Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,985 members, 7,980,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (946055 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Instructions for dv 2014 is out!! Every intending participant should note one very important part of the instruction. It begins on the 2nd of Oct. 2012, however, you are strongly adviced to play early (possibly in the first week) to increase your chances of winning. Tell your friends and loved ones to check out if interested in applying. On your marks, get ready.........

you may hit this link: http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2014_Instructions.pdf
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
ferdiii:

Nobody knows ur name,DOB-all work each time a decision is on you. It is like multiple signatories. So the exposure of only case file number doesn't mean anything.With the way some winners write theirs, they could not anticipate when current, although they will finally know.
you maybe right but God knows who is who that could hack your personal details,so its safe to be safe
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
rood boy:

Guy try too undstd me, what am trying too say is that some of us don't undstd english weller, I throw ds word too ppl use too laugh at ppl like that, fine like you said that some ppl like that shld polish up their english, we nd too encourage them, not too been laughter at them.

roodboy,we are here to help ourselves as one big family, I really appreciate your tolerance and humility.The first step in solving a problem is to admit that there is a problem which you have really exercised.From your post I deduced that you might be in your early 20s or late teens so you are not too old to learn, take up the challenge and improve yourself.Get hold of English textbooks and start like a kid, I bet you may end up being a Professor in English.Just like a yoruba language english is also a language the more you are closer to people who speak it the more you understand it.Please don't be offended this is just my 25 cent.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
ferdiii:

I swear,trouble dey oh.This could hinder one in the US,you don't belong to the Spanish,French and English specking community. So you are just looking for only Nigerian people and those that will adjust to your level. You could see why some people spent 20 years and nothing to show for it. No/Little ability to move around, interact and get things done.

Don't capiterlize on my word...I throw ds word too those use too laugh at ppl, what we nd is encouraging not descourage...atleast not every body go too sch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ifeanyi i dont want 2 agree wth u on ur advice 2 play d dv2014 early in order 2 increase ones chance 2 be selected,mind u it is a random selection by MR COMPUTER itself. if u re destine 2 win by BABA GOD definately u ll win,myself and my wife played dv 2013 three hours to close and we were selected as winner wth CN 76** which means d time u play dvlottery has noting 2 do wth been selectd.BABA GOD NONI

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
temmytanny: English language hehehehehhe Teacher no teach me nonsense

My brother, you understand naija with english matter not even now that kg pupils speak english like wole soyinka,if you dont speak good english na wa, some people are just here to highlight your mistake, for my place of work I am the only naija man and I am privileged to work with people fro almost every part of the world; Portuguese, Italian,Cape verdian, Russian, Haitian,Porto- ricans, dominican, mexicans,....dem no carry english for head like we do.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

roodboy,we are here to help ourselves as one big family, I really appreciate your tolerance and humility.The first step in solving a problem is to admit that there is a problem which you have really exercised.From your post I deduced that you might be in your early 20s or late teens so you are not too old to learn, take up the challenge and improve yourself.Get hold of English textbooks and start like a kid, I bet you may end up being a Professor in English.Just like a yoruba language english is also a language the more you are closer to people who speak it the more you understand it.Please don't be offended this is just my 25 cent.

MR adesojiaderemi, ur head is there for life....me offended no I can't upset wit pson like you more encourage.

So hw is life over there baba I hope every tin is moving well?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
justwise: @ adesojiaderemi

Sorry about that, your post is visible now

Thanks bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2012
Congratulations to those who have just received their second NL may God supply all the resources you need to further process your visa in Jesus name, and for those who are still expecting it, nothing will withold it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2012
roodboy are you Islander?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:54am On Sep 21, 2012
floreflora: Hey House!
I'll be 06 months pregnant at the day of my interview. Could that have any impact on their decision?

alright,no problem, obamacare
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

alright,no problem, obamacare

pls whats obamacare all about?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2012
masterfarm:

pls whats obamacare all about?

See Details of Obama Care in link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protection_and_Affordable_Care_Act
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2012
ferdiii: Hello House, my guy just let me know that he was selected for 2012 Edition. The attached file! But when I filled out the form he chose Seychelles instead of Nigeria to increase his chances of winning since Seychelles people no dey too apply. It paid off. What does he do now. No passport of Seychelles yet.

Africa being CURRENT in June is not true right? Does he have the time to process? Make una talk now now.I think the guy should send off DSP and DS forms to KCC and go get his Seychelles' Passport and may be Birth Cert and process in Lagos Embassy. Abeg wetin Una think. He will soon call him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He got notified from KCC that he won via his e-mailbox July 13,2012. So are they doing like that for DV2013 people? Or they did this because of the May1 controversy? If they inform via e-mailbox,those who lost their Confirmation Number should not worry.

JUST PONIT OF INFORMATION ON A PARTICULAR CASE FROM FERDII IN JULY...I FOUND IN THE DOS DV PROCEDURE

9 FAM 42.33 N4.3 Errors in Choice of Country of Chargeability
(CT:VISA-1478; 08-26-2010)
If the entrant chooses the wrong country of chargeability at the time of the initial entry, the error will generally be disqualifying. However, if a DV applicant chooses a country of chargeability during DV registration that is within the same geographic region (one of the six) as the correct country of chargeability, and you determine that the applicant gained no benefit from his or her error, you may continue processing the application
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2012
rood boy:

Don't capiterlize on my word...I throw ds word too those use too laugh at ppl, what we nd is encouraging not descourage...atleast not every body go too sch.

I rest my case but I have not seen anything being produced or done solely for people who do not open up to embrace education. I hate it when my mother struggles to go to her bank and do transactions and that can be excused but when a younger guy does that,it hurts. My doctor pal came to my office yesterday and was enquiring on how TOEFL is. He needs to move up.The US embassy has registered TOEFL for him on a program he is shortlisted. When you jettison education, you gonna remain where you are. Again you see yourself at a higher level and look like a fish out of water.Now you are up, you have to do what it takes to remain there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2012
ferdiii:

I rest my case but I have not seen anything being produced or done solely for people who do not open up to embrace education. I hate it when my mother struggles to go to her bank and do transactions and that can be excused but when a younger guy does that,it hurts. My doctor pal came to my office yesterday and was enquiring on how TOEFL is. He needs to move up.The US embassy has registered TOEFL for him on a program he is shortlisted. When you jettison education, you gonna remain where you are. Again you see yourself at a higher level and look like a fish out of water.Now you are up, you have to do what it takes to remain there.

If you don't undstd me ok den I will hear you.

Atleast you can c wat my broder adesojiaderemi wrote?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
roodboy are you Islander?

Yes baba.

Baba which part r u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2012
Hello house,pls I need advice on flight booking things.Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2012
fregur: Hello house,pls I need advice on flight booking things.Thanks.

Check out this site or give them a call..you might get a good deal

http://www.wakanow.com/ng/

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Congrats Bro BABA GOD NONI! wish u all d best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2012
Gd morning House,pls i want to knw d exact fee 4 medical cos smone told me its vary that it is nt mandatory u pay 28k that i ve in mind.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
Gd morning House,pls i want to knw d exact fee 4 medical cos smone told me its vary that it is nt mandatory u pay 28k that i ve in mind.

May vary due to different scenerio.How?.Here is the breakdown FROM THE CHILDRENS PLACE CLINIC IN IKOYI

1.Medical Examination(N12,000)
The medical examination will include a medical history review, physical examination, chest X-ray and blood tests for syphilis.The physical examination will at least include examination of the eyes, ears, nose and throat, extremities, heart, lungs, abdomen, lymph nodes, skin and external Cores

2.Vaccination...(Total Quote for all N16,500 but Ur cost will depend on u record of vaccination)
The following vaccinations are required for immigration purposes:
If the applicant does not have a vaccination record,The panel physician will work with the applicant to determine which vaccinations the applicant may need to meet vaccination requirements and also Cost

SEE LINK TO THE MEDICAL FORM USED BY THE HOSPITAL http://photos.state.gov/libraries/guangzhou/47024/IV/medi%20forms%2020111101.pdf

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by talatutalatu: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Thanks Gentiger for your response, my 2nl don land. interview fixed for November , May God grant us favor IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:

You know wat, you can call ds hospital no(07027704055). Hospital name>q-life family clinic plot 155A prince ade odedina street of ajose adeogun, victoria island lagos.

Dey can give you all the details ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2012
rood boy:

You know wat, you can call ds hospital no(07027704055). Hospital name>q-life family clinic plot 155A prince ade odedina street of ajose adeogun, victoria island lagos.

Dey can give you all the details ok.
Thank u so much rood boy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2012
To the whole house, I am not trying to crucify anyone with deficiencies in English Language. I suggest we correct with love and encouragement!! I am sorry if I have hurt you - Bussyme and rood boy, but please just note that our mother tongue in Nigeria, whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Pidgin is not recognized in U.S. I don't think you can go to U.S. and be talking about promoting your Nigerian mother tongue. Rather, if you speak French etc, it's a plus for you in the U.S.
Someone help us here: Please, do they have interpreters during the interview with CO. I thought the lingua franca in Nigeria is English and the CO's know this. I am not saying your English should be like that of Wole Soyinka, but if you are in an interview and the CO has to arm himself with "bullet proof" for every statement you make, do you think that will be to your advantage. Especially, if you say you are qualifying with education, he may doubt your result if you show him credit in English. You know exam malpractice is on the increase in this country.

Someone please guide me: Are there interpreters at the venue of interview for winners from Nigeria who can only speak Yoruba / Pidgin for example?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2012
@kemzone2003.thank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by couragemandong: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
To the whole house, I am not trying to crucify anyone with deficiencies in English Language. I suggest we correct with love and encouragement!! I am sorry if I have hurt you - Bussyme and rood boy, but please just note that our mother tongue in Nigeria, whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Pidgin is not recognized in U.S. I don't think you can go to U.S. and be talking about promoting your Nigerian mother tongue. Rather, if you speak French etc, it's a plus for you in the U.S.
Someone help us here: Please, do they have interpreters during the interview with CO. I thought the lingua franca in Nigeria is English and the CO's know this. I am not saying your English should be like that of Wole Soyinka, but if you are in an interview and the CO has to arm himself with "bullet proof" for every statement you make, do you think that will be to your advantage. Especially, if you say you are qualifying with education, he may doubt your result if you show him credit in English. You know exam malpractice is on the increase in this country.

Someone please guide me: Are there interpreters at the venue of interview for winners from Nigeria who can only speak Yoruba / Pidgin for example?

I av been read all this you english ahguemments. I doesnt thinking u needed interpretation at all. neverr. dem will understand us. simple. even pigdin do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by couragemandong: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2012
i am won dis dv 2013 andd my case no. is 52004. i am mekanic n my frend e tel me i qalify four job esperence. i no need scool qalifiction. i m very good engeneer mekanic
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fregur: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

I remember a particular couple, d lady was d principal applicant..she came armed wv a WAEC nd OND certificate..At the point of her interview,she began to fidget nd look confused..her husband had to relay d msg asked by the CO to her.D CO had to tell her husband to go nd sit down..I then figured out she wud have a serious problem..The CO kept the interview going and she found it so hard to keep up.I had already concluded in my mind that she was gonna be denied,cos this is simple logic,if u claim to have a waec nd ond degree and can't simply communicate in english language den ur claims are false.
The CO then set a trap for her which she fell for,he asked her if she needed an intepreter which she hurriedly consented to..That did it,he then said and concurred wv my thoughts.He blatantly denied her by saying her claims of having those educuational degrees stated were false,that if she actually had them,she should be able to communicate in basic simple english language and not need an interpreter.
So pls let's all be guided!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by couragemandong: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2012
na lie frigur... na lie. a beg, busymee n rod boy n geentiger. make we fire am make im kip shut his moouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.