Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,244 members, 7,894,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (932578 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2013
am 17 years and av finish ma secondary school dis year av my certificate can i apply for dv 2015 coz by 2015 i will be 19 years. Tanx folks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello house how can someone know if his visa is ready for pickup or what will you see on the site when you check your status.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2013
pakholla: am 17 years and av finish ma secondary school dis year av my certificate can i apply for dv 2015 coz by 2015 i will be 19 years. Tanx folks
yes you can apply @ pakholla
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello house how can someone know if his visa is ready for pickup or what will you see on the site when you check your status.pls i need your reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba: Hello house how can someone know if his visa is ready for pickup or what will you see on the site when you check your status.pls i need your reply

You tracked and it came back ready. Why are you still asking? Go Friday or Monday.You can call the agent still.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba: Hello house how can someone know if his visa is ready for pickup or what will you see on the site when you check your status.pls i need your reply
i will advice u go there after 5working days, so as to avoid being disappointed by those guys at gss. Meanwhile, u can call their number and speak with an agent, ensure u have ur passport number handy while calling.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2013
pakholla: am 17 years and av finish ma secondary school dis year av my certificate can i apply for dv 2015 coz by 2015 i will be 19 years. Tanx folks
in as much u made above 5credits in ur waec or neco, then u have got no problem. Meanwhile ur age does nt matter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2013
Suretreasure: Hello House, I'm a 17+ year old (18 by Sept.) Nigerian boy who had been selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014. Though an agent applied for me when I was in UCC, Ghana. I later got transferred to a Caribbean medical school where i'm presently.
I was told that I can appear for my interview here in the Caribbean contrary to what the agent told me when I contacted him. This made me to continue the processing by myself. I sent the DSP-122 and DS-230 (Parts I & II) forms to the Kentucky Consular Center a month ago & I was told to contact back in 6-8 weeks after submission (next 2 weeks).
What i'm disturbed about is how it won't affect my education if it clicks.
In my school, we're allowed to do Clinicals in the US but I'm just in Pre-med II still having like approximately 2 years before Clinicals.
I know how uneasy it is to get into Medical school in the US. + the high tuition fee so the idea of transfer don't even come to my mind.
Help out of my worries. Thanks.
my dear, u need to pray and ask GOD for direction. Meanwhile, at dis point, u need to apply d concept of scale of preference, to know what u really want. The balls are in your court, pls pick wisely.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2013
Am really happy 4 my main man junkerhill, his intview went successfully...Thanx God....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Yusmash00: I left Lagos Nigeria via Turkish airline on the 22nd june and have stopover in Istanbul. I wait for 7hrs before the connecting flight to my Poe (Chicago). I slept at the resting room for transit passengers in Istanbul. It's was cool. Thank God I'm here now. Alhamdulilahi.

@ Yumash00,
smiley cheesy congratulations on ur safe and successful landing in America, the good Lord will favor and make a way for u n urs in ur new land IJN. I also pray that with little or no struggle u will eat the best of the land. stay blessed.
please look out for my testimony IJN amen

Candytos
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hello House,

Do one need to renew Police report before travelling? My younger brother`s Police report expires this month and he is due to travel next month. Does he need to go renew the police report?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ournaija: Hello House,

Do one need to renew Police report before travelling? My younger brother`s Police report expires this month and he is due to travel next month. Does he need to go renew the police report?
Sorry if I may ask ,how long does the police report or police character expires? I want to get mine now but don't know if it will expire before October.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Yusmash00: I left Lagos Nigeria via Turkish airline on the 22nd june and have stopover in Istanbul. I wait for 7hrs before the connecting flight to my Poe (Chicago). I slept at the resting room for transit passengers in Istanbul. It's was cool. Thank God I'm here now. Alhamdulilahi.

0boy finally finally u r dere, Thanx God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
candytos:

@ Yumash00,
smiley cheesy congratulations on ur safe and successful landing in America, the good Lord will favor and make a way for u n urs in ur new land IJN. I also pray that with little or no struggle u will eat the best of the land. stay blessed.
please look out for my testimony IJN amen

Candytos
amen oo.. Thanks Candytos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
pakholla: pls oh naira lander forumites will kcc send u a letter askin u to fill ur P.O.E or they fill it for u

If u ve nt fill ur P.O.E they will ask u to do that the day of ur interview...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2013

U A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ fully welcome to apply...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba: Hello house how can someone know if his visa is ready for pickup or what will you see on the site when you check your status.

U A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ gonna Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ issue! Bt is better u wait n go the day dey ask u to pick it up... 5 working day..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
ernestleon: Sorry if I may ask ,how long does the police report or police character expires? I want to get mine now but don't know if it will expire before October.

Police report xpire after 3month... If its xpire u don't need to renew it b4 u travel..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ournaija: Hello House,

U don't need to renew it..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thank u all for your reply. But when is the deadline to pay the uscis fees. Is it before september 30?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
I want to thank you guys for your prayers and good wishes.

Roodboy
Genlion
Just God
Tycoon77
Jasper400
Buklan4real
Chuk87

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: I want to thank you guys for your prayers and good wishes.

Roodboy
Genlion
Just God
Tycoon77
Jasper400
Buklan4real
Chuk87

Once again congrat, more more blessin ahead of you junkerhill...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
tycoon77:

U don't need to renew it..

Thanks man.

Which airline is the cheapest? This is summer and most airlines are charging too high.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
With heart full of joy. I thank the Almighty God for His favour. It couldn't have been no other person but Him. May His name be praised.
My interview was successful. I got to the embassy 4:18am, waited till 6:20 before we queue according to the type of visa and appointment time. After the security checks, we were ushered into interview hall, paid $330, tendered my credentials and waited close to 2 hours for my turn. People with kids were first attended to before adults. My interview was short and simple. I was interviewed by the handsome young guy on window 15. He was nice to me and asked me questions relating to my about my education. Below is my conversation with him:

CO: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir (with a smile)
CO: I will like to take your finger print
Me: finger print capture.
I raised my right hand and oath was administered.

CO: details of your education with date
Me: bbbbbbbbbbb
CO: Have you ever been married?
CO: any kid?
Me: No
CO: Congratulations.

He gave me two white papers, indicating where to pick up my visa and how to pay the $165.
That's is it o. Na so I just happy comot for the embassy.
I want to thank all who has help me one way or another on this forum people like:
Roodboy, chio, scamfieil, Nero xp, Nkstell, chirpywest, Anyi abdul, Brightmon, phumbay, Femo, Gunners, Godhelpmeoooo, genlion, Leripa, Jide0x, Jasper, Fedimako, Monsieur,Gentiger
Kunlexymoore, Amedino, Adzovia, Tycoon77, Sosodp, Papatae, Usef83, Spoondar, Jmohd, 0261X, Mantiger, Tovalli, Opoki, Anelka, Ogba1, Imcool, Seal777, Misannie, Yumash00, Remkay2012, Daddykelly, Loconzoo, Tolubillion, Ojisalara, Temmytanny, Adesojiaderemi, Jidedon, Bussyme, ibracadbra, femsoj and many others I couldn't remember. May god bless you all and fulfill your heart desires. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: With heart full of joy. I thank the Almighty God for His favour. It couldn't have been no other person but Him. May His name be praised.
My interview was successful. I got to the embassy 4:18am, waited till 6:20 before we queue according to the type of visa and appointment time. After the security checks, we were ushered into interview hall, paid $330, tendered my credentials and waited close to 2 hours for my turn. People with kids were first attended to before adults. My interview was short and simple. I was interviewed by the handsome young guy on window 15. He was nice to me and asked me questions relating to my about my education. Below is my conversation with him:

He gave me two white papers, indicating where to pick up my visa and how to pay the $165.
I want to thank all who has help me one way or another on this forum people like:
Roodboy, chio, scamfieil, Nero xp, Nkstell, chirpywest, Anyi abdul, Brightmon, phumbay, Femo, Gunners, Godhelpmeoooo, genlion, Leripa, Jide0x, Jasper, Fedimako, Monsieur,Gentiger
Kunlexymoore, Amedino, Adzovia, Tycoon77, Sosodp, Papatae, Usef83, Spoondar, Jmohd, 0261X, Mantiger, Tovalli, Opoki, Anelka, Ogba1, Imcool, Seal777, Misannie, Yumash00, Remkay2012, Daddykelly, Loconzoo, Tolubillion, Ojisalara, Temmytanny, Adesojiaderemi, Jidedon, Bussyme, ibracadbra, femsoj and many others I couldn't remember. May god bless you all and fulfill your heart desires. Amen.

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: With heart full of joy. I thank the Almighty God for His favour. It couldn't have been no other person but Him. May His name be praised.

Nice one Bros, Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
junkerhill: I want to thank you guys for your prayers and good wishes.

Roodboy
Genlion
Just God
Tycoon77
Jasper400
Buklan4real
Chuk87

Congrats bro, been itching to hear the good news. I'm soooo happy for you bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2013

Congrats junkehill, God has been wonderful. Go and live the American dream
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013

@Junkerhill
Me self congratulates u, as it can only be God that can arrange this kind of interview for u. God will perfect ur plans to travel n everything will work out good for u IJN
Amen.
All cannot wait for my turn as I know that lines are falling for me in pleasant places IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
edojariogba: Thank u all for your reply. But when is the deadline to pay the uscis fees. Is it before september 30?
hello man, u cantrack ur visa tru dis link...https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/Status.aspx?
remove all 0's of ur case number while entering it. u can pay ur uscis fee anytime b4 u leave naija
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2013

congrats man, more success 2 follow
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2013

. Amen.congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.