Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,603 members, 7,979,033 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:48 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945639 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Tanx 4 ur reply,i rily appreciate.Hapy new month my best frends nd pals,we hope 2 hear more succez news dis month,cheers 4 a beta lyf ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2012
You are all welcomed to yet another month of jawbreaking testimonies and granted heart desires. love you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2012
Pls houz,in my 1st skul leavin certificate,dia was an omission of 1 letter word.eg..NWOGBO,while it was suppose 2 b NWAOGBO...as u can see,"A" was omitted.wil dis minor error likely 2 pose any problm durin ma interview? Nd again,my primary skul den was Government approved but was nt aproved as a centre 4 writin SCHOOL LEAVING EXAM.so de skul den wrote de exam at de neighbourin skul named HOLY GHOST MODEL SKUL,nd dats wat my SKUL LEAVIN CERT.is bearin.wil dis also pose any problm durin my interview? Pls Temi,gentiger,brightmon,gunners nd my felow forumites pls help me wit dis Asap.tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2012
nero xp: Pls houz,in my 1st skul leavin certificate,dia was an omission of 1 letter word.eg..NWOGBO,while it was suppose 2 b NWAOGBO...as u can see,"A" was omitted.wil dis minor error likely 2 pose any problm durin ma interview? Nd again,my primary skul den was Government approved but was nt aproved as a centre 4 writin SCHOOL LEAVING EXAM.so de skul den wrote de exam at de neighbourin skul named HOLY GHOST MODEL SKUL,nd dats wat my SKUL LEAVIN CERT.is bearin.wil dis also pose any problm durin my interview? Pls Temi,gentiger,brightmon,gunners nd my felow forumites pls help me wit dis Asap.tanx
dont bother yourself abt ur pry sch cert. D embassy is nt concerned abt dat, all they want to know is if u completed 12 yrs of elementary education. And with ur ssce cert, and testimonial, u r good to go. Cheers bro! The Lord is our strength.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2012
brightmon:
LA is closer to riverside, and i think Emirates goes to LA.
thanks brightmon,you paid 230k straight to california....what if i decide to land in JFK,den take a flight to LA,I think it will be cheaper.pls reply thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2012
i wil advice u go to ur sku n get a testimonial 2 back ur claim. Though nt totally recomended bt just a suggestn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2012
pls house i tink during interview hop only principal wil submit document wat of spouse
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2012
@femo:
pls house i tink during interview hop only principal wil submit document wat of spouse
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2012
pls hous if asked what do i tel dem i work as i'm corper servng as a teacher in a govt sku. I filled teachng as my present occupation though
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=@femo][/quote]

yes. Based on d experience frm d couples who hv had their interviews
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2012
Hello house i need your advice. During my secondary schl days. I left first secondary for another secondary school due to my parents relocation within that same state but very distant and as such i had to enrol my ss3 exam in this present place. I think it's this one year enrollment i had to bring along with my GCe for the interview. Urgent please. Thank you in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
December is my month of TESTIMONIES and JUBILATION ,we wld all sing a NEW SONG in JESUS name.Happy new Month to u all.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hello House, pls can some1 help me about this- in my forms to kcc I specified that me, husband and one child will move and others will join later but in my 2nl, they stated that all must appear 4 interview in jan, though we all have our passport but what about the medicals? is it only those 3 or all the family members and visa fees is it 4 3 or all of us
Thanks and I appreciate you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello House, pls can some1 help me about this- in my forms to kcc I specified that me, husband and one child will move and others will join later but in my 2nl, they stated that all must appear 4 interview in jan, though we all have our passport but what about the medicals? is it only those 3 or all the family members and visa fees is it 4 3 or all of us

It is not compulsory that you must all appear for the interview with all your kids, only those accompanying you and have their document plus visa fee ready.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
sozen2010: Hello house i need your advice. During my secondary schl days. I left first secondary for another secondary school due to my parents relocation within that same state but very distant and as such i had to enrol my ss3 exam in this present place. I think it's this one year enrollment i had to bring along with my GCe for the interview. Urgent please. Thank you in advance.

All what they need is your certificate as an evidence that you completed secondary/High school.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello House, pls can some1 help me about this- in my forms to kcc I specified that me, husband and one child will move and others will join later but in my 2nl, they stated that all must appear 4 interview in jan, though we all have our passport but what about the medicals? is it only those 3 or all the family members and visa fees is it 4 3 or all of us

Unless you want them to join you after 5yrs otherwise medical and visa fee has to be done to all family members if they will follow you during the 6 month visa time. BUT if you dont pay visa fee and dont do medicals for them then they will follow you after 5 good years as per my understanding abi

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?319542-DV-lottery-winners-who-are-married-meet-here/page2&highlight=DV+lottery+winners+married+meet

He took finger prints of our middle fingers
CO: Before I start the interview I want to ask this question, would like to go with the baby or leave her behind?
Me: I would like to go with her but I don’t have the fee. So I will go, settle down and come for her.
CO: Note that your can only come her after 5 years.
Me: Ok
CO: Give the baby to your husband
He asked my husband to sit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

All what they need is your certificate as an evidence that you completed secondary/High school.

Thanks for your swift response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
please, anyone in the room that has his/her interview around second week of december?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi, everybody in the house,i have been an ardent follower of this thread and i must commend you guys for the wonderful job you are doing here, though i did not win this year but am believing GOD for next year and with the help of this forum i know my dream will materialize.i admire the way you people offer advice and other assistance even to non Nigerians.those of you that won ,i pray that your dreams will come through in Jesus name. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
house am praying dis visa bulletin wil surely increase 3,000 or wat u tink house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
Gbabe 2: Good afternoon peeps.I am really thankful to you guys.I must confess u guys are doing a great job.@Kemzone,Adesojiaderemi,temmytamy,gentiger and everyone you are all wonderful people.
I had my interview this morning around 9.15am to 9.19am and it was a pleasant experience and divine favor of God at work.

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=Spoondar]

Is it true one can only get back after five years means after getting the citizenship
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tank u guys 4 de replies,am a bit relieved.Also,my secondary cert.testimonial also contain dat error of 1 letter omission.e.g "NWOGBO" Istead of "NWAOGBO" as u can see again,"A" letter is mising.pls wil dis cause any problem durin my interview? Am worried abt dis pls,helppp
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Wow! Dats a wondaful news,congrass ma bro.pls can u fully tel us ur interview experience plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
i just hope dat dis bill by the republicans to stop dv lottery will not be succesful....because my entire family members are yet to win dv lottery ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
emebeteaderashn: [quote author=Spoondar]

Is it true one can only get back after five years means after getting the citizenship

NO, you can break and come home but this will mean you qualify by physical presence

“Physical presence” is the total days you were inside the United States and does not include the time you spend outside the U.S. Each day you spend outside the U.S. takes away from your "physical presence" total. If you are away from the U.S. for long periods of time or if you take many short trips outside the U.S., you may not meet your “physical presence” requirement. To count your “physical presence” time, you should add together all the time you have been in the United States. Then subtract all trips you have taken outside the United States. This includes short trips to Canada and Mexico. For example, if you go to Mexico for a weekend, you must include the trip when counting how many days you spent out of the country. (you must be physically present in the United States for at least 30 months during the last five years)

“Continuous residence” is the total time you have resided as a permanent resident in the United States before applying for naturalization. If you spend too much time outside the United States during a single trip, you may break your “continuous residence.” (Most people must be permanent residents in continuous residence for five years)

When you BECOME a US Citizen then you can Bring family members to the U.S.

Please download the ebook below and read more from it
http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2012
[quote author=nero xp]Tank u guys 4 de replies,am a bit relieved.Also,my secondary cert.testimonial also contain dat error of 1 letter omission.e.g "NWOGBO" Istead of "NWAOGBO" as u can see again,"A" letter is mising.pls wil dis cause any problem durin my interview? Am worried abt dis pls,helppp[/quotei believe that it won't pose a problem,i have a similar case in my 1nl nd i'm relieved it won't raise dust,but for youe case u can swear an affidavit just incase.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
Yusmash00: To my understanding. A family is count as one. Only the Principal applicant is counted. The Principal applicant will receive DV-1 type of visa. DV-2 for the spouse and DV-3 for the child.
please yusmash,is there any difference btw this dv 1;dv 2 and dv 3 visa?...and am even getting more confused because brightmon said visa issued to a family is not counted as 1 but by the number of family members e.g husband,wife and two children=4 visas...please house lets trash this issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Adufesco: Huuurrrraaaay!!! Happy new month to you all my frds & pals here, am happy to see the last month of this years. Dec. Infact i can't wait to share my testimony with you all this month Cheers!!!

Pal, i can't wait to hear your testimony also.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly: i just hope dat dis bill by the republicans to stop dv lottery will not be succesful....because my entire family members are yet to win dv lottery ooo.
No worries, this bill is not going to pass. The republicans don't have the numbers in the senate and the president is even against it. Damn those anti immigrant GOP. Can't stand them.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
monsieursam64: 1] i think, as regards d example u made, d 4 visas for d family will be categorised as 1 (though, i stand to be corrected).
2] 13000+ CN, may likely b interviewed in feb or march though this depends on d outcome of dis month's visa bulletine.
3]i am 16+
k,thanks 16+...... Yours should be by may/june.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
daddykelly: @chirpywest,....congrats for a succesful interview,am happy that an economist has shared a success story here.please am an economics final year student..I'll like to know if the co asked you core economics question or of what benefit will you as an economics be to the usa?.thanks.
@daddykelly,
Don't panic. The CO asked me the reason I choosed to study economics. I guess she did so cos I had a pure science background in my o'level and I answered her that I was motivated cos of the challenges I met in d business world cos I did business like 13yrs before returning back to the university.which school are u in?, ensure u get an identification letter from you HOD or u can call me with 07059562500 or 08035674904. U can also email me with chirpywest@live.co.uk so I can educate u further but u should understand that COs are not d same cos mine carries serous favour and annointing from above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.