Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (930749 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
24en:

hello house visa approve i thank the entire house for ur wander full supports being advice and prayers, interview experience is loading soon, favorable girl how about u and ur entire family.

Hi 24en it was good but have to go back to hand our medicals, our medicals were not available, I cannot make u out that why I could not talk to u. I was interview at window 5 by that white lady
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Baba Dana Air
congratz ohhh......
So happy for u

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
For those who have gotten their Visa, n for those waiting to be interviewed, most especially my edimop m Mantiger..Victory is yours all. Go live your US of A dream!!! You shall be celebrated in all your endeavours. The Most High God be with you all. IN GOD WE TRUST.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Leripa, i want to congratulate you for a successful interview. I say u are welcome to God's own country. Am proud of u. So wen r u leaving bro?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
please someone should help me answer this question, this question is on DS-156 form

How long Do you intend to stay in the U.S.?

and

Who will be pay for your Trip?

I dont know what to write there, Please ur urgent reply is needed

thank you,

Ola
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=Favourablegirl]

Hi 24en it was good but have to go back to hand our medicals, our medicals were not available, I cannot make u out that why I could not talk to u. I was interview at window 5 by that white lady
[/qu]

ok but all will be fine that means they gave you different date to come with the medicals, i think i saw u, u had a small boy and a big daughter ur husband was wearing a coat. i really wanted to talk to u because u have first describe ur self , but u people were interview first, if i think so from what u said u were interview at counter 5.i with house will continuous praying for ur family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Leripa: Payments and documentations at windows 18 and 22 respectively. We waited for our tag no to be displayed and at about 11:48am our tag no showed at window 14.

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
Me: good morning
CO: good morning Mr and Mrs __________
CO: pls let me have your fingerprints
Me and wife did, then he asked my wife to go and sit down
CO: what is your highest level of education?
Me: told him
CO: which school and what course did you study?
CO: where have you worked?
Me: told him by mentioning my previous employers
CO: where do you work at the moment?
CO: what do you do there?
CO: how long have you been married?
Me: told him........he was looking at my wife and our son
CO: can i see your picture album?
Me: brought it out and flipped through the pages one by one
CO: it's okay, i'm going to approve your visas
Me: thank you

He then gave me two white sheets, one for the visa pick up address and the other one for the USCIS payment. Na so baba GOD take do am oooooo!!!
Thanks to everybody that has been of great and immense help on here. I love you all.
. Congrats at last things work out fine

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Leripa: Payments and documentations at windows 18 and 22 respectively. We waited for our tag no to be displayed and at about 11:48am our tag no showed at window 14.

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

He then gave me two white sheets, one for the visa pick up address and the other one for the USCIS payment. Na so baba GOD take do am oooooo!!!
Thanks to everybody that has been of great and immense help on here. I love you all.

Congratulations my broda.. This is just d beginning of greater things.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=24en][/quote]

Yes, you saw us,She said we could come and drop the medical any wednesday except on last wednesday, and this medical people are not really run after it, because spoke with them on friday, they were suprise when I told I was coming this and so date to collect our medicals, please we really need ur prayer, so God may complete what He had started.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
genlion: Leripa, i want to congratulate you for a successful interview. I say u are welcome to God's own country. Am proud of u. So wen r u leaving bro?

soonest my dear brother. no time to waste oooo!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:48am On Aug 09, 2013

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Congratulation.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:49am On Aug 09, 2013
olaayo105: please someone should help me answer this question, this question is on DS-156 form

and

thank you,

Ola
How long do you intend to stay in the US? Forever or till my last breath. Who will pay for your trip? It depend on you. If you are already working and have some money. You can write yourself or your family. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 9:12am On Aug 09, 2013
That form is for non-immigrant visa. You musy be precise on how long your holiday duration is. Ypu must at no time exhibit that you want to stay indefinitely in ur host country. I will advise a 1 month summer vacation is ok. I am sure you should be able to afford yourself a holiday hence you applying for a visitor's visa. You need proof of income...I mean your bank statement and so on. I will advise that you go to the official site of the American Consulate foe their requirements for visitors' visa also known as non-immigrant visa.
Yusmash00: How long do you intend to stay in the US? Forever or till my last breath. Who will pay for your trip? It depend on you. If you are already working and have some money. You can write yourself or your family. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2013
That form is for non-immigrant visa. You musy be precise on how long your holiday duration is. Ypu must at no time exhibit that you want to stay indefinitely in ur host country. I will advise a 1 month summer vacation is ok. I am sure you should be able to afford yourself a holiday hence you applying for a visitor's visa. You need proof of income...I mean your bank statement and so on. I will advise that you go to the official site of the American Consulate foe their requirements for visitors' visa also known as non-immigrant visa.
olaayo105: please someone should help me answer this question, this question is on DS-156 form

and

thank you,

Ola
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2013

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Congrats to you Leripa and family, am so so happy for you. You are one of those who've always kept this thread going. Go live your American dream.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please house my friend is one of the winners of the current Dvlottery released in May and she has a small challenge I wish the house should respond to Her names are ADEYEMO ADEOLA ZAINAB but on her International passport her name appears as ADEYEMO ZAINAB ADEOLA hope this will not affect her on her interview day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
kaygee1977: That form is for non-immigrant visa. You musy be precise on how long your holiday duration is. Ypu must at no time exhibit that you want to stay indefinitely in ur host country. I will advise a 1 month summer vacation is ok. I am sure you should be able to afford yourself a holiday hence you applying for a visitor's visa. You need proof of income...I mean your bank statement and so on. I will advise that you go to the official site of the American Consulate foe their requirements for visitors' visa also known as non-immigrant visa.

Thank you Mr. Kay, please what form did I need to fill for DV because I hav an interview on 15 - 08 - 13, your reply is need urgently.

Thank you

Ola
kaygee1977: That form is for non-immigrant visa. You musy be precise on how long your holiday duration is. Ypu must at no time exhibit that you want to stay indefinitely in ur host country. I will advise a 1 month summer vacation is ok. I am sure you should be able to afford yourself a holiday hence you applying for a visitor's visa. You need proof of income...I mean your bank statement and so on. I will advise that you go to the official site of the American Consulate foe their requirements for visitors' visa also known as non-immigrant visa.

Thank you Mr. Kay, please what form did I need to fill for DV because I hav an interview on 15 - 08 - 13, your reply is need urgently.

Thank you

Ola

Thank you

Ola
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olaayo105(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2013

Thank you

Ola
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by strangest(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please advise someone who won but the spouse is not ready to travel because of her studies... The main winner is the man...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vacancy: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
let the husband asked the wife to get her result transfered to any convenience university where they want to reside in the state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
This is not a problem as the winner can go for interview and get the visa without the derivatives. Please note that it is not compulsory to immigrate with everyone listed in the initial entry. When asked at the interview, the winner has to explain why that is so. All documents supporting the principal applicants marital status has to be included as well. However, let it be known to the applicant that the beneficiary may not be able to join him soonest once she misses this opportunity. I will suggest that she applies for the visa and do a transfer program to complete her studies in the States or alternatively she can apply for a re-entry permit that can allow her to stay out of the States for an extended period of time after she has become a Permanent Resident.

Good Luck.
strangest: Please advise someone who won but the spouse is not ready to travel because of her studies... The main winner is the man...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
nkkystel:
Congrats to you Leripa and family, am so so happy for you. You are one of those who've always kept this thread going. Go live your American dream.

Thank you so much my dear sister. It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Please get an affidavit of name harmonization from a court to be on the safe side.

You can use the format below or simply go to court and they will help you draft one;

AFFIDAVIT OF NAME DISCREPANCY
I, _________________________________________________, of legal age, single/married/widow, citizen of ______________________ and presently residing at ______________________________________________________, after having been duly sworn to in accordance with law, do hereby depose and say:
That my name is __________________________________, as stated and registered in my birth certificate issued by the local civil registrar in country of my birth, Nigeria;
That the names ___________________ and_____________________
refer to one and the same person; and
That I am executing this Affidavit to clear any discrepancy which may arise from official documents bearing either name “___________________” or “____________________ “;
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this _________________ at __________________________, Nigeria

Good Luck

onpointbaby: Please house my friend is one of the winners of the current Dvlottery released in May and she has a small challenge I wish the house should respond to Her names are ADEYEMO ADEOLA ZAINAB but on her International passport her name appears as ADEYEMO ZAINAB ADEOLA hope this will not affect her on her interview day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2013

INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

[color=#006600][/color]

CONGRAT MAN.............,I ve been expecting your testimony.We key into your testimony.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
24en:

hello house visa approve i thank the entire house for ur wander full supports being advice and prayers, interview experience is loading soon, favorable girl how about u and ur entire family.
hello 24en,this is alex4money,am very much happy abt ur visa aproved,it has been long since i visited the forum,just becos i lost my phone.how was the interview?and how did u arrange ur document becos my interview is on 10th next month and am currentely in nigerian,but we be coming over 2 cameroon b4 20th becos of my medicals and 2 prepared very well 4 my interview thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
He is asking non-immigrant question on immigrant forum. How im i suppose to know? grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2013
alex4money: hello 24en,this is alex4money,am very much happy abt ur visa aproved,it has been long since i visited the forum,just becos i lost my phone.how was the interview?and how did u arrange ur document becos my interview is on 10th next month and am currentely in nigerian,but we be coming over 2 cameroon b4 20th becos of my medicals and 2 prepared very well 4 my interview thanks
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
hello my people,is there anyone who got selected after d 1st of may selection...besides,is der any hope for those that were not selec
t in may..pls ur respond is needed...tanx yall.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by alex4money: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
hello flavourable girl,this is alex4money,am very much happy abt ur visa aproved,it has been long since i visited the forum,just becos i lost my phone.how was the interview?and how did u arrange ur document becos my interview is on 10th next month and am currentely in nigerian,but we be coming over 2 cameroon b4 20th becos of my medicals and 2 prepared very well 4 my interview thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Good evening house,I won the dv lottery and I intend returning to Italy where I currently reside to finish my studies.My intentions are to get the green card and go back to Italy because I have just 1year and 6 months left to graduating.I intend getting a re-entry permit when leaving Us.Any advice on this? Thanks in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
24en:

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
Leripa: All glory and adoration to God almighty for His goodness upon my family. We (I, my wife and our son) had a successful interview on 23rd July and to the glory of God, i picked up our visa packets (3 sealed envelopes) and our passports with visa on them today 7th August.
I also want to use this medium to appreciate people like @adesojiaderemi, jidex001, temmytanny, gentiger, roodboy, jidedon@yah, demolang, tiwanna, i hate naija, opoki and everybody on this beautiful thread for being there all the time. May the good Lord bless your ways. Stay blessed.
Interview experince coming shortly.

NOTE: we signed the forms that was sent to KCC unsigned before the interview commenced and no question was asked from my wife throughout the 3mins that the interview lasted.

Congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.