Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945642 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
congrats....may we share same testimonies like u soon

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
ksjlar: Oh3maa, Nice one. We thank God!
I have been holding mine since 2 weeks. @adzovia, by the way which state did you decide on settling at?

All the best. God bless GH, God bless Naija, God bless America!

New Jersey
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
No way!

New Jersey is my official POE too but my other cousins in NY, Maryland and Atlanta are pulling me their side. I told them all that I will only go the place where I can get me a job even if it means Alaska lol. Leaving in Europe for a while now I don't want to go and burden anyone there knowing how it is. People can only be nice with you for a few weeks and if you do not get your A game on, they will quickly get fed up.

By the way I am into IT, Networking to be precise how about you?

adzovia:
New Jersey
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
teeebabie: Hi all... Ad a successful interview yestade.... D intaview was jst formalty o..no shaking@al...Dy only asked 4 my birth cert, waec cert&uni cert+ med rep+police report... D 1st tyn I was told wen I went up to meet d CO was congratulatns on winning USA visa lottery.. Asked my abt my educatn.. Told her where&when I did secondary sch&university... Asked weda I was married.. And weda I have kids.. And dt was all...
My uni cert had error on my name bt I took an offical leta from my sch 2back it up wch also ad issue by referrin 2my 2nd name as my 1st name and dy didn't even ask me abt it@al....
As long as u av ur 2nd NL&u r a graduate and even if u r nt a graduate, hed WaEc is d minimum.. And u av d exact papers 4d educational qualification u filled in ur form.. No jst worry ur heda unneccessarily.. D visa is urs 2take ....

Congratulations my sister.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
Congrats, my dear. More vim.
Good luck on the journey ahead. May the good Lord continue to glorify His name in your life.

/KSJ

teeebabie: Hi all... Ad a successful interview yestade.... D intaview was jst formalty o..no shaking@al...Dy only asked 4 my birth cert, waec cert&uni cert+ med rep+police report... D 1st tyn I was told wen I went up to meet d CO was congratulatns on winning USA visa lottery.. Asked my abt my educatn.. Told her where&when I did secondary sch&university... Asked weda I was married.. And weda I have kids.. And dt was all...
My uni cert had error on my name bt I took an offical leta from my sch 2back it up wch also ad issue by referrin 2my 2nd name as my 1st name and dy didn't even ask me abt it@al....
As long as u av ur 2nd NL&u r a graduate and even if u r nt a graduate, hed WaEc is d minimum.. And u av d exact papers 4d educational qualification u filled in ur form.. No jst worry ur heda unneccessarily.. D visa is urs 2take ....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
@adzovia ar u nt nigerian. Can i hav ur phone number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
gunners4u: @adzovia ar u nt nigerian. Can i hav ur phone number
No i am not Nigerian
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
ksjlar: No way!

New Jersey is my official POE too but my other cousins in NY, Maryland and Atlanta are pulling me their side. I told them all that I will only go the place where I can get me a job even if it means Alaska lol. Leaving in Europe for a while now I don't want to go and burden anyone there knowing how it is. People can only be nice with you for a few weeks and if you do not get your A game on, they will quickly get fed up.

By the way I am into IT, Networking to be precise how about you?

researcher
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2012

Congratulations missy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
congrat teebabie more goodnews to come watch out and grab ur copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww........faith works wonders kiss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
teebebie congrats the lord is good . wish u best of lucky ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
wit gc how many country i can travel nd wit gc hop i will see gud job
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
To speak to good job, I think that your qualifications matter. If you have the right qualification for that good job then you will be in competition with others for it. Otherwise I think one has to update his/her skill set, probably take some classes, go back to college or something of the sort. NB. it is better to invest 4 years of your time to get that education than to spend the rest of your life doing menial job. This is my one cent on the issue. With the countries you can travel to I think the other experienced guys might answer it but I think you will still need a visa if you travel outside the Americas tho it will be easier to get the visa.

@femo:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
jay92: also going to delaware
@jay98 pls bro let hook. Here is my number 07038154195

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
wit gc hop no prob abt job overthere
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
gunners4u: @papatee. Am going to airport on monday to make inquiry abot d cheapest tickect frm delta & qater airline
@gunners, pls my broda from anoda mother update me wt d cheapest price wen u get there
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
hop no prob wit my gc if am lookin 4 job hop i will see job be doin bekos i nid to further
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
congrats c
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
blessedisrael: congrats....may we share same testimonies like u soon
AMEN IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2012
House pls ansa dis guy question.....he nids explanation!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 12:50am On Nov 18, 2012

Congrats.
Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:27am On Nov 18, 2012

I am happy for you babie
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Hello narialanders,congrats to all those who had a successful interview,my prayer for all other waiting either for their 2nd NL or interview,you shall all come back here to share your testimonies of success.it is better you claim it now cos you never can tell,maybe you will be the next to share yours,I just have a question that seems to be disturbing me for some time now,if a couple register for the dv lottery and luckily the husband wins,how will he do it that both of them will travel together,will be wife follow him also to be interviewed?and will the both pay for all other things?pls shed more light on this for me.thanks and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2012
hituneu: Hello narialanders,congrats to all those who had a successful interview,my prayer for all other waiting either for their 2nd NL or interview,you shall all come back here to share your testimonies of success.it is better you claim it now cos you never can tell,maybe you will be the next to share yours,I just have a question that seems to be disturbing me for some time now,if a couple register for the dv lottery and luckily the husband wins,how will he do it that both of them will travel together,will be wife follow him also to be interviewed?and will the both pay for all other things?pls shed more light on this for me.thanks and God bless.

They will all fill in a DS230 forms that is husband,wife and each kid but the one who was the principal applicant (the husband) will fill an extra DSP122 form and sent them to KCC wait for the 2NL Notification Letter from KCC they then book an appointment for the interview at their country's US embassy when they are there they will be required to pay VISA FEE $330 each even their children if they have. ie if its you and you husband plus a child each will pay $330 that is $990. In the forms you sent there is a place where you are asked if you will accompany the principal applicant or follow him later so this will depend on the couple financial status or other things that might make you remain BUT you will have to pay the $330 visa fee even if you intend to remain. i hope i have explained more than you asked.
NOTE: That is if he had put you in the eDV entry as his spouse other wise if he didnt you have to start by registering your marriage at your local authorities and do as Remmy488 has said below. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2012
@adzovia.plss wer u givn back ur originals on visa collection day
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2012
[quote
author=Spoondar]

They will all fill in a DS230 forms that is husband,wife and each
kid but the one who was the principal applicant (the husband) will fill
an extra DSP122 form and sent them to KCC wait for the 2NL
Notification Letter from KCC they then book an appointment for the
interview at their country's US embassy when they are there they will be
required to pay VISA FEE $330 each even their children if they have. ie
if its you and you husband plus a child each will pay $330 that is
$990. In the forms you sent there is a place where you are asked if you
will accompany the principal applicant or follow him later so this will
depend on the couple financial status or other things that might make
you remain BUT you will have to pay the $330 visa fee even if you intend
to remain. i hope i have explained more than you asked.[/quote]

u've said it all but dey shud make sure they review all their marriage documents properly so that they wont fill anytin that wil contradict dt. all ur credentials.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2012
jay92: @adzovia.plss wer u givn back ur originals on visa collection day
yes i was given my original documents, my passport, instructions for my ssn and travel on two sheet of paper and an envelope which i must not open for point of entry

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Congra teeebbable, more progress ahead....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
As an ssce certificate holder can i get job & wat kind of job
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
@femo:
pls dis question ve bn answered nt once nt twice i ll advice u to read past posts.gd luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hw many months does visa expire
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
i so much believe that job ll be available for all inrespective of ur qualification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.