Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,493 members, 7,904,869 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Hear My Testimony - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hear My Testimony (12929 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hear My Testimony by trappatoni(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2008
congrats! the lord is good all the time! just keep having faith in Him.
Re: Hear My Testimony by shikadance(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2008
Nigeria's biggest bank? is that Zenith Bank? thankGod 4 you. Where do you worship?
Re: Hear My Testimony by segzyopd(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
BROS CONGRATULATIONS, JUST SHOWS THAT GOD IS FAITHFUL. HE SAID "MY WORD SHALL NOT RETURN TO ME VOID UNLESS IT ACCOMPLISHES THAT FOR WHICH IT 'S SENT". THANK GOD FOR YOU.
Re: Hear My Testimony by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
Congrats bro!! I tap from your testimony.
Re: Hear My Testimony by primerica: 1:30am On Feb 29, 2008
This is terribly exciting!
Re: Hear My Testimony by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 29, 2008
congras my bros,u see those who wait upon the shall renew their strenght.
infact i tap from ur faith,cheers
Re: Hear My Testimony by gbokukueba(m): 4:23pm On Feb 29, 2008
Thank you all for your responses once again
checkmeout:

I am very happy for you guys,a dn i pray that the God that has given you these jobs will preserve them for you. I also use this as a point of contact for my own as i am currently searching for a job. I am finding it difficult to decide whether to remain in the UK or go to Naija to get proffessional job as i have just completed my studies here. God, na your hand i dey o! sad

Pls dont be sad or discourage God is still the business of answering prayers call unto Him.
shikadance:

Nigeria's biggest bank? is that Zenith Bank? thankGod 4 you. Where do you worship?
Oceanic Bank, personally is the biggest bank. Thanks. I worship at Daystar Christian Center,
Re: Hear My Testimony by akatubo: 7:45pm On Feb 29, 2008
Earn money $500 a week just by click,this is a good PTR programme am earning from,its free,if you have any problem call me on 08069345538

all you need to do is just register and start making money online,you just 2-3hrs in a day,thelinks are below

http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=akatubo

http://cash.ptscash.com/?ref=6234

FREE Membership
No minimum E-gold Payout!
Low $1 LibertyReserve , Paypal and Alertpay Payout
Earn extra money playing games
Earn Reading Our eMails
Get Paid for Clicking on ads
Get Paid for sign-ups
Complete tasks with the toolbar and earn money
Payouts through E-gold, LibertyReserve , Paypal and Alertpay
Payouts will be made weekly!
Earn extra money playing games
Get Paid To Promote $0.75 per 1,000 Credits!
Re: Hear My Testimony by inze(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
Praise the Lord somebodyy,
Re: Hear My Testimony by mikmak: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2008
my dear am so happy for u
Re: Hear My Testimony by judestica: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2008
@watershed
If you have got nothing to do,please read and pass.don't beliitle this great forum.
Re: Hear My Testimony by ilubb(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2008
congrats man, may God continue to bless us
Re: Hear My Testimony by Tonyblu(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2008
Wow.
Glory be to God Almighty.
Re: Hear My Testimony by tebigbo: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
Please House, I need a load to start a businesss.

How do i go about it without collateral?
Re: Hear My Testimony by tebigbo: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2008
Please House, I need a loan to start a businesss.

How do i go about it without collateral?
Re: Hear My Testimony by lababe1(f): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2008
see this link for your next level job

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-119152.0.html
Re: Hear My Testimony by anietie01: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
hey are not tired of always running after employers? Let the employers run after you for a change. Post your CVs at Exood by clicking here: http://exood.com/jobs/index.php it afford the employers the chance to find you fast. Its purely Nigerian and is free. No registration charges.

And do you know that for the time you spend surfing the web, you can make $10 for each mail you read? Its no scam and it cost you nothing to start but your time. sign up for a free account by clicking the link here http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=martluther3 they pay you $250 for signing up and you get $10 each time they send you a mail and you actually read the mail and visit the sites. You dont get to pay nothing.

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.
Re: Hear My Testimony by creationxt(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2008
Great is thy faithfulness, great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning your blessings I see.
God is great, I thank HIM for your life.
Re: Hear My Testimony by goldenceo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
anietie01:

I just withdrew a $1000 dollars into my paypal account and i will testify that it is real. I joined four weeks ago.

Can we see your evidence?
Re: Hear My Testimony by faceless02: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
This is brilliant
Re: Hear My Testimony by ssimy7: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hello My dear Naira landers,

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,

visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS

LINK TO VISIT: http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=ssimy7

just advertise them by sending informations to your friends about them and earn your living style and iy takes nothing but free signup try it.now
Re: Hear My Testimony by ssimy7: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2008
Hello My dear Naira landers,

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,

visit web sites and much more.

It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS

LINK TO VISIT: http://rolex-mails.com/pages/index.php?refid=ssimy7

just advertise them by sending informations to your friends about them and earn your living style and iy takes nothing but free signup try it.now
Re: Hear My Testimony by Scopium: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2008
creationxt:

Great is thy faithfulness, great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning your blessings I see.
God is great, I thank HIM for your life.

[size=13pt]Me too I thank Him for your life. Greater things are still on the way[/size]
Re: Hear My Testimony by speak2me: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2008
yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if no bi 4 GOD,

i also give him all the thanks for everything he has done 4me,
Re: Hear My Testimony by hayourmide(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ Gbokukueba i really appreciate God 4 ur life. may d blessing in dat job rest upon you.
Re: Hear My Testimony by gbokukueba(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
My brother this testimony is expired! Lost the job in 2009 december stayed out of work for 3 months got an ok job for 3 months and God did it, joined a Multinational FMCG far beyond my expectations!!!
Re: Hear My Testimony by huet: 12:50am On Feb 13, 2011
A̶̲̥̅♏ so happy 4 u. U̶̲̥̅̊я Ω̴ daystar member,yeah.congratulations.
Re: Hear My Testimony by pestrat(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2011
WE ALL REJOICE WITH U AND MAY THE LORD OF TESTIMONY EXTEND TO US ALL AND WE USE URS AS A POINT OF CONTACT IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Hear My Testimony by Ubokkocosmus(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ur testimoney is good, i beliv dat my is comin on the way vry soon, i dnt need to boda myslf at all, all i no, God wil bles wit a testimoney dis mnth
Re: Hear My Testimony by gbokukueba(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ubokkocosmus: Ur testimoney is good, i beliv dat my is comin on the way vry soon, i dnt need to boda myslf at all, all i no, God wil bles wit a testimoney dis mnth

He is still in the business of answering prayers... He will do it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Computers And Laptop Repairs? / Non-teaching Vacancies: Federal University Of Technology Akure / NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.