Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,636 members, 7,914,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (36656 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 5:57am On May 07, 2012
The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of satan hoodwinking unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he issued titled: “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of the devil” pretending to be “a man of God.”

The minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians, trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences, as the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French read in part: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women, in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial and pitiable conditions.

“Women are raped; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,” the minister said.

The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people.

It was learnt that hundreds of Cameroonians who sold their properties or borrowed money in the hope of getting miracles in T.B. Joshua’s Church, only got disappointed in Lagos.

It was also reported that Prophet TB Joshua’s TV station has gained popularity in Cameroon and many people are tempted to take the trip and receive healings and sudden blessings. It says that Joshua is now in many households in Cameroon and many people believe the flashy images they watch on television.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/23915/2012/05/07/tb_joshua_officially_banned_cameroun.html

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by onatisi(m): 6:02am On May 07, 2012
i dont know what to believe anymore.surely the goverment cannot take such a measure without doings her findings well and on the other hands t.b says he is a man of God .na wah ooo.i beg give me second base o jare
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Beaf: 6:43am On May 07, 2012
Chaos is the dominant Nigerian culture, that is why unprincipled people like TB Joshua can run around. In 90% of the rest of the World, he would be in jail.
In a place like the US, the FBI would have found reason to attack, just as they did to David Koresh.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Jakumo(m): 6:53am On May 07, 2012
Mr. Joshua is neither a Man of Dog nor an agent of Satan, but a mere fraudster and con-man, who reads the news and listens to rumors about famous people in declining health, in order to "predict" their death, so as to amaze gullible losers who then flock to his sheep-pens to hand over their life savings, with the expectation that the trickster in a dog-collar can protect them, even as he steals wholesale to impoverish them.

The only distinction between Mr. Joshua and a common armed robber is that while bandits threaten bodily harm in order to separate people from their money, Joshua threatens attacks launched by God, in order that people cough up their meager incomes to him in the FUTILE expectation that Joshua can wave his magic wand to make all of life's dangers go away.

Bravo to the Cameroonian government for keeping that pompous, thieving prick away from their population.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Joseph06: 8:17am On May 07, 2012
We will always support you and wish you good luck.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Mynd44: 8:35am On May 07, 2012
And here I was thinking Nigerian leaders were the most jobless

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Vavoom: 8:56am On May 07, 2012
finally! somebody speaks........

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by LogicMind: 8:59am On May 07, 2012
can't stop lolling.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ifihearam: 9:02am On May 07, 2012
And here I was thinking Nigerian leaders were the most jobless

I swear

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by deols(f): 9:09am On May 07, 2012
what happened to freedom of association??

Tb Joshua is a fraud, of course. The government can start doing the right things for their people. with that in place, they'll be less likely in need of 'miracles'

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2012
@beaf
david koresh was a nutcase.he had enough weapons to warrant the FBI attacking.Prophet Joshua has done nutin to warrant his been arrested.besides this article was published over 5years ago and doesnt indict the prophet.it only highlights the horror people go thru in nigeria.synagogue is already planning a cameroon branch.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by chimauga(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2012
this is just a simple way satan use in making people belive that men of God are going down..
There are many criminals in poilitics but no body talks about them,there are arm robbers, rouges on the street still they are not recognised,.
By the way listen to the so called reasons they gave, they said that dia citezens falls to robbers,kidnappers,419 etc @ lagos in a bid of visiting tb joshua. So is t.b joshua a robber or kinapper.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2012
@jakumo
i cant stop lmao.so u tink he has access to confidential info on world leaders,pop stars etc?you are funny.you can question the source of his powers,but you cant question the authenticity of his prophecies and miracles.i also had this notion before but after following his prophecies for almost 2years,i was proven wrong

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Freiburger(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2012
Logic Mind: can't stop lolling.
cool cool cool
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Kockane(m): 9:18am On May 07, 2012
Dunno, but it seems I read dis same article like 2yrs ago? Abi NL don dey recycle old news ni?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by LailaIkeji1: 9:20am On May 07, 2012
Mynd_44: And here I was thinking Nigerian leaders were the most jobless

o my loshiest goshes!! laffing out sooooooo loudly!!!! grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 9:21am On May 07, 2012
International Thief Thief.....ITT........ grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2012
Kockane: Dunno, but it seems I read dis same article like 2yrs ago? Abi NL don dey recycle old news ni?
the news has been recycled for over 5years

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by dapo338(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2012
Only God knows who is serving him, we are not to jugde because nobody has implicative evidence to nail TB Joshua, if cameroonian government really have the evidence then let it be known to the world, so beware of what you say friends. It is well!

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by BabaEleko(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2012
I had thought Nigeria government are bunch of clowns. Cameroun government takes the crown for the clown of Africa. Jobless kettle calling pot black.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2012
Curses on Cameroon, TBJ placed a curse on all Cameroonians to be beset with [b]T[/b]u[b]B[/b]erculosis and [b]J[/b]aundice of the Brain grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by LordBabs(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2012
The Cameroonian minister couldn't have said it better! That schemer should be hanged!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 9:34am On May 07, 2012
THANK GOD, at least if Nigeria collapse with all the mumus wey dey inside, I no need to commot from Africa, just carry my jolopy dey go cameroun..
allons-y

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by honeric01(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2012
LOL old article.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by mcqt21: 9:49am On May 07, 2012
prohet tb joshua is a true man of GOD ,,,a role model n GODs annoited servant.....no matter wat people say,,,hes 2 organise 2 fall

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by amosy007: 9:50am On May 07, 2012
I read dis same article sumwhere 4yrs ago
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by executinal(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2012
Ghana to South Africa and now Cameroon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ZUBY77(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2012
Every other government should do the same. This fraudsters are playing in people's minds and taking their money. This TBThief goes about stealing and our govt watches from the fence.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by WhoIGoAsk: 10:01am On May 07, 2012
From Cameroun? So what!!!
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 10:02am On May 07, 2012
Christainity!na wa o..Evil and Deceit?
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by chucky234(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2012
People should read before commenting,this news was way back in 2007 and it never accused TB Joshua rather it pointed out the ordeals faced by Cameroonians on the quest to locate TB's church in search of miracle.
Only God knows who is true and who is not,let's leave judgement to him alone.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by moderattor: 10:09am On May 07, 2012
TB joshua prophesied yesterday that in the first half a bald headed player from munich will nod a ball into the net in chelsea vs munich next week.
It only takes confidence to attempt this type of prediction.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.