Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,174 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945691 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
please house what is the minimum time of waiting to complete the further administrative processing.

please let me hear your answers i am still worrying to take me long, i think what they just need my case is to confirm my high school certificates.

please hurry up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
@anelka73.
Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!
I got there 5:15 am and started the security checks by 6:30 am. After all the checking and the payment has been made and documents collected (o'level certificate,birth certificate,police report,medicals, 3 passport photographs, E-passport and my university admission information page all originals and photocopies. . I waited few hours for my ticket number to be called! After i was called by this sweet black angel in window 13. I signed my forms,took the oath of truth and finger print was taken. The chatting began.
CO: good morning sir!
ME: good morning ma!
CO: Tell me what you are doing in Nigeria now?
ME: i told her.
CO: interesting!
She then told me my visa has been aproved and to pick it up next week friday at the circled address. And also handed me another sheet telling me that i should pay the immigrant fees here before livin or when i get to US. She then asked another question.
CO: have you been to US before?
ME: i answered her with smile!
CO: thank you
ME: thank you too!
All we did together was just chatting nothing really serious. We were just laughing and smiling at each other! All glory to God Almighty Who took perfect control of everything!
You my family here made it possible. Thanks to you all! I love you all! Success is surely ours IN JESUS NAME! Stay blessed house!

11 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp: What a great GOD we hav,de creator of de whole universe,de beginnin nd de end,de lion of judah,de GOD of moses,isaac nd jacob,I worship ur holy name.I wil serve u LORD til de day I wil die...we all all must share our testimonies here nd its inevitable.
A big congratulation to u Dammy my own person,am more dan happy 4 u.
Thanks oooooo dearie! Can't wait to congratulate you too bro! Success is yours too in Jesus name (Amen). Really appreciate you bro, thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye: Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!
I got there 5:15 am and started the security checks by 6:30 am. After all the checking and the payment has been made and documents collected (o'level certificate,birth certificate,police report,medicals, 3 passport photographs, E-passport and my university admission information page all originals and photocopies. . I waited few hours for my ticket number to be called! After i was called by this sweet black angel in window 13. I signed my forms,took the oath of truth and finger print was taken. The chatting began.
She then told me my visa has been aproved and to pick it up next week friday at the circled address. And also handed me another sheet telling me that i should pay the immigrant fees here before livin or when i get to US. She then asked another question.
All we did together was just chatting nothing really serious. We were just laughing and smiling at each other! All glory to God Almighty Who took perfect control of everything!
You my family here made it possible. Thanks to you all! I love you all! Success is surely ours IN JESUS NAME! Stay blessed house!
wow.What a favour from God.congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
congrats Dammymye
am happy 4u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye: Help me shout a big HALLELUYAH! My brothers and sisters in the house! I came i saw and i conquer with the help of God i had a successful interveiw today at Lagos embassy. Here is the experience!

Congratulations to you and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
@femo:
dammy congrat pls share your experience
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
gunners4u: Congrat dammyme
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
ojisalara:

Congrats!!!
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
sozen2010:
Congrats Dammy, am happy for you!
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
packaging: congratulations bro! Its d beginin of greater tinz in ya life.
A big AMEN to that in JESUS Name! Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
laura da brat:
wow.What a favour from God.congrat
Thanks dearie!! It's a favour from above. Glory to God Almighty, His worthy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
congrat my brother enjoy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
nero xp hw much did u do ur police report and medical pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2013

congrats brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Father we blessed your name for this beautiful testimony, this is the day you have made. Glory, Honour and praise be unto you. Congrats Bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Dammymye
did u go with NPC
i have my baptismal cert from my Church
will i still need NPC?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
chio: congrats Dammymye
am happy 4u
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Leripa:

Congratulations to you and welcome to America.
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
chio: @Dammymye
did u go with NPC
will i still need NPC?
Yes! It was NPC. But i met a girl who was very friendly with me and i shared alot of info with her. I later got to know that she did not use NPC she just brought the one she has and her visa was aproved. She even made alot of mistake in filling the form she sent to KCC. She never had any knowlege about dv self but God was there to favour her!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
kaypositve:
Father we blessed your name for this beautiful testimony, this is the day you have made. Glory, Honour and praise be unto you. Congrats Bro!
Yes ooooo bro! God indeed made this day full of favour,mercy and grace!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dawton: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
congrats Dammymye,welcome on board
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:
Yes ooooo bro! God indeed made this day full of favour,mercy and grace!
omo keep on dance asonto and keep on praise lord enjoy my brother is ur time my time is come
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
chio: @Dammymye
did u go with NPC
will i still need NPC?

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html#certificates

Birth Certificates
You (and any family members immigrating with you to the United States) must obtain an original birth certificate issued by the official custodian of birth records in your country of birth, showing your date of birth, place of birth, and parentage Important Notice: All Immigrant Visa applicants must submit a long form original birth certificate. Short form birth certificates will not be accepted.

The certificate must contain the:

Your date of birth
Your place of birth
Names of both parents
Indication by the appropriate authority that it is an extract from the official records
Unobtainable birth certificates

If your birth record is not obtainable for any reason, a certified statement must be obtained from the appropriate government authority explaining why your birth record is unavailable. You must also submit secondary evidence such as:

A baptismal certificate that contains the date and place of birth, as well as both parents names (providing the baptism took place shortly after birth)
An adoption decree for an adopted child
An affidavit from a close relative, preferably your mother, stating the date and place of birth, both parents names, and your mother’s maiden name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Congrat dammymye. Wishing all d remaining applicants in d house success in dere interview also those on AP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
I did my medicals @ ikoyi for 20k nd my police report for 4k @ alagbon because I hav sum1 dia...nd my police clearance cert was given to me within 15mins nd medical result 2 be collected on monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
genlion: pls house, i heard locozooo saying that the affidavit for NPC ATTESTATION of birth should be done at the federal high court but i did mine at Lagos state high court and i av my NPC CERTIFICATE WITH ME. SO HOW TRUE IS THIS. CAN SOMEONE SHED LIGHT TO THIS

Not necessarily a Federal High Court. Ensure it's a High Court or any court of coordinate jurisdiction. Do not approach a magistrate or customary court for that purpose .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
dammymye:
Thanks dearie! I just got back home now. Thank God for me ooooo. My visa has been aproved! I 'm sooo happy right now.

Congratulations Dammy!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2013

Congratulations once again. I pray everyone else believing God for a similar experience shall testify in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
dawton: congrats Dammymye,welcome on board
Thanks dearie!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations once again. I pray everyone else believing God for a similar experience shall testify in Jesus name.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.