Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,784 members, 7,921,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:39 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936994 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
why bothered my bro,i guess what is in d envelope is ur medicals and police report .dont open it ooooo

na the forms wey u sign b4 the co dey inside am plus the medicals.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
gunners4u: @abosede, i went wit naira. 54,500 naira. Can some1 tell me wat is inside d envelope

Gunners; I'm happy for u... Even though my interview was successful; it still doesn't feel real until I get back my passport with d Visa in it.

Gunners4u: wot day of d week did u do ur interview (wednesday or thursday) and what day did they tell u to pick your visa? Did u go on that day or waited for one more day? What time did u go there? Early in morning or evening? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tanks 4 d info. I don go keep all my document for bank wit d visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ibraca, i was interview last week thursday & i collected it yesterday, dat means 5 working days after been interviewd. I went dere around 11am.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hi Gurus pls where can i get my NECO SSCE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
garvins: Hi Gurus pls where can i get my NECO SSCE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE
if u re in lagos i guess their office is at Obanikoro area not too sure when u get to Obanikoro u can ask smone around it is not too far frm there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
loconzo00:

Please brother did u tender English and Maths or just one of them during interview ?

I tendered both... Luckily my WAEC result had no issues as my lowest score was just one C4... The others were As and Bs... But I saw someone with 2 O Level certificates- and even though I don't know d details of what he had on d Certificates; she was given a Visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello house, am new here, pls my interview is about 3 weeks now and i have not get any place to stay when i get to Us pls Advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
gunners4u: @ibraca, i was interview last week thursday & i collected it yesterday, dat means 5 working days after been interviewd. I went dere around 11am.

Thanks a lot... Cos I was so excited when she gave me d white paper with d address that I didn't hear d date she said I should go and collect it... D kain joy wey come wit d "Your Visa has been Approved" made me oblivious to every other thing she said...

So r u gonna b travelling for Christmas?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Adufesco: Hello house, am new here, pls my interview is about 3 weeks now and i have not get any place to stay when i get to Us pls Advice
pls u just ve to get a place to stay in the USA b4 ur interview cos the CO ll ask u on the day of interview and i dont knw what that wld lead to
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
pls u just ve to get a place to stay in the USA b4 ur interview cos the CO ll ask u on the day of interview and i dont knw what that wld lead to
I thought he is meant to have filled the place to live on the forms or do you hv to tell CO on the interview day?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladiesman2013: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
honeydee:

Waow really? I'm goNna b gettn my visa in ghana. I actually tot twas 6mnths here too. Thanks for the info

okay guys does it mean those of us in Ghana our three months start from d day of our medicals?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
surveyProf:
I thought he is meant to have filled the place to live on the forms or do you hv to tell CO on the interview day?

Not any more. Things change, u know.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
garvins: Hi Gurus pls where can i get my NECO SSCE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE

Go to the NECO office of that state you did it?If it is June/July, head to the school you did it and if it is Nov/Dec, go to the State office.Have like N4K and the result print-out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ibracadabra:

I tendered both... Luckily my WAEC result had no issues as my lowest score was just one C4... The others were As and Bs... But I saw someone with 2 O Level certificates- and even though I don't know d details of what he had on d Certificates; she was given a Visa

Does it mean your highest educational achievement is O'level?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
ferdimako:

Does it mean your highest educational achievement is O'level?
No, I think I read where he said Micobiology, on his interview testimony!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gentiger:

Michymich under the circumstance is not authorized to make any such disclosure. Please no more pressures on him. it's enough he told you he was temporarily denied and thats all he owes the house out of courtesy for now.

If anyone is seeking for backup experience from others setback to better their own lots, it shows insensitivity and deep seated self-centeredness.

@Getinger,thanks for your offer to help Michymich.
You have been a good adviser to many on this forum. For this i applaud your efforts.
However, you must remember this is a public forum that is visited globally. There are thousands if not millions who visit and read our postings here without commenting or joining the forum.
Many have benefited from how good people of this forum have tackled difficult issues by their invaluable advises.
Meaning that no one is a body of knowledge. No MR KNOW-ALL.
Agreed, Michymich is in a difficult situation. I believe he knows there are lawyers out there before he made his interview issue known to us on this forum having the benefit of anonymity.
Many people are interested in his full experience to learn from and advise him as it is usual on this great forum.
Forumites' request for his experience is not to feast on his problem but to come to his aid.
Unfortunately, moves that are obviously business-like under the pretence of private help (legal or otherwise)are not fit for this forum. Hence not in the best interest of the readers.
In as much as i do not have any problem in any one trying to promote his/her business, let it be wisely done.
Your comment above is like attempting to play on the intelligence of readers of this thread worldwide by trying to shield Michymich away from everyone who might benefit from his experience.
KINDLY LET MICHYMICH DECIDE ON HIS OWN WHETHER TO SHARE HIS EXPERIENCE OR NOT.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello house, i have being following dis tred from the begining infact, i gain alot of things. Congrat to those who have done their interview successful! And for those who are still expecting thier interview days to come also wish them the best! Am one of dv2013 winners and my interview is 2nd wk in December Pls my Questions is dat if i did not have any one to stay with when i get to USA. What are my going to do? I mean what is next step 4 me? Because i put N/A there as i was directed from kcc office but still, i can't get any address. Pls any help? i need your respond?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^
Intresting pieace of writeup, we await the responses of Gentiger!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Adufesco: Hello house, i have being following dis tred from the begining infact, i gain alot of things. Congrat to those who have done their interview successful! And for those who are still expecting thier interview days to come also wish them the best! Am one of dv2013 winners and my interview is 2nd wk in December Pls my Questions is dat if i did not have any one to stay with when i get to USA. What are my going to do? I mean what is next step 4 me? Because i put N/A there as i was directed from kcc office but still, i can't get any address. Pls any help? i need your respond?
I think you just hv to try, as much as u can, reasons are dat, your green card or so will be sent der wen u arrive @ the states.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ibaraca, am planning next month if i can get d money fast
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Adufesco: Hello house, i have being following dis tred from the begining infact, i gain alot of things. Congrat to those who have done their interview successful! And for those who are still expecting thier interview days to come also wish them the best! Am one of dv2013 winners and my interview is 2nd wk in December Pls my Questions is dat if i did not have any one to stay with when i get to USA. What are my going to do? I mean what is next step 4 me? Because i put N/A there as i was directed from kcc office but still, i can't get any address. Pls any help? i need your respond?
pls u just ve to get a place to stay in the USA b4 ur interview cos the CO ll ask u on the day of interview and i dont knw what that wld lead to.pls look for a place to stay b4 ur interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
Leripa:

Welcome on board!
In which state do you intend to live?
since you do not have anyone in the USA, I would advise that you research on churches and mosques in the state you preferred to live in. Get the contact address and possibly the phone number. Place a call through to them, explaining your dilemma and see what they can do.
Just my opinion though. You may even get help from fellow forumites.
Good luck.
Another nice option!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uchechuwku: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gentiger:

If anyone is seeking for backup experience from others setback to better their own lots, it shows insensitivity and deep seated self-centeredness.

Thank you for this........God bless you times 1000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Thanks brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Leripa:

Welcome on board!
In which state do you intend to live?
since you do not have anyone in the USA, I would advise that you research on churches and mosques in the state you preferred to live in. Get the contact address and possibly the phone number. Place a call through to them, explaining your dilemma and see what they can do.
Just my opinion though. You may even get help from fellow forumites.
Good luck.
Thanks for your reply my brother, i wish to stay in marry land but i dont have any one there but about the churches you talking about, how can i get their contacts? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by surveyProf(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
Adufesco: Thanks for your reply my brother, i wish to stay in marry land but i dont have any one there but about the churches you talking about, how can i get their contacts? Thanks

You can try google.com and type, pentecostal churches in Maryland , United States or better still Redeem Christain Church of God in Maryland, Four square gospel church in Maryland etc

All d best bro!
www.charismatic.org/maryland.htm

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello house, i have being following dis tred from the begining infact, i gain alot of things. Congrat to those who have done their interview successful! And for those who are still expecting thier interview days to come also wish them the best! Am one of dv2013 winners and my interview is 2nd wk in December Pls my Questions is dat if i did not have any one to stay with when i get to USA. What are my going to do? I mean what is next step 4 me? Because i put N/A there as i was directed from kcc office but still, i can't get any address. Pls any help? i need your respond?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
@adufesco, u ar d one dat call me yesterday. Dis is d address of my uncle dere. 29 fuller street, new london, connecticut.usa. Mr adekoya
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mikekelech(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello houz I wish to u all for your immense contributions in this forum. pls iam one of the lucky winners' of DV lottery 2013 and my case No is 16***. The challenge is that I am yet to get my 2N L, pls when are my likely to expect my interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.