Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,930 members, 7,922,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937151 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
pator:

Confirmed directly from KCC. Anyway, check later this night or tomorrow morning. This is expected, there was no 2NL for those who were current last month, they shifted their interview to June. I personally confirmed this.

Man u r right.. dat wat exactly wat one of KCC agent told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ on fone last month..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
pator:

Confirmed directly from KCC. Anyway, check later this night or tomorrow morning. This is expected, there was no 2NL for those who were current last month, they shifted their interview to June. I personally confirmed this.
wht r u saying oga pastor? pls stop dis rubish joke jare, may visa bulletin is yet 2 b released.......http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Can't wait †̥ see my 2NL next week,, ƒσя dose expecting Visa bulletin relax till next month(interview July),, coz A̶̲̥̅♏ not sure Ȋ̝̊̅̄f dis upcoming Visa bulletin ll favour anybody here ΐϞ Naija... My Patient Dog is still waiting ƒσя 2NL since last Month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
bibi007: i want to thank God nd all those who hv contributed in this post to guide and lead all entrants to this post aspiring for visa
i had my interview yesterday and the first to be given visa. I thank God for making my dream a reality.
After all d rigorous security checks especially d one u remove ur shoes and belt, infact felt like a prisoner.. Then followed by paying of visa fees at 165naira to 1 us dollar. then our credentials were sorted out. at this point let me tell us that ur success begins at dat point. plzzzzzz, neva under estimate those officers. After sorting my documents the lady there told me congratulations even before i was interviewed.
co-goodmorning
me-grt
co-lift ur right hand and swear u shall say the truth
me and my wife - i do
co- sign the form
me- we signed
co-pls may ur wife excuse us
co-seems dat u got married recently and well
me- bla bla
co-highest level of qualification
me-Hnd
co-why are u coombining waec and gce. and pls tell me how u go abt the procss of applying for Gce
me- bla bla
co-u married b4 winning the loterry
me- yes
co- tell me abt ur wife
me - i told him
co-where did u meet her
me- a colleague house, told him abt our courtship, date of introductio, wedding, notification of marriage in marriage registry nd date of wedding ie cort nd chuch
co-oktell me ur job responsibility at ur place of work
me - did
co- can i see ur wedding pic
me- i did
co- can i talk to ur wife
wife- how did u meeet your husband
co- ur highest qualification
wife bla bla
co-ok i will give ur visa to america congratulation collect ur passport after 5 working days at d circled point
me-thank you

you see its God's favour, pray nd fast and gather genuine documents ,gbam! the visa is yours.
many thanks to all of you.
my question is how can i pay for the uscis fee, is it only the principal or including my wife and 4mths old child. waiting pls

Congrats...you will have to pay for the three of you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
g-busta:
Hey ya'll join me in thanking the lord u guyz have been so wonderful, u guyz are more than d best, u guyz are d bestest.....had my interview 2day success all d way.... I tot i told u, oluwa is involved its all abt insha Allah and he has done it ......

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
House in the passed 2months, visa bulletin was released on the 11th day,while we keep waitin for both 2nl and those to be current tomm or betterstill nxtwk monday
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Gud morning house:
Pls an urgent advise: need an advise to a fellow who just got wedded after Visa has been issued. The fellow got married before leaving for State, what shuld he do now that he's married? Any need to notifies the America authorities etc? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
ManTiger:
Pls whats the source of this buletine cos it has not been uploaded!
....I wonder where d source of ds info came frm..........pls we don't pray for ds o.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
bibi007: i want to thank God nd all those who hv contributed in this post to guide and lead all entrants to this post aspiring for visa
i had my interview yesterday and the first to be given visa. I thank God for making my dream a reality.
After all d rigorous security checks especially d one u remove ur shoes and belt, infact felt like a prisoner.. Then followed by paying of visa fees at 165naira to 1 us dollar. then our credentials were sorted out. at this point let me tell us that ur success begins at dat point. plzzzzzz, neva under estimate those officers. After sorting my documents the lady there told me congratulations even before i was interviewed.
co-goodmorning
me-grt
co-lift ur right hand and swear u shall say the truth
me and my wife - i do
co- sign the form
me- we signed
co-pls may ur wife excuse us
co-seems dat u got married recently and well
me- bla bla
co-highest level of qualification
me-Hnd
co-why are u coombining waec and gce. and pls tell me how u go abt the procss of applying for Gce
me- bla bla
co-u married b4 winning the loterry
me- yes
co- tell me abt ur wife
me - i told him
co-where did u meet her
me- a colleague house, told him abt our courtship, date of introductio, wedding, notification of marriage in marriage registry nd date of wedding ie cort nd chuch
co-oktell me ur job responsibility at ur place of work
me - did
co- can i see ur wedding pic
me- i did
co- can i talk to ur wife
wife- how did u meeet your husband
co- ur highest qualification
wife bla bla
co-ok i will give ur visa to america congratulation collect ur passport after 5 working days at d circled point
me-thank you

you see its God's favour, pray nd fast and gather genuine documents ,gbam! the visa is yours.
many thanks to all of you.
my question is how can i pay for the uscis fee, is it only the principal or including my wife and 4mths old child. waiting pls
congrat my brother, uscis fee you and ur wife will pay $330 and ur 4month old baby will not pay okay take note and u can pay through ur atm card in nigeria here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
@bibi007:
Congratulations to your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
seal777: I fly lagos houston on qatar ( george bush airport ) for 178k.

t

I adviced him based on how he asked the question. Thumbs up man!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Finally d bulletin is out,still @ 17000.......na wa oooooo,patient ignited d more.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 56,000 Except: Egypt 25,000
Ethiopia 36,000
Nigeria 17,000
ASIA 8,900
EUROPE 31,000 Except: Uzbekistan 15,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,300

I think that pator guy is correct,
Those that wait upon the Lord...!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nigeria 17,000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pator is d correct person, may be he discuss with the Kcc lady about the bulletin.becos is correct in all region
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Dear Friends;

I wish for all of you good luck, success and good life in US, I saw visa bulletin of advance notification, in which my case number is also current.

Once again, I want to ask this question, please don't mind be cause I am so much excited and happy that finally my CN is current.

When should I expect my Second NL?

With Thanks,

Kabul, Afghanistan.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
ajmiry: Dear Friends;

I wish for all of you good luck, success and good life in US, I saw visa bulletin of advance notification, in which my case number is also current.

Once again, I want to ask this question, please don't mind be cause I am so much excited and happy that finally my CN is current.

When should I expect my Second NL?

With Thanks,

Kabul, Afghanistan.
In about or less than 10days time, congrats.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
These waiting is so so frustrating...I was wishing I wl be current these month bt it doesn't seem so,my CN is 172**....congratulatns 2 those dt are already current.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tobi henryo: These waiting is so so frustrating...I was wishing I wl be current these month bt it doesn't seem so,my CN is 172**....congratulatns 2 those dt are already current.
I feel you and other people's pain but no matter what everything wont go past sept 2013.Just calm down and continue to prepare,God will see you tru
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hope everyone here av seen d Bulletin? KCC ll update our 2NL now since last Month coz M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ don't wanna hear any story from KCC again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
@auschris i didnt get ur msg,how u dey
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
ManTiger: Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 56,000 Except: Egypt 25,000
Ethiopia 36,000
Nigeria 17,000
ASIA 8,900
EUROPE 31,000 Except: Uzbekistan 15,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 3
OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,300

I think that pator guy is correct,
Those that wait upon the Lord...!
men this Is frustrating,17000 again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
men this Is frustrating,17000 again?
it's well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
afobat2000: @ adesojiaderemi,gentiger pls take it easy my brothers '
Keep observing,no comment yet.Wen tireness has got tired,d refers is stil d case,OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
afobat2000: @ adesojiaderemi,gentiger pls take it easy my brothers '
Keep observing,no coment yet.When tireness has nt got tired,d refers is stil d case,OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
chykezworld: @all....peace.....if una wey b big elephant strt to fight na grass like us go suffer...lets preach peace not war...plenty luv frm me to u all....i hv benefited frm dis forum...i say tnk u to all u who hv contributed to my success...@temmy@adesoji@gentiger@spoondar@ honeydee@laripa...n all of u n u reading...may God bless u beyond measures.
Is a pity seeing our gigantics leaders, heros & rolemodels in dis mess. Let's proclaim ceasefire in dis forum
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello nairalanders i want to ask some question can anybody tell me address of where i can do my medical? And also can anybody link me to any police officer that can help me to do my police report in alagbon and also is it national population commission we are going to get the birth certificate from? And also is it good to go with us dollar to the interview or go with naira? Pls i need urgent reaply thank u so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello nairalanders i want to ask some question can anybody tell me address of where i can do my medical? And also can anybody link me to any police officer that can help me to do my police report in alagbon and also is it national population commission we are going to get the birth certificate from? And also is it good to go with us dollar to the interview or go with naira? Pls i need urgent reaply thank u so much.u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
Tobi henryo: These waiting is so so frustrating...I was wishing I wl be current these month bt it doesn't seem so,my CN is 172**....congratulatns 2 those dt are already current.

Since May people have not received their 2NL, I saw KCC returning 17000 for Nigeria. You'll be definitely up for it in July. Again I am having this feeling that all may not be CURRENT after all. Remember good advice, preparations and Nairaland make many people with low and moderate CNs get the visas. People with higher CN should keep their fingers crossed...anything can still happen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls how can i pay the usci fees online, i dont know how to go abt it, also am i going to pay for my 4mth old baby. pls i need to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.