Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931690 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
rood boy:

Genttle-man, U got notin 2 worry abt..u r in d right track..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
rood boy:

Genttle-man, U got notin 2 worry abt..u r in d right track..
Thanks man really appreciate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
biggie1o2: Hello Forum, hope you all had pleasant weekend
please those with the right information or those who currently resides or have settled in comfortably in ATL, kindly furnish me with Jobs opportunities, school grants/loans processes at ATL. i want to advise a friend who will be traveling on Friday, to enable her settle in quickly without hitches. she intends to do enroll into nursing school while she works as well to support herself, so information from such areas will be highly appreciated. thanks

Hello Biggie02 kindly read this thread, you'll definitely find answers to any question you have. hope this help..https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Glory be to God almighty,it is God at work.The visa was issue yesterday after three times of interview. Thank God. America here we come.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fortsucc: Glory be to God almighty,it is God at work.The visa was issue yesterday after three times of interview. Thank God. America here we come.
Congrats FORTSUCC!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
akintunde95: @ yusmashoo thanks 4 ur reply ...but i dont understand u about Stick To The DOB...
I mean since you have done your e-passport with the wrong date of birth that your friend use to play for you. You have to stick to that date of birth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Fortsucc: Glory be to God almighty,it is God at work.The visa was issue yesterday after three times of interview. Thank God. America here we come.
happy for you. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hello forumites.....Am happy to witness d unceasing testimonies dat has bin goin on in ds wonderful forum......I pray dat more testimonies shall abound ijn......Wishing all Dv2014 winners God's grace and favour as u go abt ur processes and interviews.

Pls I hav a female friend,who's also a Dv 2013winner,she jst called me and said Her host is nw telling her a different story abt taking her in in America.Now she's confuse,pleading if any1 here wt a contact who's gona be of help for jst somtym to stay wt.pls I don't mind,sending her contact...or fb I'd.She's already set for travel,buh ts unfortunate dat d aunt bleeped her up @ ds moment.pls ur urgent help is needed.Tnx.....and God bless y'all......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Congrats to u and your family. Kindly share your interview experience with the house pls. Thanks and God bless u. Go live the American dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
@Freshie..hope you re doing great?how is ur newborn baby doing?how is ur preparation for the baby going as well....wish you all the best.tobihenryO.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2013

First. Congrats. Second. Three different interview? Maybe I missed it somewhere in the thread or forgot. What actually happened?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
hello house. pls how long does it take to defer admission here in nigeria. pls i nid ur response. i want to defer my admission here in nigeria before i travel to u.s
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2013
usef83: hello,my fellow naija pls any hope for october
selection..tanx.
by God's grace yes...and we are gonna be among the lucky once by his grace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2013

Congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2013
edimop: Hello forumites.....Am happy to witness d unceasing testimonies dat has bin goin on in ds wonderful forum......I pray dat more testimonies shall abound ijn......Wishing all Dv2014 winners God's grace and favour as u go abt ur processes and interviews.

Pls I hav a female friend,who's also a Dv 2013winner,she jst called me and said Her host is nw telling her a different story abt taking her in in America.Now she's confuse,pleading if any1 here wt a contact who's gona be of help for jst somtym to stay wt.pls I don't mind,sending her contact...or fb I'd.She's already set for travel,buh ts unfortunate dat d aunt bleeped her up @ ds moment.pls ur urgent help is needed.Tnx.....and God bless y'all......

Edimop contact jeje lady about ds nw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
rood boy:

Edimop contact jeje lady about ds nw.
awwwwsh,jeje lady is already accomodating 2 persns as I heard.dats my challenge...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
edimop: awwwwsh,jeje lady is already accomodating 2 persns as I heard.dats my challenge...

dey are more dan 2 pson dere, I think dey are iike 3 pson...buh sorry 2 sey edimop, hw the pson relate 2 u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Here is my experience. I was the primary applicant why my husband was the beneficiary no child yet. Our interview was on the 13th of Sept. Which we were reschedule to on the 16th of sept. This time around it was black that interviewed us, I was called to window 8 which is a room and I was interview first for about one hour. I was told to call my spouse and he was interview in the same room for about Ten minute why I stay outside, he later came out and told me that they said we should stay outside till they call us again. It was like ten minutes later when they called us at the window,they now gave us a refusal letter which it was written attempted human smugling. And of which it was my husband surname that was written on my NYSC certificate, so they now said it was a forge and they didn't give me my original document back, so we accepted it like that. When it was on the 18th of Sept around 1:00pm a number called me and the was from embassy asking us to come back on Monday with my parent and spouse parent's picture which we took along with us on Monday,so they have done some verification on my NYSC certificate which they now confirm that I was truely married to him and that the document was not forged, it was also the same window 8 that I was interview again for about 30 minutes during the interview they went into our facebook account with out asking of our user name and our password that surprise me a lot, so they also interview my spouse again. We were told to go out, we sat for about 10minutes they called us back and they said congratulation,welcome to America and they collected our passports that we should come and collect our visa in a week time. That was my experience to cut the whole story short. It was victory at last, I really thank God for making it a success.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2013
rood boy:

dey are more dan 2 pson dere, I think dey are iike 3 pson...buh sorry 2 sey edimop, hw the pson relate 2 u?
Roodboy,cn u come on fb so we cn talk more sha......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Fortsucc: Here is my experience. I was the primary applicant why my husband was the beneficiary no child yet. Our interview was on the 13th of Sept. Which we were reschedule to on the 16th of sept. This time around it was black that interviewed us, I was called to window 8 which is a room and I was interview first for about one hour. I was told to call my spouse and he was interview in the same room for about Ten minute why I stay outside, he later came out and told me that they said we should stay outside till they call us again. It was like ten minutes later when they called us at the window,they now gave us a refusal letter which it was written attempted human smugling. And of which it was my husband surname that was written on my NYSC certificate, so they now said it was a forge and they didn't give me my original document back, so we accepted it like that. When it was on the 18th of Sept around 1:00pm a number called me and the was from embassy asking us to come back on Monday with my parent and spouse parent's picture which we took along with us on Monday,so they have done some verification on my NYSC certificate which they now confirm that I was truely married to him and that the document was not forged, it was also the same window 8 that I was interview again for about 30 minutes during the interview they went into our facebook account with out asking of our user name and our password that surprise me a lot, so they also interview my spouse again. We were told to go out, we sat for about 10minutes they called us back and they said congratulation,welcome to America and they collected our passports that we should come and collect our visa in a week time. That was my experience to cut the whole story short. It was victory at last, I really thank for making it a success.

I'm the first pson dat goin 2 wish u congat madam becuse ur case is very fanterstic.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2013
edimop: Roodboy,cn u come on fb so we cn talk more sha......

Ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2013
@ fortsucc,did u and ur husband played as married on the intial entry application?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2013
@yOUSMASHOO thanks 4 ur contribution.... If i get u right u said a shuold change to d date of birth dat my friend use .... Wot of d one dat is in my SSCE dont u think it ll diffrent
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Fortsucc: Here is my experience. I was the primary applicant why my husband was the beneficiary no child yet. Our interview was on the 13th of Sept. Which we were reschedule to on the 16th of sept. This time around it was black that interviewed us, I was called to window 8 which is a room and I was interview first for about one hour. I was told to call my spouse and he was interview in the same room for about Ten minute why I stay outside, he later came out and told me that they said we should stay outside till they call us again. It was like ten minutes later when they called us at the window,they now gave us a refusal letter which it was written attempted human smugling. And of which it was my husband surname that was written on my NYSC certificate, so they now said it was a forge and they didn't give me my original document back, so we accepted it like that. When it was on the 18th of Sept around 1:00pm a number called me and the was from embassy asking us to come back on Monday with my parent and spouse parent's picture which we took along with us on Monday,so they have done some verification on my NYSC certificate which they now confirm that I was truely married to him and that the document was not forged, it was also the same window 8 that I was interview again for about 30 minutes during the interview they went into our facebook account with out asking of our user name and our password that surprise me a lot, so they also interview my spouse again. We were told to go out, we sat for about 10minutes they called us back and they said congratulation,welcome to America and they collected our passports that we should come and collect our visa in a week time. That was my experience to cut the whole story short. It was victory at last, I really thank for making it a success.

Sister, a big congrats to u nd ur hubby..... it can only GOD oo..

if i may ask didnt u go wit ur wedding pix nd courtship pix or marriage cert or is it dat d saw d fear in ur face
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2013

I thank God on your behalf, I believe that u got this because ur faith was in God. Congratulations am so elated by ur victory. The land will favor u IJN amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obinnaud(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders, to God be d glory I wud be leaving Nigeria for Texas dis saturday. But I gat some pressing questions I wanted to ask. One concerns me, d oda concerns a close friend of mine.

1. I am an ardent Blackberry user. I'm sure some
of u were before your journey to America. I want
to know some of d cheapest networks that offer
BIS subscription in texas, by how much and how do I activate it. If
possible- suggest also d preferred networks that
cost less to call back home (Nigeria)
2. My friend is coming to Minessota and I have discovered
that d cheapest flights I can get are to JFK New
York- using Qatar Airlines. My question is- when I
get to NY, how easy is it to book another flight to
Minessota (without booking online first)... Is it a
straightforward process to work to d counter and
pay cash for a flight? If u have done this before,
are d costs d same as those shown online?
(Online- with about $200 I can get a flight from
JFK to my destination...

3. Though I have a host whom I would be with for sometime, but how much dollars do I nid to hold dat would be reasonable enuf as basic travel allowance.
Thanks for d gudwork guys.
smileyHello my fellow nairalanders, to God be d glory I wud be leaving Nigeria for Texas dis saturday. But I gat some pressing questions I wanted to ask. One concerns me, d oda concerns a close friend of mine.

JFK to my destination...

3. Though I have a host whom I would be with for sometime, but how much dollars do I nid to hold dat would be reasonable enuf as basic travel allowance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
femishow2005:

thanks Femishow, i will

Hello Biggie02 kindly read this thread, you'll definitely find answers to any question you have. hope this help..https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
obinnaud: Hello my fellow nairalanders, to God be d glory I wud be leaving Nigeria for Texas dis saturday. But I gat some pressing questions I wanted to ask. One concerns me, d oda concerns a close friend of mine.

JFK to my destination...

I use RebTel.Com.

They've given me no reason to look elsewhere in 2 years.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
edimop: Hello forumites.....Am happy to witness d unceasing testimonies dat has bin goin on in ds wonderful forum......I pray dat more testimonies shall abound ijn......Wishing all Dv2014 winners God's grace and favour as u go abt ur processes and interviews.

So unfortunate to hear that, I had a similar experience & had to weather the storm. My sincere advice is for her to look for a church member or friend that has someone here who can accommodate her for a short time and at the same time prepare her mind to rent a room once she lands... it aint easy though but with God on her side it will.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obinnaud(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls I was a customer care representative with one of the telecommunications companies in Nigeria and I have series of professional certifications in my line of profession. Do u think it would be possible I get a job in d US in dat same career or sumfin similar?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Congrats just lik our interview. Windows 8, facebook account check, I spent 45min n wifey over 1 hour seperately. We got dere 5.45am n left 5.00pm same day. We were d last applicants in d hall. We were so api after approval we forgot all our certificates. We wnt back d ff day tho. Its d toughest interview of my life n I respected us embassy cs if we were nt truly married n in a real relatnship dey wulda busta us. Congrats again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
obinnaud: Hello my fellow nairalanders, to God be d glory I wud be leaving Nigeria for Texas dis saturday. But I gat some pressing questions I wanted to ask. One concerns me, d oda concerns a close friend of mine.

JFK to my destination...

smileyHello my fellow nairalanders, to God be d glory I wud be leaving Nigeria for Texas dis saturday. But I gat some pressing questions I wanted to ask. One concerns me, d oda concerns a close friend of mine.

JFK to my destination...

Were r u goin in Tx? And hw much did u book the ticket?

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.