Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,329 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:12 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937166 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is not a science-fic, there is one of us on this thread whose wife just delivered(I dont want to mention name)not that he loves freebies,the situation warrant that they need help,they are new immigrant and they are not working as at due date.That is one of the reason government have such scheme in place to give people a little push.But when we come out with solution this guy is always coming with insult saying we a trying to mislead people, if helping people to secure their VISA without authentication and AOS is Misleading then let it be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
@All... I am sorry for the outburst. I'll bow out of the forum come September 30th when the last visa for 2013 would have been issued. I want to do so to avoid insults from people uncomfortable with my presence here. I want to give back to the house for the benefit of those who meed it. I'll relay all I have observed in this place especially targeted at those just settling in. You all shall succeed on Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: For those contemplating having babies in the US, follow these links and be better informed. Don't be fooled by cheap and unresearched information from some guys here. Read for yourselves:

www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115225904AAKYUwq

children.costhelper.com/baby-delivery.html

www.parentdish.com/2010/03/04/oh-baby-more-hospitals-asking-for-payment-before-childbirth/

www.m.webmd.com/baby/features/cost-of-having-a-baby

Rep ipsa loquito!!!

Research more. You won't find a free delivery center anywhere in the US. Be sure Gentiger will never mislead you.

I live here in California and my sister in-law is 5 months heavy,she's paying so much here even with medical insurance in one of the best hospitals here in Torrance. By the way she's a full citizen.

U may b right,i wil try 2 chek d link later bt i hope u people are nt trying 2 deviate 4rm d purpose of NL? Rememba dis is a public forum 2 help one anoda & nt 2 earn credit 4 ourselves

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
This is not a science-fic, there is one of us on this thread whose wife just delivered(I dont want to mention name)not that he loves freebies,the situation warrant that they need help,they are new immigrant and they are not working as at due date.That is one of the reason government have such scheme in place to give people a little push.But when we come out with solution this guy is always coming with insult saying we a trying to mislead people, if helping people to secure their VISA without authentication and AOS is Misleading then let it be.

Drop this matter friend. Move on. Demonstrate maturity. Living in the past like your post reflects shows you are struggling for relevance. You don't rise by putting others down. Grow up!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
odunmanuel: Like ur comment bt am afraid dis shudnt cal 4 personification? Just my observation!

Easy on the grammar....personification ke.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
odunmanuel: U may b right,i wil try 2 chek d link later bt i hope u people are nt trying 2 deviate 4rm d purpose of NL? Rememba dis is a public forum 2 help one anoda & nt 2 earn credit 4 ourselves

My brother, that's the unfortunate thing here. It appears to me people are grasping for relevance and control. I got no time for that which was why I opted out of any end of year award many here were dying to win.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
you think I am taking this serious? I am here chilling by God's grace I will be with one Nairalander tomorrow in Boston I am making friends and not foes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: @All... I am sorry for the outburst. I'll bow out of the forum come September 30th when the last visa for 2013 would have been issued. I want to do so to avoid insults from people uncomfortable with my presence here. I want to give back to the house for the benefit of those who meed it. I'll relay all I have observed in this place especially targeted at those just settling in. You all shall succeed on Jesus name.
One thing have been telling you since you joined the forum is to do your research very well before posting things,if you make mistake apologise and move on.Am not here to oppose your comments but to tell the truth and not mount pressure on people trying to get visa or coming to US.If you dont know anything in US,you will pay for everything. you can get free food,allowee, from govt(if jobless),free medicals,govt can pay for your apartment if jobless etc but how do you know if you dont ask people or do your own research?Thats why i keep telling people never to conclude on all information they get here,they should dig deep and find out themselves if such information are true.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

My brother, that's the unfortunate thing here. It appears to me people are grasping for relevance and control. I got no time for that which was why I opted out of any end of year award many here were dying to win.
You know how to attack someone but dont know how to defend heheheheheheheheheheehheheheehehehe grin grin > I will try to remain here as far as i can to help people and not gain relevance or popularity.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
I wonder why some "person" i have put on them self to mislead those that give them attention. Honestly, this persons life is centered around argument that has no basis.
To set the record straight for those that care to read:
If you or ur wife is pregnant and coming to the US, you are entitled to a free health care because you are a green card holder and even after when you start working you will still be covered but when one start making enough money the services will be subsidised or the organisation you work for will cover you and your family on the health insurance.
Pls do not digest everything that is been post on this forum, dont be lazy to do your research and ask your host any questions and if you dont want to you can walk to any hospital or social services office and ask how you can apply because you aready qualify.
For the record; when i came to the US, my wife was pregnant and my host took my wife to the closest social services to apply, it was approved and till date i did not a dollar.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

hooooooooooooo I see, that is what you think, and that is what you want haaaa this is Serious, well there is nothing bad in coveting a good thing, but you got to work for it.by God grace I will be 2 years here on Friday and already got God's award.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
odunmanuel: U may b right,i wil try 2 chek d link later bt i hope u people are nt trying 2 deviate 4rm d purpose of NL? Rememba dis is a public forum 2 help one anoda & nt 2 earn credit 4 ourselves
I thnik you should also check my own link too and see which one is telling you the truth,unknown websites or govt owned website?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: @All... I am sorry for the outburst. I'll bow out of the forum come September 30th when the last visa for 2013 would have been issued. I want to do so to avoid insults from people uncomfortable with my presence here. I want to give back to the house for the benefit of those who meed it. I'll relay all I have observed in this place especially targeted at those just settling in. You all shall succeed on Jesus name.

September is still far? Why not today? Next time, read all the conditions on anything.Oyibo sabi put plenty of clauses.See as u dey run that guy down...Sey u don enter...1million in a month abi? How many Americans get their own houses?..skilled Americans oh? Let alone we wey be NECO-no-gree-make-we-pass am?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
brightmon: I wonder why some "person" i have put on them self to mislead those that give them attention. Honestly, this persons life is centered around argument that has no basis.
To set the record straight for those that care to read:
If you or ur wife is pregnant and coming to the US, you are entitled to a free health care because you are a green card holder and even after when you start working you will still be covered but when one start making enough money the services will be subsidised or the organisation you work for will cover you and your family on the health insurance.
Pls do not digest everything that is been post on this forum, dont be lazy to do your research and ask your host any questions and if you dont want to you can walk to any hospital or social services office and ask how you can apply because you aready qualify.
For the record; when i came to the US, my wife was pregnant and my host took my wife to the closest social services to apply, it was approved and till date i did not a dollar.
Are sure u dint pay a dollar? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laughing in spanish
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
Not one but TWO, and its mr Shina and I and we dint pay anything.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: One thing have been telling you since you joined the forum is to do your research very well before posting things,if you make mistake apologise and move on.Am not here to oppose your comments but to tell the truth and not mount pressure on people trying to get visa or coming to US.If you dont know anything in US,you will pay for everything. you can get free food,allowee, from govt(if jobless),free medicals,govt can pay for your apartment if jobless etc but how do you know if you dont ask people or do your own research?Thats why i keep telling people never to conclude on all information they get here,they should dig deep and find out themselves if such information are true.

Just like you told people to first work and save up for college education that is free? With as little as $100 people can school and graduate on government grants. I saw your post and as a mark of respect ignored you. Why will you say I am misleading people? That's an insult to my credibility man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
ManTiger:
I Love this piece.
Just ur feellings wat abt ur observation?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
You can see now that the house is suddenly full of all the opposition figures. I enjoy the attention you guys are giving me. Bring it on baby.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: Are sure u dint pay a dollar? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laughing in spanish
The only dollar i pay was gas i bought in the car when driving her to the Hospital.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
brightmon:
The only dollar i pay was gas i bought in the car when driving her to the Hospital.
hhehehehehe grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: You can see now that the house is suddenly full of all the opposition figures. I enjoy the attention you guys are giving me. Bring it on baby.
Not a matter of opposition figures but a matter of correct information.If you give correct infos,n one will counter you.When last did i oppose your comments? Please tell the house.You go back and read your old posts to see if you havent misled many times and you neva belived you did but still stood on your grounds.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
ManTiger:
I Love this piece.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: You can see now that the house is suddenly full of all the opposition figures. I enjoy the attention you guys are giving me. Bring it on baby.

There is no trophy here and no position either. Just calm down while researching and things vary from state to state.Tolerate other people's inputs.Do not run folks down.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
ManTiger:
I Love this piece.
Just ur feellings wat abt ur observation?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: Not a matter of opposition figures but a matter of correct information.If you give correct infos,n one will counter you.When last did i oppose your comments? Please tell the house.You go back and read your old posts to see if you havent misled many times and you neva belived you did but still stood on your grounds.

Temmy, I lifted several blunders you posted in 2011 last year to show you no one knows it all. No one on this forum has given misleading information like you have. Why haven't the other bulldogs bitten off your prick? Forget it, you guys know what your problems are. It got nothing to do with gentiger but protection of your little territory.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
odunmanuel: Just ur feellings wat abt ur observation?
I always try as much as i can to avoid the house when stuffs like this comes up. But wont deny d fact that some salient points deserves credit!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

Temmy, I lifted several blunders you posted in 2011 last year to show you no one knows it all. No one on this forum has given misleading information like you have. Why haven't the other bulldogs bitten off your prick? Forget it, you guys know what your problems are. It got nothing to do with gentiger but protection of your little territory.

Chai, this one na volcano wey dey erupt for phillipines
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

can you mention some while i wait to mention many of your blunders? You just dey show shamed your self here.I am not here to rubbish you but if you want me to,i will give you as i dey give you before,always available for you anytime T even when am busy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: can you mention some while i wait to mention many of your blunders? You just dey show shamed your self here.I am not here to rubbish you but if you want me to,i will give you as i dey give you before,always available for you anytime T even when am busy.

I am here to compliment you not to run you down. I take no pleasure in retrospecting into negativity. Please let's compliment and appreciate each other. No one is LORD here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
g-busta:
Some1 pls answer my question do i need to make photocopies of my documents and how many copies if neccessary, + my interview coming up 2mao plz house i need ur prayers. Success all d way Insha ALLAH... Thank u

INSHA ALLAH ur VISA as bin granted... Congrats ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
g-busta:
Some1 pls answer my question do i need to make photocopies of my documents and how many copies if neccessary, + my interview coming up 2mao plz house i need ur prayers. Success all d way Insha ALLAH... Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.