Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,881 members, 7,935,778 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939055 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 1:29am On Apr 13, 2013
nero xp: Wow! My green-card jst landed now,nd sum memmbers jst got their 2NL.I jst wana congratulate we all nd pls start makin sum necessary preparations,de earlier de beta...Success to u all in Advance nd for those who were being scheduled for June,u all need not to worry cos dats ma birth month.JUNE 10th is my bufday nd u all scheduled dat same month must surely nd surely Testify in JESUS NAME,AMEN...

Nero xp! Congrats on ur GC. ur birthday is my Interview date! We will celebrate together that day In Jesus Name.

*God has not left the Throne*
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2013
nero xp: Wow! My green-card jst landed now,nd sum memmbers jst got their 2NL.I jst wana congratulate we all nd pls start makin sum necessary preparations,de earlier de beta...Success to u all in Advance nd for those who were being scheduled for June,u all need not to worry cos dats ma birth month.JUNE 10th is my bufday nd u all scheduled dat same month must surely nd surely Testify in JESUS NAME,AMEN...
. Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2013
@ zerzer: congrats.
@ g-bustop: congrats.
@ shipsonsipe: congrats.
@ bibloo7: congrats.
@ petal: congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jejelady(f): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2013
chykezworld: @all.....pls come to my aid...i hv bn hearing abt hosts issues,i don't knw it will b my lot...my host just called me dis nyt dat his houz is occupied dat i shld look for alternative place...n he has bn supportive n concerned...pls n pls i will appreciate any help or advice..i ws planning to travel nxt month

What part of the states are you heading to?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2013
Congrats bro.... start preparing to do exploits men.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2013
... house I want to sincerely apologize for the stunt we had few days ago,and also want to call on all my friends to let us settle issues and move on,no one should quit for any reason we only need to embrace peace.Temmytanny,Brightmon Spoonder,Gentiger and myself are brothers and sister,no one is above mistake, we should compliment one another in love.

We are closer here than most of us do with our relatives, most of the time we spent here are precious and issue we discus here are classified issues we will never discus with most of our close relatives; so, we are one big family.

Well, to me I believe in people fighting for good course like we do here, than chasing irrelevant issues that is contributing nothing to the society,this is one of the best forum on the planet earth where people find real solution to their real problem.Thank you my dearest friends.

10 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
... house I want to sincerely apologize for the stunt we had few days ago,and also want to call on all my friends to let us settle issues and move on,no one should quit for any reason we only need to embrace peace.Temmytanny,Brightmon Spoonder,Gentiger and myself are brothers and sister,no one is above mistake, we should compliment one another in love.

We are closer here than most of us do with our relatives, most of the time we spent here are precious and issue we discus here are classified issues we will never discus with most of our close relatives; so, we are one big family.

Well, to me I believe in people fighting for good course like we do here, than chasing irrelevant issues that is contributing nothing to the society,this is one of the best forum on the planet earth where people find real solution to real their real problem.Thank you my dearest friends.

@adesojiaderemi....i commend u, for ur show of maturity...@temmytanny,adesojiaderemi,nero xp,rood boy,jejelady n all who hv shown concern to my plight...it warms my hrt,ur show of luv overwhelms me.@jejelady i ws suppose to head to Philadelphia but as it is nw...anywer i will b received...is wer i will go....pls any assistance,suggestions,advice...i will 4eva appreciate...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2013
Tank God i got my 2nl,3rd of june,,,,pls Allah do see me through
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Well, to me I believe in people fighting for good course like we do here, than chasing irrelevant issues that is contributing nothing to the society,this is one of the best forum on the planet earth where people find real solution to their real problem.Thank you my dearest friends.

Good bro, let leave the past and move on, let us embrace peace and fight for the good of all in this forum and what the forum is all about which is about positive information on how to get DV 2013 VISA, let us help all those whose haven't gotten there VISA yet please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

More lik it brother. In any relationsh where there is no fight, it means somebody is pretending. I was not around when u guys had ur fight bt i read it and I'm happy that it happened. Thanks God for the understanding in the house. My father will always say, ," if 2 ppl MISS their UNDERSTANDING, what they need to do is find the UNDERSTANDING and fix it where it should be". Thank God you are able to find the UNDERSTANDING. May love lead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2013
Sakirasexy: Tank God i got my 2nl,3rd of june,,,,pls Allah do see me through
congrats.. wht's ur case no! Mine is 15***
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Husmern: congrats.. wht's ur case no! Mine is 15***

@husmern, how far with the agent's issue? Has it been resolved? Have you gotten your confirmation number from them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

sincerely Adesoji,i dont think there is fight anywhere.If someone makes mistake let him admit and apologise,if anyone misinform the house let him correct himself and admit.We should stop dropping half baked stories here,it affect the possibility of some people getting their visa.Lets get our facts right before posting and if you arent sure,let people know.READ MY RECENT POSTS VERY WELL,AM NOT FIGHTING ANY ONE BUT TRYING COUNTER FALSE CLAIMS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Husmern: congrats.. wht's ur case no! Mine is 15***
,,,,,mmy case no is 165**
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
got my 2nl too, my interview is scheduled on 10th of june. THANKS BE TO GOD!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
To my understanding, we should stop Chasing people away with bogus statement or claims. Which one is the best Real Practical experience or otherwise.... We are all learning, Humble yourself in the presence of the almighty God...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
.....exactly two years today in God's own country>>>>>>>>o se BABA.
Congratulations. Can you share some of your experiences with us. Your challenges and how you summounted them. What do you do presently?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2013
rood boy:

@ adesoji: I'm using ds tyme 2 pry 4 u sir, like u said dat, u av used 2yrs n US...ur 2yrs nd more oda looooooooooong yrs u r goin 2 spend n US ( u wil be among of youngest millionair n US,new house, new latest of range over jeep, new company nd long life) iJN name (Amen)
Amen!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
....got selected May 2010
2NL Oct 2010
Interview rescheduled from Dec 27,2010 to January,24, 2011
Visa approved January 24,2011
Visa picked up Feb 2011
Departure Aprill 11,2011
POE April 12, 2011
Welcoming Letter April, 26,2011
SSN May 5, 2011
Job search May-June 2011
Employed June 2011>>>>>>>>>>
"What the lord have done for me I can not count it all......
My People I dont know of other tribes but average Nigerian guys are hard working and only need a small push to succeed, there are lot of opportunity here (still)if you are ready to work and be focused.All other guys here can testify too.

Nice one. All glory to God. A quick one: Is it possible for every nairaland member especially on this thread, to itemise our information the way you have done it?; 1NL, forms sent to KCC,2NL date, date of interview, visa pick up, date of departure etc just as its being done on other similar threads online. This will make for quick reference especially for new comers and reduce unnecessary agitations from those who are waiting to be current and also reduce the number of questions people ask. As much as I like Nairaland, this is what I still find missing here. Is it possible to do this on nairaland? If it's possible, let's do it! Contributions are welcome. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
sozen2010:

Thank you Chike, You mean my GCE notifications for 1999 & 2001 plus unscratched cards will suffice for this. I trust God but somebody just shared testimony yesterday that he was rejected because the CO didn't think the cerficate real despite the fact that he checked it online. What do you see to this, my boss has refused me travel and now SSCE exam is in progress, what is your suggestion house?
I still advise that you get your certificate to avoid the avoidable! I believe your certificate for the basic requirement (SSCE/NECO) is very key, especially when your exam was done @ least five years ago. Notification letter for other qualifications may still be acceptable....My opinion!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
@Phumbay:
Pls house can I pay 4 USCIS immigrant fee in Nigeria cos am travelin ending nxt month? Hp dias no problem if is ready b4 I go liv 4 US, pls its urgent I wanna pay nw tru master card.
Pay in Naija thru ur cards!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: guday house,pls i will like to know about how medical got expired,though am in the sates nw but my wife and kid are stil in niger,we did our medical test on march 11th,and my wife and kid are coming by to the state by august,i hope the medical is not gona espired by then.thank you all.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are good to go! By my counts, that's still 5months (less than 6months).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
junkerhill: just got mine atlast. June 27th. I was hopin to travel by june bt God knows d best and He has d perfect plan for me.
@Jasper i sent u messag on fb. I culd hav called u bt my phone fell in water n bcame blank. Wil b xpectin ur call on d numbr i sent 2 u
Long time my broda! Where have u been?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
chykezworld: @all.....pls come to my aid...i hv bn hearing abt hosts issues,i don't knw it will b my lot...my host just called me dis nyt dat his houz is occupied dat i shld look for alternative place...n he has bn supportive n concerned...pls n pls i will appreciate any help or advice..i ws planning to travel nxt month
Sorry about that. But dont despair, u can check out accomodation online and secure one when u get there. Rent are paid monthly. However, that depends on how much cash u have right now. Meanwhile, still look around for anyother host anywhere in the country and u can always change ur POE. Best wishes my broda.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
ferdimako:

All the people with 2nl,semi congratulations..start gathering, dusting paperwork and cash. Anybody for May?
May is present here o lol but I received my 2NL last month though.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Congratulations. Please pray for us having our interview in May as well o. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
temmytanny: sincerely Adesoji,i dont think there is fight anywhere.If someone makes mistake let him admit and apologise,if anyone misinform the house let him correct himself and admit.We should stop dropping half baked stories here,it affect the possibility of some people getting their visa.Lets get our facts right before posting and if you arent sure,let people know.READ MY RECENT POSTS VERY WELL,AM NOT FIGHTING ANY ONE BUT TRYING COUNTER FALSE CLAIMS
Temmytanny, sincerely speaking I like ur short but rich and useful contributions on this thread but this statement u just made is capable of drawing us back again after what Adesoji has said (made peace). We are not interested in knowing if there was any false claim or not. We are all expected to verify any information we get from this forum, contributors are only dropping their opinions (no matter how it came across). So please I would like us to STOP referring to those past issues and let's move on.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Congratulations all those that won recently:@ zerzer: congrats.
g-bustop, shipsonsipe, bibloo7 and petal. May your joy be full IJN. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
.....exactly two years today in God's own country>>>>>>>>o se BABA.
Congratulation Boss!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
YessWeeCan: If you don't understand investing, you'll be a less effective entrepreneur.

However, it has being proven time and over again that real estate is the smartest way to make serious money.

Invest first in your education, equip yourself with quality education in your area of interest, if u must hit the six digit number. all the best bro.
Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Shewen4God: Hello house, please I need ur help, jst want u to clarify the issue on ao my names are written on some of my certificates. My SSCE nd ND cert shows my Surname and my other names bt d 2rd name was written like SOLA instead of OLUSOLA of which some Of d others cert carries OLUSOLA. Hope that is not an issue for me?. Thanks
No issue but you can do Affidavit to support it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
congratulation bro and happy birthday in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.