Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931798 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
What will happen if NL goes like this site? http://forums.immigration.com/forum.php
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
candytos: Hello house, pray success for all members of this thread going for their visa interview this week, they will testify of God's goodness IJN amen.
Please help to look at this scenario n advise on step to take, met this young couple when I went for medicals with my family in Ikoyi they also came for their medicals for dv2013 and I took interest in them. They had their interview today but the news made me sad cos they were refused. I asked the reason n he told me for inadequate skill even thought he wife that won the lottery according to him has more than 5credits in her SSCE. He said the embassy wrote on the paper given them for refusal inadequate skill, am confused as he claimed they applied on his wife's SSCE. Is it possible to reject on inadequate skill if the school cert meets the minimum requirement. Is there any room to contest or protest this decision. Please help with ur advise. God bless u all.
Some women are not bold, smart & intelligent enough to answer questions. I'm always scared when a woman is the principal beneficiary of a family because she is going to face the CO to defend herself & her family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello House, been some days now since I made any post....walai na hustle.

Really Happy for successful Journeys made over the week.

@Chio
@monsieursam64
@tolubilllion
@tobi16,

Congrats for the safe landing, we coming soon.

For those still awaiting interviews, relax God is in charge.

I pray DV 2014 winners enjoy the grace DV2013 winners have been enjoying.

Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Yusmash00: Some women are not [b]bold, smart & intelligent enough to answer questions.[[b][/b]/b] I'm always scared when a woman is the principal beneficiary of a family because she is going to face the CO to defend herself & her family.

Really? You haven't seen men turn to jell-o at visa interviews?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2013
It has happened to so many pple, so let it not give you any problem just look for another place and do it there.

[quote author=missylaura][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2013
ferdimako: What will happen if NL goes like this site? http://forums.immigration.com/forum.php
NL is stronger than those website. They hacked Naijaloaded recently. He paid them to get it back.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:02am On Sep 10, 2013
westcodes:

Really? You haven't seen men turn to jell-o at visa interviews?
LOL..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Hello family, am planning to move to TX by month end den my family will join me november hope no sweat? Also am I to travel with their sealed envelops or leave it with them to come along with?
I keep on appreciating God for directing me to dis beautiful forum. God bless u all.

I also wish 2014 winners testimony galore like 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Greeting to all Helpers, visa faithfuls and nairalander. Please if you have had my experience or know someone who has had such, please contribute solutions to my problem and fears, thank you: I sent my forms 122 and 230 to the kcc office via dhl express servive in june 2013 and up untill now, i have not heard from them. I have been checking the email inbox that i used. This is 3 months after, Please Pals is this Normal, and how long maximum is it suppose to take before i get a reply for my visa number and date of interview? Thanks for anticipated responses.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 7:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Timika: Greeting to all Helpers, visa faithfuls and nairalander. Please if you have had my experience or know someone who has had such, please contribute solutions to my problem and fears, thank you: I sent my forms 122 and 230 to the kcc office via dhl express servive in june 2013 and up untill now, i have not heard from them. I have been checking the email inbox that i used. This is 3 months after, Please Pals is this Normal, and how long maximum is it suppose to take before i get a reply for my visa number and date of interview? Thanks for anticipated responses.

my dear friend u did not mention the DV year (2013 or 2014). Also ur case number range was nt captioned in ur message.
Well, all I know is dat u will be scheduled for interview. In my case (2013), I sent d forms november 2012 and I got my 2NL june 2013. So don't panic, just drop ur case number ranger (ie 2013AF00018***) den am sure d gurus in d house will come to ur aids.
Hope dis helps sha?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2013
gudday my successful nairalanders. is it possible for me to travel a week before my medical will expire? or will it pose any problem for me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Timika: Greeting to all Helpers, visa faithfuls and nairalander. Please if you have had my experience or know someone who has had such, please contribute solutions to my problem and fears, thank you: I sent my forms 122 and 230 to the kcc office via dhl express servive in june 2013 and up untill now, i have not heard from them. I have been checking the email inbox that i used. This is 3 months after, Please Pals is this Normal, and how long maximum is it suppose to take before i get a reply for my visa number and date of interview? Thanks for anticipated responses.

In support to what Joexploit said, u can track ur package on DHL to confirm delivery and also send an email or call KCC quoting ur Case Number, Surname n DOB to check status of ur application. Pls note no info from them will come to u until u are current. All d best n God's speed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2013
joexploit:

my dear friend u did not mention the DV year (2013 or 2014). Also ur case number range was nt captioned in ur message.
Well, all I know is dat u will be scheduled for interview. In my case (2013), I sent d forms november 2012 and I got my 2NL june 2013. So don't panic, just drop ur case number ranger (ie 2013AF00018***) den am sure d gurus in d house will come to ur aids.
Hope dis helps sha?
pls friend,Kcc won't e-mail ur form detail to u weda t has gotn to dem or nt,all u hav to do is get d receipt u were given @ d dhl office on d day u sent ur form,u will see a tracking num on d same receipt,den google their site den use d format specified in d site to track ur form.t wil definitely show dat ur form has bin delivered.I tracked mine startn frm d day of sent till d nxt 2days before t showed delivered.Sure!u gat nofin to worry ok.Buh to jst keep d peace on,u cn use ds method.....fink ds wil help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missylaura: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
greetings house. pls I will like to wish success to all those who are expecting interview this week. the almighty GOD that did for us all we surely see u thru. just have faith n u will be in control on that day.
Guys I will like to ask how long it takes for you to get your green card. considering the fact that we have made 2 weeks in the US n we paid the immigrant fee before boarding a plane to the US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yusmash00: Some women are not bold, smart & intelligent enough to answer questions. I'm always scared when a woman is the principal beneficiary of a family because she is going to face the CO to defend herself & her family.

That is a very sexist remark to make about women.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
okeymen:

That is a very sexist remark to make about women.

My opinion on this issue is that, I feel the CO must have asked the Lady
of her present jod and she cldnt defend whatever she had said she's into presently and
and even though she had good SSCE result a long time ago.
Its sad though but I'll encourage the family to look to brighter side of
the future.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello house, I have been following this forum and i will like to thank everyone for there unflinching support to this forum it is really helping us that are new to the dv lottery stuff. well, My wife played the dv lottery some years before we got married that was in 2012 and we decided to get married through marriage registry on the 6th of april at the registry and to our utmost surprise when the result was released on the 1st of may, she won the dv lottery and we were advised by my cousin that she could fill my details as husband and send to kcc which we did and we have been following it, our case number fall around AF.........833.... and we were informed by a reliable source that our interview will be coming up in Nov but when i checked the monthly bulletin for the month, they stopped at 7500 just so down. Please i will need help on the house to know what are we expected to do now that we got married before the dv result was released what are our chances and also when do you think we can be invited for the interview and what documents are we expected to arrange for chances.

Please i will need your reply as it will help us to make preparations.

thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
kennex89: Hello house, I have been following this forum and i will like to thank everyone for there unflinching support to this forum it is really helping us that are new to the dv lottery stuff. well, My wife played the dv lottery some years before we got married that was in 2012 and we decided to get married through marriage registry on the 6th of april at the registry and to our utmost surprise when the result was released on the 1st of may, she won the dv lottery and we were advised by my cousin that she could fill my details as husband and send to kcc which we did and we have been following it, our case number fall around AF.........833.... and we were informed by a reliable source that our interview will be coming up in Nov but when i checked the monthly bulletin for the month, they stopped at 7500 just so down. Please i will need help on the house to know what are we expected to do now that we got married before the dv result was released what are our chances and also when do you think we can be invited for the interview and what documents are we expected to arrange for chances.

thanks.

Bros, 833** or 833* , if ur case number is AF000833* then your wife will be current
In DEC; I really don't think u need to do anytin since ur wife already updated
her status by sending ur own forms to KCC. Just get ur documents ready.
I hope this help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
kennex89: Hello house, I have been following this forum and i will like to thank everyone for there unflinching support to this forum it is really helping us that are new to the dv lottery stuff. well, My wife played the dv lottery some years before we got married that was in 2012 and we decided to get married through marriage registry on the 6th of april at the registry and to our utmost surprise when the result was released on the 1st of may, she won the dv lottery and we were advised by my cousin that she could fill my details as husband and send to kcc which we did and we have been following it, our case number fall around AF.........833.... and we were informed by a reliable source that our interview will be coming up in Nov but when i checked the monthly bulletin for the month, they stopped at 7500 just so down. Please i will need help on the house to know what are we expected to do now that we got married before the dv result was released what are our chances and also when do you think we can be invited for the interview and what documents are we expected to arrange for chances.

thanks.

I don't understand your CN. As for marriage after entering for the lottery, it is not an issue at all. Your wife being The principal diversity visa applicant must have a high school education, or its equivalent, or two years of qualifying work experience, under provisions of United States (U.S.) law. This was explained in the DV Instructions for your eDV entry.

High School Education: A high school education means successful completion of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completion of a 12-year course in the U.S.

Work Experience: If you are qualifying with work experience, you must have two years of experience in the last five years, in an occupation which, by U.S. Department of Labor definitions, requires at least two years of training or experience that is designated as Job Zone 4 or 5, classified in a Specific Vocational Preparation (SVP) rating of 7.0 or higher. The U.S. Department of Labor provides information on job duties, knowledge and skills, education and training, and other occupational characteristics at their website http://online.onetcenter.org/. The O*Net online database groups work experience into five "job zones." While many occupations are listed, only certain specified occupations qualify for the Diversity Visa Program. source: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html
Once this is established, you guys are good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
@kemseg2005. I give thanks to Almighty God for the journey mercies from Lagos to San Fransisco California last Saturday(07/09/13). I sincerely pray that all of us here and those that are coming shall posess our posession in this foreign land IJN. I wish those going for their interview this week a huge success. Chio, how are u doing i read ur message and i believe things shall work out well for all of us in this land by the grace of God. Greetings to Husmern, Jejelady, Leripa, Getinja ,Pator,Jasper400 and host of other great forumites.I love u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kennex89(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
thanks for your reply. this is the case number (2014AF000083**) and also i am a university graduate i read English language and i am a teacher and she is an NCE holder of social studies and yoruba and she is also a school teacher and i will like to know if we are good to go with this stand and with the case number when will be our interview time because we have sent our forms to kcc since july. thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
kennex89: thanks for your reply. this is the case number (2014AF000083**) and also i am a university graduate i read English language and i am a teacher and she is an NCE holder of social studies and yoruba and she is also a school teacher and i will like to know if we are good to go with this stand and with the case number when will be our interview time because we have sent our forms to kcc since july. thanks.

From your CN, I will predict December, based on the trend of previous bulletins http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html . And for educational qualification, you guys are good to go, if that's what you have. But note it is the principal applicant and not their derivatives.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
rood boy: Hi house? Ds is Roooooodboy back online jst 4 2day...am soooooo sorri dat I didn't update house earlier abt my inview? House can u guys imagin durin my intview co told me dat I was not the one applyed 4 the dv lotery dat my previous picture I used applyed isn't look like me....dat is all...and the paper dey gave me after my inview, nowere inside the papper writen erro of my pix oooooooo...but av appeal sha, lawyer still wrkin on it.

My Brother am so happy for you 2day grin grin grin grin grin grin + dancing skelewu dancing for you self,,,, Nobody fit hold you down>>>>>>>>>with God all tinz are possible.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ Amedino1,shey roodboy don get the visa approved @ last?if that shld be the case I m so happy for him ooo.My God is a faithful and marvelous
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
seubis: @ Amedino1,shey roodboy don get the visa approved @ last?if that shld be the case I m so happy for him ooo.My God is a faithful and marvelous

Yes oooo my brother... •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€ dey dance okoso n limpopo 4 am since morning..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danitee199(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
Fellow forumites, please can I use a friend's credit card to pay for my immigration fee? thanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amedino1:

My Brother am so happy for you 2day grin grin grin grin grin grin + dancing skelewu dancing for you self,,,, Nobody fit hold you down>>>>>>>>>with God all tinz are possible.......
welcom back Roodybaba,I so much appreciate God for u wen I receivd dat call frm u,u r indeed favoured.pls remain thankful to baba God,ts just God.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
joexploit: Hello family, am planning to move to TX by month end den my family will join me november hope no sweat? Also am I to travel with their sealed envelops or leave it with them to come along with?
I keep on appreciating God for directing me to dis beautiful forum. God bless u all.

I also wish 2014 winners testimony galore like 2013.
Come with your own sealed envelop. Leave their own with them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
baba ajala: gudday my successful nairalanders. is it possible for me to travel a week before my medical will expire? or will it pose any problem for me?
Its risky.. 3weeks is OKAY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
missylaura: greetings house. pls I will like to wish success to all those who are expecting interview this week. the almighty GOD that did for us all we surely see u thru. just have faith n u will be in control on that day.
Guys I will like to ask how long it takes for you to get your green card. considering the fact that we have made 2 weeks in the US n we paid the immigrant fee before boarding a plane to the US.
You will get your GC in 6weeks of arrival. Hope you have get your SSN?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
ROOOODBOYYY I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU GAN GAN.. IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
danitee199: Fellow forumites, please can I use a friend's credit card to pay for my immigration fee? thanx
YES, you can use your friend's credit card. Did you travel out without paying the immigrant fee?

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.