Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931880 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
brightmon:
hmmmmmm, no comment.

Brightmon why are you saying no comment? is it advisable to go for interview without completing your medicals?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hi,all all who intended to ans my qun i'm winner of dv 2013 i sent all form to kcc in end of auguest &i sent email to kcc in novamber they replayed ur case didn't mach what shall did to overcom my problem plse guys guid me how to procced.my CN AF00013Xxx .had influnce delay to send my document 2 Kcc for receive 2nd NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
please i want ask, 'are going 2 b offered a seat 2 sit on durng d interview wt CO @ d embassy' cos of my health
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
alfahim: Hi,all all who intended to ans my qun i'm winner of dv 2013 i sent all form to kcc in end of auguest &i sent email to kcc in novamber they replayed ur case didn't mach what shall did to overcom my problem plse guys guid me how to procced.my CN AF00013Xxx .had influnce delay to send my document 2 Kcc for receive 2nd NL?

You must make reference to your name, date of Birth, and CN in a correct order before they can reply you, may be your date format wasn't correct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hi,all all who intended to ans my qun i'm winner of dv 2013 i sent all form to kcc in end of auguest &i sent email to kcc in novamber they replayed ur case didn't mach what shall i did to overcom my problem plse guys guid me how to procced.my CN AF00013Xxx .have influnce delay to send my document 2 Kcc for receive 2nd NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote
author=alfahim]Hi,all all who intended to ans my qun i'm winner of dv
2013 i sent all form to kcc in end of auguest &i sent email to kcc
in novamber they replayed ur case didn't mach what shall did to overcom
my problem plse guys guid me how to procced.my CN AF00013Xxx .had
influnce delay to send my document 2 Kcc for receive 2nd NL? [/quote]

Try to use d correct year of birth u registered wt n ur names as they appear in ur notification letter 1.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Remmy488: please i want ask, 'are going 2 b offered a seat 2 sit on durng d interview wt CO @ d embassy' cos of my health

No,is just like a Bank setting.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by japsebastien: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
h! guys am from Cameroon and am lucky to be one of the 2013 dvlottery winner. my case number is 2013AF00071*** and i wish to know when i should be especting a repply from KCC.

I will be grateful if any one can be of help.
Thanks bro and sis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
hmmmmmm, no comment.[/quote] Pls lets forget about this issue, am the one who raise it, seeking for ur advice on what to do, Since there is no fund to do dat! But pls dont turn dis to smth else, i will find my way thanks to you all who contributed to this issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
brightmon:
hmmmmmm, no comment.
Pls lets forget about this issue, am the one who raise it, seeking for ur advice on what to do, Since there is no fund to do dat! But pls dont turn dis to smth else, i will find my way thanks to you all who contributed to this issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
japsebastien: h! guys am from Cameroon and am lucky to be one of the 2013 dvlottery winner. my case number is 2013AF00071*** and i wish to know when i should be especting a repply from KCC.

I will be grateful if any one can be of help.
Thanks bro and sis
hi sebastian welcome on board.i am also a cameroonian.But as you can see your case number is high.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hi,house dv 2013 winner i'm very disappointed my 2nd NL delay my CN 13XXX I HAVE SENT MY D END OF AUGUEST PLS share ur idea!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
alfahim: Hi,house dv 2013 winner i'm very disappointed my 2nd NL delay my CN 13XXX I HAVE SENT MY D END OF AUGUEST PLS share ur idea!
alfahim: Hi,house dv 2013 winner i'm very disappointed my 2nd NL delay my CN 13XXX I HAVE SENT MY D END OF AUGUEST PLS share ur idea!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
hi pple, good day to u all. our interview is soon and my hubby is the principal recipient. He applied as single but we got married last yr and had a baby in may.
Here are the documents we have:
- the 1st and 2nd notification letter
- police character for both of us
- 6 month old baby's birth certificate
- hubby and i's npc birth certificate
- hubby's ssce with 3 credits and 4 credits in neco
- hubby's b.sc notification of result
- pri sch leaving cert
- medicals
- marriage cert
- marriage pics
I hope we are good to go. Any additions please will be appreciated and how many photocopies shld we make of each document. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Brightmon why are you saying no comment? is it advisable to go for interview without completing your medicals?
I think the person adviceing another person shuld try it him/her self then come and tell the house the out come or who get heart/liver should. No comment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
Adufesco: Pls lets forget about this issue, am the one who raise it, seeking for ur advice on what to do, Since there is no fund to do dat! But pls dont turn dis to smth else, i will find my way thanks to you all who contributed to this issue.
bro, forget abt that joo. Focus on ur goal, move around, talk to people, church memebers and i bet you, you will be suprised for good. Forget abt ticket money for now. All the best and hope u come join us soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
chirpywest: Hi guys,
Wanna wish all here a very big goodluck.I had my interview yesterday and it was absolutely succeesful. I went there around 7am with my wife and met so many pple but later had my way in.did normal security check and blabla process.
No question to my wife. Mine was very brief.
Co: congratulations for winning dv lottery.
Me:thanks a lot.
Co: tell me your education history.
Me: told her.
Co: when did u got married?
Me: told her
Co: why did you choose to study economics?
Me: cos of my biz experience.
Co: any child in marriage
Me: no for now
Co: I wish u guys goodluck
Me: thanks
Co: what a wonderful combination in your marriage.
Co: congratulations, your visa have been approved.
Me: thanks a lot.
That's it guys and nothing more.

congratulation to you and ur wife.i pray mine will be as easy as this IJN amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Adufesco: hmmmmmm, no comment. Pls lets forget about this issue, am the one who raise it, seeking for ur advice on what to do, Since there is no fund to do dat! But pls dont turn dis to smth else, i will find my way thanks to you all who contributed to this issue.

If you ask me, I will vehemently plead with you to search for the money anyway to do the medicals rather than taken chances and you eventually becomes a reference point or case study. It may be possible as the guy said that they may attend to you but what if they dont. Remember this is a rare privilege that comes once in a lifetime. I want to encourage you that you summon faith, and believe all the resources you need shall be supplied. You are not alone in this there have been peoples' testimony of supernatural supply, I believe God that brought you this far will perfect everything.

Summarily, my advice is dont consider going without medicals as an option

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
docbunmi: hi pple, good day to u all. our interview is soon and my hubby is the principal recipient. He applied as single but we got married last yr and had a baby in may.
- pri sch leaving cert
- medicals
- marriage cert
- marriage pics
I hope we are good to go. Any additions please will be appreciated and how many photocopies shld we make of each document. Thank you
u r good to go. Just prepare very well with your hubby and i assure by God's grace success is yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
docbunmi: hi pple, good day to u all. our interview is soon and my hubby is the principal recipient. He applied as single but we got married last yr and had a baby in may.
- pri sch leaving cert
- medicals
- marriage cert
- marriage pics

With God, anything is possible. Since your husband got a B.sc, I hope that plays out in his favor.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
pator:

If you ask me, I will vehemently plead with you to search for the money anyway to do the medicals rather than taken chances and you eventually becomes a reference point or case study. It may be possible as the guy said that they may attend to you but what if they dont. Remember this is a rare privilege that comes once in a lifetime. I want to encourage you that you summon faith, and believe all the resources you need shall be supplied. You are not alone in this there have been peoples' testimony of supernatural supply, I believe God that brought you this far will perfect everything.

Summarily, my advice is dont consider going without medicals as an option
Thanks my brother, am very greatful for your advice & encouragement we will all Succeed here by the Grace of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
Guday houz,am very new in dis forum nd i jst hope u guys wuld cooperate nd giv me sumtin 2 benefit frm dis forum.Am a lucky dv-2013 winner nd wit de help of ma mum nd uncle in U.S,i've filld nd submittd all de forms.i e-mailed dem nd i got a reply dat ma forms hav bin receivd nd re acceptable 4 de continuation of visa processin.nd dat kcc re currently schedulin visa numbas 2 ma region.am frm Nigeria nd ma case no is AF000100**,pls wen shuld b ma interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
brightmon:
bro, forget abt that joo. Focus on ur goal, move around, talk to people, church memebers and i bet you, you will be suprised for good. Forget abt ticket money for now. All the best and hope u come join us soon.
Thanks my brother, am very greatful for your advice & encouragement we will all Succeed here by the Grace of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Wanna wish all here a very big goodluck.I had my interview yesterday and it was absolutely succeesful. I went there around 7am with my wife and met so many pple but later had my way in.did normal security check and blabla process.

congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
blacklady: I thank almighty God for those dat ave don dere interview n those dat is about to go, i wish u all gud luck, no matter what never lose hope cos i pass thru d same tin early dis year, but today were i'm i? I'm here in d united state i and my husband
wow...so happy for u and ur family!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2012

Congrats to both of you.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=docbunmi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
blacklady: New jersey

Good to read from you all the way from New Jersey.
Could you pls let me know about living in NJ for a family with kids ( another baby on the way )and jobs.
I'm looking forward to land there with my family after a successful interview.
Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
nero xp: Guday houz,am very new in dis forum nd i jst hope u guys wuld cooperate nd giv me sumtin 2 benefit frm dis forum.Am a lucky dv-2013 winner nd wit de help of ma mum nd uncle in U.S,i've filld nd submittd all de forms.i e-mailed dem nd i got a reply dat ma forms hav bin receivd nd re acceptable 4 de continuation of visa processin.nd dat kcc re currently schedulin visa numbas 2 ma region.am frm Nigeria nd ma case no is AF000100**,pls wen shuld b ma interview?

Expect your interview by February that is if you submitted your forms early enough.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
nero xp: Guday houz,am very new in dis forum nd i jst hope u guys wuld cooperate nd giv me sumtin 2 benefit frm dis forum.Am a lucky dv-2013 winner nd wit de help of ma mum nd uncle in U.S,i've filld nd submittd all de forms.i e-mailed dem nd i got a reply dat ma forms hav bin receivd nd re acceptable 4 de continuation of visa processin.nd dat kcc re currently schedulin visa numbas 2 ma region.am frm Nigeria nd ma case no is AF000100**,pls wen shuld b ma interview?

Welcome onboard bro! Hopefully next month you'll be schedule for interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls, i would want d gurus in d house to comment on docbunmi's so as to avoid any discrepancy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
@nero xp, gentiger said it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.