Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,206 members, 7,893,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (932555 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2013
usef83: hello everyone...pls i hav a friend who is also a winner in d 2014 dvlottery...his highest education qualification is GCE...HERE IS D BREAKDOWN OF D RESULT.MATHS D7,COMMERCE B3,ECONS B3,ENGLISH B3,LIT IN ENG C6,GOVT B3,ACCOUNT B3,BIOLOGY B3,..Inshort only maths is d7 every other subject ar ok...on d day of d interview can he present dis result..ur respond is highly needed..tanx yall.

Is good to go....as fact he as the 5 credit... Tell him he as no wahala!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
You can write KCC on KCCDV@state.gov or call the Public Inquiry Phone Number 606-526-7500 (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT Monday - Friday). Please remember to quote your date of birth, case number and country of chargeability.

Rianatb: am one of candidate selected for 2014 dvlottery my name is rianat my case number 1452 av send my DS 230 part 1 and 2 through NIPOST wit 500 naria,like two week time and av send them message through email to knw if my application form as been recieve,but is there computer dat answer me,i put my nysc as working expirence becos am still serving
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please write the immigrant section at LagosIV@state.gov

bestlaw01: Glory Βε to God in the highest, we had a successful interview yesterday! Praise God! The word "Congratulations" shall be Said concerning your case this year 2013! My Challenges is that, non of Tђe photocopy of My Document was collected, except International passport, Medical and Police repot! Hope that is normal sha? As a beneficiary. Pls to all the family guru in the house, is it the same way? for this given me a sleepless nite! Kindly help me out as soon as possible. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Congrats ... Wishing you all the best.

anjolaoluwadv13: Hello Family.......interview went thus:

CO: You are welcome Mr and Mrs Anjy
US: Thank you
CO: Do you both swear to say the truth and nothing but the truth
US: We promise (with right hand raised)
CO: (turning to my husband)....Can you please get a seat at the other side of the room while i speak to your wife?)
CO: Please whats ur highest level of education?
Me: University degree,Bsc
CO:Did you serve? And where?
Me: Yes i did...at blah blah blah year blah blah blah
CO:When did you get married?
Me: blah blah
CO: Let me see ur wedding album
Me : showed him and he flipped thru
CO: Can se yu are pregnant....do u want to have the baby here or d US?
Me: In the US (wetin hin expect.lol)
CO: Ensure you make ur travel plans fast,your visa has been approved...congrats
Me : Thank you. He now gave me the collection slip and GC payment instruction....My God is awesome,the CO did not need to interview my husband at all.

My people na so God do am and na America get us so......Somebody shout Halleluyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please contact any of the approved medical facilities for the best advise possible.

Q-Life family Clinic, Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, Off Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos 01-804-2000 or 01-726-2840 Cell: 0702-770-4055 or the Children’s Practice Ltd., 25 Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi, Lagos; 01-893-0723.

You can also discuss this with your family doctor.

[right][/right]
dannymaybach: hello house i want to find out if it important for me to take the second injection of Hepatitis B and other follow up from the medical report please i need urgent respond from those have travel thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yes please.

usef83: hello everyone...pls i hav a friend who is also a winner in d 2014 dvlottery...his highest education qualification is GCE...HERE IS D BREAKDOWN OF D RESULT.MATHS D7,COMMERCE B3,ECONS B3,ENGLISH B3,LIT IN ENG C6,GOVT B3,ACCOUNT B3,BIOLOGY B3,..Inshort only maths is d7 every other subject ar ok...on d day of d interview can he present dis result..ur respond is highly needed..tanx yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yes it will work. You may also wish to publish this in a national dailies preferably Guardian. Please note that newspaper publication is optional. Go the extra step if you have the funds else stick with the court affidavit. Good luck.

westcodes: Congratulations to those whose visas has been issued and for those awaiting their interviews, it shall be successful IJN. I'm a 2014 winner and I need advice, I have read this thread from the first page to about halfway so please forgive me if this question has been answered before. I just picked up my Waec certificate and there are 2 errors. Wrong year of birth and my surname was wrongly abbreviated. I went back to Waec to have then fix it but they said they can't help with that. Someone adviced me to get an affidavit to swear an affidavit, will that work? Thanks in anticipation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
No sir. You will be granted a permanent residency visa which enables you to live and work permanently in the United States and also Naturalize after five years of residency if you so wish. You will sponsor yourself totally. Please download the file from the link below and enrich urself further. Good luck.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_2014_Instructions.pdf

manneger2: After winning this lottery VISA, is it jst d VISA or will dey stil secure JOB for u, pls tell me more about this DV
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Congrats bro.[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

Chuck87: Visa package received! USCIS fees paid! Praise GOD!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
24en:

hello my interview was resshudule after i have done medicals it one month do it need to do it again. when going for interview.pls i need ugent reply .

hello house pls pray for us, interview at the US Embassy in Cameroon was still prosponded for 7 August due to no connections .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
24en:

hello house pls pray for us, interview at the US Embassy in Cameroon was still prosponded for 7 August due to no connections .

Hello 24en what is happening is unusual but i will tell u dat come august 7th, ur interview will not be prospone again but instead your visa will be approved in Jesus' name. the 7th is next week so just be calm and prayerful ok
God bless you my brother all shall be well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
lonpy lonpa:

Hello 24en what is happening is unusual but i will tell u dat come august 7th, ur interview will not be prospone again but instead your visa will be approved in Jesus' name. the 7th is next week so just be calm and prayerful ok
God bless you my brother all shall be well.

Thanks very much , a Big Amen to come August 7 for the approval of my visa in Jesus Name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
hello house my name is rianat am one of people selected for dvlotery 2014 my case number is 1452,av send my DS 230 part 1 and 2,through NIPOST,wit 500 niara to Kcc,is about 2 weeks now and they av not reply me dat my document av been recieve,i fill three working experience which is, promoter in nbl,and checkers but the 3rd one is nysc,because am still doing my youth service,i play as a single,av send email to them but they av not repond,wat next am i going to do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
Rianatb: hello house my name is rianat am one of people selected for dvlotery 2014 my case number is 1452,av send my DS 230 part 1 and 2,through NIPOST,wit 500 niara to Kcc,is about 2 weeks now and they av not reply me dat my document av been recieve,i fill three working experience which is, promoter in nbl,and checkers but the 3rd one is nysc,because am still doing my youth service,i play as a single,av send email to them but they av not repond,wat next am i going to do.

I also sent my own forms by NIPOST at Ikeja and after 2weeks, I sent a message to KCC to help me confirm delivery of the documents. After 3 working days, it was confirmed received. I don't think you have any problem with that. Just go and be prepaing for your interview in October. Better still, write KCC to aknowledge that they received your forms.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hausa(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
it depends on you anyway. Another waec result can be issued if u go to waec office in Yaba. But u might not like the process.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:55am On Aug 04, 2013

CO: (turning to my husband)....Can you please get a seat at the other side of the room while i speak to your wife?)
Me : Thank you. He now gave me the collection slip and GC payment instruction....My God is awesome,the CO did not need to interview my husband at all.

My people na so God do am and na America get us so......Somebody shout Halleluyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
. Congratulations to u. Welcome to america

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Congratulation to all those that had a successful interview, as for those waiting for their interview, the good Lord have answered all your prayers and the visa is yours, please always remember that truth is better.

For those in the US that traveled with their infant child/children do Emirate allow parent to carry baby food? Like milk and clustered.

Happy Sunday to my E-family members.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dannymaybach: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello house did anybody go for the follow up at q-life clinic after your visa as been receive pls I need urgent reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nikitad(f): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
URGENT. Hello everyone, please I need an address in US for the interview. It seems you need to provide that. Can anyone provide one? I work in Finance and can pay for my accomodation in a room/flat while looking for a flat and applying for jobs. Thank you very much for your help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nikitad(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
URGENT. Hello everyone, please my interview is scheduled and I need to provide an address in US. It seems you need to provide that. Can anyone provide one? I work in Finance and can pay for my accomodation in a room/flat while looking for a flat and applying for jobs. Thank you very much for your help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nikitad(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
URGENT. Hello everyone, please my interview is scheduled and I need to provide an address in US. It seems you need to provide that. Can anyone provide one? I work in Finance and can pay for my accomodation in a room/flat while looking for a flat and applying for jobs. Thank you very much for your help. My email is nikita.dior@yahoo.fr
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
@FAVOURABLE GIRL HOPE YOUR INTERVIEW WENT WELL ON SATURDAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO POST YOUR INTERVIEW EXP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
nikitad: URGENT. Hello everyone, please my interview is scheduled and I need to provide an address in US. It seems you need to provide that. Can anyone provide one? I work in Finance and can pay for my accomodation in a room/flat while looking for a flat and applying for jobs. Thank you very much for your help. My email is nikita.dior@yahoo.fr

You got mail.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
bestlaw01: Glory Βε to God in the highest, we had a successful interview yesterday! Praise God! The word "Congratulations" shall be Said concerning your case this year 2013! My Challenges is that, non of Tђe photocopy of My Document was collected, except International passport, Medical and Police repot! Hope that is normal sha? As a beneficiary. Pls to all the family guru in the house, is it the same way? for this given me a sleepless nite! Kindly help me out as soon as possible. Thanks

Congrats!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by arhayjay: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2013
haryour1: I don't ve experience but I can for couple, but i am 100% sure of what they going to ask ask u. Recently I helped someone with d question and they got their visa.

@Haryour pls what are the possible questions then? Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2013
lorddom: @FAVOURABLE GIRL HOPE YOUR INTERVIEW WENT WELL ON SATURDAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO POST YOUR INTERVIEW EXP.
Lorddom, We no be finish on saturday, machine stop for work again and we di go back on the 7 Aug, but Me and my family we pay fees and submit documents. God is in control, just keep us in ur prayers.
Thanks
Bea
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2013
24en:

Thanks very much , a Big Amen to come August 7 for the approval of my visa in Jesus Name.
24en, God know while, for everything work for the glory of God. We paid and submitted Documents on Saturday. God is in Control. Be blessed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2013
very urgent..pls which airline can someone book with..from lagos to dallas...how is d ticket fee(note one way ticket)tanx ur respond is highly needed..tanx yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2013
dannymaybach: hello house i want to find out if it important for me to take the second injection of Hepatitis B and other follow up from the medical report please i need urgent respond from those have travel thank you

please take your second vaccination as you may be asked to provide the evidence at your point of entry and it is also for your own good. so forget about the cost and time and go do the needful. congrats once again and go fulfill your destiny in America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2013

Congratulations, the Lord will favour in America IJN amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2013

This is normal and Ok as only that of the Principal applicant is required. Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2013

your friend is good to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.