Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,292 members, 7,891,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931815 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2013
faithman2020: [/color]

Visit Aeroland office @ Ikeja their airfares are Cheàp.Ask for qatar and ethihad.
aiit......fenx for dat info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2013
edimop: do u hav any idea hw much a one way trip may go for?and am thankful
what's your POE and intended date of travel ? I could check d websites of the various airlines and get back to you on the prices. However, you can check it yourself. You dont really need travel agents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2013
auschris: what's your POE and intended date of travel ? I could check d websites of the various airlines and get back to you on the prices. However, you can check it yourself. You dont really need travel agents.
NY.....pls u cn add me on fb-iyke0022000@yahoo.co.uk or if u r on bb we cn add up-270874C0
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2013
edimop: NY.....pls u cn add me on fb-iyke0022000@yahoo.co.uk or if u r on bb we cn add up-270874C0
just sent you a message on fb.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2013
Hello house, please help me to thank God for He has put laughter in the mouths of my family. An hour ago my family had a successful interview. In a few minutes I will share my testimony in full with the house. Am dancing azonto with my kids now.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2013
candytos: Hello house, please help me to thank God for He has put laughter in the mouths of my family. An hour ago my family had a successful interview. In a few minutes I will share my testimony in full with the house. Am dancing azonto with my kids now.

Congrats to ur family...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2013
candytos: Hello house, please help me to thank God for He has put laughter in the mouths of my family. An hour ago my family had a successful interview. In a few minutes I will share my testimony in full with the house. Am dancing azonto with my kids now.

Congrats to ur family...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2013

I recall playing the visa lottery in 2011 at cybercafe wit my neighbor. I gave the confirmation paper for keeps to my wife, but when it was time to check in 2012 she cld not find the paper n the cafe also failed to save it as promised so no way to check, but I kept on searching anytime I remember it. Then I played 2014 for my self n wife n kept the confirmation well so that when it came out I checked mine with my phone but was not successful n defered checking my wife's till later. I recall early monin friday 31st May 2013 I was checking my wife's DV 2014 n saw a link saying FORGOT UR CONFIRMATION NUMBER" I put in all my parameters for dv2013 n confirmation no. came up, which I use n voila I was selected n I found out a year n a month later. Initially I thot I had lost the opportunity but with consultations around n on this forum I was informed n encouraged to start the process with a lot of anxiery as my CN was current in April n I sent my forms to KCC in June after. God is faithful n never late got my 2NL in July to His glory, but as I was rejoicing God added anoda joy my Canadian PR which I av been processing for over two years also clicked to God's glory. I was confused, but encouraged by good friends to go for the two. As I was thinking of the massive cost of processing medicals n visa payment for my family of five for the two, I n wife decided to let go the US visa for the Canada PR but I cld not take my mind of US n I kept hearing God say this is my doing for u. I n wife prayed n within the time lapse of our interview God provided more than enof to process the two. To be continued (sorry for long tory but na my testimony on God's goodness n faithfulness)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
To God be the glory, Visa picked up today @ DHL office.

@candytos, congrats to you and your family.

To others awaiting interview, be hopeful, be prayerful and above all, be truthful.

I love my e-family. You guys rock!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
My testimony continue: with God n advise from members n reading past postings on this thread we prepared n were able to also cut cost for our dv interview.
This morning wife n I prayed n made positive confessions from a wonderful book by Rev Adetutu Coker " I am destined to win, we prepared and packed our docs for the interview. We also took the holy communion as a family n left home at 5.30am n got to embassy with our kids at 6.30am. Therewas alreadya long queue, we joined n went thro all security. We paid and presented our docs to a Nige Nigerian lady we were told to sit n wait for our number to be called. The hall was jammed with ppl both immigrants n non immigrants, with some standing, not enof seats. I started praying in tongues n thanking God for our visas but my kids were tired of the whole thing n wanted to go home. At 9.15am over 1.5hrs of waiting we were called to window 17 with a young ruddy white American. We exchanged pleasantries n he showed us our forms n told us to sign, which we did.
CO: swear to say the truth
Me n wife: swore
CO: highest qualification
Me: told him
Co: line of work in relation to degree
Co: asked for family pix
Me: showed him
Co: saw honeymoon pix asked location
Me: Ghana
CO: like to visit Ghana
Me: nice place
CO: asked abt some pix on earlier visits to US
Wife: Responded n we all laffed
Then CO typed for about 5mins n returned all original docs keeping us in suspense, finally said congratulations n welcome to America n gave two pcs of paper for PP collection n UCIS payment. This is God's doing from beginning to d end may His holy name be praised forever in all our lives IJN amen.
I pray outstanding success n divine favor for all members of this forum awaiting their interview success is theirs IJMN amen. Baba God noni.
(Sorry for the length but have to do it to testify of God's faithfulness n goodness. Thanks)

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
just god: To God be the glory, Visa picked up today @ DHL office.

@candytos, congrats to you and your family.

To others awaiting interview, be hopeful, be prayerful and above all, be truthful.

I love my e-family. You guys rock!!
Thank u my brother, congrats on ur visa pickup. Wish u uncanny favor in ur sojourn in US IJN amen. I say go fulfill ur American dreams.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
candytos: My testimony continue: with God n advise from members n reading past postings on this thread we prepared n were able to also cut cost for our dv interview.
This morning wife n I prayed n made positive confessions from a wonderful book by Rev Adetutu Coker " I am destined to win, we prepared and packed our docs for the interview. We also took the holy communion as a family n left home at 5.30am n got to embassy with our kids at 6.30am. Therewas alreadya long queue, we joined n went thro all security. We paid and presented our docs to a Nige Nigerian lady we were told to sit n wait for our number to be called. The hall was jammed with ppl both immigrants n non immigrants, with some standing, not enof seats. I started praying in tongues n thanking God for our visas but my kids were tired of the whole thing n wanted to go home. At 9.15am over 1.5hrs of waiting we were called to window 17 with a young ruddy white American. We exchanged pleasantries n he showed us our forms n told us to sign, which we did.
Then CO typed for about 5mins n returned all original docs keeping us in suspense, finally said congratulations n welcome to America n gave two pcs of paper for PP collection n UCIS payment. This is God's doing from beginning to d end may His holy name be praised forever in all our lives IJN amen.
I pray outstanding success n divine favor for all members of this forum awaiting their interview success is theirs IJMN amen. Baba God noni.
(Sorry for the length but have to do it to testify of God's faithfulness n goodness. Thanks)
This is truly the Lord's doing,congratulations bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
lagdude:
Thank u Bro. The Lord will favor u too IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
it can only be GOD,i picked up my visa today.TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!@candytos congrats,we serve a faithful God...@justgod i missed you by the wishkers...AM SO HAPPY!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
As regards buying of dollars, I once read it on dis forum dat one should nt buy a dollar which year is below 2003. Pls how tru Is dis. Someone shld confirm this for me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
candytos: My testimony continue: with God n advise from members n reading past postings on this thread we prepared n were able to also cut cost for our dv interview.
. Congrats to ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
[quote author=candytos]My testimony continue: with God n advise from members n reading past postings on this thread we prepared n were able to also cut cost for our dv interview.
(Sorry for the length but have to do it to testify of God's faithfulness n goodness. Thanks) [/q

Congratulations to your family. This is just God doing and is a double portion.
I pray, may the Lord almighty gives success interview for that who awaiting their interview day in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013

Congratulations to your family. This is just God doing and is a double portion.
I pray, may the Lord almighty gives success interview for that who awaiting their interview day in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
@izyy, that a true possibility, congrats bro. You can send me a mail/fb on seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com

@candytos....thanks sir.

It can only be Just God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2013

Congrats Baba God nani oooooooooooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
@candytos:

Yes, it can ONLY be God.
Congratulations to your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hello forumites....I had my baby boy on tuesday,jst wanna share the news with my efamily.we've sent an email to lagos embassy to notify them abt these development...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Freshie: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2013

Testimony complete! We bless God for this. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Freshie: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hello forumites....I had my baby boy on tuesday,jst wanna share the news with my efamily.we've sent an email to lagos embassy to notify them abt these development...

Cooooooooool! Congratulations to you and family! My wife and I still await our baby! grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hello forumites....I had my baby boy on tuesday,jst wanna share the news with my efamily.we've sent an email to lagos embassy to notify them abt these development...

Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2013

That's double portion of Joy, congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Congratulations my sister, the Lord has done u n ur family well. U can now go and receive ur visas with ur baby's n live ur American dream. I praise the name of God on ur behalf.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
lagdude:
Thank u Brother. God bless u too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2013
hello house is there anyone going to texas here or who is already in texas? u can add me up in facebook with edojaandrew@gmail.com. my poe is also texas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 3:57am On Sep 06, 2013
He will fulfil purpose IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 4:03am On Sep 06, 2013
He is truly God of possibility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.