Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941128 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hello hs, something draw my attention when reading thru Hillarydrunk case. While filling in the E-DV 550 form, and u made some silly mistakes, like not stating your home address, filling the field City as state, etc. When u eventually selected for further processing for Visa insuance, n u respond to the notification thru entrance status check.. They send u form to fill bah?/ link to fill your infomation. It is also learnt that KCC will use the info u fill to compare with your initial entry bfor selection. If there is a mistake or disparity btw the initial entry form D550 n form DS230 u wil be notified. Just as some pple testify in this forum So why Hillarydrunk was not notified? Hs pls i nid analysis on this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
I am a JJC in the house but i nid some clarifications. Because if u go tru previous posts u will notice that some people claim that they were sent notification for corrections of bio data... If it is tru, then improperly filled form is not a hold bar for selection? Or what do u guys think.....Explaination pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anelka73: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Guys how do i check if my visa is ready 4 pick-up?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Journi2America: I am a JJC in the house but i nid some clarifications. Because if u go tru previous posts u will notice that some people claim that they were sent notification for corrections of bio data... If it is tru, then improperly filled form is not a hold bar for selection? Or what do u guys think.....Explaination pls.
the issue has to do with omitting to mention a child or a spouse in the application that is not an error that is not a mistake to them it is fraud.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
adzovia:
the issue has to do with omitting to mention a child or a spouse in the application that is not an error that is not a mistake to them it is fraud.
#gbam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Bigpiper: Hello house, when you track your passport status and get this message "The current status of your passport is Picked Up". What does it mean?
my brother if you have not picked up your Visa package,it means your pick up date has been exceeded. please quickly go to the circled address that was given to you and pick up your package before they change their mind o. Lolz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
anelka73: Guys how do i check if my visa is ready 4 pick-up?
just send an e-mail to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com, with your passport number as the subject and the body of the mail. that's all, and you will immediately receive an auto response of your status.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
adzovia:
I totally agree with you Adzovia.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
mohamed shire: hello every body i am here again after a long long journey from hargeisa somalia to Nairobi where i will have my interview tomorrow insha allah. so pray to me and i will post my interview experience insha allah.

thank u so much we will meet in the USA after we win insha allah
God wil be with bro. Your visa will be granted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
adzovia:
she has answered you question.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
My good people of this forum. We all know SPOONDAR and we also know that her INTERVIEW is due. So the big question is, WHERE IS SPOONDAR AND HER TESTIMONY??
We are our brothers/sisters keepers that y we are concerned.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Dat is very correct cos its bin long we saw spoondar online here.any1 wit her number shuld call her nd find out if its well oo cos me am concerned too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:20am On Feb 14, 2013
junkerhill: My good people of this forum. We all know SPOONDAR and we also know that her INTERVIEW is due. So the big question is, WHERE IS SPOONDAR AND HER TESTIMONY??
No, Her interview is in April. She said that herself but she haven't be on here for a while now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 2:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Happy val to all my pals & dearest friends here! I love u all Cheers!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:28am On Feb 14, 2013
Never celebrated this day with my woman of 7years becos of my work and distant relationship but i thank God,tru This lottery we are closer and closer to each other.Tonite go ROCKY!!!! grin grin
HAppy Valentine to you all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:55am On Feb 14, 2013
temmytanny: Never celebrated this day with my woman of 7years becos of my work and distant relationship but i thank God,tru This lottery we are closer and closer to each other.Tonite go ROCKY!!!! grin grin
HAppy Valentine to you all.
enjoy urself big bro. bro temmy can u send me ur email addy. i got sometin to tell u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Good morning all and happy val's day.

Do I really need letter of introduction from my university as an undergraduate??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2013
jidex001: Good morning all and happy val's day.

Do I really need letter of introduction from my university as an undergraduate??
sincerely u don't if u've gat ur undegraduate sch Id wit u bt if its easier gettin d letter of introduction frm d sch den pls do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2013
Leripa: To God be the glory. I'm a year older today.
Happy Birthday to myself and every other persons celebrating their birthday today.
Cheers!!!

Happy belated Birthday, wishing u all the best in life.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2013
packaging: sincerely u don't if u've gat ur undegraduate sch Id wit u bt if its easier gettin d letter of introduction frm d sch den pls do.

I don't have the present level sch I'd card. So what do u think.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2013
jidex001:

I don't have the present level sch I'd card. So what do u think.
even if d new session ID is yet out, stil go wit d previous u gat wit u. ID's is wat haf knwn d Co to alwys ask of bt if u can get d intro letter wit ease pls do also. Its gon' b a boost....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2013
packaging: even if d new session ID is yet out, stil go wit d previous u gat wit u. ID's is wat haf knwn d Co to alwys ask of bt if u can get d intro letter wit ease pls do also. Its gon' b a boost....

Ok bro. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2013
during interview after submitted document pls what of medical hope i wil submit medical report here in embassy or at d POE?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2013
junkerhill: My good people of this forum. We all know SPOONDAR and we also know that her INTERVIEW is due. So the big question is, WHERE IS SPOONDAR AND HER TESTIMONY??
SPOONDAR is fine jst dt she has bn busy lately,she is yet to have her interview i want to assure u dt b4 9th fall she ll post smthing on NAIRALAND
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2013
Misses ya spoondar. Much luv !!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2013
On ma way to do my medicals nd police report,GOD help me oo.I wana use dis medium to wish every one in de house a happy val,enjoyment nd fun...
@ leripa,hapy bufday 2 ya nd long days ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2013
faithman2020:

How now my brother?

Very fine brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2013
what the hell this embassy is i had my interview to day but unfortunately they putted me further processing.
please house what shall i do please explain me what does this meaning. they told me that they are not recognized the Somali documents, and that they will check them, so how long will take to me to wait please an advise .

please house hurry up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2013
mohamed shire: what the hell this embassy is i had my interview to day but unfortunately they putted me further processing.
please house what shall i do please explain me what does this meaning. they told me that they are not recognized the Somali documents, and that they will check them, so how long will take to me to wait please an advise .

please house hurry up

Sorry about that bro but just know that if your documents are right , the VISA will surely be yours
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2013
ojisalara:

Sorry about that bro but just know that if your documents are right , the VISA will surely be yours

my documents r right my friend so how long will it take to wait please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2013
mohamed shire:

my documents r right my friend so how long will it take to wait please

I can't tell you that, Maybe the house will help you on that but exercise patient and pray right

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.