Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,670 members, 7,951,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941127 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2013
ferdimako:

It is because people with low CNs all of a sudden showed interests and KCC will schedule them first.That is why 17000 were capped to be current for May but none or most didn't get scheduled.So it is clearing the backlog!It is awful but hang on there.

I don't think that's fair, having a low cn,not processing your forms early enough,then having a turnaround during the last months. KCC should look into it,giving everyone a fair chance at interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2013
honeydee:

My dear I'm good o.This happy family is becoming something else.If u dnt agree with sm1's post there's a mature way of putting your own ideas across. I dnt understand y we hav to 'fight'. I'm waiting to get to usa so I can cook some delicious food and invite d parties to lunch. I'm sure after that they will settle the wahala. grin grin
Roodboy if ure on bb pls drop ur pin so I can add u

Don't mind some of us here @ oneydee: I think ours mind isre readin the sametin asper the cookin party lunch food u mention, I can't wait oooooo...my pin(25E2EFB4)..hw is Ghana over dere honeydee?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2013
ksjlar:

My advice to you friend, is to ignore all the noise. If you go back from when this thread started you will see that these attention seekers have been attacking each other just to stay relevant, It is people like you who call for ceasefire that feed their egos. Please don't waste your time one such elements. Many others are willing to answer your questions. If even no question gets answered from this point on, reading from page 0 will give you all you need without having to ask any question.
Gbam!!! Its another one.... True talk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2013
rood boy:
Don't mind some of us here @ oneydee: I think ours mind isre readin the sametin asper the cookin party lunch food u mention, I can't wait oooooo...my pin(25E2EFB4)..hw is Ghana over dere honeydee?

Ghana is very fine thank you. I'll send u a bb req soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
so what are u trying to say,u need to learn how to talk to pple,if I may ask u when. Did u kwn about visa. Lottery that makes u to be sure every body did not called to be interviewed,anyway I don't think I ave ur time,God pass u,rubbish
Na wah o.... See another one brewing.... You guys just don't want to respect other peoples opinions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2013
idriez:
Na wah o.... See another one brewing.... You guys just don't want to respect other peoples opinions.

where's the fun in that?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2013
hello house, pls when shd those dt r current in MAY be expecting thier 2NL? particularly mine dt is 15***. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Husmern: hello house, pls when shd those dt r current in MAY be expecting thier 2NL? particularly mine dt is 15***. thanks

On or Before next week Friday..and interview ll be June. Guess we r ΐϞ same CN range 159**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2013
Hello house!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2013
Hello house, i just received a call from zerzer... Guess what?
his visa was approved some minutes ago!!!
All Thanks and Glory be to the Most High God for granting every member of dis forum Success!
Zerzer get settled, the house is anxiously waitin for ur interview experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2013
[/color]
ferdimako:

What u fear.Or do you think everyone gets called to be interviewed every year?

Narrow minded thought……¶™…
Wake up bros…
Everyone has equal chance of getting his or her visa.¶™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2013
help me in thanking baba God,jst had my interview,and it was successful.for does of u who are yet to have dere interview relax for God is involve
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2013
adeniyisavage:

I don't think that's fair, having a low cn,not processing your forms early enough,then having a turnaround during the last months. KCC should look into it,giving everyone a fair chance at interview.

Yeah it is not. My friend (Stanley) in 2008 was selected and he never got scheduled. We were keeping our fingers crossed and didn't broadcast it until the curtains were drawn.No interview no visa because of higher case file number and people with low CNs getting the visas.

I was selected on May 1 2012 with 2613 CN and could have been interviewed in October because the cut-off was 10000 and I sent back those forms after a week and after 13 days, the results were rescinded. Not fair and that was the first scenario of this kind.Computer glitch huh! I am still alive.

The only most known way people with higher CNs get called or ALL CURRENT by August or September (although they could ship in more visas to any region and they don't actually exhaust them either)and I think the latter has happened for the past two consecutive years (NIGERIA ALL CURRENT) are when most folks with lower CNs do not get the passes because of no cash, didn't know they were selected, agent wahalla,forgotten or lost Confirmation numbers, fake marriages,fake documents,inability to defend certs. deaths of a principal winners,no more interests and rigors of processing, then the higher case number holders will smile and shine.

My other pal (Tony)that left for TX last Thursday had 1676 and was interviewed on Dec 10 2012. And if you had sent in his application by January he could still have been called sooner than someone with 8089.It's not fair but I think they respect the rule of being Current!

I wish everybody all the best and those with higher CNs too but keep your fingers crossed. Don't think it's a do or die thing. Some with lower CNs still fail (stories abound) and some go into America and still run come back.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2013
adeniyisavage:

where's the fun in that?
Fun or maturity/respect? This is a public forum and people are entitled to their opinions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2013
faithman2020: [/color]

Narrow minded thought……¶™…
Wake up bros…
Everyone has equal chance of getting his or her visa.¶™
@faithman I think the dude as turn him self to God and he is now KCC agent,to tell us who and who shld be interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2013
monsieursam64: Hello house, i just received a call from zerzer... Guess what?
his visa was approved some minutes ago!!!
All Thanks and Glory be to the Most High God for granting every member of dis forum Success!
Zerzer get settled, the house is anxiously waitin for ur interview experience.

good for him,USA beckons
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
akaniman: @bibi007,ur baby will pay,as far as d baby have alien number on d form given to u at d embassy and ur child will receive green card in US.I paid 4 my son of 20months.Ok
no my baby she is 4month old wen i have my interview and she no have alien number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2013
[/color]
zerzer :
help me in thanking baba God,jst had my interview,and it was successful.for does of u who are yet to have dere interview relax for God is involve

Congrat man¶™
That is the spirit of the hour……
With this momentum we will definitely going to get our visa…………July or no july.

FAITH WORKS WONDERS¶™
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2013
jben5966: no my baby she is 4month old wen i have my interview and she no have alien number.

I think everybody must pay that amount for GC.When you get over there, they will sort it out for you.The US Govt.doesn't want to continue paying for that...but they should have included it on the visa fees......say 496USD.Shikena!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
jben5966: no my baby she is 4month old wen i have my interview and she no have alien number.

even a day old baby...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Amedino1:

On or Before next week Friday..and interview ll be June. Guess we r ΐϞ same CN range 159**
i tot interview shd be in may
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
[/color]
tundemalik@gmai:
@faithman I think the dude as turn him self to God and he is now KCC agent,to tell us who and who shld be interview

Some folks(historians) want to be relevant.
Most time allusion made on this thread by some historians are not always correct.¶
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
When someone makes the USCIS Fee Payment each individual has to have an Alien number or Registration Number right below your IV case Number on your Visa. Check it out please unless kids of a certain age dont get those Alien Numbers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Husmern: Its nice talking with you, just relax, everything will workout in your favour. Inshallau
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
@all,is anyone with CN in Nigeria over 22000?Just asking ooooo cos CN of every country varies and the number of people called too varies per country.I can bet with you all that everybody will be called before Sept 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
ManTiger: @Husmern: Its nice talking with you, just relax, everything will workout in your favour. Inshallau
aammeen o.. n u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
pjogutum, bros I saw your message on facebook on Sunday. I have tried sending the message with the email address to no avail…¶
I ve posted it on facebook.try and check pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Spoondar: When someone makes the USCIS Fee Payment each individual has to have an Alien number or Registration Number right below your IV case Number on your Visa. Check it out please unless kids of a certain age dont get those Alien Numbers.
im family of 4 and right each of have the iv case number wright like this,dis for my wife as principal okay ******1 dis for me wright like this ******2 and my five years old boy wright *****3 and last one four month old baby *****3 , even she is does not have alien number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good afternoon all... I am always getting so confused with Current No. reading...been out of the country...came back last week hoping my number will be current for interview in June but I am yet to get any Notification...this forum been so helpful...God bless everyone here and the creator of the forum...can someone help me out...my Case No. is 2013AF00016***. Will appreciate a response. God bless us all. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
[/color]
Spoondar: please unless kids of a certain age dont get those Alien Numbers.

pls Sister,Can you be specific with the age bracket of the infant.¶

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.