Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (933974 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2012
taiye-shola:
Pls house,I want to find out if I can get the NPC birth certtificate for my hubby if I take his age declaratn affidavit along wit my own.Wnt to knw if I can do it for him in absential.Thanks

No one can tell you authoritatively..go to the nearest NPC Office for enquiries
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2012
My people of DV 2013 Nigerian winners, i think the problem with many of us is impatient, i hear some say GCE is not accepted for the interview, that is not true accept you have another problem that is hindering you. secondly, no case number is too high because we have some people that misplaced their notification and cannot check their results, also within this number in Africa some are dead. so, if you are a winner you need not be afriad, but in thinks that ND,HND,BSC and postgradaute certificate holders are most favoured, the only thing you need do is get your documentation right and no body will deny you visa. have the house also considered the advantage of the Hurrican sandy to the 2013 winners because that's a lot of work to be done in the US infotech guys also have advantage if you understand SQL well then a job is already waiting for you. Everyone from Africa will have a shot no number is high only do the right thing and pray.

PJ

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2012
[b][/b][b][/b]taiye-shola:
Pls house,I want to find out if I can get the NPC birth certtificate for my hubby if I take his age declaratn affidavit along wit my own.Wnt to knw if I can do it for him in absential.Thanks

Yes! you can get the NPC birth certificate for you hubby little children under 16 #1,000 and Adults #5,000 that's what they charge in Port Harcourt and don't know of other areas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2012
honeydee:

Can sm1 pls answer jbmohd's question and ignore any unnecessary comments from attention seekers. lets not deviate from the true purpose of this thread by allowing inconsequential comments distract us. Thank you.

Hmmnnnnn........ Passing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2012
taiye-shola:
Yes you can but do you have his passport photo?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=pjogutum1][b][/b][b][/b]taiye-shola:

Yes, you can get it for someone any where in nigeria provided you have two of the person passport photograph with some money not more than 3000naira.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]he is just being lazy[/quo
Nothing comes easy except through hardwork and determination, that Guy is Lazy, maybe he thinks dollar grow on tree's in the US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2012
pjogutum1: My people of DV 2013 Nigerian winners, i think the problem with many of us is impatient, i hear some say GCE is not accepted for the interview, that is not true accept you have another problem that is hindering you. secondly, no case number is too high because we have some people that misplaced their notification and cannot check their results, also within this number in Africa some are dead. so, if you are a winner you need not be afriad, but in thinks that ND,HND,BSC and postgradaute certificate holders are most favoured, the only thing you need do is get your documentation right and no body will deny you visa. have the house also considered the advantage of the Hurrican sandy to the 2013 winners because that's a lot of work to be done in the US infotech guys also have advantage if you understand SQL well then a job is already waiting for you. Everyone from Africa will have a shot no number is high only do the right thing and pray.

PJ
i believe so too that no number is too high,tanx bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2012
[quote author=atseyi][/quote]not only that,dollar dey come meet am for house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2012
temmytanny: i believe so too that no number is too high,tanx bro

@Temmytanny, do you believe that those with School Certificate as their highest qualification does not have much favour the the guy earlier said?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2012
remkay2012:

@Temmytanny, do you believe that those with School Certificate as their highest qualification does not have much favour the the guy earlier said?

To some extent but not completely,thats why i dint make any remark towards it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
temmytanny: To some extent but not completely,thats why i dint make any remark towards it.

@Temmytanny, you said to the extent. Please explain to me better what extent is it. Because my wife is the principal applicant and her highest education is School cert with more than six credit including english and mathematics.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
remkay2012:

@Temmytanny, you said to the extent. Please explain to me better what extent is it. Because my wife is the principal applicant and her highest education is School cert with more than six credit including english and mathematics.
I sensed a little fear in you cos of my statement,pls dont ooooo moreover your wife has a good result.Tell her to study her best subjects and the ones with good grades.
I just belived those with higher education(and correct document) are more respected than those with SSCE. I noticed those with higher education are less scrutinized than those with SSCE(as their highest level of education).I want the house to correct me if am wrong.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
temmytanny: I sensed a little fear in you cos of my statement,pls dont ooooo moreover your wife has a good result.Tell her to study her best subjects and the ones with good grades.
I just belived those with higher education(and correct document) are more respected than those with SSCE. I noticed those with higher education are less scrutinized than those with SSCE(as their highest level of education).I want the house to correct me if am wrong.

Thank you so much. About her subject, no problem by God grace and we shall come out with God's favour come when we appear for interview. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
remkay2012:

Thank you so much. About her subject, no problem by God grace and we shall come out with God's favour come when we appear for interview. Amen.
All the best bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
remkay2012:

hmm, my brother i understand temmytanny and i still understand your concern BUT i want to state it very CLEAR that all member of this forum no get problem, i can bet you that. No go put your wife under pressure but make her understand say she need to know MOST of her Olevel subjust VERY WELL. Make she read like say na shell Interview she wa go.
I honestly dont see any problem for as long as all ur Doc are correct and pls Never fear, thats the No one thing everybody wating to be interviewed shuld not give room too, never fear. You can only fear IF you are a lie.
Go and get your DV Approved.
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
grin
temmytanny: not only that,dollar dey come meet am for house
grin
temmytanny: not only that,dollar dey come meet am for house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bet123: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kemzone2003:
@Bet123 Default means that if you buy new television ..it will not show africa magic unless you pay for dstv,them install am,tune am,NEPA no take light...Na that time you go fit watch the tv.U Cant call LG to tell them the tv is not showing africa magic without doing the needful.

Anyway let mě say what you want to hear ..When you get to the embassy ..they will thank you for leaving the US Voluntarily and the CO will issue you a visa.Congratulations in Advance.

[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]HAHAHAHAHA.... you never told were r u from, but indeed you are trying your best to show that you are smart..... hahhahahhahahah... I can nearly guess your origin......
sorry for laughing so hard, but despite the fact that you are 'smart" you are also very funny...congrats.....

I'll let you know when i get my visa...... smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bet123: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thank you for the efforts ....... smiley .... i know everything already .....

have a wonderfull day

For Education purpose only.
Pls read aloud line 1

Asylum and Refuge may be granted to aliens who are already in the United States and are unable to return to their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion. Asylum can be filed before your case is referred to removal proceedings (also called affirmative application) or after proceedings are initiated by filing of a NTA or Notice to Appear (also called defensive application).
Who can qualify for Asylum or Refuge?
An alien must file an asylum application within one year of arrival in the United States. An asylum application may be filed
later than a year, if conditions in the home country have changed or if the alien's personal circumstances have changed within the past year prior to requesting for asylum and the change of circumstances affected the alien's eligibility for asylum. Furthermore, an alien may be excused from the one year filing deadline if extraordinary circumstances prevented the alien from filing within the one year period after arriving in the United States, so long as asylum application is submitted within a reasonable period of time in light of those circumstances.Things to consider before applying for Asylum or Refuge Status:

1. If you knowingly file a frivolous (fraudulent) application for asylum in the United States you will be barred forever from seeking any relief in this country in the future, in addition to any criminal penalties that could be imposed.

(This is a default rule..by records No Civil War was going in Nigeria in 2004-2007..pls provide information on ur asylum request

The outcome of a successful asylum claim is permanent residence in the United States, a country far wealthier and more stable than the claimant’s home country. It also means instant eligibility for all public assistance programs, an entitlement available to non-refugee immigrants only after receiving citizenship.
As a result of these benefits and the kaleidoscope of choices available to justify an asylum claim, it is not surprising that a global industry has sprung up offering asylum as a means of immigration to the United States. Virtually every ethnic newspaper in America offers the services of asylum and immigration consultants, with unscrupulous operators promising to provide intending asylum seekers with "unique stories of persecution." Freelance immigration consulting is a well-paid and growing field. Political fundraising goes naturally with this line of business, as we learned from America’s most famous immigration consultant Maria Hsia

For most asylum seekers, the asylum process is a matter of getting to the United States on any valid visa and then walking into any of a number of immigration law offices or government-supported charities. U.S. Catholic Charities alone has over 100 offices where a visitor to America with, say, a tourist visa can pay $200 to have an asylum application filled out and receive advice about how to act in a hearing with INS asylum officers. This is the way asylum is done in America today. Under the Refugee Protection Act it will be almost as easy to file an asylum claim for those who simply show up on U.S. shores without valid immigration documents.[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
taiye-shola:
Yes you can. I did for my wife
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
swisstourist:

yes that was before 2008.me too iI wS making 2000$amonth, but now there is no such job anymore.

Usa = Nigeria....

It s corrupt, and high tax, only low paid job, and everything is very expensive.

you will not survive more than 1 month there... uU will call ur mom tosend u money to buy food....

u will be probably unemployed, and claiming food stamp.
u will walk along the street with nowhere to walk. ur money will dry up at the speed of light and u will come back to Nigeria....

this is what people having green card do.... again we are in 2012...No 2005....USA is collapsing.. this is why they want you,to suck your saving.

where can iI get a Nigeria green card....? grin

u dnt need nigeria gc to leave in nigeria, just come oh. and please of u r coming bring ur us gc 4 me. OLODO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
bet123:
HAHAHAHAHA.... you never told were r u from, but indeed you are trying your best to show that you are smart..... hahhahahhahahah... I can nearly guess your origin...... sorry for laughing so hard, but despite the fact that you are 'smart" you are also very funny...congrats.....
I'll let you know when i get my visa...... smiley
I am not trying my best to impress anyone ,far from it ,i just did the needful required for knowledge sharing and learning for everryone.You know ur case better than i do.if you are very familiar with the eligibility requirement and your profile is clean then you have nothing to fear than to pray for God's Favour on your interview day.
I sincerely wish you all the best,cos i have nothing to gain from your failure.
Ur Sucess will even teach a very good morál lesson that while we struggle lets keep our integrity intact becos of our future.
Its nice sharing thought with you.
All the Best

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kemzone2003:
I am not trying my best to impress anyone ,far from it ,i just did the needful required for knowledge sharing and learning for everryone.You know ur case better than i do.if you are very familiar with the eligibility requirement and your profile is clean then you have nothing to fear than to pray for God's Favour on your interview day.
I sincerely wish you all the best,cos i have nothing to gain from your failure.
Ur Sucess will even teach a very good morál lesson that while we struggle lets keep our integrity intact becos of our future.
Its nice sharing thought with you.
All the Best

very mature reply. nice one

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
brightmon:
hmm, my brother i understand temmytanny and i still understand your concern BUT i want to state it very CLEAR that all member of this forum no get problem, i can bet you that. No go put your wife under pressure but make her understand say she need to know MOST of her Olevel subjust VERY WELL. Make she read like say na shell Interview she wa go.
I honestly dont see any problem for as long as all ur Doc are correct and pls Never fear, thats the No one thing everybody wating to be interviewed shuld not give room too, never fear. You can only fear IF you are a lie.
Go and get your DV Approved.
God bless America.

Tank you my dear friend, I wish sucess and favour in all your endavour. I and my family is saying a big CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU and your family.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
remkay2012:

Tank you my dear friend, I wish sucess and favour in all your endavour. I and my family is saying a big CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU and your family.
Thank you sir, Na God do am and he WILL do same to all member of this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usmandjuri: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
why still this
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
usmandjuri: why still this
Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. More entries will be selected in early October 2012, so please keep your confirmation information until at least that time.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

Cos it's a game of luck. Some win, some loose.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2012
@Brightmon: AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:26am On Nov 03, 2012
brightmon:
Thank you sir, Na God do am and he WILL do same to all member of this forum.

AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2012
Gentiger:

Cos it's a game of luck. Some win, some loose.

Lawyer, some lose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (869) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.