Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,747 members, 7,924,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:30 PM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (64270 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by ahamdiheme: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Here's an opportunity fr those looking for PhD opportunities:

http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/en/scholarship/undergraduatesgraduates/international-programmes/content-2215-phd-fellowship-programme-for-foreign-citiziens

Just follow the instructions and make a strong application. I can give guidelines if needed.
Good luck
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
ahamdiheme: Here's an opportunity fr those looking for PhD opportunities:

http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/en/scholarship/undergraduatesgraduates/international-programmes/content-2215-phd-fellowship-programme-for-foreign-citiziens

Just follow the instructions and make a strong application. I can give guidelines if needed.
Good luck
r u base in turkey?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by ahamdiheme: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2012
osram: r u base in turkey?
Yes I am
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
@joaquin64
u such a good guy and i really want to say a big thank you, for these information. Am currently in turkey now, i want to ask if i can apply from here cuz the fee am asked to pay in the school is fucking too much i have to stop the registration and now am looking for cheaper school to apply. Where you reside in turkey am in istanbul @ taksim.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2013
segun99: @joaquin64
u such a good guy and i really want to say a big thank you, for these information. Am currently in turkey now, i want to ask if i can apply from here cuz the fee am asked to pay in the school is fucking too much i have to stop the registration and now am looking for cheaper school to apply. Where you reside in turkey am in istanbul @ taksim.

Sorry but currently not in Turkey at the moment, sir. To return soon. Cheers.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
my man you 4rm which country
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
segun99: my man you 4rm which country

Nigerian.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2013
joaquin64:

Nigerian.
drop more undergraduate scholarship 4 us nw

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2013
osram: drop more undergraduate scholarship 4 us nw
and graduate too
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Are there sam 4 undagraduate?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Osram what do u intend reading?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2013
kingodeya: Osram what do u intend reading?
engineering....

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2013
@joaquin64 pls i want to know if there is any international exam required to apply like TOEFL and sat or act. and in which school you studying now
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 12:58am On Jan 15, 2013
This information may come in very useful for those who are eager:
http://adsafrica.com.au/scholarship.php
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 1:01am On Jan 15, 2013
segun99: @joaquin64 pls i want to know if there is any international exam required to apply like TOEFL and sat or act. and in which school you studying now

If you are an undergraduate and a private student. I would say SAT and TOEFL(Definitely) is required. But you need to contact the University you are interested in and get this information directly yourself if you said you are in Turkey. Not from me. I may be a bit outdated as to what procedures they use now. Sorry I can be of no much help, but these things you need to deal directly with the admissions department of the institution you wish to apply to. It is better that way.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
thanks man. you know experience is the best teacheR.
I have visited almost all the public university in istanbul and i have all requirement needed. Just that i was thinking if one get the scholarship, all school requirement will not count. pls clear this for me DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP BOARD REQUIRE THESE EXAM? do they count in the accessment of scores on scholarship. I have toefl,act, and am planning to write sat by may 2013. Which school are you in no[color=#000000][/color]w?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
segun99: thanks man. you know experience is the best teacheR.
I have visited almost all the public university in istanbul and i have all requirement needed. Just that i was thinking if one get the scholarship, all school requirement will not count. pls clear this for me DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP BOARD REQUIRE THESE EXAM? do they count in the accessment of scores on scholarship. I have toefl,act, and am planning to write sat by may 2013. Which school are you in no[color=#000000][/color]w?

As far as I know, with the scholarship board, these exams are not required and do not count in getting the scholarship but you may later need them (after being awarded the scholarship) in applying for schools that strictly require them (whether you are a private student or under the scholarship body does not matter) like METU, Ankara and Bogazici, Istanbul. BUT there is a new system of things now and so there may be new changes so I do NOT know. I am not updated anymore. Please try and get in touch with any of the awardees from this forum who recently got into Turkey (although so far, most I observed are Graduate students not undergraduates), or get in touch with the Scholarship board directly and get your information which you should know is no more the MEB in charge (Milli Egitim Basbakanligicik) and it is now the YTB (http://www.ytb.gov.tr/) in charge. Getting any information on these issues from me now is not to your advantage. For the sake of my privacy, sorry I cannot reply your final question. Cheers and Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by rrahul9637: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2013
hey can u plz tell me, when will application for 2013-14 will start?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2013
Ok boss. almost all student i meet on these scholarship for undergradute are not from africa. Only two ppl i have meet from africa on undergradute scholarship most black are on masters scholarship. but i will try dis year and pray it works out for me. Thanks for your information cheers
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by rrahul9637: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
segun99: Ok boss. almost all student i meet on these scholarship for undergradute are not from africa. Only two ppl i have meet from africa on undergradute scholarship most black are on masters scholarship. but i will try dis year and pray it works out for me. Thanks for your information cheers

when is the application starting for 2013-14?

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
It is well by God's Grace.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
osram: engineering....
it is well by HIS Grace
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
osram: drop more undergraduate scholarship 4 us nw
check brunei darussalam government scholarship for international students
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2013
check brunei darussalam government scholarship for international students on google i am on phone and cant share de link.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2013
kingodeya: check brunei darussalam government scholarship for international students on google i am on phone and cant share de link.
av checkd it out bt d problm z i dnt knw anytn abt d country n also how do we apply?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
@kingodeya. How do we apply online or is it by post. Pls help explain these. I have gone through the site but cant find online application page.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2013
segun99: @kingodeya. How do we apply online or is it by post. Pls help explain these. I have gone through the site but cant find online application page.
search this on google,''brunei darussalam government scholarship 2013-2014''.click on the 1st answer google gives u.now u will b taken to the scholarship info page on scholarship positions website.scroll down and search the part which states ''further scholarship information'' click on it.u will be taken to the official foriegn affairs site of brunei where u can download the form.good luck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2013
osram: av checkd it out bt d problm z i dnt knw anytn abt d country n also how do we apply?
search this on google,''brunei darussalam government scholarship 2013-2014''.click on the 1st answer google gives u.now u will b taken to the scholarship info page on scholarship positions website.scroll down and search the part which states ''further scholarship information'' click on it.u will be taken to the official foriegn affairs site of brunei where u can download the form.good luck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 12:33am On Jan 20, 2013
segun99: @kingodeya. How do we apply online or is it by post. Pls help explain these. I have gone through the site but cant find online application page.
shortcut search this on google''brunei foriegn affairs website'' choose 1st answer.in the site ,u can download the forms 15 pages.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2013
kingodeya: shortcut search this on google''brunei foriegn affairs website'' choose 1st answer.in the site ,u can download the forms 15 pages.
guy afta downloadin d forms n fillin it...how do we submit it now?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by segun99: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Do they have embassy at all cuz i only see their embassy in usa on google and i send them mail no reply yet. Pls no more time cuz i want to send by post to the address given on the site..... is that ok. and does any one have idea on the scholarship and the country its self..... Pls help oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Studying In US And Canada Faq's / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.