Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,472 members, 7,891,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931967 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2013
@ bigpiper de grace of de ALMIGHTY GOD is realy wit u nd its very obvious dat, dat was de work of GOD durin ur interview cos witout WAEC,GCE,or NECO,de chance is fuckin slim...congratulations to u nd enjoy ur american life. grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2013
Bigpiper: Had my Interview on the 6th of this month but I couldn't share my experience here because I thought I was dreaming and I might just wake up any time soon. After I collected my passport with visa on it today, I knew it wasn't a dream. Unlike most of you, I have no education besides primary school, I was trained as a mechanic and I must say I'm very good at it. I never knew nairaland existed until after my interview and this account I'm using to share my experience is my big brother's. He played the lottery on my behalf without my knowledge and he said I must share my testimony with you all because u made it possible. Everything he read on this site he related to me. Thank you and God bless every one of you.
My interview experience:
Interview was scheduled for 10AM, got to the embassy around 9:30
Submitted 2NL at the gate
Checked at the Security Check Point.
Made to leave my phones behind
Made DV Payment
Submitted Originals Documents (did not make photocopies) to Nigerian lady
She went through the documents, gave me back my primary school certificate and told that they require a minimum of five (5) credits. She went away with the document leaving my primary school certificate with me.
Then after waiting a while I was called up to window 13:
Me: Good Morning
Co: Good Morning
Co: Take your finger print
Me: i did
Co: Right hand up and promise you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth
Me: I promise
Co: What is your highest level of education
Me: Told her
Co: No Waec?
Me: No
Co: Why did you stop at primary school?
Co: What do you do?
Co: Where do you work?
Co: Tell me about your work schedule
Me: told her (explained and narrated for about 3 minutes. She never took her eyes off me)
Co: Go and get your visa at the circled address in five working days from today. She gave me another papper with instructions on how to pay the $165.
Co: Congratulations
Me: Thank you.
Two days later I go an email from the embassy to come with photocopies of my birth certificate and credential (waec and above) to the consulate any day of the week beside friday. I got very scared but I went (after adzovia told me I had nothing to be worried about) and I submitted the photocopies. I was told to go and get my visa the next day. Instead of going I kept tracking and the tracking kept telling me "my passport is in post". It was uniqueprivacy who told me to go there, I got there lo and behold my passport/visa has been ready all along.
Atlanta here I come ...

Congratulation bro.. Mehn, See interview.. No Waec at all.. My brothers & sisters all this interview na destiny.. Na head.. Anything that will be will be. No going back.. Prayer is very much require.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2013
nero xp: @ bigpiper de grace of de ALMIGHTY GOD is realy wit u nd its very obvious dat, dat was de work of GOD durin ur interview cos witout WAEC,GCE,or NECO,de chance is fuckin slim...congratulations to u nd enjoy ur american life. grin
I guess he won through the JobZone! Congrat to him once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:14am On Feb 16, 2013
Bigpiper: Had my Interview on the 6th of this month but I couldn't share my experience here because I thought I was dreaming and I might just wake up any time soon. After I collected my passport with visa on it today, I knew it wasn't a dream. Unlike most of you, I have no education besides primary school, I was trained as a mechanic and I must say I'm very good at it. I never knew nairaland existed until after my interview and this account I'm using to share my experience is my big brother's. He played the lottery on my behalf without my knowledge and he said I must share my testimony with you all because u made it possible. Everything he read on this site he related to me. Thank you and God bless every one of you.
My interview experience:
Made DV Payment
She went through the documents, gave me back my primary school certificate and told that they require a minimum of five (5) credits. She went away with the document leaving my primary school certificate with me.
Co: Right hand up and promise you will tell me the truth and nothing but the truth
Me: told her (explained and narrated for about 3 minutes. She never took her eyes off me)
Co: Go and get your visa at the circled address in five working days from today. She gave me another papper with instructions on how to pay the $165.
Two days later I go an email from the embassy to come with photocopies of my birth certificate and credential (waec and above) to the consulate any day of the week beside friday. I got very scared but I went (after adzovia told me I had nothing to be worried about) and I submitted the photocopies. I was told to go and get my visa the next day. Instead of going I kept tracking and the tracking kept telling me "my passport is in post". It was uniqueprivacy who told me to go there, I got there lo and behold my passport/visa has been ready all along.
Atlanta here I come ...

Unstoppable God @ work. Congratulations broda. Wishing u all the best ahead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:22am On Feb 16, 2013
jidex001: I have a family, after their medical at Qlife clinic. They found out the the man which is d father of the home has SPUTUM. He will be paying addition of 50K for the test. Which if the test for sputum is carried out, it takes 8weeks for the result to come out. I gave them the link in which the can email the enbassy cos their interveiw is in 1wk time. So they need to reschedule their interveiw.

My question is how long will the embassy reply them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:02am On Feb 16, 2013
@Bigpiper: This is ''super-wonderful''. A BIG congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 3:17am On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=jidex001][/quote] if it's not an automated response system, then one might not be able to say pricesly when the embassy will respond. I suggest, however, that they can place a telephone call to the Lagos embassy for further clarifications; this option of telephoning will depend on whether or not there was a reply to thier email. Sorry, what is sputum?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:20am On Feb 16, 2013
My interview experience:
Made DV Payment
Atlanta here I come ...

Wao,God of mercy. This US embassy is lucky. We has seen/heard someone with 7 credits at O'level or BSC/HND denied. Congrat my bros. Were you interviewed at window 16 ?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 3:50am On Feb 16, 2013
My interview experience:
Made DV Payment
Atlanta here I come ...

Congrats Bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2013
The Journey started October 26 2011 when my DV application was submittted, October 1st 2012 when the result was checked, Oct 2nd was application was mailed to KCC, DECEMBER WHEN 2NL Landed, Februuary 7th when interview was done and I got my valentine gift on the valentines day 14th february 2013, exactly 5 working day after my interview : MY PASSPORT WITH MY IMMIGRANT VISA ON IT.

Wish all others expecting the same favor from God AL THE BEST IN LIFE.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
if it's not an automated response system, then one might not be able to say pricesly when the embassy will respond. I suggest, however, that they can place a telephone call to the Lagos embassy for further clarifications; this option of telephoning will depend on whether or not there was a reply to thier email. Sorry, what is sputum?

Thanks bro.

Sputum is a mixture of saliva and mucus coughed up from the respiratory tract. It could lead to lung cancer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Allybert:

Interview can only be reschedule after the original interview date have passed. The embassy may not reply until after the original interview date.

Well copied. Thanks bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2013
Yusmash00: I guess he won through the JobZone! Congrat to him once again.

( JOB ZONE )That's correct and the Embassy tested his honesty once again by calling him on the phone after the interview, to present his WAEC result knowing fully well that he is a Pry School Leaver; and all with the intention that the subject (@Bigpiper) may go all the way for ''OLUWOLE''(fake result) and present same as asked which could have led to denial of already issued visa....

LESSON HERE : Consistency, honesty and confidence during interview. And if you're working, know your job duties very well.. ....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Good Morning House

Tick tick tick as I the time goes by I realize that my interview is getting closer , In my mind I think I'm good to go but my inquisitive mind still want to answer more questions that may come up during my interview ... I have a B. Eng in Electrical/Electronic

Happy and blissful weekend
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Thanks bro.

Sputum is a mixture of saliva and mucus coughed up from the respiratory tract. It could lead to lung cancer[/quote]

It could also be they may be checking for Tuberculous bacteria in the sputum.

Hello Jidex001 are u on skype want to add u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by peacesexy: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2013
My interview experience:
Made DV Payment
Atlanta here I come ...

This is God in action: where the mighty falls the weak stands strong! Glory be to His Holy Name! Congrats broda!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2013
@ dammymye:
Congrats.
@ Bigpiper
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2013
My interview experience:
Made DV Payment
Atlanta here I come ...

Congrats Bigpiper; this is indeed the Lord doing, I am really happy for you...where the mighty falls the weak stands. This is Almighty in action!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2013
seal777: The Journey started October 26 2011 when my DV application was submittted, October 1st 2012 when the result was checked, Oct 2nd was application was mailed to KCC, DECEMBER WHEN 2NL Landed, Februuary 7th when interview was done and I got my valentine gift on the valentines day 14th february 2013, exactly 5 working day after my interview : MY PASSPORT WITH MY IMMIGRANT VISA ON IT.

Wish all others expecting the same favor from God AL THE BEST IN LIFE.

Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Pls which document do i need to present at the nearest state security office in america inorder to get my state security number. Adzovia and othe members of the house that are already in america can answer this question.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: HALLELUYAH.i really thank God for you oo.GOD will lead your way and HE WILL surely do our own for us(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMEN IN JESUS NAME! Thanks dearie.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2013
hardedahyor:
Congratulations!!!! Claim such interview for those preparing to go for there interviews. Plz can you say more about the other paper given to you for the immigrant fee payment?? Thanks congrat once more
ok. In the paper given to me it is stated there the steps to follow. And note -the paper says make payment before livin for US. Hope i answered you well? Sorry it's coming late.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2013
jidex001:

Thanks bro.

Sputum is a mixture of saliva and mucus coughed up from the respiratory tract. It could lead to lung cancer
ok! Probably they want to culture his sputum for some bacteria strain which might be highly contagious. T.B. could b a suggestive diagnosis. Sputum is not a disease condition, and like u rightly said a mucoid discharge. Tanx buddy...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2013
honeydee:

Congrats dammie. God bless
Amen. Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2013
dammymye:
Amen. Thanks dearie!

From Naas:I recent won the us DV lottery . when filling the form i said i have a first degree . i thought before my case number will be called up at the embassy i will would have obtain my degree but i have failed in my current level meaning before my case number will be treated i will not be having a degree then , so what do i do .someone is advising me to use a fake degree , will the immigration section notice the fake document .I wait brilliant contributions

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Smsm: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2013
My Dear all in a house,

Is there any news about 2nd NL for April interviews ?

Please anybody received the 2nd NL tell me .. Thanks smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
ferdimako:

From Naas:I recent won the us DV lottery . when filling the form i said i have a first degree . i thought before my case number will be called up at the embassy i will would have obtain my degree but i have failed in my current level meaning before my case number will be treated i will not be having a degree then , so what do i do .someone is advising me to use a fake degree , will the immigration section notice the fake document .I wait brilliant contributions

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

My dear, please don't get any fake document oooo. Just get document to prove that you were to have your degree by now but due to some reasons, it's not ready. Above all, pray earnestly and be honesty with them. May God favour you in Jesus name! Amen!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
My interview experience:
Made DV Payment
Atlanta here I come ...

Your interview is simply notin but favour from the most High. You ar favoured bro, I'm happy for you. I'm also going to Atlanta after my interview. See u there.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bigpiper(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
nero xp: @ bigpiper de grace of de ALMIGHTY GOD is realy wit u nd its very obvious dat, dat was de work of GOD durin ur interview cos witout WAEC,GCE,or NECO,de chance is fuckin slim...congratulations to u nd enjoy ur american life. grin
Thank you my brother. Its absolutely the grace of God because after my primary school certificate was remove, the only thing I had left besides the basics (npc, police character report etc) was my job completion certificate (na ojota under bridge I learn work o). One thing I noticed is the surprise on her face when I talked abt my work schedule. She asked me how come I spoke so well without an education. Long story short, its God o, I know I'm not qualified and my brother that did not tell me about nairaland until after the interview helped. I wouldn't have carried on with the visa processing if I had read through this site. My advice to others is even if you are not qualified, please don't give up ... America is worth the try and the money you'll spend. Good luck all waiting for interview and 2NL. Yours will be testimony too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bigpiper(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bussyme: Wao,God of mercy. This US embassy is lucky. We has seen/heard someone with 7 credits at O'level or BSC/HND denied. Congrat my bros. Were you interviewed at window 16 ?.
I was interviewed at window 13
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
Hello house,I jst filled a form @ one of my bank's branch here in lagos concernin my debited money witout payment nd was told to be gettin a response frm dem or kum bak on monday...pls house,hw long wuld it take for dem to restore my money bak cos my interview is 2 wiks frm nw nd dats my visa money being tampered wit am losin focus nw nd seems 2 be worryin much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
dammymye:
ok. In the paper given to me it is stated there the steps to follow. And note -the paper says make payment before livin for US. Hope i answered you well? Sorry it's coming late.

Thank you so much but can i and other members know the details coz the said paper was not given to me after my interview. So plz can i know the steps to follow and website for payment. Thanks a lot!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.