Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Hear My Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hear My Testimony (12907 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear My Testimony by oqsuf(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2007
congratulations! i pray the good Lord that has begun this wonderful thing in your life will perfect it until the coming of our lord Jesus. So happy for you cos there is nothing like experiencing peace. i pray we will all share our testimonies before the end of this year.
Re: Hear My Testimony by ausbones(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2007
I thank God for you My brother . May the good Lord sustain your testimony in Jesus Name. amen!
Re: Hear My Testimony by Evanorah(f): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2007
There's a big T.V show coming up. The Production crew needs experienced Graphic artists, Editors, Sound producers/Engineers, camera men and Boom operators.
    Call Nora - 08074607577 for more information. Send your C.V's to evanorah@yahoo.com Goodluck!!!
Re: Hear My Testimony by aytoro(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2007
congrat o boy ,what i k,now is dat God has been faihtfull 4rm d pass and He will continue 2 be.dont let pride comes on u.i believe u are up now remember pple behind.cheers cheesy
Re: Hear My Testimony by samugbede: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2007
your testimony is an encouragement to me
Re: Hear My Testimony by daywalker7: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2007
Congrates!!!!

Look forward to u sharing more testimony ohhh come 2008

be sure to make the watch night service and share it again

cheerio
Re: Hear My Testimony by Exxonjay(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2008
Dear,
I join the rest of my folks to appreciate God for HIS timely intervention and faithfulness against all odds. I pray that for everyone who has identified with this very TESTIMONY shall not be excluded in the agenda of Gods' blessing in year 2008 in Jesus Name.

Re: Hear My Testimony by charleyb: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
guy am very hapi 4u, u c he that trust in HIM will not be put to shame,am glad 4 u ma guy. Pls pray 4 us 2. 1luv, smiley
Re: Hear My Testimony by awat: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2008
Thank God for His intervention. But I gotta ask: Which is Nigeria's "biggest banK" There are too many claims to that throne it is becoming a serious cause of suspision. I work in a bank(the oldest in Nigeria) and we dont lay claims to being anything.Other banks should rather concentrate on really adding value to the lives of Nigerians, value in the form of long term loans, corporate responsibility and the likes; and not spending stupendous amonts to advertise on CNN or just to acquire cubicle space at the international airport.
Re: Hear My Testimony by zenitta: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2008
Bros im hapi 4 u!!
i use u as a point of contact to all of us!dis year is our year.we shall b receiving good good newz on dis forum.
d LORD is good!!!
Re: Hear My Testimony by Akintoso: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
THAT IS GOD. HIS NAME IS FAITHFULNESS, MIRACLE, WONDER, GREATNESS, HE PUT LIVES IN THE DRY BONES. HE PUT WAY ON THE RED SEA. HE BROUGTH WATER OUT OF ROCK. HE RAISED THE DEAD. CONVINCINLY THERE IS NOTHING HE CANNOT DO. MY PEOPLE LET US COMPLETELY AND FAITHFULLY PUT OUR TRUST IN HIM. FOR BECAUSE HE SAID IT, HE HAS DONE IT. MY FRIEND, I AM HAPPY FOR U. I CLAIM DIS TESTIMONY. I SHALL TELL THE SAME STORY IN D NAME OF JESUS (AMEN)
Re: Hear My Testimony by tinamic(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
Congratulation but bros you dint tell us the bank now. Glory be to God.
Re: Hear My Testimony by Niside: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2008
glory be to god and send your tithe to us
Re: Hear My Testimony by lara1(f): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2008
MY GOD IS A GOOD GOD YES HE IS, BELOVED GOD IS YET TO SHOW HIMSELF IN YOUR LIFE I MEAN IT YOU HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING HE WILL SURELY PROVE HIMSELF THE MORE IN YOUR LIFE CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS. MINE IS THE NEXT ON THE LIST HE HAD SAID IT THAT IT IS TIME FOR US TO BE CELEBRATED THEREFORE WATCH OUT FOR MORE. FUNMI NELSON
Re: Hear My Testimony by samsonola(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2008
God that did yours will surely do for the rest of us. I am expecting my miracle this very month and insha Allah, it shall be done for me and everybody else. AMEN
Re: Hear My Testimony by oare1: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2008
I got a call from KPMG with regards a job which i was shortlisted for.I was told the interview is 2moro,and was only told the industry sector, but no particular name.i am not sure what to expect at the interview, does anybody have a clue, plsssssssss help
Re: Hear My Testimony by Bblak(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2008
Congrats
Re: Hear My Testimony by Teegirl2(f): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
I rejoice with u. thank u for testifying 2His faithfulness . It has given me reassurance. i key in2 ur restimony by faith, n i trust God 4my own well paying job. It shall come 2pass 4me, and 4us all, Amen. It is indeed well!!!
Re: Hear My Testimony by VirtuousA(f): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2008
I praise God for His mercies unto the simple and lowly in our society. I know that God will not abandon His own.
Re: Hear My Testimony by benik(f): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
thank God 4 u, my testimony is stil bein edited. this yr is good 4 us all
Re: Hear My Testimony by Agbenu2(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2008
The Science of Getting a better Job
Early in the year 2007, I was working in a dead-end job which paid me below $128 every month. Some times we waited for up to four (4) months before part of the wages were paid. I had little hope for a better future.
Being a firm believer in the love of God through Jesus, I kept on praying trusting Him for a miracle Job. In my home country, getting highly paid jobs required connections of which I seemed to have none; I was frustrated and at my wits end.

I am not sure how, but some how I came across a free copy of a little e-book called The Science of getting rich by Wallace Wattles on the internet. I downloaded a copy and saved it on my old Celeron desktop for study. Reading chapter 11 Acting in the certain Way, I came across a sentence that I felt addressed my situation: “Hold the vision of yourself in the job you want, while you ACT with faith and purpose on the job you have, and you will certainly get the job you want. “

There was a research institute that earlier on in the year I had visited and submitted my resumes and because I had no one to stand for me, I kept missing opportunities. My visits there showed me how things were done: the lawn was well mowed, a rare sight in any government establishment; the workers each had a name tag hanging on their necks as dog-tags or clipped to their dresses; they came to work early; they were excited about the job; and they were highly paid compared to my dead-end job.

So I went into action. I continued to cry out to God, who was able to save me from my situation; I studied the words of Jesus in Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."; then I got a my ID card and hung it round my neck like a dog-tag; I kept on visualizing myself walking around a neat environment with all the lawns constantly mowed and tended; I started coming to work early and took the small tasks I was given seriously; I started making personal financial budgets that reflected someone that earns a higher monthly wage.

My colleagues thought I was silly to have hung my ID card like that. No one was proud of the job. It was no job since people preferred to come late and close early and were hardly on seat to work. As an engineer, I was actually redundant since there was no engineering related work for me to actually do.

In the month of august, I discovered that I had missed a test for a job I had applied with our country’s Central Bank. It was distressing but I consoled myself with a verse of scripture that said, God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all. To me missed opportunities, poverty and lack are the same with darkness; but God dwells in me.
That same month, God performed a miracle as far as I am concerned – I got the job with the research institute. I presently wear my ID card like they do, I walk in between the lawns etc just as I envisioned. I couldn’t believe my eyes when my first pay check came my way.

This is a true story and I am still working there now as I type this post. I sowed a seed and through right action and thought, this seed germinated and produced the fruit called ", a better job". I have also manifested a laptop and some other stuff I can't write about now. I still think a Christian can experience the so-called law of attraction, but should do so with caution and never assume the position of God. satan tried it once and was casted down out of heaven. The principle of sowing and reaping as presented in the Bible appeals to me more. I still have some stuff i need to see manifest but yet to or might never come to past. Its a fact in life. No amount of huna or Nevillizing would help me. They might even get me in trouble. Only my relationship with the Lord would put me through it all.

Ricky Macharm has a great free resource blog, http://law-of-attraction-for-christians..com/containing different articles. Visit today.
Re: Hear My Testimony by archbishop(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2008
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Thank God 4 u.
Remember to thank God always in Good and in Bad.
Praise the Lord.
Re: Hear My Testimony by olamidayo(f): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2008
I'm happy wit u as well ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.I pray dat as many dat is looking 4 job will be surprise b4 d end of this month In Jesus Name.
Re: Hear My Testimony by Blessyn(f): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2008
God for real is faithful, u've given us hope to hold on to God dat he will do it and make all things beautiful in his time.iots well with us
Re: Hear My Testimony by gbokukueba(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
Agbenu2:

The Science of Getting a better Job
Early in the year 2007, I was working in a dead-end job which paid me below $128 every month. Some times we waited for up to four (4) months before part of the wages were paid. I had little hope for a better future.
Being a firm believer in the love of God through Jesus, I kept on praying trusting Him for a miracle Job. In my home country, getting highly paid jobs required connections of which I seemed to have none; I was frustrated and at my wits end.

I am not sure how, but some how I came across a free copy of a little e-book called The Science of getting rich by Wallace Wattles on the internet. I downloaded a copy and saved it on my old Celeron desktop for study. Reading chapter 11 Acting in the certain Way, I came across a sentence that I felt addressed my situation: “Hold the vision of yourself in the job you want, while you ACT with faith and purpose on the job you have, and you will certainly get the job you want. “

There was a research institute that earlier on in the year I had visited and submitted my resumes and because I had no one to stand for me, I kept missing opportunities. My visits there showed me how things were done: the lawn was well mowed, a rare sight in any government establishment; the workers each had a name tag hanging on their necks as dog-tags or clipped to their dresses; they came to work early; they were excited about the job; and they were highly paid compared to my dead-end job.

So I went into action. I continued to cry out to God, who was able to save me from my situation; I studied the words of Jesus in Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."; then I got a my ID card and hung it round my neck like a dog-tag; I kept on visualizing myself walking around a neat environment with all the lawns constantly mowed and tended; I started coming to work early and took the small tasks I was given seriously; I started making personal financial budgets that reflected someone that earns a higher monthly wage.

My colleagues thought I was silly to have hung my ID card like that. No one was proud of the job. It was no job since people preferred to come late and close early and were hardly on seat to work. As an engineer, I was actually redundant since there was no engineering related work for me to actually do.

In the month of august, I discovered that I had missed a test for a job I had applied with our country’s Central Bank. It was distressing but I consoled myself with a verse of scripture that said, God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all. To me missed opportunities, poverty and lack are the same with darkness; but God dwells in me.
That same month, God performed a miracle as far as I am concerned – I got the job with the research institute. I presently wear my ID card like they do, I walk in between the lawns etc just as I envisioned. I couldn’t believe my eyes when my first pay check came my way.

This is a true story and I am still working there now as I type this post. I sowed a seed and through right action and thought, this seed germinated and produced the fruit called ", a better job". I have also manifested a laptop and some other stuff I can't write about now. I still think a Christian can experience the so-called law of attraction, but should do so with caution and never assume the position of God. satan tried it once and was casted down out of heaven. The principle of sowing and reaping as presented in the Bible appeals to me more. I still have some stuff i need to see manifest but yet to or might never come to past. Its a fact in life. No amount of huna or Nevillizing would help me. They might even get me in trouble. Only my relationship with the Lord would put me through it all.

Ricky Macharm has a great free resource blog, http://law-of-attraction-for-christians..com/containing different articles. Visit today.

My friend am happy for you and i felt the same way you felt when i was searching for a job. Its true that the way a man thinks is his heart so is he. Am inviting you to Daystar anytime you are in Lagos.
Re: Hear My Testimony by Agbenu2(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks for your invitation. i am a fan of Pastor Sam Adeyemi. I know my testimony would resonate with some of the teachings of his Church. have you been to my blog? I'd appreciate it if you visited it. go to http://law-of-attraction-for-christians..com. i created it so as to check the influence of a movie called the Secret that has been a worldwide phenomenon since it came out in 2006
Re: Hear My Testimony by amlifted(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2008
Congratulations!
Please, make sure you remain faithfull to GOD.
Re: Hear My Testimony by amlifted(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2008
May GOD be praised forever!
There will be many more testimonies this year in JESUS NAME! Amen
Re: Hear My Testimony by donaremu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello,
          The God we serve is a wonderful God. He knows the right time to perform His miracles. I almost gave up before i got employed. He said in the scriptures that He will never tempt us than what we can bear. As for many that are still trusting God for their jobs, please never give up, trust Him, your miracles is around the corner. Praise God.
Re: Hear My Testimony by checkmeout: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2008
I am very happy for you guys,a dn i pray that the God that has given you these jobs will preserve them for you. I also use this as a point of contact for my own as i am currently searching for a job. I am finding it difficult to decide whether to remain in the UK or go to Naija to get proffessional job as i have just completed my studies here. God, na your hand i dey o! sad
Re: Hear My Testimony by Bimsebony: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2008
Hip HIp Hip, HURRAY!! grin cheesy smiley wink kiss
Congratulations
Dont you ever forget that is God that did this.
Re: Hear My Testimony by cloisamaka(f): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2008
congrats dear, the lord is good all the time.keep on obeying and summiting to his word,for he says if ye be willy and obedient you will eat the fruit of the land.glory be to God Almight. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag / Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? / Recruitment Consultant: Ask Your Question...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.