Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,050 members, 7,970,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends (1737 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by lexonah(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2012
Have been thinking a lot about this..the most faithful naija guy has 5 girlfriends and the most faithful naija girl has 2 boyfriends.proovE me wrong.
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by 190: 6:15pm On May 02, 2012
^stupidity flows in your veins undecided

u are so wrong about the nija dudes but rite about dem girls

1 Like

Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by SteLette(f): 6:20pm On May 02, 2012
Im a Naija girl and have only one man..same thing in my previous relationship so whats your point please? undecided
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Killz3(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2012
lexonah: Have been thinking a lot about this..the most faithful naija guy has 5 girlfriends and the most faithful naija girl has 2 boyfriends.proovE me wrong.
Has anyone told you "You are a Fool"?

1 Like

Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by slimyem: 7:26pm On May 02, 2012
190: ^stupidity flows in your veins undecided

u are so wrong about the nija dudes but rite about dem girls
stupidity flows in your head for generalising on women too!

1 Like

Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by deshclones(m): 7:29pm On May 02, 2012
lexonah: Have been thinking a lot about this..the most faithful naija guy has 5 girlfriends and the most faithful naija girl has 2 boyfriends.proovE me wrong.

thank God they abolished slave trade..its your type they sell off and use the money to buy cassava stems because the Portuguese slave master go under price you...slowpoke yellow niggah.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by kay9(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2012
Wtf?? angry Y'all should lay off the dude jor! Dont u understand english?? ''Prove me wrong'', he says, ''PROVE''. So where yo proof at??
Mtscheww. Where my weed at? angry angry
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by cindyrella(f): 10:08pm On May 02, 2012
deshclones:

thank God they abolished slave trade..its your type they sell off and use the money to buy cassava stems because the Portuguese slave master go under price you...slowpoke yellow niggah.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

^^^FALLS FROM MANGO TREE AND FAINTS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Nairaboi(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2012
slimyem: stupidity flows in your head for generalising on women too!
. . . E dey pain u o gaga. Abi d tin touch u sumwere? Mumu people. Na nw i knw say comprehension and quantitative reasoning na wahala.
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On May 02, 2012
We should prove u wrong wiv wot? Guy enter bush go count leaves if u bored na.

1 Like

Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Nairaboi(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: We should prove wrong wiv wot? Guy enter bush go count leaves if u bored na.
. . . Hahaha. Ido don vex. No tell me say u ma dey parabout o. . .
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47pm On May 02, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . Hahaha. Ido don vex. No tell me say u ma dey parabout o. . .
Para ke? Na my bunskolo ni? Abegiiiiiiiii
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by slimyem: 11:00pm On May 02, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . E dey pain u o gaga. Abi d tin touch u sumwere? Mumu people. Na nw i knw say comprehension and quantitative reasoning na wahala.
abi oloshi le leyi ni?
You dey madt?
Who you dey follow talk bullshit?
Dm carry curse give you ni?
Idiota!
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by 2goodbobo(m): 12:20am On May 03, 2012
Poster is highly wrong to generalize or put all guys and girls in one basket! Not every guy cheats and not all girls cheats. I for one knows am guilty as charged but their are so many guys I know that don't double date. I would have attacked you for this analysis but your saving grace was the fact you gave us the chance to prove you wrong!
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by 190: 9:12am On May 03, 2012
slimyem: stupidity flows in your head for generalising on women too!

shut up fo[i]o[/i]l - u ugly leprechaun angry
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by kpolli(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2012
i think they both have 5 each undecided tongue
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Dyt(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2012
well
wat can i say
bt havin numerous BFs is no biggie
i can decide 2 kip as many as i want
my choice
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by slimyem: 11:38am On May 03, 2012
190:

shut up fo[i]o[/i]l - u ugly leprechaun angry
shut up ape!
U ugly-arse animal!
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by kay9(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2012
Still can't find my weed angry ... cry cry cry
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by dabrake(m): 11:54am On May 03, 2012
thats a lie. one woman sef na problem. not to talk of 5. except you are talking of intimacy mate.
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by dani1luv: 11:57am On May 03, 2012
Nonsense!!! angry
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Daadaaa: 5:20pm On May 03, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Fulaman198(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2012

Are you ok really? you sound uneducated.

For your information I have zero girlfriends
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by dani1luv: 5:23pm On May 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

Are you ok really? you sound uneducated.

For your information I have zero girlfriends

Mallam, Aboki, who ask you undecided undecided
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2012
dani1luv:

Mallam, Aboki, who ask you undecided undecided

Hehehe my lady pardon me
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by dani1luv: 5:29pm On May 03, 2012
Fulaman198:

Hehehe my lady pardon me
Lmao grin grin grin
see mugun grin grin grin
who'z your lady?? undecided
open ya eyez jor grin grin
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by lexonah(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2012
okey guys let's view it from this perspective:medically the amount of spermatozoa produced in the balls of a man per seconds,if he downloads that in just one girl.personally I think that's going to burst her ovaries.that's where the need for other girls to distribute comes in.as for the girls, in trying to look for the real guy that is readily not available, she can't just help but play with the bad ones for the main time...
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Killz3(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2012
lexonah: okey guys let's view it from this perspective:medically the amount of spermatozoa produced in the balls of a man per seconds,if he downloads that in just one girl.personally I think that's going to burst her ovaries.that's where the need for other girls to distribute comes in.as for the girls, in trying to look for the real guy that is readily not available, she can't just help but play with the bad ones for the main time...
Even Jesus knows you are a dumbass. . . Read this nonsense again slowly, and see if it makes any sense to you!

1 Like

Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by ijebabe: 6:53pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Even Jesus knows you are a dumbass. . . Read this nonsense again slowly, and see if it makes any sense to you!
LWKMD!!!
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by AZeD1(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2012
lexonah: okey guys let's view it from this perspective:medically the amount of spermatozoa produced in the balls of a man per seconds,if he downloads that in just one girl.personally I think that's going to burst her ovaries.that's where the need for other girls to distribute comes in.as for the girls, in trying to look for the real guy that is readily not available, she can't just help but play with the bad ones for the main time...

Dude what ever you did/ate/smoked/inhaled/injected before you started the thread PLEASE don't ever do it again.
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Youngpo413: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think the "reverse" is the case...prove me wrong?
Re: Naija Faithfuls:guy Has 5 Girlfriends And Girl Has 2 Boyfriends by Patoskid(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Help Your Married Ex-girlfriend Who Is Unhappy in Marriage? / Romance / What Could My Wife "To Be" Be Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.