Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931689 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
gokman4u:
Felele
mine ‎​į̸̸̨§ liberty road
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2013
gokman4u:
Felele
ok....mine ‎​į̸̸̨§ liberty road
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2013
Somorin#1:

Just an FYI but you can also do your police report at Iyaganku.
Whats Iyaganku? Ibadan trending. Im sorry only police report from Alagbon is highly recognize by the US embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2013
akintunde95: Pls.I am a lucky winner of 2014 Dv lottery.but a
friend play it for me he mistakingly use wrong
birth date for me like instead of 20/9/1989.he
used 15/4/1989 and birth place instead of ekiti
he use Ondo.pls.how can I go about it... i ve
already do my e-passport with d wrong detail ... but i have not
send any documents to KCC
Since you said you have done an e-passport with the wrong details your friend use. So you got no problem. You have to stick to the DOB then.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nicodu: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Hi all,please any news if their would be a second selection in October
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2013
Good day great minds! Pls I have my waec result complete but I tick high school,no degree in item 6 of dsp-122 that I sent and in the original entry. Pls I need ur advice very urgent pls. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2013
gokman4u:
Tank u @exteababa
Kindly give me descriptn 2 children practice too cos I learnt on dis forum that their charges is reasonable compared to Q Life
So I will prefer children practice
Awaiting ur response
Thanks
I only went thr once and they said we came late(arnd 10 am) my other guy called q-life and they said we can come, well cost wise the diffrence isnt much my broda. So i cnt rili remember how we got thr precisly cos i was disappointd with their response,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2013
Hello Forum, hope you all had pleasant weekend
please those with the right information or those who currently resides or have settled in comfortably in ATL, kindly furnish me with Jobs opportunities, school grants/loans processes at ATL. i want to advise a friend who will be traveling on Friday, to enable her settle in quickly without hitches. she intends to do enroll into nursing school while she works as well to support herself, so information from such areas will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
gokman4u:
Tank u @exteababa
Kindly give me descriptn 2 children practice too cos I learnt on dis forum that their charges is reasonable compared to Q Life
Awaiting ur response
Thanks
If u want to do ur medicals at children's practice, I advise u go there early In the monin by 7.30am then after u finish there go to Alagbon for ur police report. All things going smoothly u can complete the two processes the same day. To get to children's practice from Ibadan, drop at Ojota bus stop, take the BRT bus to Race Course, which is the last bus stop on that route of BRT. After dropping ask anyone for the museum, opposite it u see some tricycles (keke Marwa) tell them u are going to Raymond Njoku ( the clinic, they are all familiar with it) and u will be dropped right at the hospital gate. God's favor.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
Daudsmart: Good day great minds! Pls I have my waec result complete but I tick high school,no degree in item 6 of dsp-122 that I sent and in the original entry. Pls I need ur advice very urgent pls. Thanks
U got no problem, u are good to go. God's favor is urs IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
candytos:
U got no problem, u are good to go. God's favor is urs IJN amen.
Oh! Thanks wonderful bro, you mean I shudnt call or mail them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hi evryone,pls I need ur contribution.pls am travelling with my husband nd I have a month old baby,pls I wanna ask how much the ticket for emirates airline gonna cost with the baby?and wl the baby be allowed to havE his owN. Luggage?thanx in anticipation......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi evryone,pls I need ur contribution.pls am travelling with my husband nd I have a month old baby,pls I wanna ask how much the ticket for emirates airline gonna cost with the baby?and wl the baby be allowed to havE his owN. Luggage?thanx in anticipation......
The amount on emirates webiste for the three is $1,731.2 = 279,709.98naira but as for the luggage,i dont know,you can get that fact from an agent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi evryone,pls I need ur contribution.pls am travelling with my husband nd I have a month old baby,pls I wanna ask how much the ticket for emirates airline gonna cost with the baby?and wl the baby be allowed to havE his owN. Luggage?thanx in anticipation......
You re buying just two ticket but let them know you have one infant. You will carry your baby on your laps ni.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Daudsmart: Oh! Thanks wonderful bro, you mean I shudnt call or mail them?
No bother ur self, u are ok. U have school cert waec n u tick high school. U ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yusmash00: You re buying just two ticket but let them know you have one infant. You will carry your baby on your laps ni.
No, u pay for baby too but only a percentage of ur ticket, about 10 to 20% of adult's ticket not too sure again. Ü be lapping the baby but u will be put in a seat where u can put baby to sleep in a baby cot or basket. Babies are allowed one luggage and one hand bag . Google any airline site for this info as they are all the same.cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
shocked shocked
lagdude:
The amount on emirates webiste for the three is $1,731.2 = 279,709.98naira but as for the luggage,i dont know,you can get that fact from an agent.

Is it per head or for two?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
shocked shocked

Is it per head or for two?

Its for husband,wife and infant
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
candytos:
No bother ur self, u are ok. U have school cert waec n u tick high school. U ok
no! I ticked high school,no degree. Pls kindly reply!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please people, I tried making da green card payment and there was no place for me to enter d pin, hope no sweat?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:31am On Sep 24, 2013
joexploit: Please people, I tried making da green card payment and there was no place for me to enter d pin, hope no sweat?
Yea, Pin is not require. Do you receive confirmation after the payment. If YES. No sweat lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:38am On Sep 24, 2013
biggie1o2: Hello Forum, hope you all had pleasant weekend
please those with the right information or those who currently resides or have settled in comfortably in ATL, kindly furnish me with Jobs opportunities, school grants/loans processes at ATL. i want to advise a friend who will be traveling on Friday, to enable her settle in quickly without hitches. she intends to do enroll into nursing school while she works as well to support herself, so information from such areas will be highly appreciated. thanks
She dnt v any problem ,her host ll put her tru .jst tel her nt to be in a rush so dt she wont make a wrong decision
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 24, 2013
gokman4u:
Tank u @exteababa
Awaiting ur response
Thanks

Children's Practice is indeed cheaper.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Yusmash00: Whats Iyaganku? Ibadan trending. Im sorry only police report from Alagbon is highly recognize by the US embassy.

You're partly correct.

All police reports come from Alagbon BUT you can request it from any state command and they'll still process it through Alagbon.

Be open to learning from those that have successfully gone before you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 24, 2013
gokman4u:
Hw much does it cost in iyaganku?
And in hw many days does it get ready?
Did u do ur own there?
If YES,pls give guidelines
Thanks

N7, 000
5 days as it will get sent to Alagbon and back.
Yes, twice.
Go to Iyaganku, they'll do the processing there, same as if you went to Alagbon. In fact it will have the Alagbon stamps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:23am On Sep 24, 2013
candytos:
No, u pay for baby too but only a percentage of ur ticket, about 10 to 20% of adult's ticket not too sure again. Ü be lapping the baby but u will be put in a seat where u can put baby to sleep in a baby cot or basket. Babies are allowed one luggage and one hand bag . Google any airline site for this info as they are all the same.cheers
Ok sir, I don't know they do charge for infants since they are sitting on the laps.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Somorin#1:

You're partly correct.

All police reports come from Alagbon BUT you can request it from any state command and they'll still process it through Alagbon.

Be open to learning from those that have successfully gone before you.
OK sir

Its not by how far. Its by how well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2013
candytos:
If u want to do ur medicals at children's practice, I advise u go there early In the monin by 7.30am then after u finish there go to Alagbon for ur police report. All things going smoothly u can complete the two processes the same day. To get to children's practice from Ibadan, drop at Ojota bus stop, take the BRT bus to Race Course, which is the last bus stop on that route of BRT. After dropping ask anyone for the museum, opposite it u see some tricycles (keke Marwa) tell them u are going to Raymond Njoku ( the clinic, they are all familiar with it) and u will be dropped right at the hospital gate. God's favor.
Tanks @candytos
God bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Somorin#1:

N7, 000
5 days as it will get sent to Alagbon and back.
Yes, twice.
Go to Iyaganku, they'll do the processing there, same as if you went to Alagbon. In fact it will have the Alagbon stamps.
Got it
Tank U
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2013
@ yusmashoo thanks 4 ur reply ...but i dont understand u about Stick To The DOB...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Daudsmart: no! I ticked high school,no degree. Pls kindly reply!

Genttle-man, U got notin 2 worry abt..u r in d right track..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
hello,my fellow naija pls any hope for october
selection..tanx.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.