Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931872 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gbabe 2: Good afternoon peeps.I am really thankful to you guys.I must confess u guys are doing a great job.@Kemzone,Adesojiaderemi,temmytamy,gentiger and everyone you are all wonderful people.
I had my interview this morning around 9.15am to 9.19am and it was a pleasant experience and divine favor of God at work.
We (0i and my wife)got to the emabassy around 6.30 am.
We followed their normal security checks and the routine.
Next thing i paid in dollars though i had alternative of over 130k in naira in case she has issues with the dollars i presented.Well no issue,we proceeded to another that collected all our documents (NPC,Marriage cert,my bsc,Hnd Ond and Waec certificates,Police Report and Medicals.I presented the other certifications which includes my ACCA Cert,CIA Cert,CrFA cert and CISA certificates but she didnt collect any of except the required ones)
About 35minutes after a black american lady showed at the window 13 and started the interview for the immigrants.Later another CO showed at the window 16 before a white blonde girl later showed up at window 15 respectively.
Enough people had issues with the currency and visa fee payment and i had to extend a good gesture to a family like that.I am so sure they visited this great forum for once.
The black american gave a family of three visas and 3 individuals as well.She was so friendly that all prayers then was that God let us have our interview with this young lady.Obviously,it didnt cost the lady anything to grant everybody that came to her visas.I must tell you,you guys must just pray she is not on holidays when its your turn (just kidding)
Exactly 9.15am she called us to her window.
Me and Wife : Good mnorning.How was nite
CO:Fine thank you (with a charming smile)
CO:You are here because you won a lottery
Me and Wife:yes
CO:Do u promise to say the truth and just the truth
Me and Wife:Yes we do
CO:Your finger prints
Me and Wife:We did it.
CO:You have a Bsc
I:Yes i do
CO:Have u travelled outside nigeria before
I:No
CO:Where do you work and what do you work as?
I:I Told her my place of work and dat i do work as an internal auditor
CO:To my wife.What do u do
My wife:am still looking for job
CO:Are u guys married
I:YES
CO:Any pictures
CO:Can i see them
I:I brought the album out and we flipped from beginning till the end.
CO:Congratulations you should go to this address next Wednesday to pick up with that radiant and charming smile again
Me and Wife:Thank you so much and enjoy your stay in Nigeria.
CO:Thank you i try my best.
Folks that was all.It was like a chat all through.
Really grateful to God and all u guys here.U are all doing a great job here.Kudos.
Lessons learn t.Pray to God and dont fidget.Prepare your documents and commit the rest to Gods hand.We are all going to be successful IJN.Again i greeted almost all the staffs i came across including the security guys there.its not necessary but trust me you might need them later and you don't need any embarrassment or delay whatsoever.
Have a blessed and favourable interview.
Cheers

To God be the glory... Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gbabe 2: Good afternoon peeps.I am really thankful to you guys.I must confess u guys are doing a great job.@Kemzone,Adesojiaderemi,temmytamy,gentiger and everyone you are all wonderful people.
I had my interview this morning around 9.15am to 9.19am and it was a pleasant experience and divine favor of God at work.
Next thing i paid in dollars though i had alternative of over 130k in naira in case she has issues with the dollars i presented.Well no issue,we proceeded to another that collected all our documents (NPC,Marriage cert,my bsc,Hnd Ond and Waec certificates,Police Report and Medicals.I presented the other certifications which includes my ACCA Cert,CIA Cert,CrFA cert and CISA certificates but she didnt collect any of except the required ones)
About 35minutes after a black american lady showed at the window 13 and started the interview for the immigrants.Later another CO showed at the window 16 before a white blonde girl later showed up at window 15 respectively.
Enough people had issues with the currency and visa fee payment and i had to extend a good gesture to a family like that.I am so sure they visited this great forum for once.
The black american gave a family of three visas and 3 individuals as well.She was so friendly that all prayers then was that God let us have our interview with this young lady.Obviously,it didnt cost the lady anything to grant everybody that came to her visas.I must tell you,you guys must just pray she is not on holidays when its your turn (just kidding)
CO:Congratulations you should go to this address next Wednesday to pick up with that radiant and charming smile again
Really grateful to God and all u guys here.U are all doing a great job here.Kudos.
Lessons learn t.Pray to God and dont fidget.Prepare your documents and commit the rest to Gods hand.We are all going to be successful IJN.Again i greeted almost all the staffs i came across including the security guys there.its not necessary but trust me you might need them later and you don't need any embarrassment or delay whatsoever.
Cheers

Congratulations my brother. Mo ti gba be!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Gbade, abesin and chyke,congratulations...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by almodeer55: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
hi guys im new in here how do you do all i won the lottery but my no is 41000 how do i know if it is near from interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
yoruba ppl use 2 say, our names use 2 followin us anywere we go...like ds name gbabe. Bro anytin u put ur hand it shal be successful in jesus name. Ur interview dem don gbabe nani. Congra gbabe more blessin ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
please those who have already left to the states. how long do you think the processing of your documents were at the point of entry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Gbabesky! lol, congrats bro i am vry happy 4 u and ur wife. i pray 4 favour 4 me and my wife too as we also go 4 our interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
adzovia: please those who have already left to the states. how long do you think the processing of your documents were at the point of entry

You mean @ the airport? processing will only take few minutes. before the Plane land you will be given a form to fill declaring whatever applicable to you, then @ POE just make sure you que on the Immigrant/Citizen line.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pgheaert: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2012

Congratulations!
Cheers

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You mean @ the airport? processing will only take few minutes. before the Plane land you will be given a form to fill declaring whatever applicable to you, then @ POE just make sure you que on the Immigrant/Citizen line.
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers

Congrats to u and ur family...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
hello house,can someone who's not residing in Lagos do his/her police cert at Alagbon or must it be where u live.secondly is affidavit good enough to back or cover up mistake in date of birth in waec cert...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers
congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
temmytanny: Am not saying you should attack me and moreover i dont know all,thats why i dont answer all questions here.The ones i know,i use it to help others. You can say whatever but dont put people here in trouble by going to interview without medicals.

Its clearly written here,dont say what you dont know or arent sure of

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3743.html

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html

END OF DISCUSSION ( E.O.D ).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

NO problem since you have informed KCC, I will advice you do affidavit to back up your claim.
alright....thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@Gbabesky! lol, congrats bro i am vry happy 4 u and ur wife. i pray 4 favour 4 me and my wife too as we also go 4 our interview.
wishing good success
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2012

Congrats.
Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
chyk2020: yesterday i and my wife were given the congratulatory message by a black American lady at window 13. who was very friendly and we found favour of God in her sight.
My exp.

brief.
co. gd morning
me nd wife. gd morning
oath and finger print.
we were given our forms we sent to kcc to sign
co> when did u get married
co> what type of marriage
me> trad and civil.
co> what do u do in Nigeria
me> i called the company where i work nd what i do there
co> where is your company based
me> Abuja.
co> how many people were in attendance of your wedding
me> so many people
co> many is not a number i want a number
me> about 150 people.
co> do u have picture for that
me i brought out our wedng pictures and beging to open until i get to a place he saw many people he now ask me to stop
co> any picture for the civil
me i showed her my civil wedng picture
co> who are those in one particular picture, she asked my wife
wife> told her.
co> who is this guy, she called his name that is my host
me> my cousine brother.
co> congratulation your visas has been approved

CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
temmytanny: Am not saying you should attack me and moreover i dont know all,thats why i dont answer all questions here.The ones i know,i use it to help others. You can say whatever but dont put people here in trouble by going to interview without medicals.

Its clearly written here,dont say what you dont know or arent sure of

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3743.html

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html

They do not stick to those conditions for some people.You're right but CO decides otherwise sometimes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Congrat mr gbabe am so much happy for u and ur family.......he also make a way for us also soon IN JESUS NAME....AMEN someone.........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
idoo4love: wishing good success
thank u bro,i do appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cheers
congratulation to u and ur family.pray for us that remain to receive God Favour during our time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
@gbabe, congratulations to u and ur family. I give all the glory to the Most High God, for what HE has done.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
T
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
G
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hi guys,
Wanna wish all here a very big goodluck.I had my interview yesterday and it was absolutely succeesful. I went there around 7am with my wife and met so many pple but later had my way in.did normal security check and blabla process.
No question to my wife. Mine was very brief.
Co: congratulations for winning dv lottery.
Me:thanks a lot.
Co: tell me your education history.
Me: told her.
Co: when did u got married?
Me: told her
Co: why did you choose to study economics?
Me: cos of my biz experience.
Co: any child in marriage
Me: no for now
Co: I wish u guys goodluck
Me: thanks
Co: what a wonderful combination in your marriage.
Co: congratulations, your visa have been approved.
Me: thanks a lot.
That's it guys and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ gbabe 2,congrtulations to you and your family,may GOD Almighty continue favouring you in JESUS name and we wil all come back here to testify the kindness of GOD after our interview in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Congrat to all who have been given visas. Na so so good news we go dey hear oooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
@chirpywest,congratulations.may GOD lead your way in JESUS name.ALMIGHTY GOD will surely do our own,all of us in this thread will have good testimony to share in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:02am On Nov 29, 2012
chirpywest: Hi guys,
Wanna wish all here a very big goodluck.I had my interview yesterday and it was absolutely succeesful. I went there around 7am with my wife and met so many pple but later had my way in.did normal security check and blabla process.
No question to my wife. Mine was very brief.
Co: congratulations for winning dv lottery.
Me:thanks a lot.
Co: tell me your education history.
Me: told her.
Co: when did u got married?
Me: told her
Co: why did you choose to study economics?
Me: cos of my biz experience.
Co: any child in marriage
Me: no for now
Co: I wish u guys goodluck
Co: what a wonderful combination in your marriage.
Co: congratulations, your visa have been approved.
Me: thanks a lot.
That's it guys and nothing more.

Congratulations Chirpywest !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2012
mascotinme:
Pls house, your help is urgently needed here o. Where do i put her name? I av already sent d form to Kcc in may stating we are engaged and that she would follow me LATER. NOW, we re married and i want to UPDATE my maritals status: The qustn is WHERE DO I PUT HER NAME? IS IT WHERE THEY ASKED LATER OR NOW in DSP203 (no 31)? My CN 11***. Thanks

If you have made up your mind, then it is "NOW"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blacklady(f): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2012
I thank almighty God for those dat ave don dere interview n those dat is about to go, i wish u all gud luck, no matter what never lose hope cos i pass thru d same tin early dis year, but today were i'm i? I'm here in d united state i and my husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.