Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (930751 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
lorddom: donc tu est biligue se tres bien sa.

mon frère nous venons ils essaient de notre mieux.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:56am On Jul 31, 2013
Mother Gentiger where r u. U just forget us here. Anyway I miss u ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2013
@syndrome, congrats!
@anjolaoluwadv13 & favourablegirl, the Almighty never sleeps nor slumber, He'll finish what He has started. So relaaaaaax grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
hello house thanks for your support my interview went well here is the question the Co ask me

Co: Good morning
me: morning
Co: your name pls
Me: daniel bllalala
Co:your highest level of education
Me: SSCE
Co: what do you do your work or school
Me: i work
Co:where do you work
me: blllllaaa
Co: since when
Me: 2009
co: As what
Me: computer repair technician
Co: congratulation your visa as been approved

Advice pls dont lie ohhhhhhh na waitin dey Bleep people up be that

make ona help me thank God oh abeg na must i complete the vaccination before i go make ona let me know thank you all we sha all see in US Newyork loading my chick they wait me lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gluv01(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
@syndrome, congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by syndrome(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
sorry house i had to bring my interview experience late. Well i had never prepared myself so had for any exam like i did when preparing for my interview. In the long run we give God the glory. My interview goes thus; after the usual routines, my number appeared at window 14. Before then my whole body trembling because i was too nervous. Immediately i said to myself 'o boi go get ur visa, u no come to look inside us embassy'.
INTERVIEW BEGINS
ME- GOOD MORNING SIR
CO- MORNING AND YOU ARE?
ME- I TOLD HIM MY NAME
CO- CAN I TAKE YOUR FINGER PRINT?
ME- OF COURSE. I then did the necessary biometric.
CO- he the pulls two white paper, circled an address, issued it to me and ask me to pick my visa in a week time.
CO- POINTING TO THE OTHER WHITE SHEET OF PAPER. HE SAYS 'ENDEAVOUR TO PAY 165 DOLLARS TO USCIS FOR YOUR GREEN CARD BEFORE YOU TRAVEL.

SEE HOW GOD TAKE CHANGE MY LIFE. I DON DE DUST MY BAG ... PORTING TINS ON MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by syndrome(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
thanks everyone. Wish those yet to go 4 interview success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
Favourablegirl:

Amen and Thanks dear I know God is with us as we go

The Lord has already here our prayers from, the house right up to our personal prayers so we just need to go get it,come Saturday .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
just god: @syndrome, congrats!
@anjolaoluwadv13 & favourablegirl, the Almighty never sleeps nor slumber, He'll finish what He has started. So relaaaaaax grin
@just god,amen to your prayers for us.Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Quite an interview!THIS IS GOD'S FAVOUR...i claim this, congrats
syndrome: sorry house i had to bring my interview experience late. Well i had never prepared myself so had for any exam like i did when preparing for my interview. In the long run we give God the glory. My interview goes thus; after the usual routines, my number appeared at window 14. Before then my whole body trembling because i was too nervous. Immediately i said to myself 'o boi go get ur visa, u no come to look inside us embassy'.
INTERVIEW BEGINS
ME- GOOD MORNING SIR
CO- MORNING AND YOU ARE?
ME- I TOLD HIM MY NAME
CO- CAN I TAKE YOUR FINGER PRINT?
ME- OF COURSE. I then did the necessary biometric.
CO- he the pulls two white paper, circled an address, issued it to me and ask me to pick my visa in a week time.
CO- POINTING TO THE OTHER WHITE SHEET OF PAPER. HE SAYS 'ENDEAVOUR TO PAY 165 DOLLARS TO USCIS FOR YOUR GREEN CARD BEFORE YOU TRAVEL.

SEE HOW GOD TAKE CHANGE MY LIFE. I DON DE DUST MY BAG ... PORTING TINS ON MY MIND.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2013
24en:

The Lord has already here our prayers from, the house right up to our personal prayers so we just need to go get it,come Saturday .
Amen, I know God is going to change rules for our sake in Jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hi house,pls I av an urgent questn dt require an urgent answer,pls how soon do they reply ones email@d lagos US embassy concerning getting a visa for a new born cos I nd my hubby had a succesfl interview nd we were asked to come for our visa as soon as we have our baby and my estimated date of delivery is ending of august.my question is,I hope the whole processing wouldn't exceed septembr.am so worried.tnx in anticipation!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by robonski16: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hello house, please I have a question which needs an urgent reply.. I did not go for nysc due to delay for about two years before I was finally cleared in school,now am into business and I do not need to go for nysc.. Is there any chance of me being denied visa because I did not go for nysc.. Thanks for ur replies..

Love u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2013
You can never be denied based on that. If asked, tell them the truth. May His Grace and Mercy be with you as you go for you interview.
robonski16: Hello house, please I have a question which needs an urgent reply.. I did not go for nysc due to delay for about two years before I was finally cleared in school,now am into business and I do not need to go for nysc.. Is there any chance of me being denied visa because I did not go for nysc.. Thanks for ur replies..

Love u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by robonski16: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2013
kaygee1977: You can never be denied based on that. If asked, tell them the truth. May His Grace and Mercy be with you as you go for you interview.

Thank you very much..God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi house,pls I av an urgent questn dt require an urgent answer,pls how soon do they reply ones email@d lagos US embassy concerning getting a visa for a new born cos I nd my hubby had a succesfl interview nd we were asked to come for our visa as soon as we have our baby and my estimated date of delivery is ending of august.my question is,I hope the whole processing wouldn't exceed septembr.am so worried.tnx in anticipation!

Tobi you don't need to worry youself about this. The case has been solved already. I have the same issue with me if you read my testimony. I pray to almighty God safe delivery of your wife when the time comes. You don't need to write Embassy after your wife delivery. After the naming ceremony go and get your baby's NPC birth certificate probably the following day of your naming ceremony, you will use your baby NPC certificate to obtain your baby international passport, your baby international passport will be use for medical immediately you have all this documents just carry your baby to the embassy with letter given to you at the embassy. All this, will not take you more than one week. Please note, you will need to have DS 230 form for your new baby with 4 or more 2"x2" passport photographs(3 required). Let just analysed the way I processed my own.

Friday, we had naming ceremony
Saturday, my baby took 2"x2" passport photographs at home.
Monday, I personally went to obtained my baby's NPC birth certificate (The baby immunization from the clinic was required) at Abeokuta.
Tuesday: I went to immigration office with baby to obtain her international passport. At Abeokuta.
Thursday: I went with baby for for medical and immunization. (The baby international Passport, passport photographs, and immunization record was required for the processing).
Saturday: I collected medical result for the baby.
Sunday: I was in Lagos preparing for the baby appointment.
Monday: We were in the embassy with our baby. (The document submitted are: DS 230 for the baby, 2"x2" passport photographs, entire international passport for the whole family, medical report for the baby and NPC birth Certificate). The visas was Issued that very day.
The following week Tuesday: All our visas was received including package for the entire family.

Try to read our testimony. Believe God your visa is granted.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2013
For those of you coming to maryland with nigeria driver's licence..

MVA will ask you to get a driving record from road safety Nigeria. Then when u get it, u will have to go to nigeria embassy @ washington DC for authentication to confirm how true the letter is. After that u will return it and get set for ur online test after that u will waiting for some 45days for road test. Then u will be issued with driver's licence

Is better u go for the learner permit.

My advice is once u come in maryland, just prepare for test once and for all.. Don't have a divided mind..* No playing things*

Most work here.. The first thiing u will be ask is do u have a driver's licence.

Most of our host are old sch and d system has really change...lolzzzz

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2013
When u come to maryland.. In one way or the other. U have not got ur driver licence . Instantly go for state I'd. No state I'd or driver license . No work. Gba.
Love u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
jidex001: When u come to maryland.. In one way or the other. U have not got ur driver licence . Instantly go for state I'd. No state I'd or driver license . No work. Gba.
Love u all.

Nice info bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Favourablegirl: Hi house my interview is for Saturday 3rd, please keep my family in your prayers.
Be blessed
Testimonies are already in ur mouth. Go and collect ur success result.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
edimop: Am in lagos and d hospital I used ws Children practice @ ikoyi,I paid=12k for consultation,den 8500 for my vaccines....den pick up after 2days.while police report ws done wt 2k500 here in lagos.I fink abuja is quit xpensive........so wat do u intend doin?

please ur assistance is needed urgently

on Ds-156 No.26, what should I put here?
How long Do you intend to stay in the U.S.?

and

Who will be pay for your Trip?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by robonski16: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by robonski16: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Been reading through the thread for a while now and I must say I could feel the love that is on this thread..

I just want to know what evidence am I suppose to show the C0 because am self employed... Can the C0 ask of any proof.. Thanks for ur response..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by slim85: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Hello house,hope everone is fine?I just got this link from a friend and she said I can actually ask questions here and will get solution as regards lotter.pls house,m husband won d 2013 lottery and we got to know very late.the person who played for him was a friend and he used 1982 instead of 1980.so we r having issues and have actually been scheduled for interview on the 5th of August.his international passport just came out today(Friday)2nd of August just to correct his year of birth in Abuja but we have not done medicals and police report.can anthing be done before Monday aand I want to know if medicals can be done on Saturda.pls house,I need u all @ this time.pls email me on fynefola@yahoo.com or can we reschedule?cos I heard d dvlotter 2013 closes september 30th.pls house email me.I need ur help.thanks and God bless u all.All other documents are intact.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2013
slim85: Hello house,hope everone is fine?I just got this link from a friend and she said I can actually ask questions here and will get solution as regards lotter.pls house,m husband won d 2013 lottery and we got to know very late.the person who played for him was a friend and he used 1982 instead of 1980.so we r having issues and have actually been scheduled for interview on the 5th of August.his international passport just came out today(Friday)2nd of August just to correct his year of birth in Abuja but we have not done medicals and police report.can anthing be done before Monday aand I want to know if medicals can be done on Saturda.pls house,I need u all @ this time.pls email me on fynefola@yahoo.com or can we reschedule?cos I heard d dvlotter 2013 closes september 30th.pls house email me.I need ur help.thanks and God bless u all.All other documents are intact.

Just rush down to Children's practice this morning-Saturday and get your medicals done. Yes u can do it on Saturday. Then head straight to Alagbon for Police report. Police report comes out same day. But the medical will have to be next week, hopefully and with God's intervention, it will be Monday. But one advice, never reschedule at all. It's very late and d windows of DV2013 will soon be shut and u may loose it. I think if the medicals is not ready by Monday, u guys can still go to the embassy for the interview. I read a testimony here on this forum of someone who had to rush down to the Hospital on the day of his interview, he got the visa. So go with ur Int'l Passports and passport photographs and all related docs for ur medicals and police today. What abt ur NPC birth certificate or attestation? God favours u all as u go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 4:41am On Aug 02, 2013
slim85: Hello house,hope everone is fine?I just got this link from a friend and she said I can actually ask questions here and will get solution as regards lotter.pls house,m husband won d 2013 lottery and we got to know very late.the person who played for him was a friend and he used 1982 instead of 1980.so we r having issues and have actually been scheduled for interview on the 5th of August.his international passport just came out today(Friday)2nd of August just to correct his year of birth in Abuja but we have not done medicals and police report.can anthing be done before Monday aand I want to know if medicals can be done on Saturda.pls house,I need u all @ this time.pls email me on fynefola@yahoo.com or can we reschedule?cos I heard d dvlotter 2013 closes september 30th.pls house email me.I need ur help.thanks and God bless u all.All other documents are intact.

Just rush down to Children's practice this morning-Saturday and get your medicals done. Yes u can do it on Saturday. Then head straight to Alagbon for Police report. Police report comes out same day. But the medical will have to be next week, hopefully and with God's intervention, it will be Monday. But one advice, never reschedule at all. It's very late and d windows of DV2013 will soon be shut and u may loose it. I think if the medicals is not ready by Monday, u guys can still go to the embassy for the interview. I read a testimony here on this forum of someone who had to rush down to the Hospital on the day of his interview, he got the visa. So go with ur Int'l Passports and passport photographs and all related docs for ur medicals and police today. What abt ur NPC birth certificate or attestation? God favours u all as u go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by slim85: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks so much.I've had sleepless night.God will bless u.we will rush down to 2 do it.I'm so excited.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tripplecrown(m): 4:59am On Aug 02, 2013
Good day house,my name is Wale from Nigeria, I got this link from a friend so I decided to singed up, I happened to be one of the seleted ones,ofwhich I played in single and I decided to go with my wife and we did proper things like wedding and all, but interview has been schedule to end of this month of August, Now I want the house to tell me likely questions for couples and necessary documents that we most go with.
Many thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hausa(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2013
ojisalara: did you guys see this, Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage
http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/visa-lottery-winner-other-arrested-over-scam-marriage.html
Be careful, don't allow any agent to arrange a false marriage for you
yeaaaa! I also saw it on paper. This is d type d@ d country is always quick & eager to detect
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2013
tripplecrown: Good day house,my name is Wale from Nigeria, I got this link from a friend so I decided to singed up, I happened to be one of the seleted ones,ofwhich I played in single and I decided to go with my wife and we did proper things like wedding and all, but interview has been schedule to end of this month of August, Now I want the house to tell me likely questions for couples and necessary documents that we most go with.
Many thanks.

congrats.

d likely questions are:
Where u met ur wife, d date of ur weddn, where u did ur honey moon .etc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
tycoon77:

Pls which flight is that n were do u book 4 it? Is it thru agent or the company?

Hi It was air maroc through it wakanow.com. I don dey NewYork sef. Thanks to God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwalad: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
Good Morning My Naija People, me i don enter New York. I thank God. Please what next should
I expect.How long will they take to send the documents and what documents do I expect?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.