Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931983 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ nero am really happy for....many the Lord almighty continue to prosper ur wayz even as u migrate to u.s.a@ gunnerz how av u been settling down @ tx......plz dont settle for the less but go for the best...u shall succeed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudevenin houz,it seems there is a change,may b they'v changed d 2 ladies @ window 13 n 16 cos trezeget had his interview on march 1st was interviewed by a guy @ window 16 n today nero said he didnt see them @all mayb its 5 five months.i guess.GLORY!!!!!!
maybe they r on leave.....
@ gentiger did thot u've checked out to the u.s.a.....how u doing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: gudevenin houz,it seems there is a change,may b they'v changed d 2 ladies @ window 13 n 16 cos trezeget had his interview on march 1st was interviewed by a guy @ window 16 n today nero said he didnt see them @all mayb its 5 five months.i guess.GLORY!!!!!!
window 16 CO.....she is on AP....admin process...for too much denial of dv visa's....make them give her transfer Jare
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
that may be tru o. I hope it continues lik that. @Godhelpmeooo, u hav ur interview this month. We can only conclude when u have gone and tell us what u saw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2013

Ɣ☺ΰ are right, I guess dey av transfer dem to another Country...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp. a big congrate. pls don,t be angry that we have not being commenting. we have to settle first. a very big congrate once agian. greatest nekedite.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
I want to first of all thank God for my situation because it has taught me how to be tolerant and patient. I had my interview on 4th February and was issued a green sheet to return on 8th February for my VISA, on arrival I was told my VISA was not ready, the took the sheet and handed me a white sheet putting me on Administrative Processing. On my first filling for DV 2013 I mistakenly typed 1990 instead of 1987 as date of birth so I knew they wanted to verify that I wasn't a criminal cos I wrote the correct date on the DSP form and swore an affidavit. I was soo sad and frustrated. I didn't give up, I still psyched myself, prayed and fasted. On last thursday 28th March I read abt some forumites who were also on AP and had been called. I tapped into their success and at 12:00 pm I was called by the American embassy in Ghana asking me to come to the embassy on Monday at 1pm with my letter and the passport. I went there today and we went tru the normal security checks. I was called up to one of the CO and I was asked to present my passport and that all my documents were ok. She re-issued me with a new green sheet asking me to return on friday for my VISA. I thank God for all he has done for me and I also thank all members that continue to help pple out there like me. God bless you all...to all those on AP, you will be called and you shall all be issued VISA's IJN. Sori 4 my long story tho I hope someone wud learn from my story.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
tycoon77: Next bulletin on my mind.... 16*** loading @ my current.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ happy 4 my man nero xp... Congratulation once again

I pray so, hopefully we see it Next wik(Mon/Tue) we are getting
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
f-geemomen:
I want to first of all thank God for my situation because it has taught me how to be tolerant and patient. I had my interview on 4th February and was issued a green sheet to return on 8th February for my VISA, on arrival I was told my VISA was not ready, the took the sheet and handed me a white sheet putting me on Administrative Processing. On my first filling for DV 2013 I mistakenly typed 1990 instead of 1987 as date of birth so I knew they wanted to verify that I wasn't a criminal cos I wrote the correct date on the DSP form and swore an affidavit. I was soo sad and frustrated. I didn't give up, I still psyched myself, prayed and fasted. On last thursday 28th March I read abt some forumites who were also on AP and had been called. I tapped into their success and at 12:00 pm I was called by the American embassy in Ghana asking me to come to the embassy on Monday at 1pm with my letter and the passport. I went there today and we went tru the normal security checks. I was called up to one of the CO and I was asked to present my passport and that all my documents were ok. She re-issued me with a new green sheet asking me to return on friday for my VISA. I thank God for all he has done for me and I also thank all members that continue to help pple out there like me. God bless you all...to all those on AP, you will be called and you shall all be issued VISA's IJN. Sori 4 my long story tho I hope someone wud learn from my story.....
Congrat my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
jbmohd: Congrat my brother

Thanx Jbmohd u really made me have hope and faith and it really worked...God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
u ve said it all,the most important thing is prayer.......always put GOD first and everything ll follow congrats once again
pls house what kind of food stuff can I take along to d states.. Its urgent pls .. Am already packing..pls comment ASAP..thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
I'mCool: I suggest grinded melon, small quality Garri Ijebu,Elubo Oyo, Aboniki cos of cold and some stuffs.smileycheesysmiley.
Joining you soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
ManTiger: I'mCool: I suggest grinded melon, small quality Garri Ijebu,Elubo Oyo, Aboniki cos of cold and some stuffs.smileycheesysmiley.
Joining you soon.
Make u check the weight of your luggage oooo! Otherwise, na your exhcort or companies to airport go take home the remaining ones......Confirm the required weight of luggage/ baggage bfor travelling out with them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
ManTiger: I'mCool: I suggest grinded melon, small quality Garri Ijebu,Elubo Oyo, Aboniki cos of cold and some stuffs.smileycheesysmiley.
Joining you soon.
just take dried soup ingredients and any thing that is not contraband according to us customs law.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
f-geemomen:

Congrats

@ nero xp; woooooow, i was soooooooo happy nero xp wen u ping me dat the intview went successfull. nice one man. more more progress ahead of you man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
f-geemomen:

@ f geemomen; congrat man.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
@jidex001 ...Thanks a lot for reply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
I've got a couple of other questions people. I don't reside in Nigeria,should my police report be
from the country I reside or from Nigeria. I've been out of Nigeria for 2-3 years.Also how long does the medicals take?
Can I get the result in days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
jidex001:

It is a long sheet like A4 paper.. There will be a signature, date at back of ur passport placed on d letter headed paper

Thanks Jidex001....I've got a couple of other questions though. I don't reside in Nigeria,should my police report be
from the country I reside or from Nigeria. I've been out of Nigeria for 2-3 years. Also how long does the medicals take,
can i get it in a couple of days?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
rood boy:

@ f geemomen; congrat man.

Tanx man
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nero xp congrat,i tap into ur testimony,by d special grace of God, my family shall b d next dis week in d mighty name of Jesus.Plsssssssss all articulate members of dis great forum,i need need all ur prayers 4 me,my wify and my son.We shall share our testimony b4 end of dis week in d mighty name of Jesus.Faith works wonders,Glory
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
junkerhill: that may be tru o. I hope it continues lik that. @Godhelpmeooo, u hav ur interview this month. We can only conclude when u have gone and tell us what u saw.
lol,u ar rite.my visa is sure regardless of any CO.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Amedino1: .

Ɣ☺ΰ are right, I guess dey av transfer dem to another Country...
yes,lets see wat akaniman wil say after aproval of his visa.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin
f-geemomen:
Geemomen, don't apologize for long story cos its to the glory of God. The one I hate is denial long story. We love u guys and we thank God that all in AP is testimony now. Go and live ur american dream but plz! Plz!! Plz!!! Don't do too much whatz up there so u can meet ur target sooner grin

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
maybe they r on leave.....
@ gentiger did thot u've checked out to the u.s.a.....how u doing
they cant go on leave @ d same time,perhaps they 've been there for long time so 'CHANGE' is posible.GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tiwalad:

Thanks Jidex001....I've got a couple of other questions though. I don't reside in Nigeria,should my police report be
from the country I reside or from Nigeria. I've been out of Nigeria for 2-3 years. Also how long does the medicals take,
U must get police clearance certificate from any country u've lived up to 6months from the age of 16 till date
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
[/b][b]
Joining you soon.
@mantiger, this man need food items not ABONIKI.
@ido,every food items must be dried.just dry them, no need of NAFDAC Number bro. Safe trip.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spoondar: We are living Kenya in May but if there will be no re run on the election we will get out in April hahahahahaha grin shocked we want to elect our president choice before we get out.
Spoondar, if to say obama's father is alive, He should be voted but cos he is gone, u guys should vote for any credible one but incase they are troublesome like the previous contestants, u pple can vote for CHIRPYWEST LOLz, I will fly this month, infact soonest.
@junkerhill my man, catch u soon in US.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tiwalad:

Police Report - You have to be careful here. On d initial form u filled for the lottery. I guess u wrote u are from nigeria.. What about country of residence. And I also guess if you have stayed in a place for more than 6months that is the place you can get ur police report. But because you are nigeria . You still need the police report from alagbon to check ur criminal records too.
Medical.. Is 6months.

Sure u can get it in couple of days.

Also hear what those have to say has well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tiwalad:

Police Report - You have to be careful here. On d initial form u filled for the lottery. I guess u wrote u are from nigeria.. What about country of residence. And I also guess if you have stayed in a place for more than 6months that is the place you can get ur police report. But because you are nigeria . You still need the police report from alagbon to check ur criminal records too.
Medical.. Is 6months.

Also hear what other forum have to say has well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest: [/b][b]
@mantiger, this man need food items not ABONIKI.
@ido,every food items must be dried.just dry them, no need of NAFDAC Number bro. Safe trip.

You can also go with yam, beans, stock fish.(Well rapped) even fruit. It all depends on what u really want.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
jidex001:

Medical.. Is 6months.

Also hear what other forum have to say has well.

Thanks..@chirpywest and Jidex001......I'l get form both locations then. How long does the medicals take so I can plan when to come for it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.