Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? (11143 Views)

See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 8:24pm On May 03, 2012
none of your business
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by 190: 8:46pm On May 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

undecided

[size=3pt]damn you 190.[/size]

[size=4pt]kip ur shaved pucee for me please abeg biko[/size]
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Eve82(f): 9:47pm On May 03, 2012
ajanaku2:
She actually prefers Me calling her a "B'itch"... What do you call a Girl you met at a Night club, whom you had to pay to Bleep? Partner? Girlfriend? Well, I no longer have to pay as We are now closer and more intimate. She's actually a smart and beautiful Owerri Girl...but She remains a B'itch!...a f'uckin' glorified Hustler!
I feel so sorry for u that u have to pay for intimacy ***smh! u must either be a minor, or one of those boys who wear their pants on their ankles.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 03, 2012
rokiatu: eyaaaaaa somebody is so angry. Calm down kid, don't work a sweat over someone who don't give a hood about you. grin grin grin grin grin

Time out with me, good day. grin grin

undecided
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by seunny4lif(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2012
Japanese on date,english when joking,naija english when in need,Arabic when angry and yorulish in process for u knw it and hellish language when in hottest archrival away match and at return leg ha ti baba yo wag jad jad jma dag jma.Dont even knw what i speak then.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by IYANGBALI: 12:37am On May 04, 2012
we both speak in tongues to communicate.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On May 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

as long as it's not with MBJ wink grin
Duh!who else would it be with,of course its MBJ all the way,my! are we in love?you bet your azz we are cheesy tongue.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nayah(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2012
French...or Cameroonian language when I teach him
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 10:17am On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind: none of your business
psssh!
Who cares!
Duh!cheesy
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by AZeD1(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2012
I speak php, she (x)html
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 1:01pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: psssh!
Who cares!
Duh!cheesy

apparently you do.
nl busybody.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 2:33pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

apparently you do.
nl busybody.
stop feeling important cuz you are not!
Nl arse-wipe!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Eminentsam(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2012
Deolaw:

You guys must be a crazy couple. What a language!
.leave them make they Bleep their brains off.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 4:50pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: stop feeling important cuz you are not!
Nl arse-wipe!

i am important enough for you to respond to me.
societal reject
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 4:52pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

i am important enough for you to respond to me.
societal reject
you are such a sissy!
Ugh!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 5:08pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: you are such a sissy!
Ugh!

you are talking to a sissy.
look in the mirror and go hug a transformer
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 5:12pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

you are talking to a sissy.
look in the mirror and go hug a transformer
what mirror?
Which transformer?
Pls describe...
Fccking wimp!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 5:19pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: what mirror?
Which transformer?
Pls describe...
Fccking wimp!

still talking to a sissy.
you don't have a mirror? no wonder.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 5:23pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

still talking to a sissy.
you don't have a mirror? no wonder.
no wonder what?
Cat got your tongue?cheesy
bozo!
Nice slapping you around!
Cheers!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 5:31pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: no wonder what?
Cat got your tongue?cheesy
bozo!
Nice slapping you around!
Cheers!

because if you could see yourself, you would hug a transformer.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 04, 2012
Slimyem and Logic mind, what kind of public love affection is this? you guys should get a room please.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 5:44pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

because if you could see yourself, you would hug a transformer.
seen myself a million times more than you'd ever see yourself in your life time!
And you know what?
I love myself!
You go jump in a well instead!
Okuugbe!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 5:46pm On May 04, 2012
REALITY101: Slimyem and Logic mind, what kind of public love affection is this? you guys should get a room please.

get a room with fat cassava? you want make i suffocate?
abeg
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 5:53pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: seen myself a million times more than you'd ever see yourself in your life time!
And you know what?
I love myself!
You go jump in a well instead!
Okuugbe!

I am sure you love yourself because you have no other choice. It's either that or rat poison because nobody else would love you.
You spend your days on nl romance section dreaming of men and trying to ensnare one but it's not working.
You must pay to be fuckd. Frustrated sweaty fat coconut brain. Keep looking for other women's men to snatch.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 6:00pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

I am sure you love yourself because you have no other choice. It's either that or rat poison because nobody else would love you.
You spend your days on nl romance section dreaming of men and trying to ensnare one but it's not working.
You must pay to be fuckd. Frustrated sweaty fat coconut brain. Keep looking for other women's men to snatch.
jeez!
Are you this sick?
I thought it was mild...
I didnt know you had started eating wet wood...
Na wa o..
I spend my days on NL Romance section..how would you know if you werent here all day urself?
Hia!
You need help!
Asiwin oshi!
Pue!cheesy
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 6:06pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: jeez!
Are you this sick?
I thought it was mild...
I didnt know you had started eating wet wood...
Na wa o..
I spend my days on NL Romance section..how would you know if you werent here all day urself?
Hia!
You need help!
Asiwin oshi!
Pue!cheesy

my brain is hurting trying to make sense of the words coming from your keyboard.
you really are a man repellent.
loneliness will kill you, i swear.
your middle finger is your best friend. use it well.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 7:02pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

my brain is hurting trying to make sense of the words coming from your keyboard.
you really are a man repellent.
loneliness will kill you, i swear.
your middle finger is your best friend. use it well.
you can make sense of it because your brain has melted into a puddle of mucus trickling down your nose.
And yes,i repel wimps like you!
Its no news!
Ode!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 8:58pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: you can make sense of it because your brain has melted into a puddle of mucus trickling down your nose.
And yes,i repel wimps like you!
Its no news!
Ode!

you dey vex? you never start.
tommorow when you wake up and muster the courage to affront your mirror, you'll still see a fat, ugly, lonely, hopeless, muguress.
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by slimyem: 9:34pm On May 04, 2012
Logic Mind:

you dey vex? you never start.
tommorow when you wake up and muster the courage to affront your mirror, you'll still see a fat, ugly, lonely, hopeless, muguress.
psycho babbles!
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by LogicMind: 10:31pm On May 04, 2012
slimyem: psycho babbles!
slimyam
hehehe
try harder
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 04, 2012
Goddamn-it I thought they have cheap motels in Nigeria. Why doing this in open place?
Re: What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner? by Deolaw: 8:08am On May 18, 2012
wow! WE VE JUST LEANT THE BOKO HARAM LANGUAGE. WE SPEAK IN BOMBS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / When I Was 17.... / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.