Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,793 members, 7,921,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937007 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2012
My Interview is said on Jan 2013 when shall I start my police report
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2012
The trip was long and stressfull to me because am with a child and infant but if i were travelling alone then it wuld have been sweet.
Anyway, i flew Emirates and it cost abt 230k for an adult to Califonia but the price WILL vary depending on the airline and destination. i got to the airport abt 9am for a flight of 2:45pm and i was glad i did, i was the 1st on the line for check in, am not too sure but i think checking in started abt 9:30am or 10am. my check in was smooth but una know na, 9ja with begging and i have to wet ground but dint spend much sha just abt 2k.
After the check in i then took my time to look for were i will eat mama put for the last time because i may not get that taste for a long time to come. they called for boarding and those with infant, childern, senior boys and girls and business or first class were allowed to board 1st. we got to dubai, spent about 7hrs and boarded for Califonia and on landing i went straight to the immigrant line or section and againm i was the first on the line, we got processed and within about 40min they were done.
my passport was stamped and America here i am.
God bless this Country for giving my family a chance to leave a better life and for my children. I remain loyal and for ever indebtedness to her.
Guys, this place na colored and digital while you know were na black and white and analog.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2012
brightmon: The trip was long and stressfull to me because am with a child and infant but if i were travelling alone then it wuld have been sweet.
Anyway, i flew Emirates and it cost abt 230k for an adult to Califonia but the price WILL vary depending on the airline and destination. i got to the airport abt 9am for a flight of 2:45pm and i was glad i did, i was the 1st on the line for check in, am not too sure but i think checking in started abt 9:30am or 10am. my check in was smooth but una know na, 9ja with begging and i have to wet ground but dint spend much sha just abt 2k.
After the check in i then took my time to look for were i will eat mama put for the last time because i may not get that taste for a long time to come. they called for boarding and those with infant, childern, senior boys and girls and business or first class were allowed to board 1st. we got to dubai, spent about 7hrs and boarded for Califonia and on landing i went straight to the immigrant line or section and againm i was the first on the line, we got processed and within about 40min they were done.
God bless this Country for giving my family a chance to leave a better life and for my children. I remain loyal and for ever indebtedness to her.
Guys, this place na colored and digital while you know were na black and white and analog.

Once again, congrats and welcome to your new home!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atseyi(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2012
brightmon: The trip was long and stressfull to me because am with a child and infant but if i were travelling alone then it wuld have been sweet.

Congratulations Bro, Thats what God has done.... wish u the best and happy new life in the United States, Joining in December.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:29am On Nov 19, 2012
brightmon: yes ohhh, thank you LERIPA, GENTIGER, SURVEYPROF, I HATE 9JA, KAYPOSITVE, IBRACADABRA, TEMMYTANNY, GNY KELLY, SANDDY101, PAPATEE, YEMBE2013, BOBSINA, ADESOJI and OGBONLOWOB for your congratulatory messages on my arrival at in the states. God wa do my own God una own too.
Thanks

Amen !!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 10:46am On Nov 19, 2012
brightmon: yes ohhh, thank you LERIPA, GENTIGER, SURVEYPROF, I HATE 9JA, KAYPOSITVE, IBRACADABRA, TEMMYTANNY, GNY KELLY, SANDDY101, PAPATEE, YEMBE2013, BOBSINA, ADESOJI and OGBONLOWOB for your congratulatory messages on my arrival at in the states. God wa do my own God una own too.
Thanks

I say a louder AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2012
House my congrates to all those that have gone through the interview, i'm happy the way you guys answere qestions with clearifications. Please my case number is 17000+ when i am likely to get an interview? i submitted my forms and that of my faimly members by June, KCC reply that they have received the form and that it is acceptable for further processing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Please I will just like to know if you were able to take some of our local food with you. if yes, which type of food. tnx. Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2012
Hellow Guys God don bless me oooo!!! The visa is my IJN
I got my 2NL LETTER THIS MORNING MY CASE NUM 2013AF0009*** JAN 15.
PLS CHECK URS NW.
IT'S WELL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2012
Thanks

Amen O
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2012
Thanks

Amen brother. 7hrs layover is quite long. It must have been stressful sitting in the airport except you were temporarily checked into a hotel.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2012
My Interview is said on Jan 2013 when shall I start my police report
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2012
kaypositve:
Amen o,Amin e po!
Amen oooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2012
sami_1983: My Interview is said on Jan 2013 when shall I start my police report huh
Like you heard from previous posts, u can do it 7-10 days to your Interview. Take care

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2012
Just back 4rm airport nw, d security men did nt allow me to enter unless am wit my int passport. So am going back on thursday wen i collect my visa & passport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2012
Wishing ibaracadara & d rest success in their interview. Go their & come back happy & smilling in name Almight God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Congrat to u @brightmon, We dey come join u soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2012
kaypositve:
Please I will just like to know if you were able to take some of our local food with you. if yes, which type of food. tnx. Congrat

yes i did ohh, dont try to carry anything with chicken or chiken recipes, rew meat/beef, wet or yam because na dog go sniff you out.
the food stuff you wish to carry MUST be DRY. things like dry fish, egusi, ogbono, garri etc.
and the u can only check in two bags of 23kg each, i will advice u weigh each bags at home b4 going to the airport to make sure it 23kg or less.
them go beg you money for our bairport here ohh, so hold like 200 plent. once e pass our airport here then u dont have any problem but u will be given a form to fill b4 landing at ur POE tick yes for food if u carry. honesty, remeber?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2012
sami_1983: My Interview is said on Jan 2013 when shall I start my police reporthuh
hey bro are you from ethiopia,i want to ask you about police reports
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Yap I am from Ethiopia but my interview is in Kenya.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2012
sami_1983: Yap I am from Ethiopia but my interview is in Kenya.
so that means you have to get a police report from ethiopia right?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2012
Gentiger:

Amen brother. 7hrs layover is quite long. It must have been stressful sitting in the airport except you were temporarily checked into a hotel.
abt 7hrs to dubai
abt 7hrs plus transit
then abt 15hr to Califonia.
i planed to relax in a hotel but later changed my mind not to because the amount does not worth it, too high. while at the airport in dubai to took time to walk around to know which gate my destionation will be boarding from and we went close to the gate and took a nap.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2012
sami_1983: My Interview is said on Jan 2013 when shall I start my police report
start the everything abt 2 weeks to the date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sami1983: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2012
No it's not must to get from Ethiopia I am going to get from here.but if u live in ethiopia u have to get from Ur land.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2012
gunners4u: Just back 4rm airport nw, d security men did nt allow me to enter unless am wit my int passport. So am going back on thursday wen i collect my visa & passport.
hahahahaha, it seems you not a nigerian, how u no go fit enter even if u no carry ur passport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2012
I tink is becos of my stature. My bros will go 2morrow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:46am On Nov 19, 2012
gunners4u: Congrat to u @brightmon, We dey come join u soon
make una come abeg. i wanna wanna, gonna gonna hahahahahahah
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2012
gunners4u: I tink is becos of my stature. My bros will go 2morrow
ok, all the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2012
brightmon:
yes i did ohh, dont try to carry anything with chicken or chiken recipes, rew meat/beef, wet or yam because na dog go sniff you out.
the food stuff you wish to carry MUST be DRY. things like dry fish, egusi, ogbono, garri etc.
and the u can only check in two bags of 23kg each, i will advice u weigh each bags at home b4 going to the airport to make sure it 23kg or less.
them go beg you money for our bairport here ohh, so hold like 200 plent. once e pass our airport here then u dont have any problem but u will be given a form to fill b4 landing at ur POE tick yes for food if u carry. honesty, remeber?
Thanks for ur reply Bro.!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
Congrats my dear brother enjoy ur stay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
gunners4u: I tink is becos of my stature. My bros will go 2morrow
they are doing dat for security reason.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
pjogutum1: House my congrates to all those that have gone through the interview, i'm happy the way you guys answere qestions with clearifications. Please my case number is 17000+ when i am likely to get an interview? i submitted my forms and that of my faimly members by June, KCC reply that they have received the form and that it is acceptable for further processing.

Kindly watch out for the monthly visa bulletin. From there, you can get to know when your case number is current.
But in my layman opinion, you may be current in April/May. That's if you're from Nigeria.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.