Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941144 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
akaniman: Nero xp congrat,i tap into ur testimony,by d special grace of God, my family shall b d next dis week in d mighty name of Jesus.Plsssssssss all articulate members of dis great forum,i need need all ur prayers 4 me,my wify and my son.We shall share our testimony b4 end of dis week in d mighty name of Jesus.Faith works wonders,Glory

Your prayer has bin acepted by the almighty God... Go on an receive ur visa.. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
Me-was suprised @ de way he called my name,I replied wit romantic smile grin
CO:u promise to say de truth?
ME:yes of course.
CO:ur highest level of qualification?
ME:High skul diploma...I was in high spirit nd gingered
CO:'smiled' wich skul nd wen?
ME:bla bla bla
CO:Wat do u do now?
ME:Run an evenin program in Federal poly nekede.
CO:wich Course?
ME: Cooperative econs
CO: smiled nd looked @ me,what is Cooperative econs?
ME: I answered wit Over-highnez
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.
I join other members of this formidable forum to congratulate you Nero xp. And I pray this testimony opens up greater ones in your life and family as you are about to explore another phase of life. I honestly cannot wait to share my testimony in this forum and also have many members of this ever vibrant forum congratulate me and share in my happinesss too........lolz. I celebrate and rejoice with you Nero xp.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
akaniman: Nero xp congrat,i tap into ur testimony,by d special grace of God, my family shall b d next dis week in d mighty name of Jesus.Plsssssssss all articulate members of dis great forum,i need need all ur prayers 4 me,my wify and my son.We shall share our testimony b4 end of dis week in d mighty name of Jesus.Faith works wonders,Glory

Sir ur prayer has bin acepted by the almighty God... Go on an receive ur visa by is power!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Go and get ur visa with your family bro..Gods grace,mercy and favour is sufficient for u..we'll be awaiting your testimony...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.
congrats man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
There is sumtin abt my mum,cos wen she talk wit faith nd make a decree,GOD alwaz honour it.I can remember wen I told her abt dis Window 16 white lady being tough nd cumbersome,she noticed dat my challenge was dat CO.den she jst told me dat on my interview day,dat CO won't be near me,or around de immigrant section.I didn't bliv fully on dat until today wen I had my interview,I didn't see any lady,gal,or woman CO around immigrant section nd I was amazed nd suprised.May de name of de ALMIGHTY GOD be praised nd Glorified,Amen...she also told me @ my interview eve dat GOD ALMIGHTY must Grant every member of dis forum Visa as long Nairaland is concerned nd dat she has covered we all on dis forum in her prayin nd fastin,nd I nw bliv dat GOD wil honour dat decree she has made on us nd So shall it be In JESUS NAME,AMEN...let's celebrate our victory nd March forward cos its a done deal already if only u can bliv in dis my post.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gentiger, tammy,adeji,genlion & the rest of the experts in this house... what can this friend of mine do?

she was applied the same program
(2013 dv lottery) & her interview is on
this month 21 st. she is the principal
applicant & her husband is
beneficiary but her husband has a
child with his 1st girlfriend & he
applied DS 260 that his son will join
him later. now, his son is with that
girlfriend & they lives in tanzania. she
is neither want him to be with his
father & step mother at the embassy
on their interview day nor do she
want him to join them later & the
embassy want those listed on 2nd NL
to appear on interview. house, can
she & her husband appear on their
interview without this kid? please help
her.. she really needs your advices so badly and still waiting for me to give a solution but i cant give a solution without you guys opinions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preprewow: 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gentiger, tammy,adeji,genlion & the rest of the experts in this house... what can this friend of mine do?

her.. she really needs your advices so badly and still waiting for me to give a solution but i cant give a solution without you guys opinions.. so what can she do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
ediofeboyz:
@SPOONDAR is it easy 2change de POE like dat coz i thought that address on DS230 is where your GC will be mailed.

You can change your POE if you will. The immigration officers will always ask you if the current address is valid or if you wish to update them with a new one. If they by omission fail to ask, it's your right to draw it to their attention.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
ferdimako:

Wetin u go dia again,go do?

I wrote them and was asked to approach. I needed to clarify some very personal issues.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudevenin houz,it seems there is a change,may b they'v changed d 2 ladies @ window 13 n 16 cos trezeget had his interview on march 1st was interviewed by a guy @ window 16 n today nero said he didnt see them @all mayb its 5 five months.i guess.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudevenin houz,it seems there is a change,may b they'v changed d 2 ladies @ window 13 n 16 cos trezeget had his interview on march 1st was interviewed by a guy @ window 16 n today nero said he didnt see them @all mayb its 5 five months.i guess.GLORY!!!!!!

As of today, all the Co's for immigrant visa were male. I saw a lady and her husband denied because she had A1 in Hausa language but can't speak house. Another was denied because she came alone with the husband leaving the children behind for lack of funds. They claimed the children will join later.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
engyadewale: I join other members of this formidable forum to congratulate you Nero xp. And I pray this testimony opens up greater ones in your life and family as you are about to explore another phase of life. I honestly cannot wait to share my testimony in this forum and also have many members of this ever vibrant forum congratulate me and share in my happinesss too........lolz. I celebrate and rejoice with you Nero xp.
Adewale,its written in de scripture dat if only u bliv nd trust in de LORD ALMiGHTY,all diz tins wil be notin but a settled case.Most of us here bliv is all abt ur intellignce nd readin dis 1 nd dat 1.GOD can jst mek de CO to jst mek u sign ur Dsp-122 nd wat u wil here next is congratulations nd welcome to america.Why do u tink GOD chose us among millions of people who applied? HE hav gr8 nd wonderful plans 4 us nd HE cnt start wat he won't finish.So jst fast nd pray,den bliv dat HE'S done it nd start tankin HIM 4 a JOB well-done in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
CO-hw u Samuel?
Congratulation to my twin brother. Im very happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
maybe they r on leave.....
@ gentiger did thot u've checked out to the u.s.a.....how u doing

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please gurus in the house, assuming the CO asked me the subject i like best in my neco result and i says Govt. Can he/she just pick a question and asked me to answer it or he/she will says o should mention some topic and explained. Secondly, concerning my neco certificate, what can i do if i dont take along with me pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest: grin
Geemomen, don't apologize for long story cos its to the glory of God. The one I hate is denial long story. We love u guys and we thank God that all in AP is testimony now. Go and live ur american dream but plz! Plz!! Plz!!! Don't do too much whatz up there so u can meet ur target sooner grin

Tanx man, I know the "whatz up" will still come small just that I will control it hahahahaha trust me...nobody will go to America to joke, we are all aiming for the best. All tanx to God almighty...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

Am flying tomorrow. I have been eating all our local dishes because I don't know when next I will eat them. Onubu, nsala, ogbono, edikaikon, with poundy, fufu and wheat. I will miss Nigeria and all my lovely friends.
Yes, That's good. I wish you safe journey bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2013
preprewow: Gentiger, tammy,adeji,genlion & the rest of the experts in this house... what can this friend of mine do?

her.. she really needs your advices so badly and still waiting for me to give a solution but i cant give a solution without you guys opinions.

Since the child is not in his custody, he should explain to the CO the circumstances as he did with us. Like I said, I saw a family denied for failing to show up with every member of the family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2013
@tovalli and tycoon77,tks and God bless.I wish both of u all d best during ur time also.Ill surely share testify here b4 friday dis wk.Our God is surely, God of signs and wonder.Cheers to all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2013
@gentiger,I wish u safe trip to d land of opportunities.Ill will soon join u too,by his grace.Safe
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2013
Gentiger:

So finally Gentiger,u wil be joinin gunners nd odas in America...am very hapy 4 u nd wished I saw u ystday.but its all gud nd am wishin u a safe landin in America.pls wich Airline did u booked?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2013
pstadabi: There forumite ,Happy New Week.....pls is there anybody that have gone to the embassy base on divorce.... Pls I need to knw more about what dey ask him because I can see that a lot of pple that appear at the embassy ar married and single and have never seen the testimony of a divorce person in the forum.... So pls do get back to me if you ar divorce.

Hello pstadabi, i met a lady @ The Consultants Practice where i did my medical, she is the principal applicant & ha ex-hubby is the beneficiary. Since they are seperated she went alone for the interview, she was asked & she explained the circumstances..she showed proff of marriage (you can go with proof of divorce if any). Her interview was successful last thursday, she will pick up her visa this thursday. Just be truthful and plain...its kinda better cuz you will save them a visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2013
sunday45: Please gurus in the house, assuming the CO asked me the subject i like best in my neco result and i says Govt. Can he/she just pick a question and asked me to answer it or he/she will says o should mention some topic and explained. Secondly, concerning my neco certificate, what can i do if i dont take along with me pls
Wat abt ur Waec? Jst read de meanin of Govt,forms of govt.den pick out some topics lyk Communism...Capitalism...Rule of law...Legislation...Arms or Organs of govt...Constitution...party system...den jst knw their meanin,nd den some topics in Maths lyk Trigonometry,Geometry,Silmutenous equations,Surds,Series nd sequence,Probability,Statistics,etc. Den sum in Biology lyk...Cells...Reproduction...Diffusion...Oasmosis...theskin,etc..then Economics lyk...Utility...Inflation...Public finance...Taxasion...financial institution...Money...etc.
Jst knw wat each one is talkin abt nd u're wonderfully gud to go.success in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2013
idoo4love: pls house what kind of food stuff can I take along to d states.. Its urgent pls .. Am already packing..pls comment ASAP..thanks
U can go wth any kind of food but one thing u need to avoid is taking any liquid along wth u.............any liquid ll be thrown out.am talking frm experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2013
CO-hw u Samuel?

Congrats bro!!! Dat was really God's favour, & i tap in2 it. Go & live d American dream
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:36am On Mar 05, 2013
House pls I jst remembered sumtin nw.on my Medical big envelope containin my X-ray,they wrote on my date of birth 1983,instead of 1988...pls is dat bad nd complicatin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2013
@f-geemomen: i am delighted that at last, God settled your AP issue.
Congratulations and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 12:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Spoondar: Are you going to Texas like NeroXp? Which City? I will be going to North Texas to be precise City of Allen. Who in the house is heading to the North side of Texas, how many are we?

@spoondar, i dnt even knw which is north or south! All i knw is that i will be in Fort Worth come April!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2013
@gentiger: may the good Lord go with you and open doors of opportunities for you and also crown all your efforts with success in Jesus name. Enjoy your flight bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
@gentiger, wishing u journey mercy. ar u coming to texas here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Are you in America already? Or are you preparing for the journey to the land of unlimited possibilities? Check out the thread/link below and let's know why exactly you love America. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1121686/why-love-america

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.