Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (932024 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
g-busta:
Hey ya'll join me in thanking the lord u guyz have been so wonderful, u guyz are more than d best, u guyz are d bestest.....had my interview 2day success all d way.... I tot i told u, oluwa is involved its all abt insha Allah and he has done it ......
congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
g-busta:
Hey ya'll join me in thanking the lord u guyz have been so wonderful, u guyz are more than d best, u guyz are d bestest.....had my interview 2day success all d way.... I tot i told u, oluwa is involved its all abt insha Allah and he has done it ......

Congrats G!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
i want to thank God nd all those who hv contributed in this post to guide and lead all entrants to this post aspiring for visa
i had my interview yesterday and the first to be given visa. I thank God for making my dream a reality.
After all d rigorous security checks especially d one u remove ur shoes and belt, infact felt like a prisoner.. Then followed by paying of visa fees at 165naira to 1 us dollar. then our credentials were sorted out. at this point let me tell us that ur success begins at dat point. plzzzzzz, neva under estimate those officers. After sorting my documents the lady there told me congratulations even before i was interviewed.
co-goodmorning
me-grt
co-lift ur right hand and swear u shall say the truth
me and my wife - i do
co- sign the form
me- we signed
co-pls may ur wife excuse us
co-seems dat u got married recently and well
me- bla bla
co-highest level of qualification
me-Hnd
co-why are u coombining waec and gce. and pls tell me how u go abt the procss of applying for Gce
me- bla bla
co-u married b4 winning the loterry
me- yes
co- tell me abt ur wife
me - i told him
co-where did u meet her
me- a colleague house, told him abt our courtship, date of introductio, wedding, notification of marriage in marriage registry nd date of wedding ie cort nd chuch
co-oktell me ur job responsibility at ur place of work
me - did
co- can i see ur wedding pic
me- i did
co- can i talk to ur wife
wife- how did u meeet your husband
co- ur highest qualification
wife bla bla
co-ok i will give ur visa to america congratulation collect ur passport after 5 working days at d circled point
me-thank you

you see its God's favour, pray nd fast and gather genuine documents ,gbam! the visa is yours.
many thanks to all of you.
my question is how can i pay for the uscis fee, is it only the principal or including my wife and 4mths old child. waiting pls

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
PLEASE LET US TAKE IT EASY
LET BYGONE BE BYGONE AND LETS MOVE AHEAD,
PLEASE ITS ENOUGH

WHEN ON APOLOGIZES FIRST EVEN WHEN HE/SHE IS RIGHT
IT DOES NOT MEAN HE/SHE IS WEAK
FOR PEACE TO REIGN
AND ABOVE ALL TRYING TO LIVE THE LIFE CHRIST WANTS US TO LEAVE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
bibi007: i want to thank God nd all those who hv contributed in this post to guide and lead all entrants to this post aspiring for visa
i had my interview yesterday and the first to be given visa. I thank God for making my dream a reality.
After all d rigorous security checks especially d one u remove ur shoes and belt, infact felt like a prisoner.. Then followed by paying of visa fees at 165naira to 1 us dollar. then our credentials were sorted out. at this point let me tell us that ur success begins at dat point. plzzzzzz, neva under estimate those officers. After sorting my documents the lady there told me congratulations even before i was interviewed.
co-goodmorning
me-grt
me and my wife - i do
co- sign the form
me- we signed
me- bla bla
me-Hnd
co-why are u coombining waec and gce. and pls tell me how u go abt the procss of applying for Gce
me- bla bla
me- yes
co- tell me abt ur wife
me - i told him
co-where did u meet her
me- a colleague house, told him abt our courtship, date of introductio, wedding, notification of marriage in marriage registry nd date of wedding ie cort nd chuch
me - did
me- i did
wife bla bla
co-ok i will give ur visa to america congratulation collect ur passport after 5 working days at d circled point
me-thank you

you see its God's favour, pray nd fast and gather genuine documents ,gbam! the visa is yours.
my question is how can i pay for the uscis fee, is it only the principal or including my wife and 4mths old child. waiting pls

congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
g-busta:

Congrats ooooo go an leave ur america dream...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
thanks,but I think the upcoming bulletin shld be out today or what?

I guess is gonna be 2morow..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
is it me or this forum is going to the dogs?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
tycoon77:

I guess is gonna be 2morow..
yes bro I tot as mush,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
ManTiger:
5pm Nigerian Time.
What to expect...
19500 for june
22000 for july.

Congrats G.Busta.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!VISA BULLETIN FOR JUNE
Expect this
Asia 8900
Africa 56000 except Egypt 25000, Ethiopia 36000, and Nigeria 17000[i][/i]
Europe 31000 except Uzbekistan 15800
Oceania 1275
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mascotinme(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

my brother no matter what happens let your wife comes over and you, then from there let see what God will do, he never fails those who put their trust in Him.let me have your e-mail and phone number,just add @ymail.com to my id and that is mine.

Hi, av sent an email to you with my mobile no...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Spoondar:
Hoping it will put a smile on many of those expecting to become current grin
Yean, myself inclusive.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
pator:

Expect this
Asia 8900
Oceania 1275
Pls whats the source of this buletine cos it has not been uploaded!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
pator:

Expect this
Asia 8900
Oceania 1275
na wah oo,waiting continue so this KCC refused to increase CN for naija?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Gentiger: @All....Gentiger isn't here to seek allies or popularity. I already got all that outside of Nairaland. I humble myself and come around here to assist people. Some are not comfortable with my imposing presence. They won't accept hands of friendship extended. They choose to be opposition. Am not bugged. Will step out of Nairaland when the last 2013 winner picks his visa so that the aggrieved parties who felt attention has been taken away from them can once again rock their little boats. Lol!!
I dnt even knw wat figurative expression 2 tag dis "free 2 Air". Do ur best & leave d rest. U're going nowhere,OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
@Husmern: i just reply your pm.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
bibi007: i want to thank God nd all those who hv contributed in this post to guide and lead all entrants to this post aspiring for visa
co-goodmorning
me-grt
me and my wife - i do
co- sign the form
me- we signed
me- bla bla
me-Hnd
me- bla bla
me- yes
co- tell me abt ur wife
me - i told him
co-where did u meet her
me - did
me- i did
wife bla bla
me-thank you

Congrats my dear colleague. I've been waiting to read this. I sent u a private message.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
pator:

Expect this
Asia 8900
Oceania 1275
oga pls stop creating confusion here this Is what has been causing problem among some great member of this forum,where did u get ur own source,as a matter of fat I check now and nothing like what u posted a?

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: May 2013 (Coming Soon)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Spoondar: I agree with you totally, I do not see any trophy here to be given to the winner why all these bickering. To be sincere i personally find Gentiger's advice and info clear and good and always look forward to reading from his TIPs please people allow him being a new immigrant there to tell us also what to expect nobody is outshining anyone and by the way we have no MASTER around. Peace my friends, peace. REMEMBER: don't carry baggages of hatred and looking down upon others it is bad and sometimes i find or associate it with ENVY, give credit where it deserves people.
I sincerely honour ur post even ur mind towards dis synero bt d yardstick 2 combat in d war front is nt yet set. Maintain ur status quo until ..........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
I fly lagos houston on qatar ( george bush airport ) for 178k.

t
Leripa:

Connecting a flight from New York to Houston Texas is around 110 dollars. So, i will advice that you search for domestic airlines that are on Texas route via google and make your reservations, probably on the day you're jetting out of Nigeria and make your payments before you check-in for Texas. Their customer care lines will be helpful too.
Good luck.

Note: you can as well buy your tickets (New York to Houston Texas) right there in New York. A lot of informations awaits you at the airport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Gentiger: @All... I am sorry for the outburst. I'll bow out of the forum come September 30th when the last visa for 2013 would have been issued. I want to do so to avoid insults from people uncomfortable with my presence here. I want to give back to the house for the benefit of those who meed it. I'll relay all I have observed in this place especially targeted at those just settling in. You all shall succeed on Jesus name.

No try am oo! lol...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
oga pls stop creating confusion here this Is what has been causing problem among some great member of this forum,where did u get ur own source,as a matter of fat I check now and nothing like what u posted a?

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: May 2013 (Coming Soon)

Confirmed directly from KCC. Anyway, check later this night or tomorrow morning. This is expected, there was no 2NL for those who were current last month, they shifted their interview to June. I personally confirmed this.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hey house, I'm new in the house but have been reading the forum. I'm Cameroonian. and my CN is AF201300066***. Yembe2013 please I will need your help or any other Cameroonian in the forum.
Thank all who had been making the forum hot, but avoid insults. We are here to help each other to archive a dream. May the love and favour of God be with all going for interview this month and May and as well to all of us waiting our turn.

My moto is: I will live to see the Lord goodness in the land of the living, I will not despire but I Trust in God who gave my family and I this opportunity.
Be bless all forumiste

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.