Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,119 members, 7,960,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (942217 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosrich(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2012
tosrich: Thank..temmytanny.. And how can I book and pay for my flight for Qatar airline? I need to do it soonest. The stop-over is like how many hours?. Thank you once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2012
tosrich: @temmy thank you..how can I book pay..for..my..qatar flight ticket? And its like how many hours of stop-over?
Just visit their website and making booking in advance and pay withing 72hours at CITIBANK VI or better still visit their office at ECOBANK HQ just opposite Bonny camp along Amadu bello way VI. During my booking with Emirates,i used an agent cos it was 40k cheaper than the booking at Emirate office at CHURCH GATE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2012
[quote author=tosrich][/quote]

QATAR IS 8 HRS STOP OVER IN DOHA,YOU CAN JUST GO TO THEIR OFFICE IN THE AIRPORT AND BOOK OR FIND A TRAVEL AGENCY LIKE AEROLAND AND BOOK YOUR FLIGHT.JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO WITH YOUR PASSPORT, OBTAIN YOUR TICKET AND RECEIPT AND ALSO CONFIRM YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE WITH QATAR AIRLINE BEFORE THE D-DAY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2012
@ Ibacadabra and Look4trouble, thank you very much for your humility n ur show of maturity. I am glad n I urge all members of this honorable house to kindly pray individuaLly for these 2 gentlemen to travel hitch free to the United States of America before too long. By His grace, you will be rewarded, Amen. I love u two friends, Ibacadabra n Look4trouble!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2012
ogbonlowob: @ Ibacadabra and Look4trouble, thank you very much for your humility n ur show of maturity. I am glad n I urge all members of this honorable house to kindly pray individuaLly for these 2 gentlemen to travel hitch free to the United States of America before too long. By His grace, you will be rewarded, Amen. I love u two friends, Ibacadabra n Look4trouble!

"LOOK4TROUBLE"? shocked LOOK4ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2012
temmytanny: Just visit their website and making booking in advance and pay withing 72hours at CITIBANK VI or better still visit their office at ECOBANK HQ just opposite Bonny camp along Amadu bello way VI. During my booking with Emirates,i used an agent cos it was 40k cheaper than the booking at Emirate office at CHURCH GATE HOUSE.
Pls. Who was ur agent? 40k cheaper is a lot. Pls. Share agents contact n details with the house. 40k na big money!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

"LOOK4TROUBLE"? shocked LOOK4ALL
sorry, Look4all! Slip of tongue! It's just ordinary English. We have burried English discussion sha. I am sure he is not even complaing insofar he gets his visa so u may call him Look4trouble. No trouble, no problem!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

QATAR IS 8 HRS STOP OVER IN DOHA,YOU CAN JUST GO TO THEIR OFFICE IN THE AIRPORT AND BOOK OR FIND A TRAVEL AGENCY LIKE AEROLAND AND BOOK YOUR FLIGHT.JUST MAKE SURE YOU GO WITH YOUR PASSPORT, OBTAIN YOUR TICKET AND RECEIPT AND ALSO CONFIRM YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE WITH QATAR AIRLINE BEFORE THE D-DAY.
there is also two hours stop over depending on the one he wants
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2012
ogbonlowob: Pls. Who was ur agent? 40k cheaper is a lot. Pls. Share agents contact n details with the house. 40k na big money!
The guy was a collegue of mine in my office then in naija but he also runs a travel agency, i didnt want to use him before thinking it would be more expensive until i visited EMIRATES HQ and discovered its more expensive their. Please it better to make your own research b4 jumping to mine. Qatar ticketing might be different oooo so i would advice you call them and ask how much you would pay in naira.I will also give you my agent email once you inbox me and from their you can compare prices b4 making final decision. tayo25cent@yahoo.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2012
temmytanny: The guy was a collegue of mine in my office then in naija but he also runs a travel agency, i didnt want to use him before thinking it would be more expensive until i visited EMIRATES HQ and discovered its more expensive their. Please it better to make your own research b4 jumping to mine. Qatar ticketing might be different oooo so i would advice you call them and ask how much you would pay in naira.I will also give you my agent email once you inbox me and from their you can compare prices b4 making final decision. tayo25cent@yahoo.com

I tried booking online too and later found out it s cheaper with agent than booking online.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
temmytanny: there is also two hours stop over depending on the one he wants

really? that is cool.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
waka-about:

i'm quite comfortable with @KEMZONE's advise..... Juat for clarity sake, Maybe i shld mail them

sir, what is the mail address?
And also that of KCC....
thanks
Amedino1: .

Ğoº°˚°ºϑ job,, but i think Ɣ☺ΰ r wrong wit dis ur calculation coz Two person can not get da case number.

Thanks Amedino, I didnt Understand well what you where saying, Look at the CNs well. Anyways, comments,suggestions and proposals are welcome.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
look4all:
Thanks a million this visa bulletin calculations is long awaited thing for me i have been asking of ways to know or calculate it and the response i got was not satisfying.now am ok as mine is 28xx

THANKS, Look4all, thats why we are here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
ogbonlowob: @ Ibacadabra and Look4trouble, thank you very much for your humility n ur show of maturity. I am glad n I urge all members of this honorable house to kindly pray individuaLly for these 2 gentlemen to travel hitch free to the United States of America before too long. By His grace, you will be rewarded, Amen. I love u two friends, Ibacadabra n Look4trouble!
thanks and is look4all not trouble please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
I'm hearing of this full face picture for the first time. Can someone shed more light?
Is it a 5X7 or still PP size?
Plus how many copies of our documents are required?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Don Kool: I'm hearing of this full face picture for the first time. Can someone shed more light?
The only full size i know is the one on DV lottery website that must have both your ears,50% of your head,no shakara eye glasses and light back ground showing on the passport,there is nothing like full portrait oooo. its one photocopy of document each required but its good to do two just incase
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
temmytanny: The only full size i know is the one on DV lottery website that must have both your ears,50% of your head,no shakara eye glasses and light back ground showing on the passport,there is nothing like full portrait oooo. its one photocopy of document each required but its good to do two just incase

i didn't say portrait oo, i said full face photograph (meaning it has to contain most of ones head) 50*50 mm in size like the one from dv online registration but mostly it should contain ones head. it is well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Don Kool: I'm hearing of this full face picture for the first time. Can someone shed more light?

i have said mine, and that is it. whether you believe it or not is no wahala for me. i am not an immigration officer, lawyer, graduate or a dv selectee. i give what i know. whether you take my advice or not adds nor subtracts anything from my life. 50*50mm sized full faced photograph which will contain most of your head like the one u used for d online dv registration. thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
Tiwanna:

i have said mine, and that is it. whether you believe it or not is no wahala for me. i am not an immigration officer, lawyer, graduate or a dv selectee. i give what i know. whether you take my advice or not adds nor subtracts anything from my life. 50*50mm sized full faced photograph which will contain most of your head like the one u used for d online dv registration. thank you
We really appreciate ur contributions. Thank u! Just want a little more clarification: Now that I get the dimension of the full face passport which is equivalent of the 2 inch square dv lottery passport. Now, won't that suffice as per passport photo? Do I still need to get another passport photo? Normal dimension? Or the dv passport size will do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
T
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
ogbonlowob: We really appreciate ur contributions. Thank u! Just want a little more clarification: Now that I get the dimension of the full face passport which is equivalent of the 2 inch square dv lottery passport. Now, won't that suffice as per passport photo? Do I still need to get another passport photo? Normal dimension? Or the dv passport size will do?

bros aby na sis anyone u be, go with the two. normal passport and full face own weh i mention. anyone dem take from u no wahala. atleast u are not going with an excuse when they request for any of the passport or both mentionned above. thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
mascotinme: Pls house, I need your help on this, I don't know which of the Waec result to take along for the interview . I have a result with error in the DOB, but I av another one without error, but no mathematics (D7). So am now confuse, though, I hold a BSc. In mathematical related course! Pls what do I do? Thanks....

go with the one u passed all, that is if you did, coupled a sworn affidavit from court, if you want u can also add a waec scratch card. dnt forget ur bsc at home oooo, go with all i mentioned to u sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
dear all,
i have 1 question please give me direction
my sponsor was at minnesota and i filled in DS-230 form minnesota as a place of leaving now i want to change the place to las vegas so, is that possible ?? how can i change? do i have to send email to KCC or i just inform the CO at the time of my interview
Thanks in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by masterfarm: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
imraneth: dear all,
my sponsor was at minnesota and i filled in DS-230 form minnesota as a place of leaving now i want to change the place to las vegas so, is that possible ?? how can i change? do i have to send email to KCC or i just inform the CO at the time of my interview
Thanks in advance

i read on 1 imigration forum when some1 had a successful interview that he was allowed to change his sponsors address dat day. My bro it is possible to change it on the interview day. Simply inform the co.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
mascotinme: Pls house, I need your help on this, I don't know which of the Waec result to take along for the interview . I have a result with error in the DOB, but I av another one without error, but no mathematics (D7). So am now confuse, though, I hold a BSc. In mathematical related course! Pls what do I do? Thanks....
dont let me yab you here oooo go with the two and present the better result. I have always told people here,go with all your certificate but make sure you put the required ones in one envelop and others in another envelop. Since the erro isnt from you,they will understand or better still get an affidavit to back it up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
imraneth: dear all,
Thanks in advance
wait till you pass your interview before you change. The CO might ask you after your interview if you want to change your address abroad or your POE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
masterfarm:

i read on 1 imigration forum when some1 had a successful interview that he was allowed to change his sponsors address dat day. My bro it is possible to change it on the interview day. Simply inform the co.
Thank God,there is a testimony to that

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thanks temmytanny and tiwana for clarifying the issues surrounding the full face picture.

BTW tiwana, the rhetorics following your disclaimer on the already sorted issue was unnecessary.
It was just a simple/straight forward request for clarification not an allusion to you or anyone for that matter.

No need for drama, the forum is working fine (over efficiency dey worry am sef).

Thanks again to all the contributors!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Don Kool: Thanks temmytanny and tiwana for clarifying the issues surrounding the full face picture.

BTW tiwana, the rhetorics following your disclaimer on the already sorted issue was unnecessary.
It was just a simple/straight forward request for clarification not an allusion to you or anyone for that matter.

No need for drama, the forum is working fine (over efficiency dey worry am sef).

Thanks again to all the contributors!

rhetoric? haba, i comment my reserve, isnt that too harsh? sha na you know. but i dont see myself that way. am not pretending to be high and mighty, or see myself as though am too important. am a learner like you. dont talk to me that way next time sir. it is uncalled for. if you see my comment as appalling to you. you should have told me rather be talking sh*t to me like i have insulted you sir. metheewww
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Tiwanna:

@Tiwana, please kindly read ur post again. Pls. Don't add petrol to fire. Put urself in his shoes. You have contributed very brilliantly in this forum, so please don't get angry. En na, understand now. U be our wife for this forum o! Tiwana baby...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
ogbonlowob: Pls what's the difference btw passport photo n full face. I thought the passport will capture the full face or is it part face.

passport is just normal passport u take everyday, while full face ur head go big pass football grin lol
all it means is that your face will be more clearer in the full face pic than in the passport. if not we for dey register dv with passport and not that 600*600 pixel size photo weh dem say make we use lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
Tiwanna:

passport is just normal passport u take everyday, while full face ur head go big pass football grin lol
all it means is that your face will be more clearer in the full face pic than in the passport. if not we for dey register dv with passport and not that 600*600 pixel size photo weh dem say make we use lol.
I am sure every1 in d house understands now. Sorry, if I asked my question on d passport like a bush man; I have actually never heard that English before i.e "full face Passport". Thank you for educating me n d entire house!

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (869) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.