Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945721 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ Ibracadabra, which month did u submit? May, June, July, August or September? Kindly elaborate!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
vacancy: HOUSE PLS HELP OUT.
MY WIFE IS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT WITH ALL HER DATAS INTACT
BUT THE HUSBAND HAS A PROBLEM OF THE WAY FORWARD BECAUSE
1. HE USES D.O.BIRTH 1978 ON THE APPLICATION PAGE AND DSP 230
2. HIS PASSPORT WAS 1979
3. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE 1978.
MAIL KCC THAT HIS DATE OF BIRTH HIS 1979. THE RESPONSE FROM KCC HIS.Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.
Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.
If you have detected an error on a form you have already submitted, you can send the corrected information to KCC through regular mail or email. If there are more than one or two minor corrections, you may submit a corrected copy of the forms. You can use photocopied forms or you can download them from http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html
HOUSE WHAT WILL U SUGGEST AS THE WAY COS THE INTERVIEW IS NOVEMBER. ALSO AFRAID OF D.O.BIRTH HIS HIGHLY SENSITIVE.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

@ BUSYME AND BRIGHTMOON.THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUPPORT. I REALLY CONSULTED THE HOUSE BEFORE I EMBARKED ON THE JOURNEY AS PER MAILING KCC.MY FEAR IS THAT THE DATE OF BIRTH IS VERY SENSITIVE. I WAS ADVISED BY THE HOUSE THAT THEY COULD EFFECT THE CHANGE IF I MAILED THEM COS OF THE DATE ON MY PASSPORT WHICH I DID. THE REPLY KCC GAVE WAS WHAT I PASTED ON THE WALL.THE OPTION THE HOUSE ALSO GAVE ME WAS THAT THE HAVE DIFFERENT FILES THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE INFORMED LAGOS EMBASSY AS PER THE CHANGE ON THE FORMS.PLS WE STILL REMAIN BROTHERS I WANT TO REST MY PROBLEM AS PER THIS ISSUE THATS WHY I NEEDED FINAL DECISION.PLS HELP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COS I CANT SLEEP AS PER THE WAY FORWARD.
THE SOLUTION I WANT TO DECIDE ON IS
1. TO CHANGE THE DATE ON THE PASSPORT TO 1979 TO 1978 SO AS TO TALLY WITH MARRIAGE CERT AND DSP 230(ALREADY SENT)
MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE MAIL I SENT AS PER THE ISSUE WILL NOT BE USED AGAINST ME. PLS HOUSE HELP FOR GOD SAKE TO REST THIS ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Pokimon: Hello all, did anyone got his 2NL? Please reply
a
i answered this question before i have received my second nl and have done my medicals and police report only waiting for interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ Adzovia, please what date did you return your forms back to kcc? Did you send email or phone kcc to confirm delivery. You are Ghanian, but I have noticed that no Nigerian has received 2nd notification on NL. I hope Boko haram has not spoilt show for us. We are innocent o! This thread will soon hit a record 100 pages; this is all due to barrage of questions being asked, anxiety about 2nd NL etc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
@ifeanyi u made me laugh,what does boko haram got 2 do wth 2NL even when terorist attacked d USA i.e 911 attack far back in 2001 they never denied pple from entering USA nor did they cancel visa lottery leave boko haram out of this and if u dont knw so many Nigerians ve gotten their 2NL even on dis forum not only Ghanians so my broda i ll urge u to be patient ur 2NL ll nt elude u IJN am also yet 2 gt mine.good luck.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2012
vacancy: vacancy: HOUSE PLS HELP OUT.
MY WIFE IS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT WITH ALL HER DATAS INTACT
BUT THE HUSBAND HAS A PROBLEM OF THE WAY FORWARD BECAUSE
1. HE USES D.O.BIRTH 1978 ON THE APPLICATION PAGE AND DSP 230
2. HIS PASSPORT WAS 1979
3. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE 1978.
MAIL KCC THAT HIS DATE OF BIRTH HIS 1979. THE RESPONSE FROM KCC HIS.Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.
Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.
If you have detected an error on a form you have already submitted, you can send the corrected information to KCC through regular mail or email. If there are more than one or two minor corrections, you may submit a corrected copy of the forms. You can use photocopied forms or you can download them from http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/forms/forms_1342.html
HOUSE WHAT WILL U SUGGEST AS THE WAY COS THE INTERVIEW IS NOVEMBER. ALSO AFRAID OF D.O.BIRTH HIS HIGHLY SENSITIVE.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

@ BUSYME AND BRIGHTMOON.THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND SUPPORT. I REALLY CONSULTED THE HOUSE BEFORE I EMBARKED ON THE JOURNEY AS PER MAILING KCC.MY FEAR IS THAT THE DATE OF BIRTH IS VERY SENSITIVE. I WAS ADVISED BY THE HOUSE THAT THEY COULD EFFECT THE CHANGE IF I MAILED THEM COS OF THE DATE ON MY PASSPORT WHICH I DID. THE REPLY KCC GAVE WAS WHAT I PASTED ON THE WALL.THE OPTION THE HOUSE ALSO GAVE ME WAS THAT THE HAVE DIFFERENT FILES THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE INFORMED LAGOS EMBASSY AS PER THE CHANGE ON THE FORMS.PLS WE STILL REMAIN BROTHERS I WANT TO REST MY PROBLEM AS PER THIS ISSUE THATS WHY I NEEDED FINAL DECISION.PLS HELP OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COS I CANT SLEEP AS PER THE WAY FORWARD.
THE SOLUTION I WANT TO DECIDE ON IS
1. TO CHANGE THE DATE ON THE PASSPORT TO 1979 TO 1978 SO AS TO TALLY WITH MARRIAGE CERT AND DSP 230(ALREADY SENT)
MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE MAIL I SENT AS PER THE ISSUE WILL NOT BE USED AGAINST ME. PLS HOUSE HELP FOR GOD SAKE TO REST THIS ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL

Dear vacancy,I remembered we highlighted this issue earlier on this thread, and also took effort to anylise all the blunders and corrective measures you may take,it seems you are unable to take a personal decision or waiting for someone to hold responsible incase of any occurance. Please, no one can beat his/ her chest to tell you the outcome of your mistake. All you need to do is to man-up ,pray and make a decision. The point still remains that there must be a corellation between your passport,birt certificate and marriage certificate. Since your wife is the principal applicant your certificate has nothing to do with this.Abo oro lan so f'omo nu'abi, to ba de nu e, a do dindi(a word is enough for the wise).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 4:14am On Sep 18, 2012
@ Jidedon, now you comfort my heart! I believe you IJN. You know, I had read in the past about the rapidly n ever changing policies of the U.S. Govt. Somehow, I also read about the so called "Countries of Interest" by the Obama administration and how they have sliced down the number of enterants from Terrorist Nations. All these caught my attention, but now my fears are allayed. Thank u @ Jideon! Kindly reassure me, the Nigerians that have seen their 2nd NL: are they members of this forum or are they your neigbors? @ Jidedon, pls make u know laugh me too much o! Getinger, are u still in the house: so silent these days. I salute you o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2012
fregur: Hello forumites,so sorry I couldn’t post d experience yesterday.after my interview and all I had to rush back to work and all. To be very candid and sincere,it was a wonderful experience all through to the end.Let me categorically state here if all you claimed and stated in your forms are real and sincere then your rily do not have any worries,the visa ia already yours except u falsely claimed anything.I found out that the interview is just for 2 reasons:to confirm yout eligibility based on your entries in the form and also to ascertain your claims made.Thats just it,very simple and straightforward.Let no one be scared, anxious ,feel jittery or frightened.I need not state anymore that all you need is just confidence and be courageous .I looked my interviewer in the eye and intimidated her that she was the one smiling at me all through and had her eyes on her computer while my interview lasted. My interview just last 30 secs cos I timed it. My interview was slated for the 13th having been postponed frm the 4th,I prepared for the interview 2 days earlier,arranged all my forms,sorted them out.Pls make sure u get all ur stuff arranged before the dday and rechk to confirm.There were incidents of people that forgot one document or the oda,pls also make sure u arrange them i.e. putting all ur photocopies together,your originals,passport,medical and the rest to ease the pressure of u wen u get inside to submit ur documents.some of the Nigerian officials der were unnecessarily aggressive with people who hadn’t sorted it out and kept shouting at them.You do not need such kind of attitude before your interview pls. Pls make sure u go wv money in excess of what u need,that’s very key and important.I didn’t like the embassy’s attitude to that.inthe mail that was sent to me,they stated that the visa was N52800 or $330.I got there only for the rates to have changed and the price increased to abt N54500.I was lucky I went wv N60000,so I had enuf for maself and to lend to others.A lot of people were stranded and I mean it.The Nigerian officials at the counter showed no emotions to sympathise and people were not allowed to go out toget cash.They has to resort to begging for money from interviewees fr non immigrant and immigrant visas in the hall.Sopls go with excess cash or u do the exchange rate tingy and go with exact $330 to be on the safe side. When you r inside and your fees have been paid,pls and pls keep the slips given to you safely.Guard it with all you got,without it no interview fr u except u pay all over again.A couple kinda lost theirs and it wasn’t funny. I noticed that couples with children and couples were attended to first,so just sit down,be calm and be relaxed.Donot fret at all for any reason,amuse urself by looking arnd,listening to people been interview and picture urself in the flight to God’s own country already. Do not take in your fones or anyfn prohibited,if u have it there u cud give to the policemen/women arnd to hold till u r done with ur interview.I had an incident that almost marred my day.i had my companys id on me and my token was attached to it.i ddnt knw the token was a prohibited item,wen I got to the fifth security clearance,they bounced me cos of it and trust me wen u get bounced at an of the security clearance even if it’s the last u would have to go all outside and start afresh frm the beginning outside and that could put u under some form of pressure,so pls avoid this.Women pls no powders or perfumes! Lemme relate my experience frm the start of the say till my interview ended before I bore u with all my talk.i woke up as early as 3am cos I stay very far frm the island,got prepared left my house arnd 4.I got to the embassy some mins to 5am.i had to wait outside d carpark.for those of u that have cars,you cud drive and park at the carpark but wud be charged N300.waited at the carpark for abt 30mins,the gates were opened by 5.30 so I drove in and parked.Cos I had my envelop and stuff arranged already it wasn’t a problem coming out.i used some time to walk around,inhaled some fresh air to calm my nerves down and all and walked to the front of the embassy.Men see peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! At exactly 6.30am, a young man walks up to where the crowd was gathered and made some announcement,divided us into lines,immigrant and non immigrant.All those nurses and doctors dat said don’t open ur medical envelopes,all dat one na story. We were told to tear open all envelopes including the medicals,then the checks started,your name is checked on a list wv ur interview invitation letter and ticked.About six security chks till u get inside the embassy.A number was given to us.pls guard it well.payments are then made according to the numbers given to us.I got in and sat down,excused myself to the restroom to ease myself cos I was pressed.Then people started having issues with the payments cos of the diff due to the rates,it wasn’t funny.After the payment, I took a seat strategically across t ... he hall so I cud view all the happenings.few mins later my num was called.Pls also make sure u listen well for ur name and num when its called.i walked to the naija woman in the counter with all my envelopes,photocopies & originals,cos I had already arranged it,I made her work easy and also frmyself.she actually commented that I was the most organized person she had attended to so far and dat even boosted my morale the more,so pls help urself boost ur morale by being organized and all.Pls make sure u go wv at least 3 extra passport photographs.i was only asked for 1 while some people were asked for up to 3.i watched as the diff naija people in the counter were busy abusing and even insulting some people cos of the stress in gathering the documents nd stuff togeda.i looked across the oda side of the hall for non immigrants and engaged myself in listening to their interview process while we waited for our.after u r done wv submittin ur copies and all,a file is opened for u and all the ds 230 form nd odas r all put into one file then u r ready fr an interview.All these last till about 8.30am.I closed my eyes and said a lil prayer,committed my interview and interview into God’s hands and asked for favor.Trust me do this cos he rily favored me.At some few mins to 9,the interview proper started with one balded white man coming into a cubicle,this man was a case,he refused the first 2 couples dat came to him and I noticed he spent too much time when interviewing spending about 15 mins per person.he was later joined by 2 ladies,a black American in her early or mid 20;s,she ws d nicest and very friendly.all the while I was listening to the other interviews asking various questions and all then my num was called and she was d one to attend to me.co:Goodmorning
me:goodmorning,hw r u nd hw was ur nite?
co:she smiled nd said fine thk u
co;I would like to take ur finger prints
me;ok
co;administered the oath tingy;
me; I replied,yes I do
co;mr XXXX,what do u do pls?
me:im a banker
co; wat bank?
Me:xxxx bank
co:wat brc
hme:headoff
co;r u married
me:no
co;do u have kids
me:no
co:what dd u study in school
me;xxxxxxxx
co;congratulations, u r welcome to America to live the American dream.
All thru d session,I looked her straight in d eye but wv a calm and composed demeanour.
thk u my people dat was it,,,I muttered a short prayer she handed me a form.that ws it ooohhh.God that started the good work brought it to perfection…Its well with all applicants and their forthcoming interview.feel free to ask me any questions..sorry for the lengthy story pls..im so excited.

Weldone man...ur email pls?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2012
@ifeanyi pls read page 74,75 u ll knw hw pple got their 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2012
I guess d delay of our 2NL, might be coz of d second Draw ΐϞ October. KCC have a lot on dere desk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2012
To everybody current for Nov, your 2NL will come. And this to inform you that eveybody current for Oct received ther 2NL last month which include "Adzovia".
I believe the 2NL will drop within a week, just exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Jidedon, now you comfort my heart! I believe you IJN. You know, I had read in the past about the rapidly n ever changing policies of the U.S. Govt. Somehow, I also read about the so called "Countries of Interest" by the Obama administration and how they have sliced down the number of enterants from Terrorist Nations. All these caught my attention, but now my fears are allayed. Thank u @ Jideon! Kindly reassure me, the Nigerians that have seen their 2nd NL: are they members of this forum or are they your neigbors? @ Jidedon, pls make u know laugh me too much o! Getinger, are u still in the house: so silent these days. I salute you o!

My brother I am here with you. I check thru every now and then to see what's happening and to make input were necessary. Those awaiting 2NL should exercise patience. I believe they will see it b4 the month runs out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon: To everybody current for Nov, your 2NL will come. And this to inform you that eveybody current for Oct received ther 2NL last month which include "Adzovia".
I believe the 2NL will drop within a week, just exercise patience.
Has any one gotten a 10am interview? I mean those that have interviews in October. its a bit strange to me that someone i know has his interview for 10am
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2012
temmytanny:
Has any one gotten a 10am interview? I mean those that have interviews in October. its a bit strange to me that someone i know has his interview for 10am
10am? Thats strange. I have only seen 7am ohh. House, any 10am?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2012
Pls house' I hope nobody av been going for their intview 2013?

And wheen are they going too been calling ppl?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2012
Pls oh!!a girl walked up to me @ church yesterday telling me she resigter for her dv visa lottery @ cotonu but wants her interview n all things to be done in Nigeria cos the expense of her doing all this is so expensive there,I didn't know what to tell to her so I told her I will reply her on fone by Saturday,pls what advice can I give her?or is it possible for her to do this?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2012
hituneu: Pls oh!!a girl walked up to me @ church yesterday telling me she resigter for her dv visa lottery @ cotonu but wants her interview n all things to be done in Nigeria cos the expense of her doing all this is so expensive there,I didn't know what to tell to her so I told her I will reply her on fone by Saturday,pls what advice can I give her?or is it possible for her to do this?
was she selected? If yes, then have she sent her form to KCC? If yes, then were did she fill as the location she want to be interviewed?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2012
@ rood boy, Interview for 2013 dv winners begins 1st Oct. 2012!
@ hituneu, I think you should ask her what she means by being expensive in Cotonu. Please, expantiate! Her point of interview will depend on what she filled on the form she sent to kcc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2012
rood boy: Pls house' I hope nobody av been going for their intview 2013?

And wheen are they going too been calling ppl?

Begins 1st Oct 2012!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iceberg54: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2012
ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2013 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 8,000 Except: Egypt 5,500
Ethiopia 5,500
Nigeria 5,500
ASIA 1,900
EUROPE 5,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 250
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 450
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iceberg54: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2012
I hope this doesnt mean that applicants from Egypt, Ethiopia and Nigeria wont be considered for the october draw?
Please, enlighten me people. Thanks.

iceberg54: ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2013 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 8,000 Except: Egypt 5,500
Ethiopia 5,500
Nigeria 5,500
ASIA 1,900
EUROPE 5,700
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 250
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 450
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon:
was she selected? If yes, then have she sent her form to KCC? If yes, then were did she fill as the location she want to be interviewed?
she filled lagos in her form for the place of the interview,@ifeanyi abdul she means its double the price of what we pay here plus is it necessary for her to translate her credentials to english? Cos all is in french.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2012
iceberg54: I hope this doesnt mean that applicants from Egypt, Ethiopia and Nigeria wont be considered for the october draw?
Please, enlighten me people. Thanks.

it means applicants from Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia with case no 5500 and below are current while applicants from the other country in Africa with case no 8000 and below are current. This is due to the volume of applicant from Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2012
hituneu: she filled lagos in her form for the place of the interview,@ifeanyi abdul she means its double the price of what we pay here plus is it necessary for her to translate her credentials to english? Cos all is in french.
ok, if thats what she filled then she will be interviewed in Nigeria. But she may need to get a police report from both country.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2012
@ Getinger, Glad you are there! One love - I dey your back o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iceberg54: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2012
Thanks for your reply bro....sorry am new here cos i just found this thread and i really dont know much about this stuff. What does it mean to be "current"? and how do I know my case no? Is it the one sent when an applicant has been selected? Expecting your reply bro. Thank you.

brightmon:
it means applicants from Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia with case no 5500 and below are current while applicants from the other country in Africa with case no 8000 and below are current. This is due to the volume of applicant from Nigeria, Egypt and Ethiopia.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon:
ok, if thats what she filled then she will be interviewed in Nigeria. But she may need to get a police report from both country.

I concur with brightmon. Just to re-affirm that she is in order. No problem for her at all to do her interview in Lagos! I hope the cost of translating her French credentials into English wouldn't also be too high for her. You may also find out the cost she is talking about. The visa fees are the same in dollars. If she has to get police report from both countries, that will mean increasing her expenses. I am just wondering how it's cheaper in Nigeria. May be it's the medicals. In any case, insofar she is sure of what she is saying that the cost is cheaper in Nigeria, then she is good to go since she she filled Lagos as point of interview on her forms to kcc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2012
brightmon:
police report from both countries and what else?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2012
iceberg54: Thanks for your reply bro....sorry am new here cos i just found this thread and i really dont know much about this stuff. What does it mean to be "current"? and how do I know my case no? Is it the one sent when an applicant has been selected? Expecting your reply bro. Thank you.

First of all, are you one of the lucky winners of the dv 2013 lottery. If yes, then check the print out in which you were declared winner, and you will see your case number boldly written beneath. It begins with the year of the dv lottery you played. e.g. 2013, then your region e.g. AF for Africa, EU for Europe, AS for Asia etc, then finally your number which has eight ( 8 ) characters.
This is how a typical case number looks like: 2013AF00008501. All these make up the composition of a case number!
If you check the last visa bulletin, 8,500 was current for Nigeria. It means that the above case number was cut off and so not current. In other wards, all case numbers below 8,500 will be current based on the release of the last visa bulletin. 2013AF0008501 is a hypothetical case number. It may not exist for your information! It may exit for another region, but not necessarily Africa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2012
hituneu: police report from both countries and what else?

Nothing else, except medicals! She can book flight from Nigeria or Cotonu! I believe her passport will be from her country. I can't think of any other expenses, except petty expenses like cost of snapping passport photo for the visa interview, cost of taxi to the embassy, cost of lunch etc. ha ha ha ha!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Adzovia, please what date did you return your forms back to kcc? Did you send email or phone kcc to confirm delivery. You are Ghanian, but I have noticed that no Nigerian has received 2nd notification on NL. I hope Boko haram has not spoilt show for us. We are innocent o! This thread will soon hit a record 100 pages; this is all due to barrage of questions being asked, anxiety about 2nd NL etc.
i sent mine in June and i called kcc for confirmation which they did confirm on phone. dont worry yours will come soon. and i dont think anything can change that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
adzovia:
i sent mine in June and i called kcc for confirmation which they did confirm on phone.
Okay, I just got reassured that 2nd notification letter for others are coming soon. My friend Getinger even reassured me in his last thread saying 2nd notification letters will flood in before month end. It's only less than 14days time!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.