Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941144 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: @ chirpywest my man,am very happy dat GOD can rememba me in a tym lyk dis.I never expected dat kind of interview which didn't even last upto a minuite I swear,nd GOD jst design a sharp nd briefest interview for me,Geez!! Til now,its jst lyk a dream to me nd my people re askin me y I dnt wana celebrate.but I jst told dem dat am nt yet sure if dat was a proper interview,abi na jst a prelimenary interview awaitin a proper one.
Arlighton,Texas...here I come,nd To GOD be all de glory nd Honour.We all re marchin Dangerously forward nd must receive our visas in JESUS NAME,AMEN...my mum Decreed dat as long as dis forum exists,No member of dis forum shall be denied Visa.I was suprised nd didn't knw hw she came abt dis forum.She's very strong in prayer,nd as she has spoken,so shal it be In JESUS NAME,AMEN...
My man NEro Xp, u can celebrate as mighty as u want cos its not in dream but for real ur visa is real. Ur mum must be a faithwoman and believe me as she said it, so shall it be. No 2ways about it. U are welcome and enjoy ur success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: @ chirpywest my man,am very happy dat GOD can rememba me in a tym lyk dis.I never expected dat kind of interview which didn't even last upto a minuite I swear,nd GOD jst design a sharp nd briefest interview for me,Geez!! Til now,its jst lyk a dream to me nd my people re askin me y I dnt wana celebrate.but I jst told dem dat am nt yet sure if dat was a proper interview,abi na jst a prelimenary interview awaitin a proper one.
Arlighton,Texas...here I come,nd To GOD be all de glory nd Honour.We all re marchin Dangerously forward nd must receive our visas in JESUS NAME,AMEN...my mum Decreed dat as long as dis forum exists,No member of dis forum shall be denied Visa.I was suprised nd didn't knw hw she came abt dis forum.She's very strong in prayer,nd as she has spoken,so shal it be In JESUS NAME,AMEN...
I am heading the same part of Texas but will be at the City of Allen(Collin County) not far from Arlington(Tarrant County) so nero we shall meet
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Imcool: We're doing pretty good Chirpywest and thanks 4 checking on me. Since u're cool too, it implies WEAREBOTHCOOL. Making final preparations to bail out of Naija... HOUSTON... HERE COMES UR LONG AWAITED IMCOOL & WIFEY!
Hahahahahah grin grin grin. I love this IMCOOL. Texas have no option than to welcome Imcool and Wife. Go and have dominion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest:
Spoondar! Its like the entire house is heading to Texas.I will be heading to LA in california but I will do immigration clearance in Houston before proceeding to LA. I changed my POE as well as my host cos I planned to stay in NY before but I changed my mind now and I may head to IRVINE in Texas after my GC and SSN.if I don't hit my TARGET @LA. We will crown you the queen of the house live in the state. grin grin grin u won't escape it.
Me loving it Chirpywest if you are coming to Irving City then we are very close. By the way my immigration envelope is written POE Minneapolis but am not going there anymore heading south of US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
Me-was suprised @ de way he called my name,I replied wit romantic smile grin
CO:u promise to say de truth?
ME:yes of course.
CO:ur highest level of qualification?
ME:High skul diploma...I was in high spirit nd gingered
CO:'smiled' wich skul nd wen?
ME:bla bla bla
CO:Wat do u do now?
ME:Run an evenin program in Federal poly nekede.
CO:wich Course?
ME: Cooperative econs
CO: smiled nd looked @ me,what is Cooperative econs?
ME: I answered wit Over-highnez
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.

Welcome †̥ America, Wat a Merciful God... My name is Amedino Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO not amadinho abeg. A̶̲̥̅♏ so happy ƒσя Ɣ☺ΰ..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spoondar: Me loving it Chirpywest. By the way my immigration envelope is written POE Minneapolis but am not going there anymore heading south of US.
Its great Spoondar, we are 100% safe cos they will give us another form to fill at the POE and the address there replaces the one in immigration envelop for sure. If u are in doubt ask chirpywest's new host in LA and he will tell u that he had the experience and there was no problem

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest:
Its great Spoondar, we are 100% safe cos they will give us another form to fill at the POE and the address there replaces the one in immigration envelop for sure. If u are in doubt ask chirpywest's new host in LA and he will tell u that he had the experience and there was no problem
Well Gentiger had already mentioned or rather assured me that am good to go its just that i got one with the same issue as mine thats why i post it. Hey am feeling at home there already even if i dont know you by face am feeling your are a brother from another mother so lets keep in touch ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow!! My man Nero Xp, I'm happy for you. Finally you made. I'm happy for you bro. Just go and pack what is waiting for u @ d States.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
pstadabi: Hello forumite, pls I need your help cos my interview is approaching. What are the likely questions dat dey can ask me on divorce. Or what do you suggest. .... Pls your assisstant is needed.
my brother, I doubt if there is a divorcee on this forum who has gone for interview. Just get ur divorce documents and kip them complete and ready. If you are really sincere, the visa will be yours. Don't worry, u will testify on this forum just like Nero and the rest. With you we will know the kind of question they ask divorcees.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: Got to de embassy around 5.45am nd we all lined up as usual wit de normal security checks nd all dat.I waited in de interview hall watchin sum immigrants being interviewed.to my greatest suprise,I neva witnessed any visa denials nd it was only male CO's dat was conductin interviews to immigrants only.Note: I paid in naira equivalent,dats 54,500 nd a receipt nd Number were issued to me.so I met a DV-winner sittin Nearest to me nd wasn't a member of Nairaland,I den had to lecture him on sum certain tins he needed to knw nd my number was after his.so he number was called nd he went nd was successful,I congratulated him wella nd tapped into his success immediatly.after lyk 2mins,my number flashed @ window 14 wher dat guy was also interviewd nd I went wit courage nd boldness.the CO was abt tellin me to put my 4 fingers at de machine,I immediatly did dat sharp sharp nd he smiled @ me...dat CO fyn oo,but na man.interview went lyk dis:
CO-hw u Samuel?
CO: typin nd den brought out two seperate sheets...one for visa collection nd de oda one for Green card payment.Congratulations samuel nd he quietly nd romantically elucidated hw to pay omline for de green card nd wen to collect my visa.I didn't believe I was bein interviewed @ dat tym.I was expectin:Explain govt,biology,mention sum topics in maths nd odas,but GOD ALMIGHTY made everytin to go smoothly,peacefully nd gently witout complications.to GOD be de glory forever,Amen...
I wana thank de members of dis forum more especially...Nkkystel my darlin,Edimop,packagin,Roodboy,Gentiger,Monseursam,Godhelpmeoo,babaisabella,Junkerhill,dammymye,genlion,Jidex,chykesworld,jben,adesoji,peter ife,amadinho,spoondars,leripa,Temmy,gunners,jbohd,adzovia,jejelady,I hate naija,tiwana,Idreez,jumash,tiger,tosmi,Alex4money nd doz I cnt remember their names.I wana say a huge tanx to u guysani realy appreciate all ur efforts on dis forum.
My Nero Nero, i'm so so happy for you... Big Congrats...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spoondar: Well Gentiger had already mentioned or rather assured me that am good to go its just that i got one with the same issue as mine thats why i post it. Hey am feeling at home there already even if i dont know you by face am feeling your are a brother from another mother so lets keep in touch ok
Very ok my dear. When do u plan to take off? Cos mine is more than near ooh.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
Next bulletin on my mind.... 16*** loading @ my current.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ happy 4 my man nero xp... Congratulation once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: GOD has done it 4 me ooo,am more dan happy 2day oo.wil post my experience wen I get home grin

I said it that u will surely get ur visa Nero xp.... Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
@nero d fyn boi...smiling all tru..abi u sure say d guy no b homo...lolz...seriously to God alone b d glory...congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spoondar: Me loving it Chirpywest if you are coming to Irving City then we are very close. By the way my immigration envelope is written POE Minneapolis but am not going there anymore heading south of US.
@SPOONDAR is it easy 2change de POE like dat coz i thought that address on DS230 is where your GC will be mailed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
CO-hw u Samuel?
Nero my dear, abeg laugh don finish me for here with ur romantic CO and smile. Congrats and stay focused o... when you get there. Welcome to AMERICAaaaaa!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: GOD has done it 4 me ooo,am more dan happy 2day oo.wil post my experience wen I get home grin

Congratulations Nero. Looked around for you at the embassy interview hall but realized you must have gone.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest:
Hahahahha@ SPOONDAR, u laughed in CHIKEN language but above is how we laugh in Nigeria. grin Lol! I love ur happiness, Nero we are glad u had one of the simplest interview. Maybe we will fly 2gether in the united airline. Which city and when do u plan to jet out?
Once again, CONGRATS
chicken language indeed. @spoondar, I tink it wuld be fun if u wil teach us ur chicken language.
Everybdy seems to be going to Texas, I feel lik changing my POE to Texas...lol. Notin day happen. I know we will all gather one day to see our faces and actually meet everybdy in person.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gentiger:

Congratulations Nero. Looked around for you at the embassy interview hall but realized you must have gone.

Wetin u go dia again,go do?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest:
Very ok my dear. When do u plan to take off? Cos mine is more than near ooh.
We are living Kenya in May but if there will be no re run on the election we will get out in April hahahahahaha grin shocked we want to elect our president choice before we get out.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ spoondar,we must surely meet in texas,wen re u travellin?
@ Gentiger,me too...but my cousin bro went away wit my fone nd I culdn't call u den.am soryy nd I bliv we must surely meet sum day..
@ those who wished me well,thanks to u all for ur love nd support,I realy appreciate.mek una no worry,all of us must get our visas cos its ours,nt theirs. grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
chirpywest:
Hahahahahah grin grin grin. I love this IMCOOL. Texas have no option than to welcome Imcool and Wife. Go and have dominion.
Amen bro... I and my wife are fully prepared and we're storming d LONE STAR STATE OF AMERICA fully equipped to make cool doe... Enough packaging now... Fully set to make some cool dolls....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Neroxp congrat. Que sera sera
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
nero xp: @ spoondar,we must surely meet in texas,wen re u travellin?grin
Probably April/May
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hello forum members we have forgotten Johnywalker! Hw is he?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
CO-hw u Samuel?

Congrat my brother. You opened the week well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
Journi2America: Hello forum members we have forgotten Johnywalker! Hw is he?
So we had a JohnyWalker here and have been sober all along tongue shocked whose gonna pop it grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
pstadabi: Hello forumite, pls I need your help cos my interview is approaching. What are the likely questions dat dey can ask me on divorce. Or what do you suggest. .... Pls your assisstant is needed.

I tink u shud just concentrate on telling the truth, nobody can tell u wat they will ask cos none of us is a CO. I will suggest you prepare yourself towards questions concerning why u got divorced and weather you have documents to preove that. Also probably you will be asked about your Education and general stuff...Just prepare for every tin and most of all pray.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Imcool: Amen bro... I and my wife are fully prepared and we're storming d LONE STAR STATE OF AMERICA fully equipped to make cool doe... Enough packaging now... Fully set to make some cool dolls....
pls house what kind of food stuff can I take along to d states.. Its urgent pls .. Am already packing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
CO-hw u Samuel?

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
gudevenin houz,it seems there is a change,may b they'v changed d 2 ladies @ window 13 n 16 cos trezeget had his interview on march 1st was interviewed by a guy @ window 16 n today nero said he didnt see them @all mayb its 5 five months.i guess.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Congrat nero xp,I key to ur success welcome to america...........faith work wonders

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.