Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,545 members, 7,937,557 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939372 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2012
NEWBIE:

Hi , This house has been so helpful and i just owe this great forum by sharing my interview experience for others to gain from as i've also benefited immensely from the forum.
I give all glory and thanks to God for HIS favour over us . I did my interview with my family and it was successful.
I did on same date with brigthmon at the same time but different window. I guess it’s d only 2 of us they interviewed for dv within the 1 hour spent there. We were calm and tried to listen to questions being asked other people that were interviewed.

*2NL submitted at the gate
*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments
*A guy called to submit the Originals and Photocopy of all our credentials

Then after waiting a while,CO Called my wife’s number to d window

This is how the questions goes: just about 6 questions in all (me & wife):

Co: Good Morning
we: Good Morning

Co: where is ur payment slip
we: gave to him

Co: Right Hand up and Promise you will tell me nothing but the truth
we: we Promise

Co: Take your finger print
we: we did

Co: asked me to go and sit down for a while
Co: why have you not been working?
My wife: answered him---applied for some but yet to get one.

Co: asked again : why have you not been working?
My wife: answered him---applied for some but yet to get one and because of my present pregnancy, my husband told me to hold on for a while.

Co: what are the Subjects you did in your WAEC? Note: my wife used NECO(6 credits) but we also filled WAEC(only 2 passes) in our form ds 230.though we did not attach the WAEC result but they asked for it---just to be sure we have d 12 year elementary schooling.
My wife: answered him

Co: how did you study for the exams?
My wife: Told him--- reading at home, in d library and group discussion with course mates

Co: asked my wife to call me
Co: how did you meet your wife?
Me: I told him------ through her sister who was my classmate

Co: when did you got married
Me: I told him

Co: do you have any picture you took together?
we: we brought out 2 albums (wedding) and opened one for him page by page . We opened about 4 pages and stopped. He said we should open more pages and we did.

Co: Kindly sign the column on the form (Form DS-0230 Part 2 )
we: signed

Co: he waved to our son and asked : is he your only son and we said yes?
Co: congratulation. Your Visa has been approved. You are welcome to America
Co: he circled one of the 2 addresses on a white paper, gave it to us and asked us to go picked our visas on the address
we: thank you .

And that was it !!!!!!!!!!

Please, go with all your certificates but make sure you put the required ones in one envelop and others in another envelop. I wonder what would have happened if we don’t have my wife’s WAEC result with only 2 passes that was demanded.

ALSO, PLEASE BE HONEST EVEN IF YOU HAVE ISSUES. THEY ARE ALSO HUMAN BEING.

I really thank God for this and everyone in this forum that have been contributing in one way or the other. We were over prepared using all the information we gathered from this great forum people. This forum has really helped us and we really give thanks once again. I also pray that everyone here we surely share the same success story.(AMEN)

GOD BLESS 9JA , GOD BLESS USA

NOTE: AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WAS NOT DEMANDED THOUGH WE HAVE OUR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WITH US JUST IN CASE.

HOUSE PLS, MY WIFE IS 7MONTH/3WKS PREGNANT AND A SON. WHICH AIRLINE DO YOU THINK IS REASONABLE TO BOARD, THEIR LIKELY CHARGE AND HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT PLS?
[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2012
bobshina: NEWBIE:

Hi , This house has been so helpful and i just owe this great forum by sharing my interview experience for others to gain from as i've also benefited immensely from the forum.
I give all glory and thanks to God for HIS favour over us . I did my interview with my family and it was successful.
I did on same date with brigthmon at the same time but different window. I guess it’s d only 2 of us they interviewed for dv within the 1 hour spent there. We were calm and tried to listen to questions being asked other people that were interviewed.

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

My wife: answered him---applied for some but yet to get one and because of my present pregnancy, my husband told me to hold on for a while.

Co: what are the Subjects you did in your WAEC? Note: my wife used NECO(6 credits) but we also filled WAEC(only 2 passes) in our form ds 230.though we did not attach the WAEC result but they asked for it---just to be sure we have d 12 year elementary schooling.

My wife: Told him--- reading at home, in d library and group discussion with course mates

we: we brought out 2 albums (wedding) and opened one for him page by page . We opened about 4 pages and stopped. He said we should open more pages and we did.

Co: he circled one of the 2 addresses on a white paper, gave it to us and asked us to go picked our visas on the address

Please, go with all your certificates but make sure you put the required ones in one envelop and others in another envelop. I wonder what would have happened if we don’t have my wife’s WAEC result with only 2 passes that was demanded.

I really thank God for this and everyone in this forum that have been contributing in one way or the other. We were over prepared using all the information we gathered from this great forum people. This forum has really helped us and we really give thanks once again. I also pray that everyone here we surely share the same success story.(AMEN)

GOD BLESS 9JA , GOD BLESS US. DfgA

NOTE: AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WAS NOT DEMANDED THOUGH WE HAVE OUR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT WITH US JUST IN CASE.

HOUSE PLS, MY WIFE IS 7MONTH/3WKS PREGNANT AND A SON. WHICH AIRLINE DO YOU THINK IS REASONABLE TO BOARD, THEIR LIKELY CHARGE AND HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT PLS?

THANK YOU ALL
Congratulations, so happy for u and your family. All you need to do is to get strong medical report for your wife. Because the airline will need it cos they don't want to be responsible for anything that may happen. Once u get the medical report, u are good to go on any airline. Wishing u and ur family all the best in America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Thank you jidex001. I really appreciate ur response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2012
bobshina: Thank you jidex001. I really appreciate ur response.

You are Welcome
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2012

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL

congrats. may God give the rest of us waiting to be interviewed testimonies to share IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2012

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL
My brother, i have been expecting your email since that day. Pls email me your phone no.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2012
brightmon:
My brother, i have been expecting your email since that day. Pls email me your phone no.

Hw's d family & preparation ? pls give me a call

Bye
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2012
bobshina:

Hw's d family & preparation ? pls give me a call

Bye
Sure.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2012
@Bobshina congratulations to you and your family and i wish a safe trip as you zoom off to US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2012
[quote author=brightmon]
Sure.

already copied it .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2012
look4all: @Bobshina congratulations to you and your family and i wish a safe trip as you zoom off to US
Thank you my Brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2012
Got dis from KKC OOOOOO DIS morning. my case af00009***

Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2012

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

[b]Co: what are the Subjects you did in your WAEC? Note: my wife used NECO(6 credits) but we also filled WAEC(only 2 passes) in our form ds 230.though we did not attach the WAEC result but they asked for it---just to be sure we have d 12 year elementary schooling.
My wife: answered him[/b]

[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL
Let me first congratulate you and your family on your success. About flight,it think its best you go for UNITED(cos its direct flight and less 14hours)but i would strongly suggest you call diff airlines to ask if they can accommodate pregnant woman.
We now know there is no AOS and one can combine WAEC and NECO,so i would advice those going for interview to relax and get all correct documents in place and leave the rest for BABA GOD.Wishing you all the very best ahead

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
temmytanny: Let me first congratulate you and your family on your success. About flight,it think its best you go for UNITED(cos its direct flight and less 14hours)but i would strongly suggest you call diff airlines to ask if they can accommodate pregnant woman.
We now know there is no AOS and one can combine WAEC and NECO,so i would advice those going for interview to relax and get all correct documents in place and leave the rest for BABA GOD.Wishing you all the very best ahead
Yes thats true, nothing like AOS in NIGERIA and result can be combined. FACT
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2012

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL

Congratulation Bro,God is doing wonders on this forum, now I believe God sent us here to affect life positively and I am happy I am part of this,I feel like doing more.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
@Bobshina, congra bro more blessing ahead.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
brightmon:

AOS is not the issue AOC is more important.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
brightmon:
grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

AOS is not the issue AOC is more important.
which one is AOC?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
temmytanny: Let me first congratulate you and your family on your success. About flight,it think its best you go for UNITED(cos its direct flight and less 14hours)but i would strongly suggest you call diff airlines to ask if they can accommodate pregnant woman.

Thank you Temmy. you are really wonderful. i gained a lot from ur posts. thnk once again. wished 2 meet u soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
swisstourist: who said god bless usa.... grin ahahahha.

When there u will work 24h and be on the street anyway.

u will come back home with little money, and lot of tax to pay.

u will think life sucks and all u dream is going back home see ur friend. I but u can not. u don't want lose face.

at the end of the year. usa gov will take all ur money to go to war....

God bless usa....? grin

Hmmmm...but do you wonder why our people come to 9ja and they'll still go back to d usa? DIFFERENT PEOPLE WIT DIFFERENT LEVELS I SUPPOSED.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
swisstourist: who said god bless usa.... grin ahahahha.

When there u will work 24h and be on the street anyway.

u will come back home with little money, and lot of tax to pay.

u will think life sucks and all u dream is going back home see ur friend. I but u can not. u don't want lose face.

at the end of the year. usa gov will take all ur money to go to war....

God bless usa....? grin

please please!! are you sure you don't have bomb blasting on your head....BOM..BU wa lori è oo. Odè omo somalia
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2012

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL

Congratulations to your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
bobshina:

Thank you Temmy. you are really wonderful. i gained a lot from ur posts. thnk once again. wished 2 meet u soon.
meet me soon? no oooooo now now,abeg book your ticket and come and enjoy US.All the best grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
[/color][color=#000099][b][/b]U dey mind am.i beg eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa, ilu yi su mi. Oga temmy u r my mentor. I go try visit u wen i get to us by god's grace. U made my mind to rest as regards those names. Can i go along wt my national ID card as well? Wen is my interview likely to come up. My case no is 17+
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
temmytanny: meet me soon? no oooooo now now,abeg book your ticket and come and enjoy US.All the best grin grin
We had our interview same day, same time. They are the lovely family i told you abt, he has been a "guest" on the forum but thank God he is officially with us now. lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
brightmon:
We had our interview same day, same time. They are the lovely family i told you abt, he has been a "guest" on the forum but thank God he is officially with us now. lol.
ok ..... nice one sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
abosedekolawole: [/color][color=#000099][b][/b]U dey mind am.i beg eyin oyinbo ewa fun mi ni visa, ilu yi su mi. Oga temmy u r my mentor. I go try visit u wen i get to us by god's grace. U made my mind to rest as regards those names. Can i go along wt my national ID card as well? Wen is my interview likely to come up. My case no is 17+
yea! just go with whatever will help and increase your chance of getting the visa,success is yours bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
pls, guest in the house, dont just read our post but we beg you to join and share what ever information you think may be usefull to the house and God will bless you as you do so.
God bless America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
temmytanny: yea! just go with whatever will help and increase your chance of getting the visa,success is yours bro
. Wen do u tink my interview will come up. My case is 17+
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2012

*Security Check Points
*Made DV Payments

[b][/b]
THANK YOU ALL

congrats to your family.. Am happy for your family

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.