Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:57 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945988 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Am happy for you o.that shall be our testimony too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by heleazbeth: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
How can I partake in the 2013 visa lottery
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
ohh i see.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
@ Temmy, you are one in a million! Obviously, everyone appreciates you on this forum because you have a very beautiful heart. How best can we reciprocate and say thank you? Certainly, not without extending sweet wishes to you on your historic birthday, being the 1st in the United States of America - God's own country. Enjoy every bit of it till we meet someday with you overthere. Happy birthday my dear brother!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
heleazbeth: How can I partake in the 2013 visa lottery
visit this forum https://www.nairaland.com/966352/dv-lottery-2014-preparations
and check here too http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1318.html
goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
Failure is an orphan...i choose to identify wt success...@temmy...HBD n LLNP...my testimony 2 is on d way..remain favoured.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by esgaresgar: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2012
@temmytanny,pls I need ur advise accordingly..its in line wv d lil drama encountered at ur POE..Richmond,Texas is whr I wud be residing wen I arrive so invariably I'd pass thru the texas airport...I had my medicals on d 6th of august,6 months frm den shd be 6th of feb..I plan to leave by d 3rd week in jan.Is my medicals still valid?pls advise me accordingly..thanks..hws ur stay been so far? Hws ur family?hope to hear frm u soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr TEMMYTAMMY LLNP GGMUB....u have been so wonderful I must confess and obviously it is well and it shall continue to be well wif u and ur family and for the rest of us still seeking fo God's favour, it shall be well and he will surely grant our heart desires..its will be easy for me insha Allah.. AMIN...stay blessed y'all..I c u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:59am On Sep 15, 2012
esgaresgar: @temmytanny,pls I need ur advise accordingly..its in line wv d lil drama encountered at ur POE..Richmond,Texas is whr I wud be residing wen I arrive so invariably I'd pass thru the texas airport...I had my medicals on d 6th of august,6 months frm den shd be 6th of feb..I plan to leave by d 3rd week in jan.Is my medicals still valid?pls advise me accordingly..thanks..hws ur stay been so far? Hws ur family?hope to hear frm u soon.
No fears bro,your medicals stil valid
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:00am On Sep 15, 2012
g-busta:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr TEMMYTAMMY LLNP GGMUB....u have been so wonderful I must confess and obviously it is well and it shall continue to be well wif u and ur family and for the rest of us still seeking fo God's favour, it shall be well and he will surely grant our heart desires..its will be easy for me insha Allah.. AMIN...stay blessed y'all..I c u
Merci
chykezworld: Failure is an orphan...i choose to identify wt success...@temmy...HBD n LLNP...my testimony 2 is on d way..remain favoured.
Thanks bro
ifeanyi.abdul:
@ Temmy, you are one in a million! Obviously, everyone appreciates you on this forum because you have a very beautiful heart. How best can we reciprocate and say thank you? Certainly, not without extending sweet wishes to you on your historic birthday, being the 1st in the United States of America - God's own country. Enjoy every bit of it till we meet someday with you overthere. Happy birthday my dear brother!
Oh my Goist grin grin grin blushing....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Babycake(m): 4:39am On Sep 15, 2012
HapppyBirthday2_the_Man_of_the_Moment!Have_a_Blast!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by esgaresgar: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2012
@temmytanny.thks a great deal...so as far as d medicals is still within d 6 months limit.I shdnt fear anyfn,abi?I'm makin plans to leave wthn d six months validity of my medicals..I wud def hook up wv u in texas wen I arrive.thks.pls send me ur email.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2012
Hbd bro, temmy! I wish u and ur family d best in all ur endeavors. @fregor, congrats! It can only b God! Indeed, God is more dan faithful. We will testify soon on dis forum on the goodness of the Lord with regard to d interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Hello forumites,read and heard that the US embassy was temporarily closed ysterday as a precautionary measure in view of a protest against a controversial film..wat do we all see as the implications..Let's discuss.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Some pple say unreasonable thing without having anything to back it up.how can u say dv 2013 is cancelled without having any reasonable back up.if they check the guy out,he was not selected
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dridowu: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
imraneth: due to Arab country attacking US embassy in Africa DV-2013 is canceled.
i guess u are d 1 dat cancelled it..,.......,....dnt try dat joke again or else................NITWIT
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2012
hey guys, relax i'm just kidding... i'm worried about it is end it may affect our case or delay it. sorry guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Can some1 help me wit d discreption 2 d U.S Embassy in V/I, which bus should i enter? While coming from Oshodi, cuz am nøt based in Lagos. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
missannie: Can some1 help me wit d discreption 2 d U.S Embassy in V/I, which bus should i enter? While coming from Oshodi, cuz am nøt based in Lagos. Thanks.
Enter CMS, when you get to CMS take a bike or you enter bus going to Amadu Bello way and drop at checking point or bonny camp. from there,you can ask people around
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
temmytanny: Enter CMS, when you get to CMS take a bike or you enter bus going to Amadu Bello way and drop at checking point or bonny camp. from there,you can ask people around

Thanks@Temmy, how's America? Wishing u all d best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Please if you can't drive do yourself a favour by learning how to drive between now till when you get your visa, failure to do so may cost you $25/hr(xdays)for driving lesson.No learner (L)on your bumper is allowed in the state is either you know how to drive or not.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2012
Please house need an advice a friend of mine won the dv2013 but sending the form back the signature is different from the international passport, hope no problem during his interview!! Need an answer please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2012
good day everyone,i'm new here and find this site wonderful with the good responce to questions and expression.
pls house, i'm sorry if i drag us backward with my question, i'm a dv2013 winner,and jst tryin to get things right.
i have been tryin to get my civil documents ready pending when my interview notification will be out. but recently,someone just told me that the birth certificate gotten from national pollulation commission of benue state where i currently live is not valid,that it must be from the state where they gave birth to me. my question is this,i was actually born in sokoto state nigeria,but now based in benue state. i have already done the birth cert in NPC office in benue state where i base now. should i drop the one with me gotten from benue state NPC office, and travel to sokoto state NPC office to get another birth cert? although,i still have my original birth cert given to me from the hospital at the time of my birth in sokoto state. Thank you for your anticipated responce.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2012
doctorp76: Please house need an advice a friend of mine won the dv2013 but sending the form back the signature is different from the international passport, hope no problem during his interview!! Need an answer please
Its not a problem as long as the picture and name are his and in tandem with the forms he sent to kcc.He is good to go! If he is asked,he cud state that he decided to change it fr personal reasons.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2012
malcon:
good day everyone,i'm new here and find this site wonderful with the good responce to questions and expression.
pls house, i'm sorry if i drag us backward with my question, i'm a dv2013 winner,and jst tryin to get things right.
i have been tryin to get my civil documents ready pending when my interview notification will be out. but recently,someone just told me that the birth certificate gotten from national pollulation commission of benue state where i currently live is not valid,that it must be from the state where they gave birth to me. my question is this,i was actually born in sokoto state nigeria,but now based in benue state. i have already done the birth cert in NPC office in benue state where i base now. should i drop the one with me gotten from benue state NPC office, and travel to sokoto state NPC office to get another birth cert? although,i still have my original birth cert given to me from the hospital at the time of my birth in sokoto state. Thank you for your anticipated responce.

There's no need wasting precious time nd money goin to sokoto state,use the original one u have frm birth.its very valid.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2012
doctorp76: Please house need an advice a friend of mine won the dv2013 but sending the form back the signature is different from the international passport, hope no problem during his interview!! Need an answer please
why did u made that mistake. Maybe some1 sign 4 u . Ready 2 defend it at embassy. Favour of CO is needed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.