Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (36598 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by 190: 10:13am On May 07, 2012
BUT ITS TRUE!!

THE MAN IS A FAKE!! undecided
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by sylve11: 10:15am On May 07, 2012
Mynd_44: And here I was thinking Nigerian leaders were the most jobless

lol, abi o. SMH . . . grin grin sad cool
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by finecoco: 10:24am On May 07, 2012
lipsrsealed i seriously avoid saying anything in such situations as this.i leave every man that says he's annointed for God to judge.am not a fan of TB joshua nor do i condemn his ministry.its end time....d Bible said both true and false prophets shall arise.lets just pray for a the discerning spirit of the holyghost to guide our paths...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by dsenator: 10:27am On May 07, 2012
it is not debatable that pastor tb joshua is the most criticized pastor we've had in nigeria at least in the last 10 to 15 years and the question i ask myself is upon all the namecalling,slander and other negative comments about this guy he has kept waxing stronger and stronger.Sincerely speaking,when it comes to spiritual healing,synagogue is the place you will see a whole lot and this man does not collect a dime from people.people should know that if you are a good preacher of the word of God nobody will ever look at your side in condemnation so also if you are a good teacher but the moment you have that uncommon gift of healing,tongues will start wagging as per the source of the power.it even happened to our lord jesus christ when some alleged he was using the power of belzeebub.where are the "genuine" men of God that can not do one tenth of what the Lord is using this man to do,does it mean the powers from satan are greater than the ones from God?.If you are a man of God and everybody accepts you wholeheartedly then you have to check yourself as more than 95% of the true men of God in the bible faced one persecution or the other.We go to churches where people are being slapped and people come up with excuses for it,we go to churches where they sulk us dry without gaining anything in return and we don't condemn our pastors this man i learnt is in the process of establishing a university where the brilliant children of the less privileged will be attending at no cost at all whereas we know how much our children pay in some other universities established by other men of God where some non christians even have their children whereas some of the offering and tithe paying foundation members of such churches can not send their children because they can not afford it.This man does not need to associate with any faith for people to patronise him with this power he's endowed with.I am a member of a church where my pastor even condemns this man but as an educated man nobody can impose his thoughts on another person.Division in christianity has brought a whole lot of problems to this country and the earlier we do away with it the better its going to be for all of us.pls nigerians allow TB joshua to be and on the day of judgement we shall know who is who.GOD BLESS NIGERIA

12 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Wisdytech(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2012
GOD RULES US! Nigeria should BAN him too from profesering here!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by bizz(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2012
are u ok at all.d fact that u can write anything does not mean u can give us fake news deliberately.last week you posted an unverified news here.what is ur problem self.this is really really old news.dont u have anything new to say.if u continue like this i will likely remove this site from my bookmarks.please i employ everyone to verify news read on this site cos i will not believe anything i read here again because this site is becoming something else
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by utimayor(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2012
Jakumo: Mr. Joshua is neither a Man of Dog nor an agent of Satan, but a mere fraudster and con-man, who reads the news and listens to rumors about famous people in declining health, in order to "predict" their death, so as to amaze gullible losers who then flock to his sheep-pens to hand over their life savings, with the expectation that the trickster in a dog-collar can protect them, even as he steals wholesale to impoverish them.

The only distinction between Mr. Joshua and a common armed robber is that while bandits threaten bodily harm in order to separate people from their money, Joshua threatens attacks launched by God, in order that people cough up their meager incomes to him in the FUTILE expectation that Joshua can wave his magic wand to make all of life's dangers go away.

Bravo to the Cameroonian government for keeping that pompous, thieving prick away from their population.

dude, do you have sometin against Christianity? Can prove any of the words u said here? In 90% of the world u shld have been ducked for slander and other personality related cases.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by bizz(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2012
S@NNiE:
The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of satan hoodwinking unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he issued titled: “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of the devil” pretending to be “a man of God.”

The minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians, trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences, as the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French read in part: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women, in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial and pitiable conditions.

“Women are raped; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to sleep on the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once they are out of Hell,” the minister said.

The minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people.

It was learnt that hundreds of Cameroonians who sold their properties or borrowed money in the hope of getting miracles in T.B. Joshua’s Church, only got disappointed in Lagos.

It was also reported that Prophet TB Joshua’s TV station has gained popularity in Cameroon and many people are tempted to take the trip and receive healings and sudden blessings. It says that Joshua is now in many households in Cameroon and many people believe the flashy images they watch on television.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/23915/2012/05/07/tb_joshua_officially_banned_cameroun.html
u should have ur head examined.why didnt u add the date so people will know.this is old news and its not funny.go get something new.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by utimayor(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2012
dsenator: it is not debatable that pastor tb joshua is the most criticized pastor we've had in nigeria at least in the last 10 to 15 years and the question i ask myself is upon all the namecalling,slander and other negative comments about this guy he has kept waxing stronger and stronger.Sincerely speaking,when it comes to spiritual healing,synagogue is the place you will see a whole lot and this man does not collect a dime from people.people should know that if you are a good preacher of the word of God nobody will ever look at your side in condemnation so also if you are a good teacher but the moment you have that uncommon gift of healing,tongues will start wagging as per the source of the power.it even happened to our lord jesus christ when some alleged he was using the power of belzeebub.where are the "genuine" men of God that can not do one tenth of what the Lord is using this man to do,does it mean the powers from satan are greater than the ones from God?.If you are a man of God and everybody accepts you wholeheartedly then you have to check yourself as more than 95% of the true men of God in the bible faced one persecution or the other.We go to churches where people are being slapped and people come up with excuses for it,we go to churches where they sulk us dry without gaining anything in return and we don't condemn our pastors this man i learnt is in the process of establishing a university where the brilliant children of the less privileged will be attending at no cost at all whereas we know how much our children pay in some other universities established by other men of God where some non christians even have their children whereas some of the offering and tithe paying foundation members of such churches can not send their children because they can not afford it.This man does not need to associate with any faith for people to patronise him with this power he's endowed with.I am a member of a church where my pastor even condemns this man but as an educated man nobody can impose his thoughts on another person.Division in christianity has brought a whole lot of problems to this country and the earlier we do away with it the better its going to be for all of us.pls nigerians allow TB joshua to be and on the day of judgement we shall know who is who.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
bless you too my brother, i am not a fan, neither am i against his ministry, itz as simple as 'let God be d judge, dont say things beyond your undastandin'
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by bizz(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2012
dsenator: it is not debatable that pastor tb joshua is the most criticized pastor we've had in nigeria at least in the last 10 to 15 years and the question i ask myself is upon all the namecalling,slander and other negative comments about this guy he has kept waxing stronger and stronger.Sincerely speaking,when it comes to spiritual healing,synagogue is the place you will see a whole lot and this man does not collect a dime from people.people should know that if you are a good preacher of the word of God nobody will ever look at your side in condemnation so also if you are a good teacher but the moment you have that uncommon gift of healing,tongues will start wagging as per the source of the power.it even happened to our lord jesus christ when some alleged he was using the power of belzeebub.where are the "genuine" men of God that can not do one tenth of what the Lord is using this man to do,does it mean the powers from satan are greater than the ones from God?.If you are a man of God and everybody accepts you wholeheartedly then you have to check yourself as more than 95% of the true men of God in the bible faced one persecution or the other.We go to churches where people are being slapped and people come up with excuses for it,we go to churches where they sulk us dry without gaining anything in return and we don't condemn our pastors this man i learnt is in the process of establishing a university where the brilliant children of the less privileged will be attending at no cost at all whereas we know how much our children pay in some other universities established by other men of God where some non christians even have their children whereas some of the offering and tithe paying foundation members of such churches can not send their children because they can not afford it.This man does not need to associate with any faith for people to patronise him with this power he's endowed with.I am a member of a church where my pastor even condemns this man but as an educated man nobody can impose his thoughts on another person.Division in christianity has brought a whole lot of problems to this country and the earlier we do away with it the better its going to be for all of us.pls nigerians allow TB joshua to be and on the day of judgement we shall know who is who.GOD BLESS NIGERIA
u r wise my friend.we better learn to appreciate God's blessings in our daily life.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by djfiifi(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2012
musKeeto: THANK GOD, at least if Nigeria collapse with all the mumus wey dey inside, I no need to commot from Africa, just carry my jolopy dey go cameroun..
allons-y

i will be happy to host you in Tema,Ghana
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ismhab(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2012
Christianity is a religion of fraudster.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 10:53am On May 07, 2012
grin
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2012
ismhab: Christianity is a religion of fraudster.
and islam is a religion of terrorists,child-killers,suicide bombers,large-moustached buffoons,asinine fools

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 10:55am On May 07, 2012
One thing I knw for sure is that,the house of beelzebub cannot be torn within itself,satan is the ruler of the government of the earth,if they fight Tb Josuah then its because he is a true Prophet of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2012
190: BUT ITS TRUE!!

THE MAN IS A FAKE!! undecided
and you say this because you have serious proofs?
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Bolarge1(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2012
IT PAINS ME WHEN WE EVEN NIGERIANS, WE DO NOT TAKE PAIN TO LOOK AT ISSUES CRITICALLY AND OBJECTIVELY.

A MINISTER IN CAMEROUN IS CONDEMINING A MAN OF GOD IN NIGERIA BECOS NIGERIA IS GETTING MORE POPULAR, MORE RICHER AND MORE RECOGNIZED AT THE DETRIMENT OF HIS COUNTRY. I BEG WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.

EVEN IN THE BIBLE, CROWDS FOLLOWED JESUS BUT NOT ALL WERE HEALED DUE TO LACK OF FAITHTICAL PRINCIPLES.

MILLIONS TRAVEL ON PRIGRIMAGE TO ISREAL, MECCA AND ANY PART OF THE WORLD, SOME OF THEM, LOST THEIR LIFES, PROPERTIES AND VALUABLES.YES! THESE ARE PRACTICALS OF LIFE.

WE HAVE HEARED CASES OF LOST LIFES AND VALUABLES EXPERIENCED IN ISREAL AND MECCA.

WHAT I EXPECTED FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CAMEROUN AND ANY OTHER COUNTRIES IS TO CAUTION THEIR CITIZENS ON THE DANGERS INVOLVE IN MASS JOURNEY TO ANY COUNTRY.

YOU CANNOT OVER-EMPHASIZE ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING, BOKO HARAM, PICK POCKTERS, POOR MEDICAL SUPPORT ON SUCH TRIPS AND THEY MUST BE WELL PREPARED AND BE VIGILANT.

WHO GAVE HIM REVELATION THAT TB JOSH IS A FAKE. IF TB JOSH IS A FAKE, TELL HIM TO COME AND DO 1% OF WHAT TB JOSH IS DOING TO HELP PEOPLE IF HE CAN.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by tommykiwi(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2012
NA WAOH NOTIN WEN MAN PIKIN NO GO HEAR FOR DIS 9JA....GOD HELP US..
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2012
Millions of people may like him while millions may hate him but charity work, prophecy and miracle continue. Beware of words of tongue because most of our problems are tongue problem. Only God can judge.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by badesco(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2012
Thank God this is coming from a foreign land which means that we Nigerians too should beware. May be what some Nigerian clerics says about T B Joshua is about to come to pass.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2012
chima-uga:
this is just a simple way satan use in making people belive that men of God are going down..
There are many criminals in poilitics but no body talks about them,there are arm robbers, rouges on the street still they are not recognised,.
By the way listen to the so called reasons they gave, they said that dia citezens falls to robbers,kidnappers,419 etc @ lagos in a bid of visiting tb joshua. So is t.b joshua a robber or kinapper.
Abeg help me ask them o.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2012
I'm personally disappointed in the camerounian government and the Nigerian populace who supported such a demon motivated campaign against the servant of God TB Joshua. Paul Biya is afraid of JB joshua and jealous that his inflence is fast dwindling as TB joshua is more respected and fear by his people(paul Biya a dictator in power for over 23years as Cameroun President). Wake up Nigerians You never know what you have until you loss it. Shame to demon posses cameroun govt. Jesus forgive them Amen

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by awesomet1(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2012
Recycled thread.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by ismhab(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2012
Delafruita:
and islam is a religion of terrorists,child-killers,suicide bombers,large-moustached buffoons,asinine fools
Did u take ur medicine this morning? or are u high with weed?
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by tommykiwi(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2012
Bo-large:
IT PAINS ME WHEN WE EVEN NIGERIANS, WE DO NOT TAKE PAIN TO LOOK AT ISSUES CRITICALLY AND OBJECTIVELY.

A MINISTER IN CAMEROUN IS CONDEMINING A MAN OF GOD IN NIGERIA BECOS NIGERIA IS GETTING MORE POPULAR, MORE RICHER AND MORE RECOGNIZED AT THE DETRIMENT OF HIS COUNTRY. I BEG WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.

EVEN IN THE BIBLE, CROWDS FOLLOWED JESUS BUT NOT ALL WERE HEALED DUE TO LACK OF FAITHTICAL PRINCIPLES.

MILLIONS TRAVEL ON PRIGRIMAGE TO ISREAL, MECCA AND ANY PART OF THE WORLD, SOME OF THEM, LOST THEIR LIFES, PROPERTIES AND VALUABLES.YES! THESE ARE PRACTICALS OF LIFE.

WE HAVE HEARED CASES OF LOST LIFES AND VALUABLES EXPERIENCED IN ISREAL AND MECCA.

WHAT I EXPECTED FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CAMEROUN AND ANY OTHER COUNTRIES IS TO CAUTION THEIR CITIZENS ON THE DANGERS INVOLVE IN MASS JOURNEY TO ANY COUNTRY.

YOU CANNOT OVER-EMPHASIZE ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING, BOKO HARAM, PICK POCKTERS, POOR MEDICAL SUPPORT ON SUCH TRIPS AND THEY MUST BE WELL PREPARED AND BE VIGILANT.

WHO GAVE HIM REVELATION THAT TB JOSH IS A FAKE. IF TB JOSH IS A FAKE, TELL HIM TO COME AND DO 1% OF WHAT TB JOSH IS DOING TO HELP PEOPLE IF HE CAN.
GUY TALK THE ONE YOU KNOW OOO

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Galaxydon1(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2012
I don't understand we christians at times. You guys should nt condemn a man of God. If it was during the time of christ u guys would ve condemn him lyk u r doing to t.b joshua. We don't know who is who. May God 4giv us all.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Dyamante(f): 11:27am On May 07, 2012
And Jesus said that there shall be many false prophets who shall come in his name...surely the end times are coming
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by tommykiwi(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2012
Delafruita:
Look at pot calling kettle black.....xtainity is the best,have you ever heard that a mosque was bombed before,dat is because xtains dont kill...so get dat straight.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by fili24: 11:40am On May 07, 2012
Old news
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2012
ismhab:
Did u take ur medicine this morning? or are u high with weed?
for my ulcer?sure av taken my cimethidine.its you who needs to take your medicines to control your idiocy.religious bigot
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by Delafruita(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2012
tommykiwi: Look at pot calling kettle black.....xtainity is the best,have you ever heard that a mosque was bombed before,dat is because xtains dont kill...so get dat straight.
am trying so hard to understand your post and the message you intended.
Re: TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun by victorazy(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2012
You guys could be foolish sometimes. I wander what a carnal man can judge from the spiritual. If Joshua is fake are u d one to judge? Why can't you keep ur ass away from him than rubbishing his name while he is better than u. What is Cameroon, God's own ppl? a country where man is getting married to man as God's own ppl? Evil don't chase Evil, they dnt want him cuz he preaches against them.

For the prediction, weda he said something about it or not, the match will be hold and one side must win. God is not interested in ur soccer but He foresees every actions or the outcome and only those interested and closer to Him can tap from it (prophets) which Mr. Joshua is doing for us cuz he is d soccer type. Dnt judge prophets for ur not intelligent. Ur wiseness is God's foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.