Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Bluetooth Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Bluetooth Software (880 Views)

Developing A Professional Bluetooth Instant Chat Messenger With Java / Chattabox - A Bluetooth Chat Application - Your Reviews / Bluemall => A Bluetooth Based Mobile Advert System Created In Java. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bluetooth Software by Hayorbahmy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I am wondering whether you can produce software which will enable the sending of text, business cards, video clips and/or images via bluetooth to other ‘bluetooth’ enables mobile phones. The software would also need to monitor the volume of messages sent and received and be able record the receiving mobile's telephone number. This will enable the user to track the effectiveness of various marketing initiatives or consumer offers. Against the telephone number, we would then want to create a database to include client's name, address and email address for future marketing purposes. Of course, any particular message sent must only be received once by the receiving mobile phone within range of our bluetooth transmitter.
Re: A Bluetooth Software by deejay50: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2007
It sure sounds like a lot of work especially for a C/C++ programmer like me, anyway, I saw an article on codeproject, www.codeproject.com. Look around for bluetooth devices, its a starting point. Bluetooth programming is quite tedious, you need to have the latest SDKs and all that but I'm sure you'll get someone who's ready to do the dirty work for you. Goodluck!
Re: A Bluetooth Software by deejay50: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
Sorry, i missed this if you just want software that sends and receives text, images, files just use bluesoleil software.

(1) (Reply)

Creating Log Files For Users In Vb / Which Is Best For Web Programming, Php Or Java Or Both / How To Put Link?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.