Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,784 members, 7,965,935 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (943069 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Phumbay:
Pls o my fellow forumite help me wit ds d gurus in da house, d waec certificate I wanna use 4 my interview I dnt av d testimonial cos I did it as external waec n dts wot av bin using truout my sch, d 1st waec I did in my sch I av d testimonial bt I dnt use d name of d sch cos I dnt mak gud result dia, my question is, cn I use d testimonial bt dts nt d sch I wrote on d form I sent 2 KCC.
@Phumbay:
Pls o my fellow forumite help me wit ds d gurus in da house, d waec certificate I wanna use 4 my interview I dnt av d testimonial cos I did it as external waec n dts wot av bin using truout my sch, d 1st waec I did in my sch I av d testimonial bt I dnt use d name of d sch cos I dnt mak gud result dia, my question is, cn I use d testimonial bt dts nt d sch I wrote on d form I sent 2 KCC.
@Phumbay:

I would recommend you go with the two result and testimonial with you. I am also in the same shoe.Even my school refuse to issue me testimonial after 14 yrs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
pstadabi: hello my pple pls i want you guys to help me out....i appeared at the us embassy feb 2008 and my visa was denied and now i won the lottery which my interview is approaching...i just want to ask if they are not gonna detect that av appeared before and you know i did a fingerprint then too and most of my documents i used then are fake documents.....please hope there wont be any problem or what should i do

Spoondar: It will depend with what was fake, but my friend those people dont throw away their information and your full names still is in their system. I am hoping that this time you will go there with genuine information and documents and be prepared for an AP because once beaten twice ....... they will want to do a thorough check up on you. e.g if you faked a college degree am hoping you went to college and graduated as in seriously and you threw away that damn paper. Good luck

pstadabi: @Spoondar...I reject AP in jesus name. Its nt my portion why are u saying that negative word. In this forum is good for someone to open up and u cannot use that chance to insult your fellow friend.. All the documents am taking along nw ar real documents am just asking if dea will b any prob or not.

I take this opportunity to say that i am sorry if i insulted you, i did not intend to insult you as you have put it or find it insulting but was actually answering your question. May you get the best answer to your question. Pardon me for my manners shocked Again I am happy that you are going with real documents as you put it, i am assuming you mean genuine documents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by morgan2006(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
THANKS BOSS. MUCH APPRECIATED

pjogutum1: @morgan2006: DEAR ALL,
I WANT TO THANK U FOR THE INVALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT U HAVE BEEN MAKING AND WOULD CONTINUE TO GIVE TO THE GROWTH OF THIS FORUM. PLEASE MY INTERVIEW IS SLATED FOR NEXT WEEK. I PLEAD WITH ANYONE TO BE HELPFUL AND REPLY MY POST WITH A CHECKLIST OF ITEMS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE INTERVIEW. I AM A SINGLE APPLICANT WITH A UNIVERSITY DEGREE. I WOULD ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THE VISA FEE WOULD BE PAID ON THE MORNING OF THE INTERVIEW. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION OF UR KIND RESPONSE.

1. Birth certificate .
2. International passport
3. Police certificate
4. Medicals
5. academic credentials
6. 2NL
7. Yes, your visa fee will be paid that day $330
If there is any other thing left someone in the house can add. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by morgan2006(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
THANKS BRO. MINE IS ON MONDAY

nkkystel:
Go with the ffg;
* International Passport
* Birth Cert
* Academic Credentials
* 3 Passport Photos 2cm x 2cm
* Police Report
* Medicals
* Appointment Letter (2NL)
* Visa fee $330
When is ur interview next week. My fiance's interview is on the 14th, next week thursday. GOODLUCK!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
faithman2020: [color=#006600][/color]

I would recommend you go with the two result and testimonial with you. I am also in the same shoe.Even my school refuse to issue me testimonial after 14 yrs.
I only av d testimonial,I didn't collect d result since is nt gud dts y I went 4 external waec so cn I go wit d testimonial n d external waec certificate?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
helo house pls i tink window 16 and 13 hop dis 2 windows are 4 man now may b av been transfer or wat do u feel house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
please, the visa passport photograph, is it 2 by 2cm or 2 by 2 inch?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
"hi gentiger,
do have an adventure filled,romantic flight.™¶™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Phumbay:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by perony2002: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hello Guys,

I've received my dv immigrant visa but I'm supposed to pay for the USCIS Immigrant Fee. My problem is that I dont know what the *A Number on this ( https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=40850201 ) website is. I would be happy if any of you guys helped me out.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Phumbay:
I only av d testimonial,I didn't collect d result since is nt gud dts y I went 4 external waec so cn I go wit d testimonial n d external waec certificate?

why not go and collect the certificate from the school? cos that was what I was given,Since the name of the school will be on it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
morgan2006: THANKS BRO. MINE IS ON MONDAY

I'm a lady.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
pstadabi: @Spoondar...I reject AP in jesus name. Its nt my portion why are u saying that negative word. In this forum is good for someone to open up and u cannot use that chance to insult your fellow friend.. All the documents am taking along nw ar real documents am just asking if dea will b any prob or not.
truth is bitter.......#gbam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
Me-was suprised @ de way he called my name,I replied wit romantic smile grin
CO:u promise to say de truth?
ME:yes of course.
CO:ur highest level of qualification?
ME:High skul diploma...I was in high spirit nd gingered
CO:'smiled' wich skul nd wen?
ME:bla bla bla
CO:Wat do u do now?
ME:Run an evenin program in Federal poly nekede.
CO:wich Course?
ME: Cooperative econs
CO: smiled nd looked @ me,what is Cooperative econs?
ME: I answered wit Over-highnez
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.
Congrats Nero XP, I tap into your success. I will also share my success story come March 14th in Jesus Name. See you in the States but would love to see you before you leave.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: There is sumtin abt my mum,cos wen she talk wit faith nd make a decree,GOD alwaz honour it.I can remember wen I told her abt dis Window 16 white lady being tough nd cumbersome,she noticed dat my challenge was dat CO.den she jst told me dat on my interview day,dat CO won't be near me,or around de immigrant section.I didn't bliv fully on dat until today wen I had my interview,I didn't see any lady,gal,or woman CO around immigrant section nd I was amazed nd suprised.May de name of de ALMIGHTY GOD be praised nd Glorified,Amen...she also told me @ my interview eve dat GOD ALMIGHTY must Grant every member of dis forum Visa as long Nairaland is concerned nd dat she has covered we all on dis forum in her prayin nd fastin,nd I nw bliv dat GOD wil honour dat decree she has made on us nd So shall it be In JESUS NAME,AMEN...let's celebrate our victory nd March forward cos its a done deal already if only u can bliv in dis my post.

AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hello house is it compulsory to go with testimonial when going for interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
perony2002: Hello Guys,

I've received my dv immigrant visa but I'm supposed to pay for the USCIS Immigrant Fee. My problem is that I dont know what the *A Number on this ( https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=40850201 ) website is. I would be happy if any of you guys helped me out.
That is your Alien Number, if you were given two piece of papers after the interview one is to congratulate you for approval of visa the green one and the other one is white US Citizen and Immigration Services on the second line it is written Your Alien Number: A............. the CO must have written it with a pen or check it out on your Immigrant Summary Sheet on the sealed envelope that you will hand over at the POE. this is how it is here in Kenya so i dont know about your country
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Mantiger: by God's grace, i will be heading to Indianapolis too. It's such a nice place my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
4get abot xray, i even 4get mine inside plane, taank God is not asked at poe
nero xp: Pls house,u guys shuld help me wit dis issue abeg.
On my Medical envelope which contain my X-ray has 1983 as my date of birth,instead of 1988.pls is dat a serious issue or wat do u guys suggest? Pls guys help me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
jidex001:

You can also go with yam, beans, stock fish.(Well rapped) even fruit. It all depends on what u really want.
thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.
Goodnewz......really happy for u as u're keeping d flag flying....safe trip
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Heading to Los Angeles through Turkey Airline. I had to put off other travel arrangements to meet up with important schedules.
Gentiger, journey mercy is my wish.I will also be heading to LA soonest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hoddion: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
.Y'all... I'm so lifted wit al d gud finz i hear u guys share hia... I pray 4 dos dat av succeeded and d 1s yet to, God wil b wit u'all.. I'm preparing 2 take part in dis cumin Dv lottery.... Please i read dv instruction, I DONT REALY GET THE PASSPORT PHOTO. REQUIREMENT... Pleas help me jus xplain abit,..fanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: There is sumtin abt my mum,cos wen she talk wit faith nd make a decree,GOD alwaz honour it.I can remember wen I told her abt dis Window 16 white lady being tough nd cumbersome,she noticed dat my challenge was dat CO.den she jst told me dat on my interview day,dat CO won't be near me,or around de immigrant section.I didn't bliv fully on dat until today wen I had my interview,I didn't see any lady,gal,or woman CO around immigrant section nd I was amazed nd suprised.May de name of de ALMIGHTY GOD be praised nd Glorified,Amen...she also told me @ my interview eve dat GOD ALMIGHTY must Grant every member of dis forum Visa as long Nairaland is concerned nd dat she has covered we all on dis forum in her prayin nd fastin,nd I nw bliv dat GOD wil honour dat decree she has made on us nd So shall it be In JESUS NAME,AMEN...let's celebrate our victory nd March forward cos its a done deal already if only u can bliv in dis my post.
IN Jesus name, i key into this prophesy and its fulfilment. Amen. Faith works wonder!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leader600: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
By God's grace it has worked for me! I tapped into your mum prophesy......AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Less than two weeks to go...able God take control.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Neyo xp... I claim it to in jesus name. Pls Neyo help me to inform your mother that she should pray for me ...my interview is coming up on the 26th and I want Gods favor like urs on that day.. Pls na beg I dey beg 0ooo. I don sell all my properties jst becos of dis lottery because no one is ready to help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Spoondar: Fort Worth is in the North as well infact all our flights will land there before we get to our cities

Ok...tnx 4d heads up! Am sure we'all meet soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
perony2002: Hello Guys,

@perony2002, i tink d *A number wud be ur alien number...but again i leave it 2d guruz in d US of A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ spoondar, nero xp, gunners4u & d rest of our e-famly through with interviews....

Please for the benefit of those of us having interview soon: using a BSc or HND as highest qualification, is it compulsory that the CERTIFICATE must be ready for the interview?? Or the STATEMENT OF RESULT would just be ok?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
simayanki4real:

@perony2002, i tink d *A number wud be ur alien number...but again i leave it 2d guruz in d US of A.
Yes you are right!!! The A. Number means alien number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
nero xp: Pls house,u guys shuld help me wit dis issue abeg.
On my Medical envelope which contain my X-ray has 1983 as my date of birth,instead of 1988.pls is dat a serious issue or wat do u guys suggest? Pls guys help me.
The Medical got what ever date of Birth from ur Passport. So I dnt understnd u. It matters oo! May u can just use d same colour of biro to correct it. AM JST SAYING OO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (869) (Reply)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.