Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,404 members, 7,891,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931882 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
akshow77: Thanks to contributing and non-contributing members of this great thread.my day starts and end with this thread and have come to realize the only thing needed for success in life is when everybody lend a helping hand like is been done here.I set out around 5am this morning for the embassy but was 10minutes into the the journey before discovering my x-ray was missing,had to return to pick to it up.finally got to the embassy by 6am.After been ushered into the the embassy around 7am,payment made and and documents collected,the immigrant visa interview started around 8.30am.The white co at window14 was the 1st to start the interview.sooner enough she was joined by the black co at window 13.strange enough the first denial of the day was by the black American lady.Thereafter every other person came out smiling.I discovered that the white co at window 16 is very detailed and she had just a lady throughout the duration of my stay.The window 15guy is also detailed but not as rigourous as that of 16.I was finally called to window13 around 9.28am.
Co:good Morning
Me:good morning to you(beaming with smiles)
Co:can you Please sign here
I did
Co:raise your hand and swear
I did
Co:what do you do now
Me:train people on Ccna&network infrastructure and also do maintenance 4 clients
Co:how do you come about that?
Me:have been in IT b4 completing my degre through a brother
Co:any experience?
Me:was formerly with ....as their network administration
Co:what is your highest education qualification?
Me:BSc in Economics
Co:what school?
Me:......university
Co:can you name a professor of yours?
Me:Dr..........
Co:what did he teach you?
Me:research methodology
Co:name another one
Me:Dr Jide(na lie o!)
Co:the person you'll be staying with in US,who is he to you and where does he stay
Me:my younger brother upstate NY
Co:what does he do
Me:chemical engineer
Co:when did he get to the states and how?
Me:8yrs ago and he also won a dv-lottery
Co:waoh! Your family is a lucky one?
Me:you can say that again(now we were both laughing)
Co:married?and kids?
Me:none
Co:pls pick up your visa next week monday at the circled address
Me:thanks and have a lovely day!
One thing that people need to know is that no 2 experiences are the same.You have to smile a lot even if you saying what you are not sure,those co likes confident ones.I pray everybody awaiting their 2nl and interview will be successful.
amen! Ur family is really a lucky family.. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
@adesojiaderemi,my home is around airport road,alakia@godhelpmeooooo I sent a text to you with this number 08097309...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Congratulations AKshow77, I am waiting to hear the full story,and I will like to know where you reside in IB too.
Airport road alakia
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akshow77: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: congrat,pls can u flash me on 08036407105 wen u get to ibadan,pls i av alot of question to ask u.
Sent a text 2 u with this no 080970309...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
akshow77: Thanks to contributing and non-contributing members of this great thread.my day starts and end with this thread and have come to realize the only thing needed for success in life is when everybody lend a helping hand like is been done here.I set out around 5am this morning for the embassy but was 10minutes into the the journey before discovering my x-ray was missing,had to return to pick to it up.finally got to the embassy by 6am.After been ushered into the the embassy around 7am,payment made and and documents collected,the immigrant visa interview started around 8.30am.The white co at window14 was the 1st to start the interview.sooner enough she was joined by the black co at window 13.strange enough the first denial of the day was by the black American lady.Thereafter every other person came out smiling.I discovered that the white co at window 16 is very detailed and she had just a lady throughout the duration of my stay.The window 15guy is also detailed but not as rigourous as that of 16.I was finally called to window13 around 9.28am.
I did
I did
Me:train people on Ccna&network infrastructure and also do maintenance 4 clients
Co:the person you'll be staying with in US,who is he to you and where does he stay
One thing that people need to know is that no 2 experiences are the same.You have to smile a lot even if you saying what you are not sure,those co likes confident ones.I pray everybody awaiting their 2nl and interview will be successful.

Congratulations once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
I did
I did
congrats bro! America awaits ur arrival.
Go live d American dream. I'm joining u soon by HIS grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
house when visa bulletin wil com out bt today is 10th pls house am tired of waiting.visa bulletin must be increase to 16000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
visa bulletin must increase to 16000 abi hw u feel my house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bobshina: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2012
I did
I did

Congrat o. You are welcome to America !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2012
I did
I did

Congratulations.
Welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2012
akshow77: @adesojiaderemi,my home is around airport road,alakia@godhelpmeooooo I sent a text to you with this number 08097309...

Good Akshow77,I used to leave at Felele area, and I see we are both cisco family too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:43am On Dec 11, 2012
akshow77:
congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:03am On Dec 11, 2012
meet with members of the house who are already in The United State here https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america/15#down
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:16am On Dec 11, 2012
@femo:
visa bulletin must increase to 16000 abi hw u feel my house
calm down sir, i know se e no eazy to wait. even me sef, waiting don tire me. One thing is certain, we shall all have a successful interview in IJN.
God's time remains d best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2012
monsieursam64: calm down sir, i know se e no eazy to wait. even me sef, waiting don tire me. One thing is certain, we shall all have a successful interview in IJN.
God's time remains d best!
yes i agree wt u. Let just wait n hope dat all is well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Gentiger:

@gentiger,where were you since?. You refused to nominate and voting is ongoing now ,we NLs need your contribution /voting....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2012
Gentiger:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by addsam: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2012
I did
I did
congratulation for your interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:13am On Dec 11, 2012
Joshua 24 vs 14 and 15,GOD bless u as u read.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2012
akshow77:
congrat,yeap i got the text.i wil cal u sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=ferdimako]
My pal got his too.
No much talk script
CO:What
Him:Pastoring.congrat 2 ur pal ours'l b easier
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2012
gud morng house fellowship today is 11th nd state department sed d 10th visabulltin wil com out pls contribute my house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2012
hi house I am very much disappointed by kcc reply this one what shall i did to overcome this problem plse give me way to follow
Thank you for your inquiry.

The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.

Nicki

Support Contractor - Serco Inc.

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Privacy/PII

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

Privacy/PII

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 2:45 PM
To: KCC DV
Subject: DV inquiry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2012
Bussyme: @gentiger,where were you since?. You refused to nominate and voting is ongoing now ,we NLs need your contribution /voting....

Why is Gentiger always singled out for wahala? I nominated Temmy and Kemzone. I have been busy lately. If you observe, my input has declined for some days. Christmas is by the corner you know and I got a life outside Nairaland. I'll vote and definitely for Temmy. Do me the favor or flashing the voting page again. Thanks Bussyme
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2012
alfahim: hi house I am very much disappointed by kcc reply this one what shall i did to overcome this problem plse give me way to follow

The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.

Nicki

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

This email is Sensitive but Unclassified based on the definitions provided in 12 FAM 540.

Privacy/PII

Privacy/PII

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alfahim: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2012
alfahim: hi house I am very much disappointed by kcc reply this one what shall i did to overcome this problem plse give me way to follow

The information you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information for KCC to properly assist you.what shall i did to overcome this problem plse give me way to follow

Nicki

CA/VO/KCC

Diversity Visa Unit

Privacy/PII

Privacy/PII

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2012
@alfahim: are you sure you still have the correct information you used to check your 1st NL? Secondly, did you play the lottery through an agent or by yourself?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2012
@femo:
gud morng house fellowship today is 11th nd state department sed d 10th visabulltin wil com out pls contribute my house

The bulletin according to the website should come out on the 15th but most times it comes earlier. Lets relax till the 15th. I don't think there's any cause for alarm yet. I'm also as anxious as you are but i believe God is in control.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2012
Congratulations to all those that have collected their visa and to those of us who are still awaiting may God sees us thro amin.t
pls am coming from Ibadan how will I get to Alagbon for police report and VI or Ikoyi 4 medicals
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2012
I did
I did

Hahahaha.... ur response to dat of professor is funny. Congratulations!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2012
"̮ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ ๑ˆ⌣ˆ๑ "̮ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ƗƗɪ̣̇ guys am just coming from ikoyi now to ask what I will need to bring along and the fee.was told that I will pay 12000naira for the medical..pls I don't knw if this is real cos I thought it will be round 30000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2012
I did
I did
congrats bro... the lord that did urs will surely do mine also, once again congrats to everyone of ya'll that have had successful interview and goodluck to all of us that are awaiting interview. may the good lord continue to grant our heart desire.. testimonies at the tip of our and we shall definitely rejoice with eachoda..oluwa is involved it is well..insha Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.