Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,331 members, 7,937,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? (11124 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Ezeufi: 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
Its really sad that an african has to communicate with their partner in English. How ugly and unpleasant can your own people be, that you had to get a partner who can only understand you in English?
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
IGBO for Bliss4lyfe
Yoruba for Omolola1
Hausa for Cindyrella
pls any igala, Ijaw and calabar girl to join them?
Thats why Im called Mr Nigeria cool
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by habiolah(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2012
Omolola1: English - when serious undecided
Pidgin - playing/joking smiley
Yoruba - teasing/abuse tongue
Hope say no be my Iyawo be thisshocked
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by doublecross(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2012
it all depends on the language ur patner understands. we all know the basic language to speak when u first meet a girl is English. Others can follow suit. When it comes to love, the best language to speak is English. Girls can melt when u give them some love quotes in English.

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by teireal(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2012
Soo_cool: no oo!!! I'm not dumb. Don't place a curse on me!!. It is bcus my gal is a stammerer grin
You wan kill me laf....... grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by teireal(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2012
Soo_cool: no oo!!! I'm not dumb. Don't place a curse on me!!. It is bcus my gal is a stammerer grin
You wan kill me wit laf....... grin
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by oobim(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2012
French and English.She is learning igbo

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by ajanaku2(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2012
I would have loved to converse with her in My Native "Ijinle-Ijesa" Yoruba...but so bad My B'itch is Ibo!...so We converse in Pidgin English!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Eve82(f): 6:06pm On May 02, 2012
ajanaku2: I would have loved to converse with her in My Native "Ijinle-Ijesa" Yoruba...but so bad My B'itch is Ibo!...so We converse in Pidgin English!

Clap 4 urself! It is my igbo sisters that run after yoruba men that i blame. Couldn't u hv found a better noun to describe her with ***kposhi kposhi!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by richy5(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2012
wen serious(issue).....yoruba or french
normal talk.......english
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by miteolu(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2012
Sometimes we speak in tongues
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2012
Eve82:

Clap 4 urself! It is my igbo sisters that run after yoruba men that i blame. Couldn't u hv found a better noun to describe her with ***kposhi kposhi!

Now you see what i mean when i say i will kill a daughter of mine who will bring a "dark shiit" into my house! I am very ashamed of any Igbo chic who marries a "dark shiit" for any reason !
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Mojibola(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2012
miteolu: Sometimes we speak in tongues

laff don break my teeth ooo...
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by ibrash600: 6:19pm On May 02, 2012
we use to code switch n code mix.......i.e English + yoruba
bt when teasing we speaks yoruba n little english! Like common, don't worry am ok, plz gently...i hope u guyz undrstand.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2012
Eve82:

Point of correction; Igbo women dont run after them(dark shiit) ,rather the DARKIES are the one chasing Igbo girls promising them heaven and earth only to show their trademark ----BETRAYAL----rings a bell! HEREDITARY DISEASE!

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 02, 2012
kayusfit: If you need a job in the English premiership you don't have to look further. Current vacancies at old trafford, etihad stadium, and stamford bridge. Weekly pay of £12,000 if you are successful after interview. If you are interested, all you need do is pay a consultation fee of 10k and i will give you the phone numbers and email address of the recruiting managers at each football club. Don't miss this opportunity. Contact me now
how dumber can u get?....i swear,u wont evn b able mek enuf money to recharge wt dis ur fu.cked up advert...mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 02, 2012
Ezeufi: Its really sad that an african has to communicate with their partner in English. How ugly and unpleasant can your own people be, that you had to get a partner who can only understand you in English?

Are you at all ok or you didn't sleep well?

What if I can speak any other language apart from english?
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by pat077: 7:04pm On May 02, 2012
WAZOBIA
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Daadaaa: 7:24pm On May 02, 2012
love_life: oga it's very clear that you are a drop out from Scamming university. Please go learn handwork because u no sabi dis ur 419 business at all. However sha, make u self give me 5k and I'll fix u up wit d club owners who will pay u £500 per hour for doing nothing.

Na wa o! Éyin peeps ti o da, na many bad things dey sele 4 9ja o! See as MUGU dey find im MAGA

Omo Laff don Scata my belle wit ur reply to d maga.we dey talk abt how we communicate wit our partners,person dey talk of how he wan scam him seniors.rubbish.beta go get a life silly
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by lepasharon(f): 7:41pm On May 02, 2012
tamacheq
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Fancier(f): 7:54pm On May 02, 2012
kai! laugh wan finish me ooo. Nairalanders never cease 2 amaze me. There is never a dull moment in a post. love this trend. lol
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by kaze4blues(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2012
Na yoruba sweet wela. U knw sey girls dey alwayz furm nw
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by DualCore1: 8:28pm On May 02, 2012
PHP and C# tongue

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by jeddyMay(f): 8:40pm On May 02, 2012
English mixed wt yoruba, pure pikin for abuse. Fully english wen am annoyed or angry n wen am @ dat stage, he always try 2calm me down because na free i dey so, boiling continua ni.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Tropilo(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2012
If we have visitors or amongst people and we dont want them to understand we speak SPANISH.
We converse more and generally in ENGLISH.
If we dont want the kids to grab, its IBO.
She's Anambra, i'm Delta.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by jeddyMay(f): 8:55pm On May 02, 2012
miteolu: Sometimes we speak in tongues

Dat very good..... Heavenly situation deserves heavenly language
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by ajanaku2(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2012
Eve82:

She actually prefers Me calling her a "B'itch"... What do you call a Girl you met at a Night club, whom you had to pay to Bleep? Partner? Girlfriend? Well, I no longer have to pay as We are now closer and more intimate. She's actually a smart and beautiful Owerri Girl...but She remains a B'itch!...a f'uckin' glorified Hustler!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by osifred(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2012
ekitikan:

why not apply for the job yourself

U̶̲̥̅̊ took dose words outta of mouth
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Chubhie: 9:14pm On May 02, 2012
Am igbo and my sweet is yoruba. We both speak english with some few blend of pigin. Though i understand and speak the yoruba language, i do speak it with a blend of igboish swag-like a bush farmer which always brings out those sexy and charming smiles from her! No forming jor!

1 Like

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by aljharem(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2012
Chubhie: Am igbo and my sweet is yoruba. We both speak english with some few blend of pigin. Though i understand and speak the yoruba language, i do speak it with a blend of igboish swag-like a bush farmer which always brings out those sexy and charming smiles from her! No forming jor!
grin grin grin Na the way forward wink
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Ezeufi: 9:21pm On May 02, 2012
rokiatu:

Are you at all ok or you didn't sleep well?

What if I can speak any other language apart from english?

Lol, its bcoz Im not a dundee united. I can also find love from amongst people who think and dream in my language. Are you a fat ugly oyinbo woman who can only get a desperado ibo man who sees you as a passport rather than a human? Im just wondering
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Yeske2(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2012
I'm Awka born n bred in Lasgidi and she's PH Ikwerre born and bred in Warri and Kakuri-Kaduna so it's Igbo, pidgin(waffi ), our dialects when yabbing....enjoy that most and yoruba/hausa when our head dorti.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.