Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931885 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2012
@honeydee hope u were able 2 do d police character yesterday? wish u success my dear sister.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2012
ur visa has bn granted....go n claim it...d auction of God is wt u...@ibra n michy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2012
For all those going for interview,before you get there favour will go before you,all things that may deprive you guys from getting the visa shall be destroyed in jesus name,you shall all come here to share testimonies of victory,the God of daniel,joseph,morcedeai,the God that fought the battle of david and that of gideon shall fight your battle before,during and after the interview,No weapon fashioned at you guys shall prosper,GO AND COLLECT WHAT IS RIGHFULLY YOURS,Best of luck y'all

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2012
sunbat: Hello House,
I really do appreciate you Guyz on nairaland.
Please i receivd an email from US Department of State
that my Brother Won Visa Lottery.
Please can anyone tell me how to go about it.
I mean procedures

Then Im not sure if this email is genuine.
Please Help me especialy thos wu received this email from US Dept of State.

Thank Yu
[b][/b]
all you av to do is to check tHe website.....www.dvlottery.state.gov....enter your brothers detail to confirm...and if its not there, jst knw its scam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2012
hituneu: For all those going for interview,before you get there favour will go before you,all things that may deprive you guys from getting the visa shall be destroyed in jesus name,you shall all come here to share testimonies of victory,the God of daniel,joseph,morcedeai,the God that fought the battle of david and that of gideon shall fight your battle before,during and after the interview,No weapon fashioned at you guys shall prosper,GO AND COLLECT WHAT IS RIGHFULLY YOURS,Best of luck y'all
AMen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hello House, please can anyone tell me how much it will cost to get WAEC/GCE certificates for examinations done 2001?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
sozen2010: Hello House, please can anyone tell me how much it will cost to get WAEC/GCE certificates for examinations done 2001?

I referred to WAEC Board in Nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tsammie: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
To all on nairaland, wishing u a blessed day.. hv been trying this visa lottery thing for yrs now but unfortunately i don't get selected. i plan on making contact with an agent to attach me to some of his winners seeking people to attach them. seriously i know it not cool cuz it's illegal but feel i shd do it given the benefits it comes with it after securing the visa. what is your advice to me as a brother.. pls no insults.. i'm from gh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
tsammie: To all on nairaland, wishing u a blessed day.. hv been trying this visa lottery thing for yrs now but unfortunately i don't get selected. i plan on making contact with an agent to attach me to some of his winners seeking people to attach them. seriously i know it not cool cuz it's illegal but feel i shd do it given the benefits it comes with it after securing the visa. what is your advice to me as a brother.. pls no insults.. i'm from gh

Perish the idea. Your time will come. Be patient.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gentiger:

Perish the idea. Your time will come. Be patient.

True talk.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ibracadabra was online just now but faded out,hope nothing oo

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
temmytanny: @ibracadabra was online just now but faded out,hope nothing oo
I guess he is trying to write his success story in a comprehensive way.............@ibracadabra we re all waiting .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
I guess he is trying to write his success story in a comprehensive way.............@ibracadabra we re all waiting .

Yes! We dey wait ooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
I cannot believe the amount of love shown me on this forum thus far... I almost wept when I saw all your prayers and good wishes... God bless each and every one of you just like he has blessed me...

My visa has been APPROVED!!!

And trust me- my testimony is one of d greatest you have ever heard... I'll give a very detailed account of my successful interview experience when I settle down...

God heard your prayers for me- and for that I can't thank you enough!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ibracadabra: I cannot believe the amount of love shown me on this forum thus far... I almost wept when I saw all your prayers and good wishes... God bless each and every one of you just like he has blessed me...

And trust me- my testimony is one of d greatest you have ever heard... I'll give a very detailed account of my successful interview experience when I settle down...

Yet another success story.
Congratulations to you!
Welcome to America!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin suspense no good ooooo @ibracadabra and michymich we re all waiting 4 ur success story jor
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ibracadabra: I cannot believe the amount of love shown me on this forum thus far... I almost wept when I saw all your prayers and good wishes... God bless each and every one of you just like he has blessed me...

Congrats Ibracadabra. Am happy for you. Am glad you made it thru. Where is Mickymouse? We await your success story too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
This is the most helpful, interesting,educative,lovely,informative,....,name it, forum ever. cry cry I love you guys

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2012

Thank God cos i was a bit worried when i dint see you online again.CONGRATS bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gentiger:

Congrats Ibracadabra. Am happy for you. Am glad you made it thru. Where is Mickymouse? We await your success story too.

congrat.it is well with u.please pray for us we that are waiting for our own too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
addsam:

congrat.it is well with u.please pray for us we that are waiting for our own too

Please pray for me as well.Everybody we had prayed sincerely for was successful(jack syno,malcon,gunners4u and now ibracadabra).Mine is next wednesday ooooooooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2012

Congrats my dear brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Congrat my brother,i know dat god is wit us in dis forum thank god 4 everything .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ibraca, congrat. Waiting 4 ur success story. More gud news testimony to come in name of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gbabe 2:

Please pray for me as well.Everybody we had prayed sincerely for was successful(jack syno,malcon,gunners4u and now ibracadabra).Mine is next wednesday ooooooooooo.
Testimony is urs too on this forum next wk wednesday ll be a memorable one in ur life.........we all await ur testimony
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ibracada. All praises to the Allah the god of the worlds
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2012

Am soo happy 4u. The Lord is really Good may his name alone be glorified!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
@ibracada,congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2012

Congrat Brother! this is our song to God alone....
And we will say that You are good
And all the miracles You've done
Have brought us joy, for we are changed
And all the hope we have
We place in You right now

Father we declare that we love You
We declare our everlasting love for You
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gbabe 2:

It is well. Just be prayerful and faith-filled.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
This is the most helpful, interesting,educative,lovely,informative,....,name it, forum ever. cry cry I love you guys

We love you too.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
sozen2010: Hello House, please can anyone tell me how much it will cost to get WAEC/GCE certificates for examinations done 2001?

To get your waec certificate you need your exam photo-card,a passport photograph and 1500 naira.but before that where did u write the exam.if it not Lagos go to the state where you write it to collect it there.they will not give it to you in Lagos if it not Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.