Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,479 members, 7,891,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931996 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
g-busta:
Sorry this is coming late its been a rough and high tensioned experience actually but thank God its all worth it.. Had my interview ystday and thank God for he has showered his goodness upon me.

Got to the embassy, passed thru diferent security checks, was 1st to get into the interview hall, which i have been avoiding coz i don't wanna be the 1st to be interviewed..but it wasn't in that order i was the fift person to be interviewed, even tho i had the 1st number for immigrant category.paid the visa fee, waited for some mins and was caled for submission of document. Waited for close to an hour b4 the CO's came to their respective windows. The eldest CO called me 2 window 13, the interview was less than 5mins ......

Co:Good morning
Me: morning sir ( nah phonetic i dey speak ooo)
Me: how u doing
CO: fine
Co: are u sososo
Me: yes sir
Co: wanna take ur fingerprints
Me: took my fingerprint, did the oath
Co: u have 2 results here
Me: yes, i'm using a combined result
Co: don't u have result from ur secondary sch
Me: yes, the result was bad, so i don't use it
Co: what's ur highest education qualification
Me: national diploma in business admin
Co: tell me abt ur course in sch
Me: i mentioned some d rest don delete 4 my memory, i just started explaining business administration itself (question wey he no ask)
Co: what do u intend to do when u get to the United state.
Me: futher my education, get a good job and start a new life.
Co: okay let me get this paper, take ur documents back, ur visa as been approved.
Me: thank u sir
Co: when do u inted to travel
Me: in 2 months tym.
Co: u know u must travel b4 ur medicals expires
Me: yeah sirThen he told me abt the GC payment and where and when to pick up my visa
Me: thank u

I was scared b4 the interview but the guy beside me was giving me confidence and i was laffin @ my self, like what's up with me....but its so unfortunate the guy was being denied coz the CO believed his waec certificate isn't original, he checked the internet and saw the result but he still wasn't convinced. He pain me 4 d guy...
That's it folks smiled out of the embassy, filled with joy. It has been what my prayers has been based on for close to a year now, i got out of the interview hall, tipped the securities and bowed to Allah for his goodness and mercies upon me. Alhamdulilai YES LORD, MarylanD here i come
congrat bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
shipsonsipe: House...I want y'all to help me praise and bless God..had a successful intvw 2day..here is my testimony has pledged.
I came early arnd 5.30am...as soon as I wz dropped off.after an hr
Screening process strtd..den we entered in2 d main hall...whre my name was d first to be called 4documentation...I wz so scared...buh kept telling God to take control..den abt an hour l8r d window 15 gt opened...den 14, den 13...d couples wiv kids whre d first to be intwd.dey wre all granted visa..a fellow DV winner wz d 1 calmin me dwn wiv gist...den my number blinked on window 13....I wan faint,,,buh I use faith lift am..
Co-re u ***?
Me-yes I'm
Co-wts ur date of birth
Me-***
Co-What's ur highest edu qual?
Me-B.sc eco
Co-i noticed u av 2GCE how come
Me-i wrote my first GCE nd NEco buh wznt satisfied wiv d result...so I sat 4anova1
Co-i see...its beta
Co-wht wz ur fav course in UNI days
Me-micro economics
Co-explain a topic
Me-national Income....*strt to dey rap*
Co-nodding...whre did u serve nd wht did u do while servin
Me-***
Co-congratulations...I'm gona giv u a visa.
Me-*whispers* tnk God......na so d story take be ooooo....I wz d first amogst d single and unborn applicant...and I'm sure d oda guy tapped 4rm my blessing..nd wz grnted visa.... Cz e wz an inspiration 2me...tnk God..and bless u guys
glory be to God, congrats!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
shipsonsipe: House...I want y'all to help me praise and bless God..had a successful intvw 2day..here is my testimony has pledged.
Screening process strtd..den we entered in2 d main hall...whre my name was d first to be called 4documentation...I wz so scared...buh kept telling God to take control..den abt an hour l8r d window 15 gt opened...den 14, den 13...d couples wiv kids whre d first to be intwd.dey wre all granted visa..a fellow DV winner wz d 1 calmin me dwn wiv gist...den my number blinked on window 13....I wan faint,,,buh I use faith lift am..
Co-re u ***?
Me-yes I'm
Co-wts ur date of birth
Me-***
Me-B.sc eco
Me-i wrote my first GCE nd NEco buh wznt satisfied wiv d result...so I sat 4anova1
Co-i see...its beta
Me-micro economics
Co-explain a topic
Me-***
Me-*whispers* tnk God......na so d story take be ooooo....I wz d first amogst d single and unborn applicant...and I'm sure d oda guy tapped 4rm my blessing..nd wz grnted visa.... Cz e wz an inspiration 2me...tnk God..and bless u guys
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
i thk God for today,i had a very successful interview,i got to de embassy by 5am,and waited till 6 30 before we were called for security check and to pay our visa fee,i noticed dat before u even present ur document,ur consuler had already sign a part on de dsp forms,so ur consuler knws dat he or she is going to interview u.after i was called to drop my document,i went back to my seat to wait my interview.widow 15,14,13 only were the officers for immigrants only, dey were very nice but 15 likes long interview,my number was call by widow 13 an elderly man, co,gud morning,me gud morning to u too sir,(with boldness),me:sir can u pls cme closer to ur mic so i can hear u loud and clear,co:ok he did wt i asked,me:thk u,co:are u mr eddy,me yes sir,co:sign ur forms,me:ok sir thk u,co:do ur finger prints by puting ur hands on dat machine,ater my finger print,co:now eddy take ur right hand up and swear dat all u wrote on dis dsp forms are true,me:i do,co:ok mr eddy ur highest qualification is waec,me:yes sir,co:ok wat was de name of de school,me:i told him,co:wat year,me:i told him,co:ok wat was ur best subject,me:geography,co:why geography,me:cuz i liked de teacher he made his class very intresting,co:ok i see wat was is name,me:mr peter,co:wat abt economics did u liked it,i knew de co knws economic and he was ready to ask question on it so i told him i hated economics,co:why did u hate economic,me:because the teacher made it very dull ,co:ok give me a sec i wnt to update ur profile after which i approve ur visa,me:ok thk you sir,after he gave me to pappers one for green card the order for visa pick up,co:eddy u knw ur visa expires after the lottery year ends,me no sir,co:ok but pick up ur visa next week thursday,me ok thk u
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
g-busta:
Sorry this is coming late its been a rough and high tensioned experience actually but thank God its all worth it.. Had my interview ystday and thank God for he has showered his goodness upon me.

Got to the embassy, passed thru diferent security checks, was 1st to get into the interview hall, which i have been avoiding coz i don't wanna be the 1st to be interviewed..but it wasn't in that order i was the fift person to be interviewed, even tho i had the 1st number for immigrant category.paid the visa fee, waited for some mins and was caled for submission of document. Waited for close to an hour b4 the CO's came to their respective windows. The eldest CO called me 2 window 13, the interview was less than 5mins ......

Co:Good morning
Me: morning sir ( nah phonetic i dey speak ooo)
Me: how u doing
CO: fine
Co: are u sososo
Me: yes sir
Co: wanna take ur fingerprints
Me: took my fingerprint, did the oath
Co: u have 2 results here
Me: yes, i'm using a combined result
Co: don't u have result from ur secondary sch
Me: yes, the result was bad, so i don't use it
Co: what's ur highest education qualification
Me: national diploma in business admin
Co: tell me abt ur course in sch
Me: i mentioned some d rest don delete 4 my memory, i just started explaining business administration itself (question wey he no ask)
Co: what do u intend to do when u get to the United state.
Me: futher my education, get a good job and start a new life.
Co: okay let me get this paper, take ur documents back, ur visa as been approved.
Me: thank u sir
Co: when do u inted to travel
Me: in 2 months tym.
Co: u know u must travel b4 ur medicals expires
Me: yeah sirThen he told me abt the GC payment and where and when to pick up my visa
Me: thank u

I was scared b4 the interview but the guy beside me was giving me confidence and i was laffin @ my self, like what's up with me....but its so unfortunate the guy was being denied coz the CO believed his waec certificate isn't original, he checked the internet and saw the result but he still wasn't convinced. He pain me 4 d guy...
That's it folks smiled out of the embassy, filled with joy. It has been what my prayers has been based on for close to a year now, i got out of the interview hall, tipped the securities and bowed to Allah for his goodness and mercies upon me. Alhamdulilai YES LORD, MarylanD here i come
Congratulations. Better late than never
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
g-busta:
I just got a call from the embassy now, tellin me to come sign my form, the one i sent to kcc, the CO forgot 2 give me for signature
Sorry but you have to go back because everyone has to sign that form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamal21: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
hello everyone first of all thank you all for the exchange of the information .. my case number is 54*** morocco africa, and now the visablt is up to 56000 .. i have this a question to those who have already done their interview .. well i called kcc and they said the interview is still not scheduled but it will be soon anyone could give me an example of his case number and when was his interview so i could compare it to mine ..... wish everyone good luck smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Congratulation to you guys for successful interview , you make me feel.
g-busta you just have to go sign that form. there is nothing to worry about.
Zerzer, you made mention of visa expiration after 30th of sept
I thought is six month after issuance.
pjogutum I guess you are online.Have you gone through on facebook?I love you storylines.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
congrats to all who had der interview....pls i want to b adviced on d best choice to mak considering dat moni is a factor...am heading to Philadelphia...hw far is it to new York cuz i checked online i saw emirates(N132,176) to new York n Qatar(N136,818)...i feel its quite cheap...hw do i link Philadelphia frm new York.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
@ zerzer congrats
@ shipsonsipe congrats
@ g-busta congrats, go do the signing it's a finishing touch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
jamal21: hello everyone first of all thank you all for the exchange of the information .. my case number is 54*** morocco africa, and now the visablt is up to 56000 .. i have this a question to those who have already done their interview .. well i called kcc and they said the interview is still not scheduled but it will be soon anyone could give me an example of his case number and when was his interview so i could compare it to mine ..... wish everyone good luck smiley
Be patient and wait for your Interview letter in 4 days times keep checking your status just the same way you checked the entry status to see if you have won. You dont need someones case number to compare with yours all those that are in your category are also waiting.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
[/color]
Yusmash00: Please, Can someone tell us about investment in America? And how much I can buy a Condo in Houston or Chicago without Mortgage?

Check out yahoo real estate.And click on own a house.check out any state of your choice.
As regard investment in real estate, I will suggest Detriot,Michigan.The prices of apartment are next to nothing with one of the lowest tax in the US.But security and job is a major concern. A dude told me thing are getting better,as the state government is doing cleanup.cleveland,Ohio and indianapolise,Indiana are also real estate haven. pls do you research and get contact.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
faithman2020: Congratulation to you guys for successful interview , you make me feel.
g-busta you just have to go sign that form. there is nothing to worry about.
Zerzer, you made mention of visa expiration after 30th of sept
I thought is six month after issuance.
pjogutum I guess in are online.Have gone through on facebook.?
Maybe the CO checked his medicals they might be expiring around that time. Someone shed some light on this g-busta's case
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
adeniyisavage:

I don't think that's fair, having a low cn,not processing your forms early enough,then having a turnaround during the last months. KCC should look into it,giving everyone a fair chance at interview.

Yeah it is not. My friend (Stanley) in 2008 was selected and he never got scheduled. We were keeping our fingers crossed and didn't broadcast it until the curtains were drawn.No interview no visa because of higher case file number and people with low CNs getting the visas.

I was selected on May 1 2012 with 2613 CN and could have been interviewed in October because the cut-off was 10000 and I sent back those forms after a week and after 13 days, the results were rescinded. Not fair and that was the first scenario of this kind.Computer glitch huh! I am still alive.

The only most known way people with higher CNs get called or ALL CURRENT by August or September (although they could ship in more visas to any region and they don't actually exhaust them either)and I think the latter has happened for the past two consecutive years (NIGERIA ALL CURRENT) are when most folks with lower CNs do not get the passes because of no cash, didn't know they were selected, agent wahalla,forgotten or lost Confirmation numbers, fake marriages,fake documents,inability to defend certs. deaths of a principal winners,no more interests and rigors of processing, then the higher case number holders will smile and shine.

My other pal (Tony)that left for TX last Thursday had 1676 and was interviewed on Dec 10 2012. And if you had sent in his application by January he could still have been called sooner than someone with 8089.It's not fair but I think they respect the rule of being Current!

I wish everybody all the best and those with higher CNs too but keep your fingers crossed. Don't think it's a do or die thing. Some with lower CNs still fail (stories abound) and some go into America and still run come back.

Ferdimako: As much as I will agree with most of the contents of your write up this was what I discovered from my little investigation.
1. 6000 Nigerians warn the DV lottery, but only 4,015 submitted their forms as at today.
2. Nigeria alone is entitled to 3, 500 visa’s
3. Since Oct 2012 to date only about 1, 654 Africans has been issued with visa and Nigeria taking about 1, 120 visas.
4. the first 50,000 dv winners released by May 2012, are supposed to be issued with visa first, before the second release of Oct 2012
5. all Nigerians with case numbers below 50,000 will be current by July 2013.
6. this is the second time since the dv result was released that Nigeria is static? The reason is not because of lack of visa, the reason is to allow the CO’s finish with those that are current before taking up more issues
7. between Oct 2012 to date that about 800 Nigerians has been denied visa 4015 – 800 = 3215 put into consideration those that are not Nairalanders that will still be denied visa and deduct it from 3215 and tell me if there is enough visa for those remaining or not.

The truth remains that the next visa bulletin will take if not all most remaining DV winners from Nigeria. I said it from the first day that I am looking forward to August for my interview, I am not in a hurry and the DV have not stopped me from being serious with my life please all yet to be current should do the same, get busy with yourself the visa is sure, use this period of your waiting to organize yourself and do some certifications if possible.
@Ferdimako your case of cancellation and this is not the same situation, the cancellation was a general thing, if you where to be a medical doctor many people would have died in your hospital because of your approach oh! Hahaha.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
i was de one who calm u down i told u were nt going to solve maths b405 after u left de hall i was called by de same widow 13,but i do nt knw if dat girl was approved,dat window 15 was still interview dat lady we were talking about,i saw u shacking frm wear i was seated during ur interview

Bro sincerely tnk God nd tnk U...I'm jez glad we made it...welcome to d US brova.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
g-busta:
I just got a call from the embassy now, tellin me to come sign my form, the one i sent to kcc, the CO forgot 2 give me for signature

That is why we say since you've been here and you know the procedure,you just ask and save yourself of that stress of approaching that embassy. Some people even put their fingers without CO asking.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
pjogutum1: adeniyisavage:

I don't think that's fair, having a low cn,not processing your forms early enough,then having a turnaround during the last months. KCC should look into it,giving everyone a fair chance at interview.

Yeah it is not. My friend (Stanley) in 2008 was selected and he never got scheduled. We were keeping our fingers crossed and didn't broadcast it until the curtains were drawn.No interview no visa because of higher case file number and people with low CNs getting the visas.

I was selected on May 1 2012 with 2613 CN and could have been interviewed in October because the cut-off was 10000 and I sent back those forms after a week and after 13 days, the results were rescinded. Not fair and that was the first scenario of this kind.Computer glitch huh! I am still alive.

I did not say they don't have a shot...I said it could happen and I have seen it before.

The only most known way people with higher CNs get called or ALL CURRENT by August or September (although they could ship in more visas to any region and they don't actually exhaust them either)and I think the latter has happened for the past two consecutive years (NIGERIA ALL CURRENT) are when most folks with lower CNs do not get the passes because of no cash, didn't know they were selected, agent wahalla,forgotten or lost Confirmation numbers, fake marriages,fake documents,inability to defend certs. deaths of a principal winners,no more interests and rigors of processing, then the higher case number holders will smile and shine.

My other pal (Tony)that left for TX last Thursday had 1676 and was interviewed on Dec 10 2012. And if you had sent in his application by January he could still have been called sooner than someone with 8089.It's not fair but I think they respect the rule of being Current!

I wish everybody all the best and those with higher CNs too but keep your fingers crossed. Don't think it's a do or die thing. Some with lower CNs still fail (stories abound) and some go into America and still run come back.

Ferdimako: As much as I will agree with most of the contents of your write up this was what I discovered from my little investigation.
1. 6000 Nigerians warn the DV lottery, but only 4,015 submitted their forms as at today.
3. Since Oct 2012 to date only about 1, 654 Africans has been issued with visa and Nigeria taking about 1, 120 visas.
4. the first 50,000 dv winners released by May 2012, are supposed to be issued with visa first, before the second release of Oct 2012
6. this is the second time since the dv result was released that Nigeria is static? The reason is not because of lack of visa, the reason is to allow the CO’s finish with those that are current before taking up more issues
7. between Oct 2012 to date that about 800 Nigerians has been denied visa 4015 – 800 = 3215 put into consideration those that are not Nairalanders that will still be denied visa and deduct it from 3215 and tell me if there is enough visa for those remaining or not.

The truth remains that the next visa bulletin will take if not all most remaining DV winners from Nigeria. I said it from the first day that I am looking forward to August for my interview, I am not in a hurry and the DV have not stopped me from being serious with my life please all yet to be current should do the same, get busy with yourself the visa is sure, use this period of your waiting to organize yourself and do some certifications if possible.
@Ferdimako your case of cancellation and this is not the same situation, the cancellation was a general thing, if you where to be a medical doctor many people would have died in your hospital because of your approach oh! Hahaha.

I don't know where you got those figures from.Do u work at the Embassy? Anyway I want them (those with high CNs) to know that there is a situation like that.My case was the first in history and I don't give a hoot about it any more. If I was told about that possibility, I wouldn't have bothered myself much then. It's okay to know everything and you develop shock absorber. If you are a doctor, you hide somethings from your patients? You could be sued and you lose your license. Don't you see how unbelievable my drift is to them? They need to know and hope it doesn't come to that.

I didn't say the repetition of 17000 was due to no visas...I said it was due to backlog of those with low CNs and who have showed interests in pursuing their cases.Was English the problem?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
i knw u were a member of nl cuz after we talk about dat window 16 lady i knew u were one of us any ways lets exchange number so we can go pick up our visa together u were b406 and i was b407

Lolz..7053295353 I tot as much 2.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
@zerzer, a Big Congrats to you Once again
@gbusta, Congrats!
@shipsonpipe, Congrats!
Pls let's nt forget this GOD who has made us to shine like stars. Let's nt allow d fun, pleasures and enjoymnt in america separate us frm our HELPER.
Go live your American dream my fellow e-brothers! The few of us yet to be interviewed will join u guys soon...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
tobi16: Hello nairalanders i want to ask some question can anybody tell me address of where i can do my medical? And also can anybody link me to any police officer that can help me to do my police report in alagbon and also is it national population commission we are going to get the birth certificate from? And also is it good to go with us dollar to the interview or go with naira? Pls i need urgent reaply thank u so much.
For your police report, you can contact Supol Foluke Olaogun Ariwayo (Finger Print Section)
Central Criminal Registry
CCR Room 56
Force CID Annex
Alagbon Close
Ikoyi, Lagos
Thanks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
for does of u going for interview,pls do nt parnick cuz if u do ur body language will change u can even say wat u dnt knw,ok now for a example i had a friend who won dv lottery sme years back,on is form he wrote dat is date of birth was 1987,and is birth certificate shows 1987 but wen he was asked by the co is date of birth he parnicked and said 1980 and he was refused visa cuz of dat,what do u think is de reason for de lottery.america is a great nation today cuz it was build by immigrant,so dey need more people who will add to de economy nd development of dat great country america so wen interviewed talk like u knw wat u are doing be bold as if u are de only hope dey need,let ur body language tell dat u hve alot to add to dat country and also talk like u have idears dat will move de country to dat next level

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Co-re u ***?
Me-yes I'm
Co-wts ur date of birth
Me-***
Me-B.sc eco
Co-i see...its beta
Me-micro economics
Co-explain a topic
Me-***
congrats...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Co-re u ***?
Me-yes I'm
Co-wts ur date of birth
Me-***
Me-B.sc eco
Co-i see...its beta
Me-micro economics
Co-explain a topic
Me-***
congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
i thk God for today,i had a very successful interview,i got to de embassy by 5am,and waited till 6 30 before we were called for security check and to pay our visa fee,i noticed dat before u even present ur document,ur consuler had already sign a part on de dsp forms,so ur consuler knws dat he or she is going to interview u.after i was called to drop my document,i went back to my seat to wait my interview.widow 15,14,13 only were the officers for immigrants only, dey were very nice but 15 likes long interview,my number was call by widow 13 an elderly man, co,gud morning,me gud morning to u too sir,(with boldness),me:sir can u pls cme closer to ur mic so i can hear u loud and clear,co:ok he did wt i asked,me:thk u,co:are u mr eddy,me yes sir,co:sign ur forms,me:ok sir thk u,co:do ur finger prints by puting ur hands on dat machine,ater my finger print,co:now eddy take ur right hand up and swear dat all u wrote on dis dsp forms are true,me:i do,co:ok mr eddy ur highest qualification is waec,me:yes sir,co:ok wat was de name of de school,me:i told him,co:wat year,me:i told him,co:ok wat was ur best subject,me:geography,co:why geography,me:cuz i liked de teacher he made his class very intresting,co:ok i see wat was is name,me:mr peter,co:wat abt economics did u liked it,i knew de co knws economic and he was ready to ask question on it so i told him i hated economics,co:why did u hate economic,me:because the teacher made it very dull ,co:ok give me a sec i wnt to update ur profile after which i approve ur visa,me:ok thk you sir,after he gave me to pappers one for green card the order for visa pick up,co:eddy u knw ur visa expires after the lottery year ends,me no sir,co:ok but pick up ur visa next week thursday,me ok thk u
congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hello house, please I need ur help, jst want u to clarify the issue on ao my names are written on some of my certificates. My SSCE nd ND cert shows my Surname and my other names bt d 2rd name was written like Sola instead of OluSola of which some Of d others cert carries OLUSOLA. Hope that is not an issue for me?. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shewen4God: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
for does of u going for interview,pls do nt parnick cuz if u do ur body language will change u can even say wat u dnt knw,ok now for a example i had a friend who won dv lottery sme years back,on is form he wrote dat is date of birth was 1987,and is birth certificate shows 1987 but wen he was asked by the co is date of birth he parnicked and said 1980 and he was refused visa cuz of dat,what do u think is de reason for de lottery.america is a great nation today cuz it was build by immigrant,so dey need more people who will add to de economy nd development of dat great country america so wen interviewed talk like u knw wat u are doing be bold as if u are de only hope dey need,let ur body language tell dat u hve alot to add to dat country and also talk like u have idears dat will move de country to dat next level
God almighty please help me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Petsal: Full story now:
Got to the embassy just few minutes after 6am. Waited til about 7am when the 7am appointment were called. Did all the security, paid the 330 dollars, submitted my docs and waited til my no was called. Window 13,14,15 and 16 showed up but later 16 left. Window 13 and 15 were very tough cos they turned down several applicant. The CO in window 14 looks nice so I was abt praying to God to allow the guy interview me when He said to me that its not about nice that its all abt what He's arranged for me. So I changed the prayer and asked Him to have His ways. My number eventually beeped up for window 13. Before standing up, I whisper a prayer asking Him to take absolute control
CO: gud morning
Me: responded gud morning
Co: raise up ur hand
Me: did
Co: do u swear to say the truth
Me: yes
Co: took my finger print
Interview proper:
Co: what do u do?
Me: I do so so
Co: how many sibling do u have?
Me: so so so
Co: how many kids do u have
Me: am single
Co: congratulation, am approving your visa now.
House, I prayed to God that I don't want my interview to be upto 5min but low and behold, its wasn't upto 2min self. I wasn't asked anything about my BSc, O-level, grade nothing etc. Cos several ppl were asked those questions abt what courses they did etc. Met several ppl being interviewed and I stil left them there self. God be praised forever cos His favour actually went ahead of me. Indeed faith works wonder and its just lay hold of the end results. Thanks to the house too. God bless u all.
congratulations o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
bibi007: i want to thank God nd all those who hv contributed in this post to guide and lead all entrants to this post aspiring for visa
i had my interview yesterday and the first to be given visa. I thank God for making my dream a reality.
After all d rigorous security checks especially d one u remove ur shoes and belt, infact felt like a prisoner.. Then followed by paying of visa fees at 165naira to 1 us dollar. then our credentials were sorted out. at this point let me tell us that ur success begins at dat point. plzzzzzz, neva under estimate those officers. After sorting my documents the lady there told me congratulations even before i was interviewed.
co-goodmorning
me-grt
co-lift ur right hand and swear u shall say the truth
me and my wife - i do
co- sign the form
me- we signed
co-pls may ur wife excuse us
co-seems dat u got married recently and well
me- bla bla
co-highest level of qualification
me-Hnd
co-why are u coombining waec and gce. and pls tell me how u go abt the procss of applying for Gce
me- bla bla
co-u married b4 winning the loterry
me- yes
co- tell me abt ur wife
me - i told him
co-where did u meet her
me- a colleague house, told him abt our courtship, date of introductio, wedding, notification of marriage in marriage registry nd date of wedding ie cort nd chuch
co-oktell me ur job responsibility at ur place of work
me - did
co- can i see ur wedding pic
me- i did
co- can i talk to ur wife
wife- how did u meeet your husband
co- ur highest qualification
wife bla bla
co-ok i will give ur visa to america congratulation collect ur passport after 5 working days at d circled point
me-thank you

you see its God's favour, pray nd fast and gather genuine documents ,gbam! the visa is yours.
many thanks to all of you.
my question is how can i pay for the uscis fee, is it only the principal or including my wife and 4mths old child. waiting pls

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
pjogutum1: adeniyisavage:

@Ferdimako your case of cancellation and this is not the same situation, the cancellation was a general thing, if you where to be a medical doctor many people would have died in your hospital because of your approach oh! Hahaha @.pjogutum1 where ave u been long time hope u are good,I dey ur pot may be my Oga @ the top can read ur analyse,thanks jare
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
zerzer :
help me in thanking baba God,jst had my interview,and it was successful.for does of u who are yet to have dere interview relax for God is involve

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Co-re u ***?
Me-yes I'm
Co-wts ur date of birth
Me-***
Me-B.sc eco
Co-i see...its beta
Me-micro economics
Co-explain a topic
Me-***

Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.