Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:04 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936986 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2012
wit my gc nd ssn hop i will see gud job in nyc bekos of sandy storm dat is why hop job is in nyc

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks Adesoji. Where have you been?

I am always here,sometimes you have to go undercover.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2012
House i need your advices,am last year clinical pharmacy student and am scared that i might not graduate befor 6month my interview is january3 and am sure the visa is mine in Gods name and am thinking to return back to graduate after some time and i dont know about anything about the process pls pls advice me,What do you think should i do?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

FBI or CIA, which are you? Lol! It's necessary my brother. I do so too at times ever since I realized individuals equally knowledgeable on DV lottery matter are many on the forum at the moment. I am impressed the way we watch each other's back here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
jidex001:

@temmy, Like for me I am final year student. I think I have to come down to Us with my transcript or what do u think?
Just bring your transcript along if you can get it. I couldnt get mine (FUTA)cos the school dont release it by hand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ibracadabra:

As per transcripts, I understand that most US schools would require that you have your transcripts evaluated by WES... In other words, that your school mails your transcripts to WES- which evaluates it for a fee (about $200) and then WES sends your evaluated transcript to your school of choice...

I don't know how it works for all schools; but I doubt most US schools would take a Nigerian transcript hand delivered by you... If your school in Nigeria is sending it directly to them, that may b accepted as well... Like I said, these conditions could vary from school to school...
I dont think its up to $200,far less than $50.Your transcripts will be graded in to points and that will determine where to continue your education here in US.I have a friend that was told to do 9months BSC before he can go for his Masters,i dont think its bad at all.
Any job you apply online here will ask you if you wanna continue to your career,if you click yes,you will see velocity of mails and calls you will get regarding careers here,attimes i get frustrated.As a family man,job first ,settled down ,more money in pocket tru mini jobs before going back to school.Things are flexible here that you can merge you edu with jobs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
emebeteaderashn: House i need your advices,am last year clinical pharmacy student and am scared that i might not graduate befor 6month my interview is january3 and am sure the visa is mine in Gods name and am thinking to return back to graduate after some time and i dont know about anything about the process pls pls advice me,What do you think should i do?

Never worry bro,just come over here.That course you are studying is good.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
temmytanny: I dont think its up to $200,far less than $50.Your transcripts will be graded in to points and that will determine where to continue your education here in US.I have a friend that was told to do 9months BSC before he can go for his Masters,i dont think its bad at all.
Any job you apply online here will ask you if you wanna continue to your career,if you click yes,you will see velocity of mails and calls you will get regarding careers here,at times i get frustrated.As a family man,job first ,settled down ,more money in pocket tru mini jobs before going back to school.Things are flexible here that you can merge you edu with jobs.

that is the point, if you dear submit your data on any of the job site then you are in for it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
temmytanny: I dont think its up to $200,far less than $50.Your transcripts will be graded in to points and that will determine where to continue your education here in US.I have a friend that was told to do 9months BSC before he can go for his Masters,i dont think its bad at all.
Any job you apply online here will ask you if you wanna continue to your career,if you click yes,you will see velocity of mails and calls you will get regarding careers here,attimes i get frustrated.As a family man,job first ,settled down ,more money in pocket tru mini jobs before going back to school.Things are flexible here that you can merge you edu with jobs.
@ temmytammy........pls am still online on yahooIM....when will you be available?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
temmytanny: Never worry bro,just come over here.That course you are studying is good.
hey temmy bro thank you for your response,can you tell me more,i mean if i dont get the chance to graduate here,can i continue there from where i stoped here...by the way i will be comming to texas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2012

Thanks for making it clearer bro... I'm glad it is $50 and not $200... That makes it a lot easier... And yea, you're right- a 9-month BSC make up isn't bad at all- after all time flies these days...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2012

Got these from WES web site :

WES ICAP (Transcripts + Evaluation)
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $205
Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
CPA Board Evaluation $305

WES Basic Evaluation
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $160
Document-by-Document Evaluation $100

Standard Delivery - U.S. Postal Service (per address) add $7
Traceable Delivery (to track your order)
Basic Delivery 3-5 business days (per address, US only)* add $12
Overnight Courier Delivery (per address, US only) add $30
2nd Day Courier Delivery (per address, US only) add $20
International Courier Service (per address)* add $60
Fax to U.S. or Canadian Recipients (details) add $5
Sealed Envelope (per envelope) (details) add $5
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
@all: has anyone heard from @teeebabie. May the good Lord perfect your ways wherever you are right now.
Please get back to this great house with your testimony. It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
emebeteaderashn: hey temmy bro thank you for your response,can you tell me more,i mean if i dont get the chance to graduate here,can i continue there from where i stoped here...by the way i will be comming to texas
That depends on your outside of the transcript assessment
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
seal777:

Got these from WES web site :

WES ICAP (Transcripts + Evaluation)
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $205
Document-by-Document Evaluation $145
CPA Board Evaluation $305

WES Basic Evaluation
Course-by-Course (with GPA & course-levels) $160
Document-by-Document Evaluation $100

Standard Delivery - U.S. Postal Service (per address) add $7
Traceable Delivery (to track your order)
Basic Delivery 3-5 business days (per address, US only)* add $12
Overnight Courier Delivery (per address, US only) add $30
2nd Day Courier Delivery (per address, US only) add $20
International Courier Service (per address)* add $60
Fax to U.S. or Canadian Recipients (details) add $5
Sealed Envelope (per envelope) (details) add $5
You may be right but when they called me about it,they actually said it wont cost me more than $50 once i present my transcript to them.Looking at your quotation,seems they will make the request directly from your institution and you not making the moves,pls correct me if am wrong.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=abosedekolawole]House pls advise on dis. I won wt dis name john adebiyi oluwunmi n on my neco cert I av john adebiyi oluwaseyi. On my npc all dis names r written on it as john adebiyi oluwunmi oluwaseyi. Hope dis wil not pose a challenge on interview day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
temmytanny: That depends on your outside of the transcript assessment
What do you mean out side of the transcript
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
smiley........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Congrat to u teebabie, which day ar u collecting ur visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
teeebabie: Hi all... Ad a successful interview yestade.... D intaview was jst formalty o..no shaking@al...Dy only asked 4 my birth cert, waec cert&uni cert+ med rep+police report... D 1st tyn I was told wen I went up to meet d CO was congratulatns on winning USA visa lottery.. Asked my abt my educatn.. Told her where&when I did secondary sch&university... Asked weda I was married.. And weda I have kids.. And dt was all...
My uni cert had error on my name bt I took an offical leta from my sch 2back it up and dy didn't even ask me abt it@al....
As long as u av ur 2nd NL&u r a graduate and even if u r nt a graduate, hed WaEc is d minimum.. And u av d exact papers 4d educational qualification u filled in ur form.. No jst worry ur heda unneccessarily.. D visa is urs 2take ....

Congrats weve bn waiting for your success story.happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
smiley...............
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
wen ar u tell to come & collect ur visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=teeebabie]

Thank you so much sister,am from ethiopia and i understand most of the things you respond to me,thank you again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
@teeebabie congrats ds is another favour 4rm GOD.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
teeebabie: Hi all... Ad a successful interview yestade.... D intaview was jst formalty o..no shaking@al...Dy only asked 4 my birth cert, waec cert&uni cert+ med rep+police report... D 1st tyn I was told wen I went up to meet d CO was congratulatns on winning USA visa lottery.. Asked my abt my educatn.. Told her where&when I did secondary sch&university... Asked weda I was married.. And weda I have kids.. And dt was all...
My uni cert had error on my name bt I took an offical leta from my sch 2back it up wch also ad issue by referrin 2my 2nd name as my 1st name and dy didn't even ask me abt it@al....
As long as u av ur 2nd NL&u r a graduate and even if u r nt a graduate, hed WaEc is d minimum.. And u av d exact papers 4d educational qualification u filled in ur form.. No jst worry ur heda unneccessarily.. D visa is urs 2take ....
guy,‎​U dey Bleep up o.we have been expecting your testimony since yesterday.am so happy for you sha.congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

hmmmmmmm...no tel me say u don join C.I.A...LOLZ
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
My uni cert had error on my name bt I took an offical leta from my sch 2back it up wch also ad issue by referrin 2my 2nd name as my 1st name and dy didn't even ask me abt it@al....

Congrats my dear sista...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
femsoj: guy,‎​U dey Bleep up o.we have been expecting your testimony since yesterday.am so happy for you sha.congratulations

but na babe nao...congrats to her!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2012

To God be the glory. We've all been waiting for your testimony.
Congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seyesugar(f): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2012

Congratulations dear... May all of us receive the same favour u received at d embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
Oh3maa, Nice one. We thank God!
I have been holding mine since 2 weeks. @adzovia, by the way which state did you decide on settling at?

All the best. God bless GH, God bless Naija, God bless America!

adzovia: where are the ghanaians in the house? just want to tell u i am holding my visa in my hands. it was given to me at the embassy today. FINALLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.