Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,380 members, 7,923,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937317 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
brightmon:
you dont mean it.
You say u want recharge card abi? Oya take, mtn: 4567 4545 7776. Airtell: 7890 6556 1238 5431 and glo: 5685 1123 8778 445. Anybody that try to load it, his/her line will be blocked, its only meant for Temmytanny's line.
Oya teach me how to use microwave make EBA.
ko o wo le....(e no enter)you don scam me abi ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Trezeget: @Gentiger,pls I do rely need ur help on dis mater,my wife ticked high school diploma as her highest education instead of high school no degree because her highest qualification is high school cerrificate,she now in her 2second year in NCE.pls hope is not goin 2 afect I rely need ur advice and what to do

Let not your heart be troubled. It's really not an issue to worry about. The most important thing is coming with what you got and being ready to defend it. Even the Form designers expect mistakes from people in the process of filling it. Chill!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
temmytanny: ko o wo le....(e no enter)you don scam me abi ?
try it again, me scam u ke? Why u go dey talk like dat na. Try it 3 times again, "oma wo le"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Oga Temmy, na wa ☺º°˚˚°ºoo U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ enjoy ☺º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
temmytanny: My host just taught me how to make EBA using microwave. Just 3mins and its done! grin grin grin

You want to know how? send me glo,mtn and airtel recharge card now now make i load am for US here grin grin grin i go teach you

eba never tire you ni,I beg try some pizza,cheese and bugger ,Ko ni ya e ngbe now.
Obasekola don holla me from Hyperk in Boston too.I am so happy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

eba never tire you ni,I beg try some pizza,cheese and bugger ,Ko ni ya e ngbe now.
Obasekola don holla me from Hyperk in Boston too.I am so happy.
Na my wifey oooo,she like Eba seriously . PIZZA ke? ounje obo(monkey food)I no wan FAT ooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 2:25am On Sep 13, 2012
temmytanny: Na my wifey oooo,she like Eba seriously . PIZZA ke? ounje obo(monkey food)I no wan FAT ooooo

@temmytanny, u beta chop pizza,chip n fish make u fat up jo...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:53am On Sep 13, 2012
temmytanny: Na my wifey oooo,she like Eba seriously . PIZZA ke? ounje obo(monkey food)I no wan FAT ooooo
U no wan leave local idea, abeg eat oyinbo food jare
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2012
@Bussy me.My CN ends wit 25**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosrich(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2012
@temmytanny. Am happy for u and your family's succesfull relocation to united state. I also plan joining you by nex week, but I have some questions for you.

1. Which airline is affordable to the united state. And what's the cost of local flight to minnesota state.

2. What local food stuffs can I carry along, that won't be rejected?

3. I had my medical towards ending of june, hope it won't be an issue on getting to the POE. Though I intend moving by next month.

Hope to get your responds soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2012
tosrich: @temmytanny. Am happy for u and your family's succesfull relocation to united state. I also plan joining you by nex week, but I have some questions for you.

1. Which airline is affordable to the united state. And what's the cost of local flight to minnesota state.

3. I had my medical towards ending of june, hope it won't be an issue on getting to the POE. Though I intend moving by next month.

sir, i don't think you can move by next month. I read earlier on the thread that DV2012 fiscal year ends by September. So i think (from my experience on the thread) you must have been in d United state before the end of the month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2012
@temmytanny i read tru dv2012 so as to gt myself and wife ready for november interview,i read wat u went tru during d interview twice u really deserve 2 show swagga as brigtmon jokingly said cos u went tru HEAVEN dnt let me say hell.i latter found out u were staying @ ipaja b4 relocating 2 texas,where precisely were u staying in ipaja cos me am at church bus stop vry close 2 tower gate school.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2012
Hello, I have an urgent question please. On my forms I filled an address where I would be staying on arrival in the US (Texas) but I'm considering changing my mind to California. How do I go about this? Can I get an affidavit of support from my California benefactors and present it at the embassy even though its Texas that is filled on the form? and how does this play out at the POE?
Also I schooled in Ghana for 4 years but since 2010 I have been in Lagos, do I need to get a police report from Ghana?
Thanks Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2012
lateefdauda: @Bussy me.My CN ends wit 25**
Ur interview have to be hold by oct because ur CN is current on oct. Pls u have to call KCC .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2012
lillaowow:

sir, i don't think you can move by next month. I read earlier on the thread that DV2012 fiscal year ends by September. So i think (from my experience on the thread) you must have been in d United state before the end of the month
the visa is valid for 6 months but interviwe ends sep.
Ok, so what abt ppl that will be interviwed this month, some will be interviwed last week of this month, so are u telling them they must leave the nxt day?
Bro, the visa is vaild for 6 month and must leave b4 e tune to water for ur hand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Hello Nairalander,
I pray may the Lord almighty give us our hearth desire and grant us favour during our interview by the grace of almighty God.
Please I would like to confirm all this before I contact the KCC. I write the name and address of my uncle in U.S as petitioner when I was filling the form for my wife and daughter and also my wife is the principal applicant for the program with school certificate as highest qualification but in the form we filled high school no degree. Is it advisable to write then on this issue for clarification? Is it going to have effect on our interview schedule and during interview? Please, I would like to hear from you PLEASE!
I have earlier write them to make correction on my daughter’s birth certificate and it has been confirm that it will be included in my case file for correction.

When are we likely to have our interview based on the new visa bulleting. our case no is 16***[/quote]

Please, I need your contribution FORUMITE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2012
Chuck87: Hello, I have an urgent question please. On my forms I filled an address where I would be staying on arrival in the US (Texas) but I'm considering changing my mind to California. How do I go about this? Can I get an affidavit of support from my California benefactors and present it at the embassy even though its Texas that is filled on the form? and how does this play out at the POE?
Also I schooled in Ghana for 4 years but since 2010 I have been in Lagos, do I need to get a police report from Ghana?
Thanks Thanks.
abt change of address, read this: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/83
abt police report, it was adviced some were in this forum to get from both country.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2012
Pls house,I sent a mail to Kcc dis mornning,though i quote d name on my selectee NL,wc was d maiden name I filled on d form and not my hubby name,hope there is no implication.I want to also ask dt how long does it take kCC to reply emails cos am yet to get my 2NL and my CN is 24**.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
taiye-shola:
Pls house,I sent a mail to Kcc dis mornning,though i quote d name on my selectee NL,wc was d maiden name I filled on d form and not my hubby name,hope there is no implication.I want to also ask dt how long does it take kCC to reply emails cos am yet to get my 2NL and my CN is 24**.
if you quote ur case no, surname "name u applied with" and DOB, Then u shuld get a reply in 5 working days but did you send your forms late?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chuck87: Hello, I have an urgent question please. On my forms I filled an address where I would be staying on arrival in the US (Texas) but I'm considering changing my mind to California. How do I go about this? Can I get an affidavit of support from my California benefactors and present it at the embassy even though its Texas that is filled on the form? and how does this play out at the POE?
Thanks Thanks.

You can go anywhere in US but your green card will be mailed to the former address,I think what you can do immediately is to call USCIS for chang of address, but my fear is that this may complicate your getting green card on time, I will advice you call your former host to help you send your green card and letters to new address or you travel to Texas and stay their for 3-4weeks in other to recieve your green card.I experienced thesame issue last year too,i am suppose to go to north carolina but end up in Massachussetts, my green card was sent to the former address and it wasnt deliverd to me I have to pay $450/person again for replacement it wasnt funny.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by taiyeshola: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
I sent d forms back on d 1st of july and it was received on the 5th of July according to the trackinng online.I quoted d name dt was on my selectee letter,my CN and year of birth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pls what is the implication for someone that sent her forms as late as 3wks ago and her case number is 8**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You can go anywhere in US but your green card will be mailed to the former address,I think what you can do immediately is to call USCIS for chang of address, but my fear is that this may complicate your getting green card on time, I will advice you call your former host to help you send your green card and letters to new address or you travel to Texas and stay their for 3-4weeks in other to recieve your green card.I experienced thesame issue last year too,i am suppose to go to north carolina but end up in Massachussetts, my green card was sent to the former address and it wasnt deliverd to me I have to pay $450/person again for replacement it wasnt funny.

oh wow! thanks man. Texas for a while it is then.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Shola 4 working days
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
tosrich: @temmytanny. Am happy for u and your family's succesfull relocation to united state. I also plan joining you by nex week, but I have some questions for you.

1. Which airline is affordable to the united state. And what's the cost of local flight to minnesota state

Emirate and qatar are the cheapest but you may have to check their destination online to know if they would go to your destination.These airlines are cheap cos they hav stop overs and the flight time is longer than the UNITED or DELTA airlines.Local flight ranges from $100 - $250 depending on where you are going. Its best you get to US first before thinking of local flight.

They only seized and maggi from the list of foods i carried. dry fish,stock fish,garri,vegetables etc were in my luggage

[i][/i]Still intact and wont may not expire until Dec
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
hello can some one help me pls,i happened to be among the dv 2012/2013 winner.my case num is 2013AF000002xxx when is my interview date is likely going to be.please help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
lillaowow:

not at all, the instruction states that you must collect your visa before end of sept and not leave the country end of sept. Once your get your visa,you can now leave withing the 6months
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
hello can some one help me pls,i happened to be among the dv 2012/2013 winner.i applied for it Nov 2011.my case num is 2013AF000002xxx when is my interview date is likely going to be.please help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
hello can some one help me pls,i happened to be among the dv 2012/2013 winner.my case num is 2013AF0000028xx when is my interview date is likely going to be.please help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
1.Atfer collecting a Visa, how long does it takes b4 it expires?
2. Same with Medicals
3. Same wit Police Certificate
Are They 6 months each Just want 2 verify & be sure Thanks All.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
look4all: hello can some one help me pls,i happened to be among the dv 2012/2013 winner.my case num is 2013AF0000028xx when is my interview date is likely going to be.please help

October if you sent your forms to KCC early enough. Keep your eyes in the status check page for your second NL. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
temmytanny: not at all, the instruction states that you must collect your visa before end of sept and not leave the country end of sept. Once your get your visa,you can now leave withing the 6months

Noted sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.