Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931974 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
honeydee:

I had to go back to look for what you are talkn about and i found dis

ogbonlowob: @ rood boy, ur words are even rude! U deserve no petting here. U r behaving like smone that has taken Kaikai, ogogoro plus burukutu. I am disappointed in u! Delete this name from nairaland Mr. Moderator! We together pass a vote of no confidence on this RUDE BOY! Thanx!

Honey dee: U again. Always blowing things out of proportion. U are d original troublemaker. Onijogbon
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Ogbonlowob was the one that made that statement to you and i defended you by telling him he was blowing things out of proportion. So i see my crime now is trying to defend you abi?pls im nt a trouble maker. Get your facts right before accusing any1. I repeat again we all adults here. Thanks and God bless

@ honeydee: am soooooooo sorry, I tot, u r the one...even me, i had to go back and cross check the post again...it is true, u r not the one pls. Am very very sorry honeydee.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
adzovia:
it can only be done here by going to the bank and asking for it. you give them cash and the give you the card. someone else here can even do it for you.
Thanks my sister. God bless u real good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
rood boy:

@ honeydee: am soooooooo sorry, I tot, u r the one...even me, i had to go back and cross check the post again...it is true, u r not the one pls. Am very very sorry honeydee.

Its ok. Im happy its settled. Ive accepted your apology
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bigpiper(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
adzovia:
NO HE SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED HE SHOULD TAKE THE PHOTOCOPIES THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THEY CAN WORK ON HIS CASE

That was comforting. Thanks Adzovia for the quick reply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
honeydee:

Its ok. Im happy its settled. Ive accepted your apology

Aiiit...tanx 4 dat honeydee..

Had pray 4 u dat, n ur intview day, u will c mercy of God's IJN (Amen) jst go dere and receive ur visa honeydee.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
rood boy:

Aiiit...tanx 4 dat honeydee..

Had pray 4 u dat, n ur intview day, u will c mercy of God's IJN (Amen) jst go dere and receive ur visa honeydee.

Amen. God bless

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
hello house i greet you all,I am a dv winner from cameroon and my case n is 2013AF0005****, and i have apply ONE MONTH AGO already , so what are my chances to have the 2NL, because it seems the bulletin is far from my case number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
hello house i greet you all,I am a dv winner from cameroon and my case n is 2013AF0005****, and i have apply ONE MONTH AGO already , so what are my chances to have the 2NL, because it seems the bulletin is far from my case number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
24en: hello house i greet you all,I am a dv winner from cameroon and my case n is 2013AF0005****, and i have apply ONE MONTH AGO already , so what are my chances to have the 2NL, because it seems the bulletin is far from my case number

pls clarify this statement, ''and i have apply ONE MONTH AGO already''.
What did you apply for?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
@ honeydee,am sory 4 de false accusation made against u.jst take it as 1 of doz tins ok?
@ gentiger,abeg u wan wound me wit akpos joke.my frends wey i show am laugh die,cos its rily funny.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
genlion: has it been confirmed that immigrants are meant to pay the processing fee before they leave for america

YES, i have it expressly stated in the form they gave to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
widelink: SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

Honestly, she's not wicked she is doing what has to be done due to her nature. You are the one that will decide how you want her to treat you. Moreover, if God say it's your time no one can stop Him. I did my interview in her window and God gave me divine favour. Let everyone that has his or her interview prepare for this lady and if at the end shes not the one just believe that there's no question others can ask you that can move your ground because she's the only one that questions people too much. Note that, she's reasoning, hi IQ, distinct etc. Please don't expect 3 questions from her like others.

------ If you have any doubtful case like date of birth on certificate, your question starts from there
------ If combine two GCE results, you will explain to her why your WAEC is not with you but make sure you have testimonial from your sec school.
------ She is very funny and might even ask you the name of your principal
------ She likes looking at WAEC results, prepare for any of your favourite subject. Hint> If you are a science student i suggest you take physics or chemistry because she doesn't know anything in physics but make sure you know at least 2 topics which you will mention by yourself. She cannot just ask you any topic.
------ If you don't pass a subject please don't tell her that subject is your favourite one if you don't want her trouble grin
------ O'level is very important to her though she didn't ask me much on it because I drove her out of her thought wink She didn't know much about my favourite subject.
------ If your favourite subject is Maths, please expect "what is" e.g what is inequalities, simultaneous eq, probabilities, quadratic, trigonomery and so on.
------ If you're still in school, she will ask you what you're doing there presently maybe your courses. Note: Don't tell her about course you don't know well because that's where she will like to make you tumble especially if she has come across the course before . Pls bear 2 names of your lecturers in mind.
------ If you're a graduate, you must know some courses you did last in school and prepare to talk on the one that relates to your career
------ If your're serving, prepare for the subject you're teaching your pupils and some topics, the date you will finish your service e.t.c
------ If you're working, prepare to tell her your roles or duties at work and the benefit of your job in United States of America.
------ If you're married, prepare to tell her when and where you met your hubby and make sure there's no error in your cert and put those dates in your head. The type of marriage and the name of the church if celebrated in the church. Other questions may be asked if she's doubting your marriage but prepared. Your wedding pictures must be arranged in your album from courtship to wedding.
------ If you have kid(s) prepare to tell her where and when they were born.
------ Make sure you look straight into her eyes until she's no more comfortable angry she gives up when such people come to her window.
------ Just put on simple dress she doesn't move if you put on long or short tie, expensive jacket, gold and other things but simple outfit is okay that can make you comfortable yourself. Pls dont wear something that has stickers, emblems e.t.c.
------ She jots down your answers to her questions please be mindful of what you tell her because she might repeat 1 question several times.
------ Dont tell her what you cannot defend.
------ Pray for divine favour and God's mercy before her and other Cos
------ Thats all I know about her so far.

=======IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CASE YOU CAN CONTACT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE UNIT BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME. LagosIV@state.gov Dont attach any scan doc so as to avoid delivery error.

If you can take note of the above questions and precautions you're good to go cool and you can face any CO in any window. Note that your answers bring out questions, don't say what you cannot defend.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy kiss
WOW U ARE JUST TOO MUCH,I REALY APPRECIATE UR LESSON.THANKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU,I GOT NO FEAR COS GOD TOLD ME NOT TO FEAR,GOD TOLD JEHOSAPHAT THAT THE BATTLE IS NOT HIS BUT IT IS OF GOD,DEFINATELY THIS INTERVIEW IS NOT MINE IT IS OF GOD ALMIGHTY.I WILL GO AND COME BACK WITH GOOD TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME COS GOD HAS PROMISED TO HELP ME AND ALSO EVERYONE IN THIS ABLE FORUM THAT WAITING FOR HIS OR HER INTERVIEW DATE TO COME.WE WILL BE FAVOURED IN JESUS NAME(AMEN)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: WOW U ARE JUST TOO MUCH,I REALY APPRECIATE UR LESSON.THANKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU,I GOT NO FEAR COS GOD TOLD ME NOT TO FEAR,GOD TOLD JEHOSAPHAT THAT THE BATTLE IS NOT HIS BUT IT IS OF GOD,DEFINATELY THIS INTERVIEW IS NOT MINE IT IS OF GOD ALMIGHTY.I WILL GO AND COME BACK WITH GOOD TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME COS GOD HAS PROMISED TO HELP ME AND ALSO EVERYONE IN THIS ABLE FORUM THAT WAITING FOR HIS OR HER INTERVIEW DATE TO COME.WE WILL BE FAVOURED IN JESUS NAME(AMEN)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I samuel say a very big AMEN to dat,nd I bliv my interview is already a success through CHRIST who strenghtens me.come march,I shal post my interview success for u all to glorify de goodness of de lord.no shaking my people cos GOD has already done it.
@ dammymyes,u must succeed durin ur interview next week,nd de almighty GOD shall be wit u in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls my people in de house,my interview journey has began.pls before I depart to lagos,I need to knw if de documents I hav wit me nw is complete apart frm my police report nd medicals pls note dat am a single applicant wit O'level as my highest qualification....International passport,original weac cert,NPC attestion,passport photos..pls is dia any oda document or anytin I need to acquire apart frm doz listed document above? @ chirpywest,adesoji,temmy,chykesworld,adzovia,peter ife,gentiger,spoondars,gunners nd odas nt mentioned,pls respond to my question ASAP cos am departin soon nd dnt wana leave anytin behind..tanx all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
hello our interview is next week tuesday 12th .please we need your prayers ooo my fellow nairalander
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
hilaryddrunk: hello our interview is next we tueday.please we need your prayers ooo my fellow nairalander

the Lord will surely perfect all that concerns your Visa approval in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
U add d medical report nd ur police report to wat u are taking along nd ur 330 dollars but what i dn,t know is about d additional money u guys are going to pay for processing ur green card, just wishing u good luck all d way.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
Leripa:

the Lord will surely perfect all that concerns your Visa approval in Jesus name.
i say amen to your prayers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2013
peters ife: U add d medical report nd ur police report to wat u are taking along nd ur 330 dollars but what i dn,t know is about d additional money u guys are going to pay for processing ur green card, just wishing u good luck all d way.
So all de listed documents re complete? Cos am headin to lagos for my police report nd medicals
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
rood boy:

U of cose...Oh!! U had 4get buh let me remind u.. I misstakely post 2 some1 comment den...u nw com accross me dat ashld go and change my name on nairaland, dat -i'm behavn like some1 dat use 2 take burukutu or okokoro...av u recall nw? Buh we had bury the issue since...I jst wnt u 2 knw dat, wat u did is painful den...let move on honeydee. Stay bless.
@ Rood boy, please, please, please - forgive me! I beg u! My knees are on the ground. I did not mean to be unruly. I mistook you for a trouble maker, but now I believe u r a man of peace. Please, bury my nasty words on burukutu n ogogoro. Please, please n please accept my apology!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
hilaryddrunk: hello our interview is next week tuesday 12th .please we need your prayers ooo my fellow nairalander
Dnt u worry hilarydrunk,GOD has a unique valentine gift for u dat day,nd u shal unveil dat gift here on dis forum 4 us to see nd glorify GOD.HE has a special way of doing tins nd he wil mek ur life so beautiful through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN.go nd claim ur gift jhoor!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
hilaryddrunk: hello our interview is next week tuesday 12th .please we need your prayers ooo my fellow nairalander
You'l surely get your VISA in JESUS Name.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2013
nero xp:
I samuel say a very big AMEN to dat,nd I bliv my interview is already a success through CHRIST who strenghtens me.come march,I shal post my interview success for u all to glorify de goodness of de lord.no shaking my people cos GOD has already done it.
@ dammymyes,u must succeed durin ur interview next week,nd de almighty GOD shall be wit u in JESUS NAME,AMEN.
I say a big AMEN IN JESUS NAME to that bro, thanks! Can't wait to share my success interveiw experience with the house. Success to us all!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hilaryddrunk: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
nero xp:
Dnt u worry hilarydrunk,GOD has a unique valentine gift for u dat day,nd u shal unveil dat gift here on dis forum 4 us to see nd glorify GOD.HE has a special way of doing tins nd he wil mek ur life so beautiful through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN.go nd claim ur gift jhoor!
Amen and thanks for your prayer and so shall it be IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2013
Good evening folks.
CN: 18***.
No tension!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
nero xp: Pls my people in de house,my interview journey has began.pls before I depart to lagos,I need to knw if de documents I hav wit me nw is complete apart frm my police report nd medicals pls note dat am a single applicant wit O'level as my highest qualification....International passport,original weac cert,NPC attestion,passport photos..pls is dia any oda document or anytin I need to acquire apart frm doz listed document above? @ chirpywest,adesoji,temmy,chykesworld,adzovia,peter ife,gentiger,spoondars,gunners nd odas nt mentioned,pls respond to my question ASAP cos am departin soon nd dnt wana leave anytin behind..tanx all
Nero, you are good to go with those docs. I intend helping you abt accommodation where you can just spend 100-200 Naira T-fair to the Embassy, Alagbon for Police Report and Ikoyi but it seems you've gotten somewhere. Goodluck on preparations ahead. You'l surely get your VISA in JESUS Name and to every1 awaiting interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
nkkystel:
Nero, you are good to go with those docs. I intend helping you abt accommodation where you can just spend 100-200 Naira T-fair to the Embassy, Alagbon for Polce Report and Ikoyi but it seems you've gotten somewhere. Goodluck on preparations ahead. You'l surely get your VISA in JESUS Name and to every1 awaiting interviews.
Nkkystel,wow! I wuld be much delighted if u can help me wit dat accomodation...pls I rely need dat help frm u because I dnt knw anywia in lagos nd my cousins re nt even doin anytin abt it,as in I dnt care attitude is wats killin dem...pls hw wuld I hav ur contact nw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
"He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy".
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
nero xp:
Nkkystel,wow! I wuld be much delighted if u can help me wit dat accomodation...pls I rely need dat help frm u because I dnt knw anywia in lagos nd my cousins re nt even doin anytin abt it,as in I dnt care attitude is wats killin dem...pls hw wuld I hav ur contact nw?
Pls check your F.B inbox, I just sent you a mail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2013
nkkystel:
Pls check your F.B inbox, I just sent you a mail.
Tanx dear, got it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:15am On Feb 10, 2013
visa bulletin tell us wat u av for us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by look4all: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Hello house my interview is next week i have every of our result but i want to ask the house,are we to go with WAEC scratch card? I have my original results.house i need your response please

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.