Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,183 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should I Accept His Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept His Offer? (1282 Views)

Things To Look Out For Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal / Should I Accept His Proposal Or Not? Urgent Advice Needed! / Should I Accept His Car Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept His Offer? by Babytttt(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2007
angry
A friend of mine by name ED, beats me up because he saw a text message on my phone by another guy(Emma) which he knows that i have relation with before i met him.
Before then ED asked me to call Emma and quite the relationship with him,I told him that I cannot because is unfair to just call a guy and tell him is over without telling him exactly what his offense is.

Though, I was been unfaithful to Emma for dating ED at the same time with him of which i never wanted to do just because ED insisted that OK no problem so long as He is not near me we only talk on phone.

ED is a guy that does not give me anything rather am the one that do what he's suppose to do, like give him money, etc. just because he lost he's job even when he was on it he never spend on me. When i ask him for money he will say but you are working.

just on Saturday night Emma sent me a text message thanking for the mail that i sent to him about job vacancy and ED got upset, he promised that he will never raise his hand on me. he seized my phone, i tried to beg him he pushed me and also hit me on my tummy, i was trying to recover from the pain when he landed a slap on face, i was like u slapped me, before i could finish he slapped me again ad said that he is going to deal with me and he wants to put an end to the relationship.

The next morning i went to ask for my phone he refuse to give it to me and i reportred him to his mother though i did not let her know the problem i having with him. He later give me the phone.

After sunday service, he came to me and was begging to i should forgive him that he wants me back and he's promising that he will never beat me again, even though i don't want the relationsip anymore that we can just be friends nothing in common. cry

Am just confused because he keeping disturbing me that he wants me back even to the extent of kneeling down. am afraid he might got upset another time and do more that that.
Should i accept him back as just friend while Emma is the real guy?
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by somze(f): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2007
Dont go out with anyone who has a violent history. Leave ED immediately.

Now about your situation . . . its a sad one indeed, what were you thinking? I think you should ask yourself what you want out of life and out of a relationship. If you want to play around then decide to get a player like yourself. Don't go around hurting people.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2007
he beat you before, he would beat you again. get that into your head and leave him alone.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by Legazy(f): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
If my guy should raise his hand to hit me,i wont accept him back no matter how much he claim he loved me,cos he has done it before he will definitely do it again,so friend dont take him back,he doesnt worth it.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by yimiton(f): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
Get out of that abusive relationship now!
He'll never stop and after a while, it will just be one of those things.
Leave now, before he disfigures you. He's insecure and doesn't have any respect for you.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by nana(f): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2007
Is this love?Could this be love?
Pls,dont try giving him a second chance.
Once a soldier,always a soldier o.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by opokonwa(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2007
@poster

It's so unfortunate for guys like Emma.

Guys like Emma are the loving wuss. They drop the money, treat a girl lovely and they are the romantic beggers! You cheat on him without givng a damn shame on you! unfaithful lover

Guys like ED are in charge! They Bleep you for free, collect the money Emma gives you you literally pay him for giving you 'bleeps' tongue And upon that dey beat you silly.

see how cheap you are. sad

You are a disgrace to faithful guys like me.

If I knew ED I will congratulate him for doing a good job He should kick you hard in the ass you deserve all you get.

And I bet you will go back to him because he's in charge tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by Babytttt(f): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2007
Thanks friends,

sure i will never accept him back. I have made up my mind to be with Emma and for him only.

On the issue of ED, he keeps calling my phone even up till this moment but i never pick the call.
Should i answer his calls and just ignore him?

Thanks
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by somze(f): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
Nice to know you have decided to go straight.

Whether or not you want to answer he's calls is up to you but let him know in certain terms that you are uninterested.

You may not want to provoke him too much seeing how violent he can get, but again you can always report threats to the Police.

Take Care.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by hollandis(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2007
do u really love emma?
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by opokonwa(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
Baby_tttt:

Thanks friends,

sure i will never accept him back. I have made up my mind to be with Emma and for him only.

That Emma guy, you don't deserve him. sad

I wish I knew him, I will simply do him an amebo I will simply ask him to read this thread tongue tongue

Baby_tttt:

On the issue of ED, he keeps calling my phone even up till this moment but i never pick the call.

You're still asking questions?!! I told you'all he's in charge! at least emotionally cry
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by opokonwa(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2007
hollandis:

do u really love emma?

Word.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by cblow(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2007
Baby_tttt:

Thanks

answer ko eba ni. can see ure still all about ED. its a pity u messed things up when u had a nice guy. its same reason we ask why girls prefer to go out with bad guy who will always maltreat them and yet they never want to leave.
you have the answers to your question so all i can say is grow up and follow ur heart.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by fakedavid: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2007
Na God catch you - why u dey put hand for fire - dey go date two men at the same time - one d ick no do for you? u say u no wan gree na because the guy insisted - so u said yes - so you will say yes to everyman that insists on going out with you abi? the man never slap u - u say he land slap for your face - wait till him kick you from behind before u go know wetin dey happen. Why will you date or sleep with two men at the same time - u be disgrace to wman hood - i keep asking myself - wqhy my mama be woman self - if not - i for no like woman at all.

For you - one slap never do u - until u get dozen more - shio.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by somze(f): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2007
No matter the situation we should frown at domestic violence.

Sometimes people do stupid things, its up to Emma and her. Besides I never once heard her talk about love.

Like someone said she has to grow up. . . but again this is out of context. Her question was about ED and I think the right decision has been taken.
Re: Should I Accept His Offer? by pholer(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
A few ladies still like people who abuse them? I think that the lady who posted this topic may go back to ED, and it wont be because she doesnt know that she should not.

All the sermon and advice in the whole word will not change that, I can only hope that she finds what she is looking for (its not curse o), and she indeed may be looking for love, acceptance, and whatever, and if she has to put up with a few slaps here and there to achieve that (asta la vista),

As for loving Emma all these while, its unbelievable, but u could love one guy and still sleep with another, i guess as humans we have capacity to compartmentalize, and not all we call LOVE is really LOVE.

PS: Why do people (adults for that matter) even beat/fight one another, it so funny!!!!

(1) (Reply)

So,how Much Do U Think One Should Have In His Account B4 Thinkin Of Marriage? / The Story Started 2--3years Back. / Naija Guys & Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.