Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931875 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=alfahim][/quote]

This guy needs help.Guy, who entered the lottery the first time, in short which Date of birth did u use to know u were selected?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2012
gud morng house, happy jumat day. @ldi amin, u dont need any hotel accomadation, just try to be @ oshodi by 5am & take obalande bus.@ibrahim congrat, hope u get d direction easily. Wen ar u going ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2012
pls house 4 air ticket i mean flight to nyc for my daughter 4yrs old hop i wil pay half for d ticket nd mine should b full payment.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=@femo]pls house 4 air ticket i mean flight to nyc for my
daughter 4yrs old hop i wil pay half for d ticket nd mine should b full
payment. [/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2012
alfahim: Hi,house i'm winner dv 2013 i submit all ful filled form 2 Kcc &i mail 2 kcc after 4weeks they replayed dosen't match ur case my DOB copy of registration &all things as it is in 1st NL I'M very disappointed plse share me ur expiriancy ?Cn13xxx i haven't receive 2nd Nl till what would be reason 2 delay ?
alfahim: Hi,house i'm winner dv 2013 i submit all ful filled form 2 Kcc &i mail 2 kcc after 4weeks they replayed dosen't match ur case my DOB copy of registration &all things as it is in 1st NL I'M very disappointed plse share me ur expiriancy ?Cn13xxx i haven't receive 2nd Nl till what would be reason 2 delay ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2012
Hey Guys , I only checked my status last month and found out that I was among the selectee and have sent my document to Department of State already, I just want to know what they will be looking out for at the consular. will they be needing a financial statement from the bank as in regular US Visa application and strong ties in Nigeria.. I just need info to know how to package myself.

Thanks Guys
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blesssami: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2012
I need help House I am new here but I am from Eritrea living Uganda I am university student here in evening shift also am working day but do you think they ask me workpermit in my interview day in Kenya or they thought am unauthorized employment??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2012
ojisalara: Hey Guys , I only checked my status last month and found out that I was among the selectee and have sent my document to Department of State already, I just want to know what they will be looking out for at the consular. will they be needing a financial statement from the bank as in regular US Visa application and strong ties in Nigeria.. I just need info to know how to package myself.

Thanks Guys

Info is on, from page1 to Page255.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2012
ojisalara: Hey Guys , I only checked my status last month and found out that I was among the selectee and have sent my document to Department of State already, I just want to know what they will be looking out for at the consular. will they be needing a financial statement from the bank as in regular US Visa application and strong ties in Nigeria.. I just need info to know how to package myself.

Thanks Guys

Congratulations Ojisalara. You got a job to do. The answers you seek can't be given in one page response such as this. Go thru this thread and read from page one to the very end. By the time you're done within some couple of hours, you will find the whole answers you seek. You should be back here educating others aswell. Now get started.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blesssami: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2012
I need help House I am new here but I am from Eritrea living Uganda I am university student here in evening shift also am working day but do you think they ask me workpermit in my interview day in Kenya or they thought am unauthorized employment??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2012
hello folks.went for ma visa dis mornn and would be leavn next week.all d best to ya all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2012
blesssami: I need help House I am new here but I am from Eritrea living Uganda I am university student here in evening shift also am working day but do you think they ask me workpermit in my interview day in Kenya or they thought am unauthorized employment??

Do you require a visa to legally live in Uganda? If you do, then I believe based on my understanding of International law that you will need a work permit to integrate into their workforce.

I believe also that your residency/student visa has given you enough grounds to be interviewed in Uganda. For the purpose of clarity, it is strongly advised you seek out immigration experts in your locality to properly guide you. This is merely an opinion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2012
@Ibracadabra u said u ve booked 4 ur flight to minnesota 4 approximately 170k my question is which flight re u going wth,hw can i get to there office cos myself and wife ll be going to Atlanta after our interview In JESUS name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2012
house pls am 11plus am thinkin nd i Guess 2,500 to naija visa bulletin by next month i hop nd i pray
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2012
blesssami: I need help House I am new here but I am from Eritrea living Uganda I am university student here in evening shift also am working day but do you think they ask me work permit in my interview day in Kenya or they thought am unauthorized employment??
Congrat Blessed ! follow the instructions from pg 1...to date. stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thank GOD nov came 2 an end,dec pls come in quickly n lets see the new bulleting cos i cant wait 2 b curent.waitin is killing,LOL.hope kcc wil add 2500 dis month cos my cn is 109**.GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
@femo:
pls house 4 air ticket i mean flight to nyc for my daughter 4yrs old hop i wil pay half for d ticket nd mine should b full payment.
depending on the airline and age of the child,the fare vary from 20% - 50%.You can visit some of the airlines yourself and do as if you want to book.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Do I need to book an appointment with children's practice Ltd for my Medical and what are the things I need to take along for my Medical.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
Guday houz,nd succez 2 all doz awaitin dia interviews nd 2NL..pls is it posible 4 me 2 do my police report in my state bein ABIA STATE,or must it be in LAGOS? Pls i nid a cute reply,tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
Idi Amin: pls does any1 knw any cheap hotel near the embassy, my interview is by 6.30 next week

Liberty inn, 47 bamgbose str. take marwa at obalende r/about going to tinubu str. drop at bookshop. d hotel is opposit d bookshop . call Anu d manager on 08027271721. tell him u'r from couples frm ilorin. a room is btw 3k5-4k5. secured, 247 light but better 2 chose a room upstairs.

gud luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ibracadabra: My regards to everybody and most especially to God almighty. I collected my Visa yesterday- along with the brown envelop and ever since I came back home- I've been staring at d VISA, saying "is this real?"... Choi!

It's like a big dream and I don't wanna wake up. cheesy

I have already booked my flight and can't wait to start life in Minnesota. God has done it for me- and I will sing his praises forever... To think that no company in Nigeria thought me good enough for employment after series of interviews- it only took ONE interview in the biggest opportunity of my life to change my life.

I wish everybody success and pray God favours you all immensely... For those awaiting their interview; I'll just echo 2 key words- "HONESTY" and "CONFIDENCE"... But Honesty is more important

To think that no company in Nigeria thought me good enough for employment after series of interviews- it only took ONE interview in the biggest opportunity of my life to change my life.

YOU NEVER KNOW IF THE SCRIPT OF YOUR DESTINY IS BEING PLAYED AS WRITTEN BY GOD.
IN WHICH CASE SUCH SCRIPT MAY NOT INCLUDE ANY JOB IN ANY COMPANY IN NAIJA TO TIE YOU DOWN.

Brother wait and see the sea of blessings God has in waiting for you.
Be expectant in faith.
God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2012

Thanks Guys

MY ADVISE:
Honestly you cannot have enough response that will be sufficient for you at a go right now.Trust me.
Do not be in a hurry to have your questions answered satisfactorily right away even though there are gurus reading you on the thread.
READ THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 1 - 255.
That is all you need to equip you for the interview because these pages are rich in answers to ALMOST all DV interview preparation questions and concerns.

Good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@Ibracadabra u said u ve booked 4 ur flight to minnesota 4 approximately 170k my question is which flight re u going wth,hw can i get to there office cos myself and wife ll be going to Atlanta after our interview In JESUS name.

Amen... I wish you d very best... Yea, I booked with Royal Air Maroc- they have an office in VI- and u can google em up cos I don't have d exact details of their address here with me- but its online. They have another office @ d international airport. I paid 139k for a flight to NY and then, I'll connect another flight from NY to Minnesota for roughly 30k....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
@femo:
house pls am 11plus am thinkin nd i Guess 2,500 to naija visa bulletin by next month i hop nd i pray
oga femo i say the number will be more than that IJN (amen)up to 18,000.so shall it be in Jesus Name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
dawton: Do I need to book an appointment with children's practice Ltd for my Medical and what are the things I need to take along for my Medical.

No appointments are necessary. You just walk in and u'd b given a slip to go to Zenith bank (down d street) and pay in N12,000 after which u return to d hospital with d teller... Then u'd have a series of tests and X-Rays before getting to meet a consultant who would prescribe vaccines for u to take immediately... D vaccines vary- but usually cost about 16,500. So all things being equal you'd pay approximately 29 grand on medical costs and you'd b told to return in 3 days for your result.

All d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ibracadabra:

Amen... I wish you d very best... Yea, I booked with Royal Air Maroc- they have an office in VI- and u can google em up cos I don't have d exact details of their address here with me- but its online. They have another office @ d international airport. I paid 139k for a flight to NY and then, I'll connect another flight from NY to Minnesota for roughly 30k....
Thank u so much bro i do appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
hello house how much is d amount i will pay 4medical me & my wife and 2kid one is 5y & 2 is 4month old i need ur reply thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Swore an Affidavit to correct the mistake.
my case number is 2013AF00018XXX when is my interview likely
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
afobat2000: hello house how much is d amount i will pay 4medical me & my wife and 2kid one is 5y & 2 is 4month old i need ur reply thanks.
for u and ur wife budget 60k cos dt was wat myself and wife spent and for ur kids i cant really say
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
jidedon2000 pls i want ask 3 month plus baby will collect international passport ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
As we chill for our numbers to be current,things are not looking so rosy for future DV hopefuls

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2207279.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
hello house,can someone residing in Abia state do his/her police certificate in lagos or must it be in Abia state?secondly, is affidavit good enough to cover up a mistake of date of birth in WAEC certificate?lastly,can someone use primary school testimonial in place of first school living certificate? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.