Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (928826 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
faithman2020: Junkerhill go and succeed the visa is yours.I congratulate the newest americans in the house..,.¶™
sakirs,I got your message..I think of it too lodging in an hotel close by will the best option. thanks.
faith works wonders™…
thanks faithman, for your prayer for me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
I left Lagos Nigeria via Turkish airline on the 22nd june and have stopover in Istanbul. I wait for 7hrs before the connecting flight to my Poe (Chicago). I slept at the resting room for transit passengers in Istanbul. It's was cool. Thank God I'm here now. Alhamdulilahi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Suretreasure: 3:29am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2013
Yusmash00: I left Lagos Nigeria via Turkish airline on the 22nd june and have stopover in Istanbul. I wait for 7hrs before the connecting flight to my Poe (Chicago). I slept at the resting room for transit passengers in Istanbul. It's was cool. Thank God I'm here now. Alhamdulilahi.

Congrats and welcome to America!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Good morning my people. I'm at the embassy awaiting time. I'm so happy this morning cos blessing woke me up from sleep, favour accompanied me to the embassy, happiness and joy have promised to drive me home after the interview. So my people, rejoice with cos the Lord has done me well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:10am On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: Good morning my people. I'm at the embassy awaiting time. I'm so happy this morning cos blessing woke me up from sleep, favour accompanied me to the embassy, happiness and joy have promised to drive me home after the interview. So my people, rejoice with cos the Lord has done me well.
. The host of heaven is there with u. He will fill ur mouth wt correct answers. U will not fail. Congratulations in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2013
Congratulations to those dat were granted visa. I say u r wekcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Intervieew loading 6 days to go ........ Lord in thEe i put my hope
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: Good morning my people. I'm at the embassy awaiting time. I'm so happy this morning cos blessing woke me up from sleep, favour accompanied me to the embassy, happiness and joy have promised to drive me home after the interview. So my people, rejoice with cos the Lord has done me well.

Go well bro, we all are waiting for the sweet testimony!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2013
genlion: Intervieew loading 6 days to go ........ Lord in thEe i put my hope

Oluwa is involved, kosi pressure!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 6:45am On Jun 27, 2013
Yusmash00: I left Lagos Nigeria via Turkish airline on the 22nd june and have stopover in Istanbul. I wait for 7hrs before the connecting flight to my Poe (Chicago). I slept at the resting room for transit passengers in Istanbul. It's was cool. Thank God I'm here now. Alhamdulilahi.

Congrats bro...have yourself a happy life.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2013

The almighty GOD will approve ur visa 2day...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2013
sholey_172013: Well, I have followed this site and the forum particularly , even though , I never respond to the views shared on here. I gained tremendously from the site and I will always recommend it to all. Well , I was a lucky applicant, went for the interview and was successful. My plan is to travel to NY and settle there , but my host is acting up. Right now ,I need someone that is willing to travel to NY any time soon , so that we can share apartment and stuff like that . I learnt it might be hard for a fresher to stay on his own without the host. Well the hustling spirit of Nigeria lives in us.. I'll be glad to provide additional info about me that might be needed for prospectives NY bound peps...

As regards the interview , is the simplex thing I ever encountered.. Do not be scared ,stay focus ,look into his eyes and smile at times.. You would not believed that the CO jokingly said that"you earn more than I do "I replied .. you are always in the AC and am always on the road. I was the first person he granted that morning after denying four eligible families. GOD is great peps....

I believed anybody that has gone through secondary school will scale through . Even if one have not been to school believe , study what you filled in the form and ease your mind. The CO repeatedly asked my partner same questions four times before she eventually got the questions and answered. God is great guys..

Its well..

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Nwannem nwoke jehovah bu eze...ur visa is already approved cos our lord neva fails..waitin 4 ur succesful story..best of luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Husmern: my interview experience here...

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2013
magicmase: Greetings to everyone, had a successful interview yesterday, less than 5 minutes. The co only asked where I schooled, served and where I'm working. Still speechless...
Here's my advice to everyone getting ready.
1. No phones, earphones, flashdrives, metal objects except keys, liquids (mothers with babies maybe allowed...emphasis on Maybe), powders & cameras allowed, once you have been checked around 5:45 & are being told to que, leave them with an officer outside, if you are found with any of these inside during checks you will be sent out to drop them & start he que from the beginning...this happened to me twice, wasting time as my tag was eventualy 431 instead of 408 or something.
2. Carry all originals of required documents not just photocopies, for me these were, ssce from waec, ssce from school, testimonial from school, uninversity & nysc if you have completed those, dont forget original, police report, npc birth cert, int. passport, medicals (xray not needed) and your 2nd letter for interview. Passport size is 2x2 inch dv size on a white or grey background, get it right pls
because its #2,000 outside the embassy.
3. If you didnt fill in a us address when filling your forms & just got one, write the hosts name, address, zip code & telephone no, neatly on a piece of paper, i recommend you type & print.
4. Visa fee is #54,500, but carry extra just in case.
5, No need for fancy suit dressing, a nice shirt & trousers is fine, if your a family, u can all just wear matching clothes like asoebi, not a must tho.
6. Eat something before coming oh, once you enter the final interview room, I don't think you can come out without a special pass.
7. Relax, the cos are really nice, unless you're lying...& yes they can read your mind. But seriously I saw an elderly lady who couldn't speak english & had to interviewed with an interpreter get issued a visa...so start smiling, unless you are a fake married couple.
8. Almost forgot, when you get your tag, watchout for your tag number to be displayed to drop your documents, sometimes your name will be called instead so stay sharp. Also keep your payment reciept safe cause the co will ask for it.
All the best, a very extra special thanks to everyone here who offered advice...please don't stop.

Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2013

rejoicing wit u my bro.... cnt stop dancing
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2013
tycoon77: My interview xperience 2day monday go like dis, i get to embassy as early 5:20am.. Omo com see people don plenty 4 there.. Omo everybody wen leave naija.
After the check in, i paid my 54,500, i was called @ window 17 to submit my document. I note something, whn submitting your document its wat they ask U to bring u shld submit, i try giving her my testimonial n my work appointment letter cos am using GCE.. Bt the lady didn't collect them.. She said only my GCE and birth certificate both original n fotocopy with m medical, police character...
Interview go dis way!
CO: i see u work as a clerical officer
Me: yes
Co: At way
Me: blablabla
Co: where are u doing the clerical officer?
Me: in a primary school.
Co: what ur dutie as a clerical officer
Me: bring out the sign book in the morning and some document 4rm the cabinet.
CO: who send u to bring does document?
Me: my boss
CO: who is ur boss
Me: measure is name
Co: how many children are there in the school?
Me: i can't measure them, cos we have 4rm nursery 1 to primary 6..
Co: after the primary6, where did the student do go?
Me: they do take common entrance exam n go to jss1
Co: re u marry
Me: i laff n say big No
Co: did u have any kid?
Me: i smile this time and say No
Co: did u play d lottery urself?
Me: no, wit an agent
Co: did u pay him
Me: yes
Na so the handsome guy just bring out the two white shit for me, one for the collection of visa and the only to pay the uscis fee.. God is so Great.. I jst dey dance apala since morning, jst pray hard n be confident what all..... am gonna used this opportunity to tank my own blood person MERCY (korede omo yankee) brother you are 3much to me.. Wit nt 4get the lik of mashado, nero xp, remnnyola, bros adeyemi, edimop, amedino, rood boy, Lђɑrnz, scanfiel, diran, glamous and anoda sure person gentiger the man, great (oou) Great... Also tanks those i didn't remeber to measure there name for nw. God bless u all.. B4 i 4get, rood boy the CO tell me say mak i tell you and edimop to com collect una visa ooooo

Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:58am On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba: Visa approved. I just came back from the embassy. Full gist shortly. Make i eat and sleep first.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2013
House pls i need reply. I just track my visa few minuite ago and i saw this: ( your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedure at the location where you were interviewed,your visa will be mailed or available for pickup. If there are any further question or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted).
For those in the house that tracked and picked thiers does that mean i can now go and pick my visa tomorrow friday? I did my interview on tuesday this week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2013
titi umo: goodmorning house, first of all i wanna say a big thank you to God almighty for what he has done in my life. Had a successful interview yes'y, all doing everything was called at widow 15 the guy there is fast and smart... Me goodafternoon sir, CO goodafternoon can i take your figer print Me yes sir CO is this your Application? Me yes sir CO sign here Me okay sir CO what is your higer qualification? Me i told him CO.. Which school did you finish from? Me.. I told him CO what year did you gradaute? Me I told him CO what your course of study? Me bla bla CO where did you do your nysc? Me bla bla CO what did you do there? Me teaching CO what level where you teaching? Me high school CO what subjec? Me agricultural science CO pick up your visa in 1 week time and make sure you pay your green card fee befor your travel. Wishing all those waiting for their interview the best of luck.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Good morning house. I am kind of like disturbed right now coz my interview has been scheduled for the 16th of July and i don't really know from where the interview questions could come from. If there is any one in the house with an interview experience who studied accounting in school please kindly share it with me. thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2013

GOD is faithful bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2013
@ lonpy lonpa just do your calculations on your edicational dates and put everything in the form u sent to kcc in your head. And knw about your school and your courses
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
Please house, why haven't people patronized qlife before now? Who amongst us did their medicals with them? How did it go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba:
just do your calculations on your edicational dates and put everything in the form u sent to kcc in your head. And knw about your school and your courses

Thanks bro I will do just that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Its barely 3 days house pls i need urgent reply. I just track my visa few minuite ago and i saw this: ( your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedure at the location where you were interviewed,your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are any further question or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted).
For those in the house that tracked and picked thiers does that mean i can now go and pick my visa tomorrow friday? I did my interview on tuesday this week
[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2013
lonpy lonpa: Good morning house. I am kind of like disturbed right now coz my interview has been scheduled for the 16th of July and i don't really know from where the interview questions could come from. If there is any one in the house with an interview experience who studied accounting in school please kindly share it with me. thanks.

Bros hahahhahahahahha you still need Interview experience Guess u dnt wanna read from page 1 to date coz all wat u r looking for is here Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO... Well jez go tru ur Project topic, ur Courses ΐϞ skul, all wat u filled ΐϞ ya form n ur O level subject.... Success is urs.....Greatest Accounting Student
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello house i did my interview on tuesday this week can i pick it up on friday which is 2morrow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello house i did my interview on tuesday this week can i pick it up on friday which is 2morrow?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Amefrica: e: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Amefrica(m): 3:54pm

Omo, I no check am yesterday coz I ws too anxious but I did now.. Guess what ?!.....................................................................................................................................................................................................I thank God tho
................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I'm SELECTED not.. Waiting for other release/batch..
pls will they send u letter from kcc askin u to fill ur p.o.e
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2013
pls oh naira lander forumites will kcc send u a letter askin u to fill ur P.O.E or they fill it for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.